PDA

View Full Version : How to find Someone

B00STedSvT
09-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey does anybody know how to find information about someone through there tag number?...Im trying to contact the guy i that wrecked into me on November 1st of this past year..I never got to say anything or even see him because the head on collision caused my head to go through the winsheild..if anybody knows how let me know..

AnthonyF
09-24-2006, 06:29 PM
are you the guy I ran 2 saturdays ago and I met u at the V?

aaronfelipe
09-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Probably.

B00STedSvT
09-25-2006, 05:14 PM
yea its me anthony...man im tryin to find the drunk bastard that hit me...hey u can do body work right?..i wanna shave all my emblems..who cares if its a lightning..thats kind of "USDM RICE" fo it to say it across the fender..hit me up sometime

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Later, QD. (http://www.people-search.com/ReverseLicensePlate.htm)

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-25-2006, 05:20 PM
^^ sucks you gotta pay tho
but to someone it may be worth it...

quickdodgeŽ
09-25-2006, 05:22 PM
^^ sucks you gotta pay tho

Hey. He asked. I saw. He never said free, lolol. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-25-2006, 06:05 PM
you always speak tha truth wise one !

AnthonyF
09-25-2006, 06:25 PM
hey home. Shaving emblems doesn't haev anything to do with body work as long they are just held on my tape. but no. we don't do body work at the shop

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 06:30 PM
yea its me anthony...man im tryin to find the drunk bastard that hit me...hey u can do body work right?..i wanna shave all my emblems..who cares if its a lightning..thats kind of "USDM RICE" fo it to say it across the fender..hit me up sometime

Lightning is not "USDM rice" wtf are you smoking? Dont even deserve that truck lmao. It's a fucking package on the truck, it's not like it's lying or something. If thats the case I guess we might as well call all firebirds firebirds, and not acknowledge the Trans Am package, WS6, etc etc.

james
09-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Lightning is not "USDM rice" wtf are you smoking? Dont even deserve that truck lmao. It's a fucking package on the truck, it's not like it's lying or something. If thats the case I guess we might as well call all firebirds firebirds, and not acknowledge the Trans Am package, WS6, etc etc.

hey buddy why dont you fucking freak out about it?

HyPer50
09-25-2006, 08:35 PM
hey buddy why dont you fucking freak out about it?

I thought I just did buddy.

B00STedSvT
09-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Lightning is not "USDM rice" wtf are you smoking? Dont even deserve that truck lmao. It's a fucking package on the truck, it's not like it's lying or something. If thats the case I guess we might as well call all firebirds firebirds, and not acknowledge the Trans Am package, WS6, etc etc.Well i do own the truck so im not a complete idiot..i know the difference between an f-150 and an f-150 SVT...and what i meant by the USDM RICE is u know how when someone has like a Si instead of an ex..well they dont put a big ass "SI" badge on side of the fender..some of them do have dohc vtec on the side but in my opinion that is "RICEY" therefore what i meant about the comment about my truck...i would like to remove the "LIGHTNING" from the side because its obvious what it is...and fuck you if u think i dont deseve this truck..i had to go through a windsheild with my head to get this truck so u can kiss my ass..fuck ford anyway

Hulud
09-26-2006, 06:11 PM
fuck ford anyway
yet you own one? :thinking: :???:

B00STedSvT
09-26-2006, 06:16 PM
yet you own one? :thinking: :???:i own a truck because i need it for work..i own a ford because the new Silverado SS didnt come supercharged and costed more than my lightning..i figured if i was gonna buy a truck might as well get somethin fun as well as useful

Hulud
09-26-2006, 06:16 PM
ok...

HyPer50
09-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Edit: Nevermind... gonna try and keep the drama down, but anyways... I'm not saying what you should do with your truck, I really dont care what ya do with it lol. I was just sayin' that a factory installed emblem that signifies the SVT package, doesn't = rice. Just my opinion. Enjoy.