PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons & Saints Tonight

Brett
09-25-2006, 07:17 AM
We all know the emotional side of the game, etc.. But when it comes down to it.. What do you think the outcome will be?

Me personally, I dont think the Saints will be able to stop our running game and our defense will hold them to a minimum tonight.

Leisa
09-25-2006, 07:42 AM
its going to be a good close game

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-25-2006, 07:44 AM
no doubt its gonna be an emotional game..

it's gonna be a good one.. Drew Bree's is the man...

but ATL will PREVAIL

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 07:45 AM
There's no doubt that if you go by the numbers, the Falcons will stomp the Saints, but ya, they got the emotional advantage, but I dont think that'll carry very far into the game. As Ryan Stewart on 790 the zone said, "once you get hit, that emotional stuff is out the window"

Brett
09-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Yeah I think if Atlanta can come out hard right away and strike hard, it will take the hype they have right out from them, and once we do that, i think it would be over. But we will see how it goes.

bdydrpdmazda
09-25-2006, 07:54 AM
OK when you say "Falcons, and yousef loves the cock" does that mean that the falcons will win and yousef loves the cock or does it mean that the Falcons and Yousef both love the cock?

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 08:40 AM
no one is giving the saints ANY respect this yr and i think there's always an edge to being the underdog, especially when it's an emotional game at home.

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 08:41 AM
OK when you say "Falcons, and yousef loves the cock" does that mean that the falcons will win and yousef loves the cock or does it mean that the Falcons and Yousef both love the cock?

I was thinkin the same thing but i think it means that the falcons will win and yousef loves the cock

Brett
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I was thinkin the same thing but i think it means that the falcons will win and yousef loves the cock

Thats what it means :D

S II K
09-25-2006, 08:44 AM
FALCONS FTMFW!!!!

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 09:21 AM
no one is giving the saints ANY respect this yr and i think there's always an edge to being the underdog, especially when it's an emotional game at home.
do wat!?!?! all ive heard all week on espn is saints this saints that, reggie bush this, reggie bush that....the falcons NEVER get any respect

Leisa
09-25-2006, 09:21 AM

ARE YOU HOME YET?

The Yousef
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
...damn you

Sibious
09-25-2006, 09:59 AM
im going ot have my chips and dip, with pizza on the side. and my accounting book open, wonder if im goign to be able to get my sutdying done

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:01 AM
ahaha shagwagon voted for the saints, he must be upset that his beloved succaneers are gettin stomped out every game lol

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:03 AM
damn too bad im not going to this game, the tickets fell through.....

but my birds are going to take it to the house. Fuck the saints, weak ass bishes

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:11 AM
do wat!?!?! all ive heard all week on espn is saints this saints that, reggie bush this, reggie bush that....the falcons NEVER get any respect

b/c their highly overrated:goodjob:

Hulud
09-25-2006, 10:12 AM
yousef is IA's official brown emo

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:13 AM
who is?? certainly not the falcons...if anybody is overrated its the panthers...fuckers started 0-2 and barely beat the sucs, and ppl are still picking them to go to the super bowl

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:13 AM

just how are the falcons over rated? didnt we play for the nfc championship 2 seasons ago?? :thinking:

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:15 AM
who is?? certainly not the falcons...if anybody is overrated its the panthers...fuckers started 0-2 and barely beat the sucs, and ppl are still picking them to go to the super bowl

their overrated, but not highly i havent heard too much about the panthers this yr, but i do expect them to clear up their mistakes and do something this yr. the way the jags defense are doing so far, their going somewhere this yr. falcons..theyre still not going to the super bowl this yr, sorry to say. philly has a slight chance. colts..gotta see more games to make sure theyre the same team as last yr..giants...FTL LIRL..who else..

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:16 AM
^^^vick has generated a lot of talk yet the falcons have still been unable to attain back to back winning seasons.

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:17 AM
their overrated, but not highly i havent heard too much about the panthers this yr, but i do expect them to clear up their mistakes and do something this yr. the way the jags defense are doing so far, their going somewhere this yr. falcons..theyre still not going to the super bowl this yr, sorry to say. philly has a slight chance. colts..gotta see more games to make sure theyre the same team as last yr..giants...FTL LIRL..who else..
bro...youre cool and all, but from now on PLEASE REFRAIN from talking football...all you gotta do is turn on the damn tv to hear shit about the fuckin panthers...they suck, theyre done. let the falcons start 0-2, by god were the worst team ever if that happen to us

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:18 AM
^^^vick has generated a lot of talk yet the falcons have still been unable to attain back to back winning seasons.
look at all the changes hes been through man, and injuries last year kept us from having a winning season

PhAtBoYMr2

haha do you watch football? Falcons are stacked this year and i doubt the panthers even make it to the playoffs with the schedule there facing, delhomme lost his touch, hes trash

Falcons improved on both offense and defense this years, we have a better team now than we did for the 2004 nfc championship

Brett

This year he is back to how he played 2 years ago, He has said after his injury he is now 100%, and he has shown that this season so far, he is back to his orginal style.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:20 AM
i hate people that dont even watch football talk shit about the falcons, mother fuckers watch too much espn

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:21 AM
bro...youre cool and all, but from now on PLEASE REFRAIN from talking football...all you gotta do is turn on the damn tv to hear shit about the fuckin panthers...they suck, theyre done. let the falcons start 0-2, by god were the worst team ever if that happen to us

:lmfao: :lmfao: i dont catch tv like i use to. but your in NC too, so of course your gona hear of the panthers all day long:goodjob: . real talk though..

vick has generated a lot of talk yet the falcons have still been unable to attain back to back winning seasons.

thats all that needs to be said. its all vick man you have to be real about the situation, one man cant take a team anywhere..look at the 76ers..iverson hasnt gotten them a championship, its the same w/ the falcons, they dont have too much help for vick, therefore its like he's almost doing it himself. they have potential..

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:21 AM
in his years with atlanta he was a backup his first year, then he started, he was allowed to play his game with dan reeves, then mora came and tried to change him to west coast offense, now hes back to being allowed to play his game again...plus all the injuries

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:22 AM
i hate people that dont even watch football talk shit about the falcons, mother fuckers watch too much espn

thats where its at..i dnt catch too many football games, not like i want to at least, i barely caught seahawks garbage game, so i left and went and played basketball

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
its all vick man you have to be real about the situation, one man cant take a team anywhere..look at the 76ers..iverson hasnt gotten them a championship, its the same w/ the falcons, they dont have too much help for vick, therefore its like he's almost doing it himself. they have potential..
its all vick? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
have you heard of warrick dunn, john abraham, patrick kerney, deangelo hall, i could go on...the falcons are FAR from all vick....thats just what the media wants you to hear about

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
in his years with atlanta he was a backup his first year, then he started, he was allowed to play his game with dan reeves, then mora came and tried to change him to west coast offense, now hes back to being allowed to play his game again...plus all the injuries

do you all realize your relying on vick though, no hate on the falcons, but the team is down w/o vick, its been proven

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:24 AM
thats where its at..i dnt catch too many football games, not like i want to at least, i barely caught seahawks garbage game, so i left and went and played basketball
well if you admit you dont watch football, why come in here actin like you know whats up??

PhAtBoYMr2

werd,

and dont say shit about vick not being able to take his team anywhere, because look how sucessful peyton manning even after going 13-0 last season and breaking passing records he still doesnt have any championships so does that mean peyton sucks now too?

Sammich
its all vick? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
have you heard of warrick dunn, john abraham, patrick kerney, deangelo hall, i could go on...the falcons are FAR from all vick....thats just what the media wants you to hear about

"yea i heard about it..its all BS man":lmfao:

for reals, they have some pples but to me the fact still remains..vick

PhAtBoYMr2
well if you admit you dont watch football, why come in here actin like you know whats up??

:goodjob:

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:25 AM
do you all realize your relying on vick though, no hate on the falcons, but the team is down w/o vick, its been proven
yeah when dan reeves was here, and the team had no spirit, and the backup was doug johnson!!!!! its a different era now...i guarantee you if vick went down, we would still contend for the playoffs

PhAtBoYMr2
yo teejay i havent kept up with any injury reports but is abraham expected to play today?

Sammich

when i get time to catch the highlights on monday nights and see the falcons...all u see is vick runnin around like a chicken w/ his head cut off. i give him this though, he's becoming a better QB as far as completing his passes and allowing his offense to do some work

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:26 AM
"yea i heard about it..its all BS man":lmfao:

for reals, they have some pples but to me the fact still remains..vick
haha plz man, im done...let the ppl who know about football talk about football, why dont you go talk about pete or somethin :goodjob:

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:27 AM
yo teejay i havent kept up with any injury reports but is abraham expected to play today?
im not sure man but im bout to find out

PhAtBoYMr2
when i get time to catch the highlights on monday nights and see the falcons...all u see is vick runnin around like a chicken w/ his head cut off. i give him this though, he's becoming a better QB as far as completing his passes and allowing his offense to do some work

when are people going to realize that vick isnt a pocket passer, hes a Running Qb and hes the best running qb threat in the league so why throw passes for 1st down when you can run and get a 1st down?

Sammich
yeah when dan reeves was here, and the team had no spirit, and the backup was doug johnson!!!!! its a different era now...i guarantee you if vick went down, we would still contend for the playoffs

whose yalls backup?? yea theres a chance yall have..i think. ill catch the falcons game tonight and see how they play. i never cared for the saints, i said my first statement to act stupid..i dnt evn know either of their records

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:29 AM
when are people going to realize that vick isnt a pocket passer, hes a Running Qb and hes the best running qb threat in the league so why throw passes for 1st down when you can run and get a 1st down?

IMO mcnabb is one of the best examples of a QB, he can scramble and make a play if necessary, but he will rely on his offense. thats what vick needs to do IMO. he can scramble no doubt, but if he gets the other players in it..then falcons FTW

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:30 AM
abraham is questionable mark...he didnt practice friday so i dunno

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:31 AM
IMO mcnabb is one of the best examples of a QB, he can scramble and make a play if necessary, but he will rely on his offense. thats what vick needs to do IMO. he can scramble no doubt, but if he gets the other players in it..then falcons FTW
dawg....who cares about throwing when you can run...306 rushing yards = falcons FTW

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:33 AM
what you gona do w/o vick. if vick gets injured again, yall gona need other player to rely on..you see where im coming from??

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:33 AM
abraham is questionable mark...he didnt practice friday so i dunno

cool, our D is still going to be stiff but we could use abraham, if hes injured id rather save him for the giants game, thats going to be a big game for us to see exactly where we stand.....

But our secondary has really impressed me this year, mathis is back, hall is going to do his thing and that new CB jimmy willams is sick too....

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
what you gona do w/o vick. if vick gets injured again, yall gona need other player to rely on..you see where im coming from??

that could be said about any team in the NFL that losses there starting QB

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
matt schaub is perfectly capable....he threw for over 300 yds last year when vick was out against the patriots, the D lost it for us

Brett
09-25-2006, 10:35 AM

With our 2 back up QBs we would still be in great shape if Vick went down.

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:36 AM
that could be said about any team in the NFL that losses there starting QB

definitely true, but doesnt it seem like they rely on him to get the yards himself?? i mean be real. of course the eagles were out when mcnabb was gone..no doubt so yea it can be a rap for any team w/o the starting QB. but theres been proof even when a backup comes in, the team still does:goodjob:

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:36 AM
thinkfizzle in tha hizzle

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:37 AM
With our 2 back up QBs we would still be in great shape if Vick went down.

ive never seen ur backups in action so.. i cant say anything about that

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
alright mofos im off to school

brett and teejay hold the fort down im out this bitch

*Puts on VICK jersey*

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
ive never seen ur backups in action so.. i cant say anything about that
you already did say something about that, you said we would be done if vick went down :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: man get outta heaaaaaaaaaa

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:40 AM

*Puts on VICK jersey*
hellz yea, imma throw on my crumpler jersey after work today

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:42 AM
you already did say something about that, you said we would be done if vick went down :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: man get outta heaaaaaaaaaa

:lmfao: :lmfao: o yea i didnt..didnt i :lmfao: o well. but, im not hatin on the falcons just stating some of the obvious facts that you all have said..vick runs, is what it all balls down to and all im saying is that he needs to start making passing plays

Nemesis
Damn I almost forgot about this game tonight! Thanks!

Sammich

*Puts on VICK jersey*

peace nukka

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:44 AM
all im saying is that he needs to start making passing plays
why?? :???: when vick was tryin to throw all game last year to prove the critics, wrong, what happened?? WE LOST. im perfectly fine with a game like we had last week, 10-15 passing and 130 rushing yards...we won

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:46 AM
look at all the changes hes been through man, and injuries last year kept us from having a winning season
but that's what i'm saying, good excuse or not, they've not been able to put together back to back winning seasons.

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:46 AM
behh..to eaches own. i like to see some more passes made..get vick somebody who can help then

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:48 AM
but that's what i'm saying, good excuse or not, they've not been able to put together back to back winning seasons.
yeah ur right, the falcons have been around for 40 yrs with no back to back winning seasons...but how many of those years did we have an owner and a coaching staff that was worth a damn??? not until the last few years, so its coming...it cant be this year but it will be next year

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:49 AM
get vick somebody who can help then
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:no:

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:50 AM
yeah ur right, the falcons have been around for 40 yrs with no back to back winning seasons...but how many of those years did we have an owner and a coaching staff that was worth a damn??? not until the last few years, so its coming...it cant be this year but it will be next year

i know exactly what ur saying. but once again, until they get it done, HOWEVER THEY GET IT DONE, they won't be considered a tier 1 team.

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:51 AM
i know exactly what ur saying. but once again, until they get it done, HOWEVER THEY GET IT DONE, they won't be considered a tier 1 team.
:goodjob:

Sammich
09-25-2006, 10:51 AM

:yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-25-2006, 03:58 PM
I'll be watching it from Mom and Dad's on the big screen... GO FALCONS

Sammich
09-25-2006, 04:01 PM
I'll be watching it from Mom and Dad's on the big screen... GO FALCONS

*ayo watch this*

u can ditch ur husband and watch it w/ me as i rub ur tummy tum tummy:lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-25-2006, 04:11 PM
*ayo watch this*

u can ditch ur husband and watch it w/ me as i rub ur tummy tum tummy:lmfao:

:lmfao:

civic95
09-25-2006, 04:28 PM
This year he is back to how he played 2 years ago, He has said after his injury he is now 100%, and he has shown that this season so far, he is back to his orginal style.

Yeah, but he still can't pass.

Sibious
09-25-2006, 04:37 PM
im sry but there making this game as big as the superbowl. yes its good that its open again and all but come on now. U2 and Green Day performing.

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 04:43 PM

Just so you realize, Vick has only played in back to back seasons ONCE since the Falcons drafted him. And considering last year it was our defense that fell out, and not our offense, I wouldn't put the blame on Vick or anyone on the offense, the blame mostly lies just on alot of core members of the defense getting knocked out half way through the season. Hence the whole starting 6-2 and ending up 8-8.

fawk_you
09-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Duno who's gona win but ill be damn sure my ass will be planted watchin it. :)

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Just so you realize, Vick has only played in back to back seasons ONCE since the Falcons drafted him. And considering last year it was our defense that fell out, and not our offense, I wouldn't put the blame on Vick or anyone on the offense, the blame mostly lies just on alot of core members of the defense getting knocked out half way through the season. Hence the whole starting 6-2 and ending up 8-8.
yea i tried to explain that to em, but the falcon haters just wont listen, oh well at least were not the sucs, they did SHIT their whole existence and then won one super bowl with tony dungy's team AFTER they booted him out. john gruden hasnt done shit with them

Nemesis
09-25-2006, 05:16 PM
what time is the game on tonight?

fawk_you
09-25-2006, 05:18 PM
9sir.

Nemesis
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
thanks hun

fawk_you
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
NP love ya:)

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 05:26 PM
yea i tried to explain that to em, but the falcon haters just wont listen, oh well at least were not the sucs, they did SHIT their whole existence and then won one super bowl with tony dungy's team AFTER they booted him out. john gruden hasnt done shit with them
ok now you're just being retarded...let's see here, dungy took them to the playoffs 4 yrs during his tenure as headcoach (97, 99, 00, 01). then gruden came and won the superbowl in 02, as well as the division last yr, so i don't know where you base your "they did shit" statement off of. and it's funny how everyone can talk about the injuries that afflicted their team during a certain yr that prevented them from doing blah blah blah, why don't you take a look at tampa's injuries AND supporting cast after that superbowl yr? get the fuck outta heeeaaa with your fact or FICTION bullshit :rolleyes: :goodjob:

SE-Rious1
09-25-2006, 05:31 PM
id hope the falcons would win but there has been to much hype put up over this game and alot is rideing on the saints so i say they will more likely win but only because this will be there best and probley most exspected win of the season then they will start to lose again either way itll be a tough battle and a good game......GO FALCONS !!

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 05:37 PM
9sir.
its actually 8:30

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 05:38 PM
WTF channel is this coming on lmao? Too busy with cars the last couple days to have caught fball.....

It's a hard toss up if ya ask me cars/fball......yea

SE-Rious1
09-25-2006, 05:39 PM
ESPN is the channel

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 05:39 PM
I'd think FOX but I see nothing about it on the satellite

Edit: Thanks

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 05:42 PM
ok now you're just being retarded...let's see here, dungy took them to the playoffs 4 yrs during his tenure as headcoach (97, 99, 00, 01). then gruden came and won the superbowl in 02, as well as the division last yr, so i don't know where you base your "they did shit" statement off of. and it's funny how everyone can talk about the injuries that afflicted their team during a certain yr that prevented them from doing blah blah blah, why don't you take a look at tampa's injuries AND supporting cast after that superbowl yr? get the fuck outta heeeaaa with your fact or FICTION bullshit :rolleyes: :goodjob:
hahaha man all im sayin is that they booted dungy, who i believe is the best coach in the nfl for no reason, and then gruden came and won a super bowl with the team HE built, so no, other than that they havent done shit...the falcons won the division too the year before last. and the falcons are on the rise while tampa is headed nowhere fast...did u hear simms had his spleen removed after yesterdays game?? ouch :lmfao:

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 05:43 PM
I'd think FOX but I see nothing about it on the satellite

Edit: Thanks

It's Monday night... it's on ESPN lol, used to be ABC... dunno where the FOX came from but ya.. ESPN, and the Falcons will win. No doubt in my mind. Screw the hype, glad the city is makin' a come back, but this is football haha.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-25-2006, 06:07 PM
dirty birds FTW, madasucckaaaaaaaaaa !

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 06:10 PM
hahaha man all im sayin is that they booted dungy, who i believe is the best coach in the nfl for no reason, and then gruden came and won a super bowl with the team HE built, so no, other than that they havent done shit...the falcons won the division too the year before last. and the falcons are on the rise while tampa is headed nowhere fast...did u hear simms had his spleen removed after yesterdays game?? ouch :lmfao:

they didn't boot him for "no reason", it just seemed like he was already at a point where he couldn't get them any further or over the proverbial "hump" that is the superbowl. he built a great team (especially defensively), but obviously gruden had the OFFENSIVE know how to take them that extra step and win that superbowl. and whether or not one team is "on the rise" and the other is "going nowhere fast", if you're so sure then maybe you ought to stake your life savings on that, because if you have some kind of crystal ball about how the nfl is going to turn out next season, or hell even the rest of this season, then you should be putting that insight to good use. yeah i heard about simms, he's out for a couple of months easy. but let me ask you this, how many pittsburgh haters 2 yrs ago was laughing just like you are when maddox when down w/an injury and first yr starter roethlesberger had to step in? i'm not saying gradkowski is going to turn out the same way, but unless you somehow KNOW he's not going to lead the bucs to some wins, you might wanna hold your tongue :goodjob:

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 06:19 PM
they didn't boot him for "no reason", it just seemed like he was already at a point where he couldn't get them any further or over the proverbial "hump" that is the superbowl. he built a great team (especially defensively), but obviously gruden had the OFFENSIVE know how to take them that extra step and win that superbowl. and whether or not one team is "on the rise" and the other is "going nowhere fast", if you're so sure then maybe you ought to stake your life savings on that, because if you have some kind of crystal ball about how the nfl is going to turn out next season, or hell even the rest of this season, then you should be putting that insight to good use. yeah i heard about simms, he's out for a couple of months easy. but let me ask you this, how many pittsburgh haters 2 yrs ago was laughing just like you are when maddox when down w/an injury and first yr starter roethlesberger had to step in? i'm not saying gradkowski is going to turn out the same way, but unless you somehow KNOW he's not going to lead the bucs to some wins, you might wanna hold your tongue :goodjob:
:tongue1:

Ran
09-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Being from Louisiana, I'd actually like to see the Saints win this one.

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Being from Louisiana, I'd actually like to see the Saints win this one.

fuck you, the saints are goin to get their ass beat

Julio
09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
what channel.. to lazt to check the guide..

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
what channel.. to lazt to check the guide..

espn

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 07:34 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*does the dirty bird*

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 07:45 PM
ITS JUST ABOUT KICK OFF TIME!!!!!!!!

Julio
09-25-2006, 07:51 PM
holly shit. N.O. scored already hahhahahahaha

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 07:52 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 07:52 PM
that punt fuck up HAD to be just a motivational booster for them......

Julio
09-25-2006, 07:56 PM
man.. that stadium is going crazy right now... I dont know..

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 07:59 PM
man.. that stadium is going crazy right now... I dont know..
they are about to shut up

SL65AMG
09-25-2006, 08:00 PM
as of now whats the score?

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 08:01 PM
as of now whats the score?
7-0 saints

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 08:01 PM
soon 3/7 but for now 0F/7S.....

SL65AMG
09-25-2006, 08:02 PM
figures.... im not really fond of either team but i gotta rep for the falcons

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 08:25 PM
I think someone got paid to throw this game.......

Julio
09-25-2006, 08:26 PM
and again.. N.O.. I think the falcons are going to loose.. lol

Sibious
09-25-2006, 08:27 PM
14-3 saints. this is bs crumpler is disappointing me

Sibious
09-25-2006, 08:29 PM
I think someone got paid to throw this game.......
me and my roomates are saying the same damn thing. the falcons are like we should just give it to them its only 1 game, but fuck that beat their ass and show the nation that there the number one team. :goodjob:

Bballjamal
09-25-2006, 08:29 PM
^^ Did I meet you today @ summit? Met a guy with a silver IS with 18 or 19" volks! Said he posts or used to post here on IA under the name of "NX" though. ALso has a 240 with S15 front conversion. Pretty sure his name was ricky or something with an R...

Sibious
09-25-2006, 08:59 PM
nope not me man but i do live on south side.

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Holy crap, anyone else notice how much this field fucking sucks? No traction what so ever = SUCKS for a speed team like the Falcons. Well, the initial Saints hype has died down now, I expect the 2nd half to be all Falcons.

gijoe0720
09-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Holy crap, anyone else notice how much this field fucking sucks? No traction what so ever = SUCKS for a speed team like the Falcons. Well, the initial Saints hype has died down now, I expect the 2nd half to be all Falcons.

Dunn keeps slippin

Ran
09-25-2006, 09:15 PM
fuck you, the saints are goin to get their ass beat17-3

Falcons just had their fieldgoal blocked. :bump:

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Dunn keeps slippin

Everybody does... Even big ass Crumpler can't get traction. I keep seein' our recievers on the ground, thinkin' it's interference, but no it's just there feet sliding out from them. Jesus that field sucks haha, glad we get to "break it in" on national tv.

Ran
09-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Everybody does... Even big ass Crumpler can't get traction. I keep seein' our recievers on the ground, thinkin' it's interference, but no it's just there feet sliding out from them. Jesus that field sucks haha, glad we get to "break it in" on national tv.The Saints are immune to slick fields. :ninja:

51 Yard Fieldgoal

20-3 Saints! :D

SE-Rious1
09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
to much money involved in this game to see the saints lose plus everyone there including george bush ruting for them c'mon what u exspect gota put on a show for the ppl...

Julio
09-25-2006, 09:37 PM
excuses...excuses... the falcons got whooped in the 1st half. Things cant still change..

I highly doubted. But who knows.

Ran
09-25-2006, 09:39 PM
excuses...excuses... the falcons got whooped in the 1st half. Things cant still change..Yea, pretty much what I was thinking.

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Falcons, so far, don't deserve to win. The Saints are completely shutting them down. Vick can't do shit. Dunn can't do shit. Special teams can't do shit. Saints look great as hail.

My only gripe?

I understand the tragedy of Katrina and all, but this is a football game and I wanted to watch a football game. Not hear a commentary on Hurricane Katrina. I could've switched to CNN or TWC for that. Later, QD.

SE-Rious1
09-25-2006, 09:40 PM
falcons can still come back im waiting to see if N.O. wore there selves out celibrating and going all out to early in the first quarter if so falcons will come back in second half being only used half there arsenal unlike the saints.

Julio
09-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Yea, pretty much what I was thinking.

ooppss. :lmfao:

yerrow
09-25-2006, 09:53 PM
this charity game shit sucks...i hope they play better this weekend cuz i'm going sunday!

o_bomb
09-25-2006, 09:55 PM
The Falcons are getting there ass beat right now! WTF!!

yerrow
09-25-2006, 09:56 PM
the city of atlanta is the only city oin the USA pulling for the falcons...the rest of america wants the saints to win

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Everybody does... Even big ass Crumpler can't get traction. I keep seein' our recievers on the ground, thinkin' it's interference, but no it's just there feet sliding out from them. Jesus that field sucks haha, glad we get to "break it in" on national tv.

the lamest fuckin excuse by far i've heard so far this season. the shitty field doesn't seem to be affecting reggie bush, and he's just as much of a speedster if not more so than anyone on the falcons team :jerkit:

in fact, it's been funny reading all this shit. just suck it up and realize that the saints got no respect all yr, and the falcons have just been hyped up while they played against the other 2 underachievers in the division this yr.

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
the lamest fuckin excuse by far i've heard so far this season. the shitty field doesn't seem to be affecting reggie bush, and he's just as much of a speedster if not more so than anyone on the falcons team :jerkit:

in fact, it's been funny reading all this shit. just suck it up and realize that the saints got no respect all yr, and the falcons have just been hyped up while they played against the other 2 underachievers in the division this yr.

LMAO the Saints get no respect? Your just another Reggie Bush ball clinger. ALL the media has been talking about ALL FUCKING SEASON is Bush and he hasn't done jack shit yet, so you obviously dont know what the hell your talkin' about.

As for the field, it's either one of 2 things. Either a.) you dont know what the hell you are talkin' about, as i said a second ago or the more likely solution b.) your a blind Bush nut hugger. LMAO Bush fastest person on the field? Bush isn't even faster than our QB, much less our BACKUP running back in Jerious Norwood, so STFU about that crap, Bush is overrated. Someday he maybe good, but right now his numbers are blown up because they count his special teams yards into his average.

Anyways, if you happen to notice that almost every other play, players are having there feet slide out from underneath them, you'd realize that it isn't just a "bs excuse". So please just STFU and return to hugging Reggies sack.

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:25 PM
LMAO the Saints get no respect? Your just another Reggie Bush ball clinger. ALL the media has been talking about ALL FUCKING SEASON is Bush and he hasn't done jack shit yet, so you obviously dont know what the hell your talkin' about.

As for the field, it's either one of 2 things. Either a.) you dont know what the hell you are talkin' about, as i said a second ago or the more likely solution b.) your a blind Bush nut hugger. LMAO Bush fastest person on the field? Bush isn't even faster than our QB, much less our BACKUP running back in Jerious Norwood, so STFU about that crap, Bush is overrated. Someday he maybe good, but right now his numbers are blown up because they count his special teams yards into his average.

Anyways, if you happen to notice that almost every other play, players are having there feet slide out from underneath them, you'd realize that it isn't just a "bs excuse". So please just STFU and return to hugging Reggies sack.

what's your obsession with reggie bush's balls? :thinking: and wow, i don't know what i'm talking about, well obviously ppl know exactly what you're talking about since you fucking have to type it 50 fucking times in one post. you know what's funny though? you sound like a scared 7 yr old that's on the verge of crying cuz his favoritest team in the whole world is getting their ass stomped. in case your dumbass can't differentiate, talking about REGGIE BUSH, does not equal respect for the SAINTS.

oh hey in case you still don't know what i'm talking about or didn't catch it the first time, chill out on the reggie's sack thing. it was lame the first time, the second time, and oh guess what, the third time you mentioned it too :goodjob:

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 10:29 PM
talking about REGGIE BUSH, does not equal respect for the SAINTS.

In that case the Atlanta Falcons, a team who made it to the NFCCG 2 years ago (whens the last time the Saints made it past the wildcard?), get absolutely NO RESPECT ever. All you ever hear about the Falcons is Vick, so what exactly is your point? I mean... if thats the case, the Falcons have actually done alot more than the Saints and get the same amount of "respect" as Saints. And no, not on the verge of crying, sorry. I can handle a loss, not expecting a perfect season.

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
In that case the Atlanta Falcons, a team who made it to the NFCCG 2 years ago (whens the last time the Saints made it past the wildcard?), get absolutely NO RESPECT ever. All you ever hear about the Falcons is Vick, so what exactly is your point? I mean... if thats the case, the Falcons have actually done alot more than the Falcons and get the same amount of "respect" as Saints. And no, not on the verge of crying, sorry. I can handle a loss, not expecting a perfect season.

so you're saying the falcons get no respect now huh? what about all the hype and they got at the beginning of the season, and certainly coming into this game? i mean are you trying to say they were the underdogs in this game? all we hear about vick? so you're saying warrick dunn (who's an exceptional player and person i might add) doesn't get any attention? or how about 1st round pick deangelo hall who almost single handedly shut down TERRELL OWENS last yr? they don't get talked about? shit you must not pay alot of attention to what's being said about your favoritest team in the whole world. not expecting a perfect season? shit it's the falcons, i don't even know if you should expect a WINNING season ;)

btw, goodjob on finally getting off reggie's balls/sack/nuts, i was starting to worry for your gf there the amount of attention you were paying to them :goodjob:

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:40 PM
WOW im not gonna make any excuses, were gettin tore the fuck up out there tonite...its just not meant to be...blocked punt, blocked field goal, crumpler is not his usual self....crazy

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:41 PM
and the falcons never were a good comeback team, so i was worried after that first score..but its only one game, this is NO's super bowl lol...one out of 16

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:44 PM
WOW im not gonna make any excuses, were gettin tore the fuck up out there tonite...its just not meant to be...blocked punt, blocked field goal, crumpler is not his usual self....crazy

thank you, at least this falcon's fan is in touch w/reality and not pulling excuses out of of his ass to defend the falcon's lame lame effort tonight :goodjob:

yerrow
09-25-2006, 10:49 PM
the receiveing corp hasn't caight a thing and hasn't put themselves in position to catch anything either.

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 10:51 PM
thank you, at least this falcon's fan is in touch w/reality and not pulling excuses out of of his ass to defend the falcon's lame lame effort tonight :goodjob:
as much as it hurts to watch, you cant lie about whats goin on out there tonite...the falcons thought they were prepared for this game, but they obviously werent ready for a game of this caliber. so oh well, theres next week, we get to face matt leinart in his first start, should be fun!!!

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 10:55 PM
so oh well, theres next week, we get to face matt leinart in his first start, should be fun!!!
:werd: that should be an interesting game, see if they try to take their frustration out on a rookie :D

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 11:03 PM

Dude, I'm not making excuses, the Falcons got stomped tonight, but if you can't see that the field is offering no cutting traction then you are just putting a blind eye to it. The Falcons without a running game = a mediocre team at best, I can admit that. And thats what happened tonight. So grats to N.O., glad they got there dome back and got the win, just sucks that it came at the expense of the Falcons falling to 2-1, but oh well. Next week we will hopefully have either J.A. or Hartwell back and will be able to put a bit more pressure on the QB.

On a side note... DAMN these dropped catches are getting annoying, nobody was dependable tonight, Roddy White could get absolutely no seperation from the defender, Jenkins actually THREW his defender off him and still dropped the pass, and even sure handed Alge dropped the early TD. *sigh* just not a good game for the Falcons.

Ran
09-25-2006, 11:07 PM
23-3 for the Saints says it all. I like the Falcons, but they got monkey-stomped tonight. Glad to see the Saints come out on top.

Anyways, if you happen to notice that almost every other play, players are having there feet slide out from underneath them, you'd realize that it isn't just a "bs excuse".You make it sound like the Saints were playing on a different field. Blocked field goals, bad passing game, ect... Atlanta was really off their game tonight, slick field or not. Hopefully they'll take this and do better next week.

TeeJay
09-25-2006, 11:08 PM
hell yea man WTF @ alge crumpler, if he makes that catch, i guarantee you this game takes a different turn

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 11:11 PM
23-3 for the Saints says it all. I like the Falcons, but they got monkey-stomped tonight. Glad to see the Saints come out on top.
You make it sound like the Saints were playing on a different field. Blocked field goals, bad passing game, ect... Atlanta was really off their game tonight, slick field or not. Hopefully they'll take this and do better next week.

Nahhh, the Saints were definatly on the same field. We just have a very different kind of team, we have one of the faster complete teams in the league. I personally think we may have had a bit more success if we just gave the ball to Jerious Norwood and just let him run the ball up the middle some instead of trying to slowly run the pitch plays. Oh well, over and done with. Falcons = 2-1.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 11:15 PM
tough loss, but id rather lose like this and give one to the city of new orleans they deserved it....

we got some more work to do, i cant wait to get hartwell and abraham back, there going to play big factors on our D

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Dude, I'm not making excuses, the Falcons got stomped tonight, but if you can't see that the field is offering no cutting traction then you are just putting a blind eye to it. The Falcons without a running game = a mediocre team at best, I can admit that.

what does it MATTER? both teams played on the same field, do you gripe and complain when it's raining and wet out too? and if you admit that the falcons w/o a running game = a mediocre team at best (your words keep in mind), then you also need to admit they've got a long way to go before ppl try to group them in with tier 1 teams.

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
what does it MATTER? both teams played on the same field, do you gripe and complain when it's raining and wet out too?

Because if the Falcons, a team that relies heavily on being able to make cuts (no power/straight ahead running game) is unable to make the cuts then that essentially cuts out all our weapons. Especially when our recievers are as spontanious as they were tonight.

and if you admit that the falcons w/o a running game = a mediocre team at best (your words keep in mind), then you also need to admit they've got a long way to go before ppl try to group them in with tier 1 teams.

No. Not all great teams are "complete" teams... The Baltimore Ravens won a superbowl on great defense alone. We have a great defense (when fully equipped) and a great running game... Thats more than enough to compete with the best in the league. We just got stopped tonight, the Falcons are still a great rushing team.

fawk_you
09-25-2006, 11:53 PM
what a horrible game.

Fast Shadow
09-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Wow, how surprising the Saints won.. Vince McMahon couldn't have scripted that better. ;)

nightracer
09-26-2006, 12:19 AM
fucking nolas :o

nightracer
09-26-2006, 12:19 AM
the Buckeyes will win against Iowa though.. I'm still a buckeye fan. :D

Leisa
09-26-2006, 07:05 AM
My only gripe?

I understand the tragedy of Katrina and all, but this is a football game and I wanted to watch a football game. Not hear a commentary on Hurricane Katrina. I could've switched to CNN or TWC for that. Later, QD.

I hear that shit... like the 1.5 hrs before the game wasnt enough, gimme a break... that shit was pissing me off to no end, :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Because if the Falcons, a team that relies heavily on being able to make cuts (no power/straight ahead running game) is unable to make the cuts then that essentially cuts out all our weapons. Especially when our recievers are as spontanious as they were tonight.

are you that dense? that's still a shortcoming of the team, not the intangibles that surround any football game. christ, next you're gonna be telling me the falcons don't play well in loud stadiums either cuz they can't hear the plays being called in the huddles :gay:

No. Not all great teams are "complete" teams... The Baltimore Ravens won a superbowl on great defense alone. We have a great defense (when fully equipped) and a great running game... Thats more than enough to compete with the best in the league. We just got stopped tonight, the Falcons are still a great rushing team.

then they're not all GREAT are they? they're just teams that somehow (sometimes by luck) manage to get it done. i still don't see how you've disproved what i said about the falcons not being a tier one team (a la the bucs in 02, the steelers in 05, the pats and the colts of the past few yrs).

Sammich
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
just as i was saying..falcons are overrated. since vick couldnt do anything, their score couldnt do anything either..23-3...saints FTW

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Lol, i enjoyed the game

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM
just as i was saying..falcons are overrated. since vick couldnt do anything, their score couldnt do anything either..23-3...saints FTW
OMG how did i know mr expert that doesnt watch football was gonna come in here with that vick nonsense....Vick didnt do anything wrong, most of his passes were on point, the receivers just stunk it up, especially good ol alge crumpler, who is usually clutch. vick still had 57 rushing yds which isnt bad for a QB, and he shoulda had 250-300 pass yds if the receivers didnt have butterfingers :goodjob:

Leisa
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM

whatever.... the Falcons are a great team and their defense rocks... but last night, it went wrong from the very beginning..

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:25 AM
whatever.... the Falcons are a great team and their defense rocks... but last night, it went wrong from the very beginning..
its ok leisa, my lil neice knows more about football than this guy

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:30 AM
oh and to all yall sayin that the falcons get too much respect and theyre overhyped, THIS THREAD is proof that is wrong....sure they dont get respect around the country, but they dont even get respect from ppl in their own city

Leisa
09-26-2006, 08:34 AM
its ok leisa, my lil neice knows more about football than this guy

I love my Falcons... but last night... once the Saints scored in the first 1.30 seconds, I knew it was gonna be a tough one.... noone could catch the ball for shit... its almost like they let the Saints win :rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-26-2006, 08:35 AM
The Falcons did terrible.. I had to turn it off after half time.

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 08:35 AM
ON MADDEN THROUGH WEEK 3, FALCONS ARE 2-1 AS WELL

Nemesis
09-26-2006, 08:36 AM
The Falcons did terrible.. I had to turn it off after half time.

LOL I did the same and went to bed

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:37 AM
well i guess were on track then, lol

p.s. did yall hear the madden curse struck again?? shaun alexander broke his foot. that shit aint no joke, if i was a coach, i would never let my players be on the cover of that game

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 08:39 AM
eddie george was on the cover back in 2002 i think, where that nigga at now?

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:40 AM
EXACTLY....hey isnt john madden on the cover of the coach's game?? i forget what its called, but im just sayin hes pretty old :ninja:

SwurvinIn
09-26-2006, 08:40 AM
the saints played with heart....we got outplayed, plain and simple. the falcons are a damn good team and i think we will still have a great season...to be honest, the saints would have beat any team you put on that field last night....they had too much heart.

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:42 AM
the saints played with heart....we got outplayed, plain and simple. the falcons are a damn good team and i think we will still have a great season...to be honest, the saints would have beat any team you put on that field last night....they had too much heart.
:werd:

The Yousef
09-26-2006, 08:42 AM

jason's jewy jewy jew jew juice joint ftw!!!

do it!

Sammich
09-26-2006, 08:45 AM
OMG how did i know mr expert that doesnt watch football was gonna come in here with that vick nonsense....Vick didnt do anything wrong, most of his passes were on point, the receivers just stunk it up, especially good ol alge crumpler, who is usually clutch. vick still had 57 rushing yds which isnt bad for a QB, and he shoulda had 250-300 pass yds if the receivers didnt have butterfingers :goodjob:

which is why i said..vick needs somebody to help him out, he OBVIOUSLY cant do it all on his own. everyone in the world know they depend on vick like old pples diapers man, be real w/ it

Sammich
09-26-2006, 08:46 AM
LIRL

SwurvinIn
09-26-2006, 08:46 AM
jason's jewy jewy jew jew juice joint ftw!!!

do it!
ill kill your hindu ass y0!

Sammich
09-26-2006, 08:47 AM

not me, just to prove what i was saying was correct i watched the game until like the final 5 mins, then i went to bed

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:53 AM
which is why i said..vick needs somebody to help him out, he OBVIOUSLY cant do it all on his own. everyone in the world know they depend on vick like old pples diapers man, be real w/ it
everyone in the world that doesnt know shit about football, like you...if they depend on vick so much, then tell me why they still win in games where he has like 90 yds passing and 50 rush yds?? because contrary to popular belief, the falcons are a DEFENSIVE team, and a rushing team...they mainly rely on warrick dunn and the D to get it done, and none of them did

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 08:56 AM

you are a walking contradiction man :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
09-26-2006, 08:58 AM
EXACTLY....hey isnt john madden on the cover of the coach's game?? i forget what its called, but im just sayin hes pretty old :ninja:

naaah bill cowher is

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 09:00 AM
naaah bill cowher is
and the steelers suck this year...uh oh

Leisa
09-26-2006, 09:01 AM

exactly :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 09:02 AM
nah that was 2001, madden curse is alive and well y'all, latest victim = shaun alexander, out indefinitely w/some chipped bone in his foot :D

coolZero
09-26-2006, 09:07 AM

Ditto

Sammich
09-26-2006, 09:10 AM
everyone in the world that doesnt know shit about football, like you...if they depend on vick so much, then tell me why they still win in games where he has like 90 yds passing and 50 rush yds?? because contrary to popular belief, the falcons are a DEFENSIVE team, and a rushing team...they mainly rely on warrick dunn and the D to get it done, and none of them did

dunn couldnt do ish..crumpler kept crumpling under pressure, either way u look at it, MY opinion still stands. i plan on watching them for like 2 wks so i CAN be proved wrong but until then..theyre still the same. their defense wasnt doing anything to help them last night..so whats the excuse, the saints stayed in the red zone all night last night, so i dnt get what ur sayin homie

Sammich
09-26-2006, 09:11 AM
you are a walking contradiction man :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

how is that a contradiction..read better, basically emphasizing what i was saying. vick needs help, he cnt take the team to the superbowl on his back, he needs the full support of his team with them doing their parts to the T. if yall receivers kept doing what they were doing last nite, you can kiss w/e yall want good bye, plain and simple

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2006, 09:17 AM

:goodjob: Exactly.

We got outplayed, period. The Falcons did not look good, but I think ANY team would've gotten beat last night by the Saints. Falcons couldn't convert, couldn't catch, couldn't kick, couldn't run as they should....you can't win playing like that against even the worst team in the league let alone someone playing the Saints last night.

BTW, I also agree with QD and Leisa....the damn Katrina commentary every two secs was a bit much. If I wanted to listen to that, I'd gone and watched the Spike Lee movie myself. :rolleyes:

I think they were grinding it in to justify to everyone why the Dome got finished and back up running in record time while the majority of the city is still FUBAR....... ;)

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 09:18 AM
how is that a contradiction..read better, basically emphasizing what i was saying. vick needs help, he cnt take the team to the superbowl on his back, he needs the full support of his team with them doing their parts to the T. if yall receivers kept doing what they were doing last nite, you can kiss w/e yall want good bye, plain and simple
because first you say vick couldnt do shit, and then i said it wasnt vicks fault, he did all he could...so THEN you go back and say vick cant do it all...so whats your opinion, did he do nothing, or did he do something :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: im done here man, this is why atlanta is a terrible sports town

Sammich
09-26-2006, 09:20 AM
because first you say vick couldnt do shit, and then i said it wasnt vicks fault, he did all he could...so THEN you go back and say vick cant do it all...so whats your opinion, did he do nothing, or did he do something :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: im done here man, this is why atlanta is a terrible sports town

he cant, he couldnt, he will not be able to do anything :screwy:

{X}Echo419
09-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Vick can't throw and the recievers can't catch. just run the damn ball. :2cents:

Sammich
09-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Vick can't throw and the recievers can't catch. just run the damn ball. :2cents:

couldnt do that last nite either:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2006, 09:51 AM

Vick can throw the ball just fine. The receivers last night couldn't catch even the ones that hit them in the chest or hands. That's not on Vick.

They did try running the ball, but the line was very ineffective in holding back the Saints. No running room at all.

The just got outplayed this one game, plain and simple. It happens. It did happen.

Sammich
09-26-2006, 09:56 AM
which in essence proves my point that they are not THE best team, they have room for improvement..

Killer
09-26-2006, 10:03 AM
the falcons are a great team. and every team needs improvment..

saints had home field advantage, besides the fact it was their first home game in over a year.

Vick was putting the ball where it needed to be, the first 3 quarters of the game.. saints defence was just phenominal.

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2006, 10:07 AM
which in essence proves my point that they are not THE best team, they have room for improvement..

Give it a rest already.....they had ONE night off....there's only been ONE team in the entire history of the NFL to have a perfect season.....give it a rest already. We get it, YOU hate the Falcons. Got it. :rolleyes:

EVERY team has room for improvement...no team is ever perfect. Give them a break, they had an off night. :rolleyes:

Sammich
09-26-2006, 10:22 AM
i dnt hate em, i know they have a team. but some pple in here are glorifying them as though they are the best to ever set foot on a field. they have super potential..

again I DNT HATE THE FALCONS, only football team i hate till this day is the patriots

nolaRyder
09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
In my post about my car you wrote....

falcons are gonna kill the aints monday

care to rephrase this now and when you do make sure to add the S where it should be?

course home field advantage was key, new orleans the city was thristy for the win and the saints gave it to 'em. morale is just high, it'll be high all season. i know the media tried to turn into, "this is all new orleans has...then back to the FEMA trailers" type sob story. but its much more than that, and they'd understand that if they lived and grew up there.

GEAUX SAINTS!!

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
In my post about my car you wrote....

care to rephrase this now and when you do make sure to add the S where it should be?

no. we'll see what happens when the Aints come to our dome in Nov without the entire world rooting for them.

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 10:50 AM
but its much more than that, and they'd understand that if they lived and grew up there.

GEAUX SAINTS!!
cmon man dont gimme that crap, yall never gave 2 shits about the saints before katrina, if im not mistaken, isnt this the same city where fans came to the dome wearing paper bags over their heads?? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

nolaRyder
09-26-2006, 11:29 AM
cmon man dont gimme that crap, yall never gave 2 shits about the saints before katrina, if im not mistaken, isnt this the same city where fans came to the dome wearing paper bags over their heads?? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i see you like to speak on things you dont have the full story on so let me teach you some history about the fans. yea, paper bags were worn but that is old news...mid to late 90s...fueled off dissappointments, obviously all you see is the paper bag. those particular fans wanted change. bottom line is they showed up to make a statement. N.O. fans wanted a good team just like any other city. we still loved our team but players back then only showed up to collect pay checks, coaches and staff didnt give a fuck...that is the past.

you felt my team was inferior to yours but they proved otherwise. take it for what it is (23-3). i didnt write what you quoted to gloat, but you saw my avatar and gave your two cents on what you thought the outcome of the game would be. so i'm just recapping. Saints/Falcons will always be rivals so i dont expect you to see things differently.

anyways, yea we will see what happens in the GA Dome, NOVEMBER 26th...

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2006, 11:35 AM
the falcons are a great team. and every team needs improvment..
holy contradictory statement batman! :lmao:

Sammich
09-26-2006, 11:36 AM
holy contradictory statement batman! :lmao:

+1 for making true statements LIRL

Sammich
09-26-2006, 11:38 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shagwAg3n again

S II K
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
that game was a setup....

Sammich
09-26-2006, 03:42 PM
shut up..falcons lost..its been discussed

*leaves*

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 04:03 PM
did yall know this is Vick's first loss EVER against the saints?? everybody talks about how its a great rivalry, but up until last night, the falcons have owned the saints. i personally think carolina is a bigger rival now, at least carolina has won a few now

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 04:04 PM
p.s. i cant wait to see how the saints do against carolina next week with steve smith back, that boy came back last game and caught 116 yds...like he was never gone lol

Sammich
09-26-2006, 04:14 PM
yea i wanna see that game too, wanna see who actually is who. delhomme is having a bad start, hopefully we'll see a good game..

btw never knew about the saints/falcons..good info

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 04:27 PM
yea i wanna see that game too, wanna see who actually is who. delhomme is having a bad start, hopefully we'll see a good game..

btw never knew about the saints/falcons..good info
yea i dont REALLY wanna see it, but living in charlotte i guess i have too...you guys down there will get the falcons/cardinals game

Sammich
09-26-2006, 04:30 PM
haha im in SC..forget the falcons kid..i'd be all over panthers anyday so sorry LIRL

TeeJay
09-26-2006, 06:02 PM
haha im in SC..forget the falcons kid..i'd be all over panthers anyday so sorry LIRL
have fun with all that

thinkskater
09-26-2006, 07:40 PM
they had to lose the game or the us would hate GA..... but whatever the first minute pissed me the fuck off

HyPer50
09-26-2006, 08:40 PM

Vick was hitting just about every one right dead in the chest last night, but between the saints defenders blanketing our recievers, and our guys just having butter fingers last night, Vick did what he could (in the passing game) can't expect much better passing from him. Not sure what the official stats were, but there were alot of dropped passes, and no INT's (pretty good considering the Saints were never more than half a step off our guys).

Sammich
09-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Vick was hitting just about every one right dead in the chest last night, but between the saints defenders blanketing our recievers, and our guys just having butter fingers last night, Vick did what he could (in the passing game) can't expect much better passing from him. Not sure what the official stats were, but there were alot of dropped passes, and no INT's (pretty good considering the Saints were never more than half a step off our guys).

that is a true statement, i never thought about that, there were no INT in this game, there was a close one, that was 1 in the middle of the field..

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 08:27 AM
^^^not necessarily. i don't know what it was with the saints defenders but i've NEVER seen as good of coverage down field man to man on any level as i saw on monday nite. the corners were never beat and several were in position to make INTs if they knew how to catch ;)

Sammich
09-27-2006, 08:36 AM
^^^not necessarily. i don't know what it was with the saints defenders but i've NEVER seen as good of coverage down field man to man on any level as i saw on monday nite. the corners were never beat and several were in position to make INTs if they knew how to catch ;)

same thing i saw, there were many opportunities, its like they were 'being nice' not catching the ball, to me there were clearly 2 times it could have been intercepted.

i never watched a saints game until last monday, but they played w/ heart and obviously practiced crazy for this game. congrats to em

ShooterMcGavin
09-27-2006, 09:00 AM
:werd: that shit was all hustle cuz i've been watching some of those same guys play defensive back for a couple yrs now and let's just say they're not the most talented bunch of defenders in the nfl. from the way they played, u know they busted their asses in practice and obviously during the game monday nite.