View Full Version : Misc Testdriveunlimited

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Damn this game is the shit, Haven't played it yet

has anyone else

www.testdriveunlimited.com/

MachNU
09-25-2006, 04:01 PM
yep i bought it, not that great of a game!

VTECin5th
09-25-2006, 09:10 PM
I thought it would be a good game

MachNU
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
bot really i mean its okay, but not a game i would really say is "bad ass", theres alot more things that would make that game great. But over all its just a game you drive around racing. You buy a car, and you throw a general performance upgrade on it and thats it. No tuning or customizing. Pretty much everyone has the same vechicle with the same stats in the end. Its pretty boring of a game. Plan on trading it in friday for Import Tuner Challenge, an dplaying tha tuntil NFS Carbon comes out!

JITB
09-26-2006, 07:50 PM
bot really i mean its okay, but not a game i would really say is "bad ass", theres alot more things that would make that game great. But over all its just a game you drive around racing. You buy a car, and you throw a general performance upgrade on it and thats it. No tuning or customizing. Pretty much everyone has the same vechicle with the same stats in the end. Its pretty boring of a game. Plan on trading it in friday for Import Tuner Challenge, an dplaying tha tuntil NFS Carbon comes out!

i dotn know man i thought it was boring too, untili found out where all the ppl hang out at..lol if u look on the map and find the stadium, thers alot of ppl aruond that area, mainly b/c of the 10 mile highway stretch nearby. i was in my zonda, and about 9 other folks were flyin up and down the hwy...it was fun as hell. u play on live?

MachNU
09-26-2006, 09:04 PM
i dotn know man i thought it was boring too, untili found out where all the ppl hang out at..lol if u look on the map and find the stadium, thers alot of ppl aruond that area, mainly b/c of the 10 mile highway stretch nearby. i was in my zonda, and about 9 other folks were flyin up and down the hwy...it was fun as hell. u play on live?

yeah man Fearfullshot, but i will onyl have it until friday then i am going to return it for ITC!

JITB
09-26-2006, 10:51 PM
i was about to say dont do it... but i just checked it out...lol i might do the same...lol

MachNU
09-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Shit other than saints row i am just haveing a car game to fill my car fun until NFS Carbon then Forza2

JITB
09-26-2006, 11:13 PM
i dont know.. i might keep it, tho it was fun last nite.. i jsut got to get in the mood to play it. but it needs more cars. all the cars ilike i have..and im like @ 24%..lol, i still play halo2 religiously until forza.