PDA

View Full Version : Misc SUPERMAN TATTOO

gokblok
09-25-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm all about superman, so I thought of getting the superman symbal tattooed somewhere. Some people dig it, some people say its gay, some people tell me I'm not Jon Bon Jovi . . .

fight club
09-25-2006, 02:06 AM
its true, your not, but get it if you want, tattoos are about self expression, not making everyone else happy

PhAtBoYMr2
09-25-2006, 02:10 AM
hmmm id rather get a butterfly tattoed on my face.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-25-2006, 02:44 AM
if you get it.. make it your own..

none of that cookie cutter bullshit..

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 07:51 AM
ummmm...Hmm...I think it's kinda gay. But if it is what u want, do it! I came up with the concept of my back piece (trampstamp) and even though I knew the stigma that goes along with tramp stamps I got it anyways...Most people make fun when they find out I have a lower back tat, but when they see it, they kinda shut up...

Where would u get it? U should do it as a chest piece... Do not get it on ur arm...DO NOT....That is gay and over done. How about over ur shoulder blade?

koukis14
09-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I have been pondering a tat for a while but everything I think of, everyone has. My tat is going to be my reward for when I lose some weight so Im thinking old school hotrod pinstriping on my back and arms. If you like superman and could beat anyones ass that would make fun of you for having it then go for it. And yes getting it on your arm would be gay go for the chest.

aaronfelipe
09-25-2006, 08:37 AM
its true, your not, but get it if you want, tattoos are about self expression, not making everyone else happy
werd

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I have been pondering a tat for a while but everything I think of, everyone has. My tat is going to be my reward for when I lose some weight so Im thinking old school hotrod pinstriping on my back and arms. If you like superman and could beat anyones ass that would make fun of you for having it then go for it. And yes getting it on your arm would be gay go for the chest.

Everybody asks me if I was high when I got mine or came up with the concept....

That is a cool idea though...I want more but not sure what..Or well know what but dont know how...I know I want Hello Kitty, I have been obsessed since I was 4. I also want music notes down my thigh, bc I love music and cannot stay still no matter what kind of music it is...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-25-2006, 08:46 AM
Everybody asks me if I was high when I got mine or came up with the concept....

That is a cool idea though...I want more but not sure what..Or well know what but dont know how...I know I want Hello Kitty, I have been obsessed since I was 4. I also want music notes down my thigh, bc I love music and cannot stay still no matter what kind of music it is...

your tat is FUCKING HUGE!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 08:51 AM
your tat is FUCKING HUGE!!!
Oh my...I dont think its that big...Sheesh..lol...I want more done to it too...lol, I think its gonna end up being a full back piece..I am thinking trees and fairies, but not cute fairies, I want goth looking ones...

Hehehe, see that is the reaction I was talking about...lol...U hear tramp stamp and ur like "Oh a heart, a tribal sign, a name, a flower, etc. etc." Then they see it and all u hear is, "DAYUM, did it hurt?" lol....

The Golden Child
09-25-2006, 10:38 AM
gay !!!

The Yousef
09-25-2006, 10:40 AM
yeah...slightly homosexual....so gay in fact...i'm going to call it gaysexual....

gokblok
09-25-2006, 10:41 AM
if you get it.. make it your own..

none of that cookie cutter bullshit..

It would be some sort of my own take on the symbal--different color scheme, maybe even my initials or just an "A" instead of an "S." I don't know.

Where would u get it? U should do it as a chest piece... Do not get it on ur arm...DO NOT....That is gay and over done. How about over ur shoulder blade?

It would definitely be either the center of my chest or between my shoulder blades on my back. Nothing on the arms unless it's more of a design than a symbol . . .

I also want music notes down my thigh, bc I love music and cannot stay still no matter what kind of music it is...

I also love music--if I were a girl, that would be the type thing I would put on my arm; like a staff with notes on it winding down or something like that--the problem with all of this is that I can see what I want, but cannot at ALL put it on paper or describe it the right way.

Evil Goat
09-25-2006, 10:41 AM
thanks to everyone who voted for batman, superman is a pussy

gokblok
09-25-2006, 10:49 AM

AMEN FOR THE LOSING WEIGHT. That's exactly what this is all about. There are 3 things I'm doing when I get the body I want--tattoo, custom made tailored italian suit, and pose nude for an art class. So, yeah the tat is a gift to me. :yes:

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 10:59 AM
I also love music--if I were a girl, that would be the type thing I would put on my arm; like a staff with notes on it winding down or something like that--the problem with all of this is that I can see what I want, but cannot at ALL put it on paper or describe it the right way.

I thought about my arms, but unfortunately I work at a Children's Hospital and work too much with parents and the public. I cannot have any visible tats, if I were still at Carmax they wouldnt have cared.

Besides, I prefer having them kinda hidden, where u see it if I show u, but for the most part u dont know its there...If u knew me personally I would never be a person u would assume had a tat period.

The Golden Child
09-25-2006, 11:09 AM
be a rebel sis be a rebel ..

I DONT GIVE A FUCK !!!

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 12:16 PM
be a rebel sis be a rebel ..

I DONT GIVE A FUCK !!!

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Shhh....I am undercover.. :ninja:

2.0civic
09-25-2006, 12:20 PM
LIRL, only thing i want to do with superman is that xray vision. fuck everything else

Tasuki_Civic
09-25-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm all about superman, so I thought of getting the superman symbal tattooed somewhere. Some people dig it, some people say its gay, some people tell me I'm not Jon Bon Jovi . . .

FUCK what anybody else think and FUCK Jon Bon Jovi . i love superman personaly and im going to get a supergirl tattoo somewhere on my body and it means more to me than anyone knows. ( no need to explain cuz most of yall dont care)

but get the tattoo. there is nothing wrong or gay about it. if it means something to you that will last forever GET IT. dont listen to others because they may not know you, understand u, or they just dont give a shit

Killer
09-25-2006, 02:02 PM
spider man is the way to go... my sis's boy friend has the efing spiderman spider right on his chest! just as big, if not bigger than what spidermans actually is. it's bad.

devinwebb907
09-25-2006, 02:58 PM
and the numbers dont lie.

Julio
09-25-2006, 06:28 PM
I think is stupid... btu whatever floats your boat.

ISAtlanta300
09-25-2006, 06:35 PM
You'd prob. regret it in your 30's...not to mention you would prob. get picked on in a bar by people who test you how "super" you really are...

But it's your body. Do whatever you want.

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2006, 06:37 PM
You'd prob. regret it in your 30's..

Or not. I'm almost 40 and still want to at least finish one that I got started last year.

.not to mention you would prob. get picked on in a bar by people who test you how "super" you really are...

Agreed. Later, QD.

ISAtlanta300
09-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Or not. I'm almost 40 and still want to at least finish one that I got started last year.

True, but I did not mean the tattoo itself, but the design.... like skullz and shit are usually timeless.. but superman.... well..... let's just say that I also liked comics as a teen...

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2006, 06:59 PM
True, but I did not mean the tattoo itself, but the design.... like skullz and shit are usually timeless.. but superman.... well..... let's just say that I also liked comics as a teen...

Lolol. Gotcha! To me, it goes along the same lines as putting your favorite car logo on you. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
everyone has it. looks stupid.even if u put your initial in it, it still looks lame

Chuckster
09-25-2006, 07:20 PM
96 rock doesnt like superman tats. They were making fun of vick for having one

i think its lame but you might think my tat is lame aswell, so to each their own.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-25-2006, 09:00 PM
96 rock doesnt like superman tats. They were making fun of vick for having one

i think its lame but you might think my tat is lame aswell, so to each their own.

Whachu got?

~The_Duke~
09-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I think I will stick with my superman shirts, keychain, and jacket...lol