Scrappy
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
take4

Scrappy
09-25-2006, 10:37 PM
take 5

Scrappy
09-25-2006, 10:38 PM
NOW READY FOR THE TOP WINNERS OF PICTURE TAKING FACES!!! GOD I LOVE CATCHING OFF GUARD :lmfao: :bump:

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:42 PM
some of those are price :lmao:

and yes, that is me giving the people's eyebrow :D :goodjob:

Boosted S60R
09-25-2006, 10:56 PM
what the hell was i doing to my beer? oh my god.

The Ren
09-25-2006, 10:56 PM
Nice finally meeting you

silver
09-26-2006, 07:56 AM
what the hell was i doing to my beer? oh my god.

Hahahahaha.. you were giving it some LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIIN!!! :gay:

Leisa
09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
looks like a good time :D

kelly marie
09-26-2006, 08:35 AM
bwahahaaha wow.. good times.. i miss ya'll!!

BTEC
09-26-2006, 08:43 AM
GOOFBALLS. NOW I KNOW Y I USED TO DRIVE SO DAMN FAR TO CHILL WITH YAWL MOFOS. MEMMMMORIIIIIIIIIIIESSSS!!

kelly marie
09-26-2006, 08:50 AM
we missed you jesse!!

BTEC
09-26-2006, 09:08 AM
we missed you jesse!!
YEAH I MISS YAWL CRAZY MOFOS TOO. LIEK ALWAYS IM WORKING ON A CAR SOMEWHERE SOME HOW. I DIDNT LEAVE THE SHOP TIL 2 AM. ILL SEE YAWL OCTOBER 1ST THOUGH. SHIT, THATS THIS SUNDAY. IMPORT SHOWDOWN. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. :thinking:

silver
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
YEAH I MISS YAWL CRAZY MOFOS TOO. LIEK ALWAYS IM WORKING ON A CAR SOMEWHERE SOME HOW. I DIDNT LEAVE THE SHOP TIL 2 AM. ILL SEE YAWL OCTOBER 1ST THOUGH. SHIT, THATS THIS SUNDAY. IMPORT SHOWDOWN. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. :thinking:

What time is import showdown till.. Cause we are not going bowling till like 8 pm

BTEC
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM
What time is import showdown till.. Cause we are not going bowling till like 8 pm
NOT SURE, I HAVENT LOOKED IT UP. BUT IM THE TYPE OF GANGSTAR TO DRIVE FROM REYNOLDS TO THE BOWLING ALLEY JUST BC I CAN. THATS HOW I GET DWN.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 11:42 AM
No offense to anyone, but that camera looks like it added about 50 lbs to some people unless they just became rather plump...

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 11:44 AM
No offense to anyone, but that camera looks like it added about 50 lbs to some people unless they just became rather plump...

damn tiff that was kinda harsh! :eek: :no:

dereksi
09-26-2006, 11:45 AM
:lmfao: I was thinking the same thing...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
I said no offense.. Krissy I honestly think it's the camera because when I saw you last Saturday, you were still tiny as always, but you look larger in the photos too.. I'm really not trying to be mean.

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
:lmfao: I was thinking the same thing...

yeah well would rather be plump than a fuckin asshole like you tend to be... :gay: but once again thats just me...

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 11:49 AM
I said no offense.. Krissy I honestly think it's the camera because when I saw you last Saturday, you were still tiny as always, but you look larger in the photos too.. I'm really not trying to be mean.

yeah okay cause i am so huge... all 101 lbs of me... :rolleyes:

dereksi
09-26-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah well would rather be plump than a fuckin asshole like you tend to be... :gay: but once again thats just me...
shit, what did I do??? I wasnt being mean but the camera took a weird pic i guess...take it easy.

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 11:50 AM

LMAO **Hormones Talking Alert**

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 11:51 AM
yeah okay cause i am so huge... all 101 lbs of me... :rolleyes:

don't be bitchy.. I'm just saying.. it's the fuckin camera... i know you are tiny, i just stated that, all i'm saying is people look fat. period.

The Ren
09-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Thats ok... I know I am fat.. I could careless what other people think.. I have actually lost weight though....

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Thats ok... I know I am fat.. I could careless what other people think.. I have actually lost weight though....

I WASN'T POINTING FINGERS.. GEEZE!

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 11:54 AM
don't be bitchy.. I'm just saying.. it's the fuckin camera... i know you are tiny, i just stated that, all i'm saying is people look fat. period.

yeah well i found that comment kinda bitchy to say in the first place no matter which one it was directed to... but wow... :no: and i am going to leave it at that... care to not get in bitch fights on here.

dereksi
09-26-2006, 11:56 AM
*tip toes out*

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 11:57 AM
yeah well i found that comment kinda bitchy to say in the first place no matter which one it was directed to... but wow... :no: and i am going to leave it at that... care to not get in bitch fights on here.

it wasn't bitchy, i was just stating the obvious.. if people don't want to be called pkump and juicy, then they should lay off the food.. It's not a hard concept.. Like I said, I'm not pointing fingers, except at the camera... And I'm not arguing with you, I like you too much.:yes:

The Ren
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
I WASN'T POINTING FINGERS.. GEEZE!

Never said you were.. but I know its going to come up.. Why do you think I dont come on this site much anymore.. people ALWAYS have something to say about EVERYTHING... this isnt directed towards you but I am fucking sick and tired of feeling like I have to defend myself on every fucking thing I say on here..

BTEC
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
MY BOOBS HAVE GOTTEN RATHER LARGE LATELY. MAYBE I SHOULD GET THEM CHECKED OUT. :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 11:59 AM
are you saying i look preggers tiff??? :cry: :lmao:

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Never said you were.. but I know its going to come up.. Why do you think I dont come on this site much anymore.. people ALWAYS have something to say about EVERYTHING... this isnt directed towards you but I am fucking sick and tired of feeling like I have to defend myself on every fucking thing I say on here..
KICK ASS, POST PICS AND U WONT HAVE TO DEFEND URSELF NE MORE. THE PICS WILL SPEAK FOR YOU. :goodjob:

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:01 PM
im locking this shti before it gets out of control... my bad people just was postin gpictures of the night out after hiding for so long... once everyone cools down and lets me know i will unlock it... till then its pointless to talk

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 12:15 PM
MY BOOBS HAVE GOTTEN RATHER LARGE LATELY. MAYBE I SHOULD GET THEM CHECKED OUT. :thinking:

:lmfao:No, you're just pregnant, go buy some prenatal vitamins asap!:yes:

dereksi
09-26-2006, 12:16 PM
in before lock :D

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:16 PM
:lmfao:No, you're just pregnant, go buy some prenatal vitamins asap!:yes:
I WAS AFRAID OF THAT. DAMMIT!!!

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 12:17 PM
whoa, unlocked? what's goin on here :ninja:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 12:18 PM

honey it was locked and unlocked already.. :goodjob:

dereksi
09-26-2006, 12:19 PM
honey it was locked and unlocked already.. :goodjob:
damn...... :cry:

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:20 PM
whoa, unlocked? what's goin on here :ninja:
I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW BIG MY BOOBS HAVE GOTTEN AND U CAN TELL IN THE PIC. CA-E-R INFORMED MY THAT I AM WITH CHILD AND SHOULD GET PRENETAL CARE ASAP.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 12:20 PM
I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW BIG MY BOOBS HAVE GOTTEN AND U CAN TELL IN THE PIC. CA-E-R INFORMED MY THAT I AM WITH CHILD AND SHOULD GET PRENETAL CARE ASAP.

Yes, I can refer you to a great Midwife as well..

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 12:21 PM
^^^oh good, thought she was saying i was the one that looked preggers :goodjob:

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:22 PM
^^^oh good, thought she was saying i was the one that looked preggers :goodjob:
U TOO? I KNOW WHAT UVE BEEN DOING. :D NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!! :gay:

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM

:taun: retard #1...

and jesse i like you boobies!!! keep em :bump: but back to the thread... it was actually a good night with everyone! nothing bad happened...

i do know i can officially say THIS IS WHY GIRLS NIGHT OUT would NOT work! :yes: god we gunna kill some poor innocent person... but atleast it wont be any of us cause we are all far from innocent!

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
:taun: retard #1...

and jesse i like you boobies!!! keep em :bump: but back to the thread... it was actually a good night with everyone! nothing bad happened...

i do know i can officially say THIS IS WHY GIRLS NIGHT OUT would NOT work! :yes: god we gunna kill some poor innocent person... but atleast it wont be any of us cause we are all far from innocent!
NO 4GET THE THREAD LETS TALK MORE ABOUT MY BOOBLETS. SO U REALLY LIEK THEM HUH? LOL!!! J/K

KELLY AND HEATHER ARE THE BIGGEST TROUBLE MAKERS. IVE SEEN THEM IN ACTION WITH MY OWN EYES.

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Did someone say hi to Pablo for me? LOL

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Did someone say hi to Pablo for me? LOL

how did you want me to say hi? i grabbed his titty... is that how you say "HEY HOW YOU DOIN" to him? or is it something more risky cause if so i cant do that :goodjob:

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:29 PM
how did you want me to say hi? i grabbed his titty... is that how you say "HEY HOW YOU DOIN" to him? or is it something more risky cause if so i cant do that :goodjob:

Touching his boob his fine. LOL Hes mad at me , but I want to make up and give him a big sloppy kiss :lmfao:

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Touching his boob his fine. LOL Hes mad at me , but I want to make up and give him a big sloppy kiss :lmfao:

:thinking: thats rather gross... not giving pablo a kiss but 2 guys big sloppy kiss.... :no:

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:35 PM
you know it turns ya on.

dereksi
09-26-2006, 12:43 PM
in before lock?

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:45 PM
you know it turns ya on.

oh yeh just imagining you and pablo... naked rollin in the sand givin titty lovin and all that... SO TURNS ME ON! i gotta go change brb... :yes:

Scrappy
in before lock?

YAY grow up... want me to lock it so you feel somewhat special and get attention today or something? :ninja:

silver
I'd really like to know who you were referring to as fat Tiff? Im not hating on you or anything as far as I am concerned we are cool but I want to know... There can be several reasons as to why someone might be gaining weight that you know nothing about.. It could be a health issue or even a prescription that was started or stopped.. I Just dont think that is really fair to call someone out or a group of people on something like that when you really dont know what is going on in there personal life.

Scrappy
09-26-2006, 12:47 PM
I'd really like to know who you were referring to as fat Tiff? Im not hating on you or anything as far as I am concerned we are cool but I want to know... There can be several reasons as to why someone might be gaining weight that you know nothing about.. It could be a health issue or even a prescription that was started or stopped.. I Just dont think that is really fair to call someone out or a group of people on something like that when you really dont know what is going on in there personal life.

i believe she clarified in a PM... she wasnt saying one specific person,just that the camrea made ALL look squashed... not just the girls but everyone... make sense? i dont see it but i know what she was trying to say verbally...

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:47 PM
I'd really like to know who you were referring to as fat Tiff?

She PMed me and said you specifically by name.

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:48 PM
SILVER DNT MAKE ME FIGHT U. TAKE IT TO PM'S BC THAT SHIT WAS DONE UMMM KAY? NOW WHERE WERE WE CLASS?

BTEC
09-26-2006, 12:49 PM
I ADMITTED MY BOOBIES WERE RATHER LARGE, THANKS TO TIFF I KNOW Y NOW.

silver
09-26-2006, 12:52 PM
i believe she clarified in a PM... she wasnt saying one specific person,just that the camrea made ALL look squashed... not just the girls but everyone... make sense? i dont see it but i know what she was trying to say verbally...

Regardless.. I mean I see what she sees too but still I think its mean to jsut throw something out there like that... But whatever floats peoples boats i guess, lol

silver
09-26-2006, 12:53 PM
She PMed me and said you specifically by name.

My pants are fitting a little tight these days.. but I dont think I am fat by any means, lol and None of my friends are.

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
yay i'm not fat! :yay: thnx heather :D :goodjob:

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I see a double chin Mikey :lmao:

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 12:58 PM
My pants are fitting a little tight these days..

but for girls, thats not always a bad thing :lmao:

silver
09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
yay i'm not fat! :yay: thnx heather :D :goodjob:

Lol... You are dead sexy!!! But anyways..

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 01:37 PM

Heather, I'm not clarifying anything any more than I've already done.. I said it was the camera, not the people.. Take a chill pill.

kelly marie
09-26-2006, 03:55 PM
wow.. that was very rude and uncalled for.. im just seeing this.. and if it was directed in my direction.. you dont know any situations about me so i really dont see how you can make any comments like that.. all that matters is.. i have a man who loves me.. i have friends who i would die for and im happy with my life.. so before you go make any comments about other people how about you STOP and look at some of the choices you've made..

again i dont know who you were refering to but it doesnt matter.. trying to make people feel bad about themselves is so high school.. so why dont you grow up

silver
09-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Heather, I'm not clarifying anything any more than I've already done.. I said it was the camera, not the people.. Take a chill pill.

Oh I am chill.. and please try and not be so bossy and tell me what to do.. I just think regardless who you are and who you are saying it to and regardless of if its the quailty or not thats just kinda a messed up thing IMO to say to people that are your friends and haven't done shit to you... And you dont need to clarify anything to me.. you stepped in this thread voicing what the hell you want and I will do the same... I would tell my best friend the same shit if she made some jacked up comment like that, lol Thats jsut how it is sorry if I OFFENDED you

Boosted S60R
09-26-2006, 05:06 PM
I see a double chin Mikey :lmao: :2up: but i dont really be carin

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 05:09 PM
:2up: but i dont really be carin

:lmao: Just had to bring up the quite one of the bunch :lmao:

Dominic49
09-26-2006, 06:17 PM
raffle

~The_Duke~
09-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Is it just me or does mikey always look like he is in a bad mood...even though he isnt...

Boosted S60R
09-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Is it just me or does mikey always look like he is in a bad mood...even though he isnt... I was in a good mood last night trust me. :crazy:

Dragonfly5338
09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Is the irony in this thread apparent to anyone else? Or am I the only one who figured it out? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!

DeutscheBAG!
09-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Is the irony in this thread apparent to anyone else? Or am I the only one who figured it out? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!

i'm on the saaaaaaame level..ooooooooooo weeeeeeee

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Is it just me or does mikey always look like he is in a bad mood...even though he isnt...
el oh el, i used to think the same thing :lmao:

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 01:38 AM
well...It was really nice meeting all of you last night :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 08:20 AM
^^^you were with mikey right? if so, nice meeting you as well :goodjob:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 08:23 AM
all of you people = :gay:

~leaves~

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 08:32 AM
^^^i think the camel jockey is jealous he wasn't there :lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Oh my god, all of you girls need to get your head out of your ass.. I SAID IT WAS THE FUCKIN CAMERA... I'm not even stooping to the level you people are at.. That's just pointless.. Think what you want and interpret the way you want, I didn't mean anything but the camera makes people look FAT. And if you are insecure about your weight, you're just retarded anyway.. Be proud of who you are, health issues or not. If you can't do that, don't blame me or other people, just deal with it and move on..

And Kelly, trust me sweetheart, I have looked at the decisions I've made, and I'm dealing with them how I know to do, like an adult... Don't pull that card like you know anything about me.

Heather, I wasn't being bossy, I was simply stating that I'm not in any mood to describe why I said what I said...

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 08:42 AM
group hug time? :yes:

The Yousef
^^^i think the camel jockey is jealous he wasn't there :lmao:

not really.

just stating how i feel.... :goodjob: :lmfao:

silver
Oh my god, all of you girls need to get your head out of your ass.. I SAID IT WAS THE FUCKIN CAMERA... I'm not even stooping to the level you bitches are at.. That's just pointless.. Think what you want and interpret the way you want, I didn't mean anything but the camera makes people look FAT. And if you are insecure about your "weight," you're just retarded anyway.. Be proud of who you are, health issues or not. If you can't do that, don't blame me or other people, just deal with it and move on..

And Kelly, trust me sweetheart, I have looked at the decisions I've made, and I'm dealing with them how I know to do, like an adult... Don't pull that card on me.

Heather, I wasn't being bossy, I was simply stating that I'm not in any mood to describe why I said what I said...

Tiffany.. I havent done shit to you and as far as I know none of the girls in that pic have either... So you should really come down off your high horse and stop being such a bitch to people that only wanted a reason for something fucked up that YOU said... so dont come in here talking shit about something that you had nothing to do with (quality of the pic or not) and move on. No one said that they are insecure about their weight.. and no one is blaming you or other people so please stop giving yourself credit. And you can call me fat ugly retarded or whatever floats your boat, all day long I dont give a shit what you think of me. But I know that is not what you were saying in the first place. You were saying the quality of the pic made up look fat. And that I was just stating was A FUCKED UP THING TO SAY PERIOD. So just take the fact that I think what you said was fucked up and I only look at you now as someone that has no respect for people that havent done shit to you. Thats like telling someone that a shirt makes them look fat... out of respect you just dont say shit like that to people.. With that said you can say what you want to to me but honestly I dont give a shit and I really dont like to associate myself with people who think they are so much better than everyone else.. so peace, have fun with that!

silver
09-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Oh and on a side note.. Please dont mind me if I am being bitchy.. I am pms'ing and my hormones are out of wack :goodjob:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 08:47 AM
lol its done.. dont think you can make comments and people not defend themselves or their friends.. what you said was rude and pointless.. you are free to state your opinion, as am i.. but we all know you said that to get attention.. its nothing new.. we've all seen it before.. its just funny that you would make remarks like that about your so called "friends"..

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 08:48 AM
group hug time? :yes:fuck no.. :D

what time did you leave damies last night? he was HAMMMMERED!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Tiffany.. I havent done shit to you and as far as I know none of the girls in that pic have either... So you should really come down off your high horse and stop being such a bitch to people that only wanted a reason for something fucked up that YOU said... so dont come in here talking shit about something that you had nothing to do with (quality of the pic or not) and move on. No one said that they are insecure about their weight.. and no one is blaming you or other people so please stop giving yourself credit. And you can call me fat ugly retarded or whatever floats your boat, all day long I dont give a shit what you think of me. But I know that is not what you were saying in the first place. You were saying the quality of the pic made up look fat. And that I was just stating was A FUCKED UP THING TO SAY PERIOD. So just take the fact that I think what you said was fucked up and I only look at you now as someone that has no respect for people that havent done shit to you. Thats like telling someone that a shirt makes them look fat... out of respect you just dont say shit like that to people.. With that said you can say what you want to to me but honestly I dont give a shit and I really dont like to associate myself with people who think they are so much better than everyone else.. so peace, have fun with that!

Awww, thanks so much for explaining yourself.. But whatever. I'm not apologizing. It's not a fucked up thing to say. AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T THINK I'M BETTER THAN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. We all put our pants on the same and shit every day, so why in the hell would I even consider the thought that I was better than anyone? Yea, I wouldn't. Whatever though, I'm done.

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Oh and on a side note.. Please dont mind me if I am being bitchy.. I am pms'ing and my hormones are out of wack :goodjob: bwahahahaha suuuure i've heard that before.. its a likely excuse **cough cough bullshit cough**

:rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2006, 08:50 AM
lol its done.. dont think you can make comments and people not defend themselves or their friends.. what you said was rude and pointless.. you are free to state your opinion, as am i.. but we all know you said that to get attention.. its nothing new.. we've all seen it before.. its just funny that you would make remarks like that about your so called "friends"..

"friends" actually hang out and associate, etc.. we do nothing of the sort. we are mearly acquaintences.

And please forgive me if I seem bitchy as well.. I'm only fucking pregnant with serious mood swings and tendencies to not give a FUCK what anyone thinks of me or what I say. ;)

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 08:52 AM
i never said you and i were friends.. you do know other people in those pics.. hell we are not even acquaintences.. lol i've seen you a few times..

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 08:53 AM
This ladies and gents is why you should always have a pro photographer on hand. Any good photographer can make anyone look amazing :lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2006, 08:54 AM
i never said you and i were friends.. you do know other people in those pics.. hell we are not even acquaintences.. lol i've seen you a few times..

yea:goodjob:

kelly marie
This ladies and gents is why you should always have a pro photographer on hand. Any good photographer can make anyone look amazing :lmao: lol shut up whoooooooorgie!

Tiff-O-Bitties
This thread needs to be locked, people are too touchy.

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 08:56 AM
fuck no.. :D

what time did you leave damies last night? he was HAMMMMERED!!

u mean what time did i leave sidelines? i think it was around 10:15-10:30 or so.

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 08:57 AM
lol shut up whoooooooorgie!

yes mam :( LOL

**hides**

silver
09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
This thread needs to be locked, people are too touchy.

Hey I SAID I WAS PMS'ing... My Hormones are out of wack right now!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 08:58 AM
u mean what time did i leave sidelines? i think it was around 10:15-10:30 or so.lol yea i forgot a word..

drew and i were off playing naked photo hunt.. we were close to beating me and heathers score of 330,000!! lol

silver
09-27-2006, 09:00 AM
lol yea i forgot a word..

drew and i were off playing naked photo hunt.. we were close to beating me and heathers score of 330,000!! lol

Is ours still on there? Or you just remember that?

kelly marie
im not pms'ing... that was just rude..

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. geez i know i've bit my tongue a few times.. i just don't understand why other people don't!

kelly marie
Is ours still on there? Or you just remember that? lol yea.. but i think we got that at bailey's right? i don't remember it at sidelines lol

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 09:01 AM
This ladies and gents is why you should always have a pro photographer on hand. Any good photographer can make anyone look amazing :lmao:

:lmfao:

silver
09-27-2006, 09:02 AM
:lmfao: :taun: :boobies:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Krissy you're fired!!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 09:04 AM
lol yea i forgot a word..

oh hail nah, don't get me started on them photo hunt games, i own at that shit :D

silver
09-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Krissy you're fired!!!!!

Where's Krissy?

silver
09-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Krissy you're fired!!!!!

Why is she fired?

silver
09-27-2006, 09:06 AM
oh hail nah, don't get me started on them photo hunt games, i own at that shit :D

We will have to have a competition one night then.. cause Kelly and I are pretty good..

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Why is she fired?

Because she is the photographer for this event, yet she couldnt produce quality shots representing the true beauty of all the ladies of IA at this meet. And is solely responsible for all this drama and comotion :lmfao:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 09:07 AM
oh hail nah, don't get me started on them photo hunt games, i own at that shit :D oh yes.. they are too much fun! naked ladies only.. the men are too cheesy lol.. but the pics they have are taken from like 1980's porn.. its some funny ish!

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
:taun: :boobies:

i wasn't talking to you...i was talking to 1/2 cracker yellow man :tongue1:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 09:10 AM
i wasn't talking to you...

oh shit......

silver
09-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Because she is the photographer for this event, yet she couldnt produce quality shots representing the true beauty of all the ladies of IA at this meet. :lmfao:

I think its a great pic regardless of the quality or not.. all the ladies are beautiful.. :bump:

silver
09-27-2006, 09:11 AM
i wasn't talking to you...i was talking to 1/2 cracker yellow man :tongue1:

I jsut wanted to make faces at you... :(

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 09:15 AM
GO FIGURE the camera used in these photos was a CANON! LOL

If only you all had used a Nikon....pfft

~leaves in disgust~

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 09:20 AM
^^^why u hating on canon homie?

silver
09-27-2006, 09:20 AM
GO FIGURE the camera used in these photos was a CANON! LOL

If only you all had used a Nikon....pfft

~leaves in disgust~

Its always got to be about the camera with you doesnt it?? :no: :(

:D
;)

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 09:22 AM
I jsut wanted to make faces at you... :(

why you gotta mock me and make faces?

can't we all get along?

don't make me kill you...i'm too lazy to bury your dead body...it requires too much effort...and i'm sleepy... :eek:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Its more of an inside thing among photographers lol

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 09:25 AM
Its more of an inside thing among photographers lol

is that gay speak for 'that you love the cock'?

:fruit: :gay:

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 09:25 AM
^^^burn the body :goodjob:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 09:26 AM
^^^burn the body :goodjob:

ahhhhh...

~mr. burns voice~ excellent!

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 09:55 AM
yousef....i FINALLY come out to alpharetta and you are no where in sight...what kind of crap is that?!!!

PS i think the pics are cute...i apparently was extremely into the football game!

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 09:58 AM
yousef....i FINALLY come out to alpharetta and you are no where in sight...what kind of crap is that?!!!

PS i think the pics are cute...i apparently was extremely into the football game! it was nice to meet you! were you the one with the short dark hair?

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 10:01 AM
yes...i made my other gf with the blonde curley hair come bc i get nervous around new people sometime...lol...she's not really into the whole car thing...you were sitting by karen, correct?

The Yousef

it's because you were there....:tongue1:

The Yousef
it was nice to meet you! were you the one with the short dark hair?
yup that was me...and no it was not nice to meet you... :2up:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 10:04 AM
yes...i made my other gf with the blonde curley hair come bc i get nervous around new people sometime...lol...she's not really into the whole car thing...you were sitting by karen, correct?yes ma'am! that was me!well im glad you came out! that group is GREAT! so much fun! where abouts do you live?

Val@Forged
yes ma'am! that was me!well im glad you came out! that group is GREAT! so much fun! where abouts do you live?

I live out in Marietta/Dallas HWY area

kelly marie
yup that was me...and no it was not nice to meet you... :2up: hello my love.. i missed you! :boobies:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 10:06 AM
I live out in Marietta/Dallas HWY area ok sweet.. well we do a lot of meets around marietta/kennesaw.. i don't know if you would be interested but we play volleyball tuesdays and sundays off roswell road in marietta.. but once it gets cold we will probably start bowling.. just let us know if you are interested!!

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 10:09 AM
ok sweet.. well we do a lot of meets around marietta/kennesaw.. i don't know if you would be interested but we play volleyball tuesdays and sundays off roswell road in marietta.. but once it gets cold we will probably start bowling.. just let us know if you are interested!!

do you play at the sidelines by the big chicken?!...i played when i was like 14 i probably suck now! lol

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 10:11 AM
yep thats the place.. its fun.. most of us suck.. but its always good times! we didnt get to go last night b/c it was our friends bday party so i think we are going to reschedule for tomorrow night!

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 10:13 AM
yep thats the place.. its fun.. most of us suck.. but its always good times! we didnt get to go last night b/c it was our friends bday party so i think we are going to reschedule for tomorrow night!

I think we're heading out to north point so sharif (my shop owner) can meet some more local people.

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 10:14 AM
speak for yourself woman, i happen to rock at volleyball :lmfao: but yeah, it is always good times whether its vball, football or bowling :goodjob:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 10:21 AM
I think we're heading out to north point so sharif (my shop owner) can meet some more local people. i see! well maybe next week :)

The Ren
09-27-2006, 10:43 AM
Im going to try to get out to northpoint this week

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
hello my love.. i missed you! :boobies:

:upchuck:

i just vomited a little in my mouth :(:no:

that group is GREAT!
no it's not...:tongue1: :2up: :fire: :goodjob:

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Uhhh why am I fired? I was in the picture of the girls so that means... I didnt take the picture ;) but yeah I am fired from making threads again :D The group has very good reason to get upset or take offense and I am steering clear of involvment i said my stuff and thats that. besides that nice meeting you Val@Forged! dont be shy around us... kinda hard not to anyways lol...

silver
09-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Uhhh why am I fired? I was in the picture of the girls so that means... I didnt take the picture ;) but yeah I am fired from making threads again :D The group has very good reason to get upset or take offense and I am steering clear of involvment i said my stuff and thats that. besides that nice meeting you Val@Forged! dont be shy around us... kinda hard not to anyways lol...

Hey.......... can I :hump: you?

:ninja:

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Hey.......... can I :hump: you?

:ninja:

only if you promise to be gentle... :yes:

silver
09-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Score!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Uhhh why am I fired? I was in the picture of the girls so that means... I didnt take the picture ;) but yeah I am fired from making threads again :D

dont get smart with me tiny :ninja:

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:46 AM
dont get smart with me tiny :ninja:

OHHH will george get mad and punish me? I think not! :taun:

muthafucka WEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 11:49 AM
:fire:

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:50 AM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :taun: btw yousef my bad its a squirell not a rat :screwy:

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 11:50 AM
only if you promise to be gentle... :yes:
hell i'm not sure that u even knew the meaning of that word :lmfao:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Back on topic....

looks like people are puttin on their winter weight already

:lmao:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 11:51 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :taun: btw yousef my bad its a squirell not a rat :screwy:

:thinking: :???: alrighty?

~flees~

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:52 AM
hell i'm not sure that u even knew the meaning of that word :lmfao:

nope... but thats why i tell her she needs to... so i can know what thats like :tongue1:

silver
09-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Back on topic....

:goodjob:

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Back on topic....

yup i be HUGE! :bump:

silver
09-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Actually the topic is millers sept 25th

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Back on topic....

they're big boned...don't hate

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 11:57 AM
they're big boned...don't hate

LOL Youz gonna get it from that one. I sense its that time of the month for all the ladies :lmfao:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:03 PM
lol no one is perfect right.. so yall can poke fun at other people.. will that make your pee pee's bigger? i think not :)

have a good day!

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 12:07 PM
lol no one is perfect right..
i am.

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 12:08 PM
i am.

no i am

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:10 PM
^^^plus yousef has no pee pee, so says jorge anyway :goodjob:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 12:10 PM
no i am

negative ghost rider....

i am.

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:12 PM
^^^aw how cute, the couple is arguing :lmao:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 12:12 PM
shut up skank

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:13 PM
why dont you boys go suck on a stick of dynomite?

bwahahaha i've been waiting to use one of those emo comeback lines from huuulud ;)

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
shut up skank

or what? you'll have your other half declare a jihad against me? :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:16 PM

bwahahaha i've been waiting to use one of those emo comeback lines from huuulud ;)

why don't u go play hopscotch in a minefield :goodjob:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 12:18 PM
why are you talking to me?

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:18 PM
why don't you go deep sea fishing without a boat?

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:19 PM
why are you talking to me?i wasn't :goodjob:

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 12:20 PM

one can only assume you were talking about me and george.... :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:21 PM
one can only assume you were talking about me and george.... :lmao:
his powers of deduction are truly amazing, only to be outdone by his powers of cameljockeying :goodjob:

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:22 PM
one can only assume you were talking about me and george.... :lmao:so are you calling wayne a woman? lol :lmfao:

Nemesis
09-27-2006, 12:25 PM
so are you calling wayne a woman? lol :lmfao:

wayne is a woman... LOL

kelly marie
09-27-2006, 12:29 PM
oh snap.. don't make him break out the ninja stars on your ass..

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:31 PM
*ninja leaps in*

*throws ninja stars*

*cuts throats*

*ninja vanish*

The Yousef
09-27-2006, 12:42 PM

indeed.

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 12:50 PM
no, they're just acknowledging the fact that i'm the only MAN in here w/you boys and girls :goodjob: ;)

Val@Forged
09-27-2006, 01:50 PM

Why thank ya!...will you be out on thursday?!

Scrappy
09-27-2006, 02:36 PM
dont know, i willd ecide a few minutes before time to go...

Flip
09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
*yawn* good morning...