PDA

View Full Version : Misc Georgia College Prostitution

nightracer
09-22-2006, 08:16 PM
So I just recieve information that the guys on one of the universitie's in south Georgia are pimping their female coeds. I mean litterally arranging sex between the girls and men in the community. There is a lot of money being exchanged for sex on the particular campus I am talking about and I am all about making that money but when it threatens the health of the entire god damn community somebody needs a bullet lodged in their spine..

I personally think it is absolutely trashy to be setting that kind of shit up on a college campus. Reason I am opposed to the prostitution is because the campus as some bad ass women and now its just another place I'm going to shy away from because of the fact that there is now an AIDS epidemic. I do not respect whores but when violating them is a threat to an entire school it becomes a problem.

YokotaS13
09-22-2006, 08:21 PM
fuck it, im a hustla. i need to move there

nightracer
09-22-2006, 08:23 PM
You want people to spread AIDS?

Mr_Mischif
09-22-2006, 08:25 PM
You want people to spread AIDS?

Naw, but when you gotta make that paypa, sometimes you just gotta keep the pimp hand strong on these hos.

imbosile
09-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Georgia Southern?

nightracer
09-22-2006, 08:37 PM
I feel yall for wantin to stack that bread but when you want some ass you'd have to settle for a fresh side of McAids.. Think about it. One hoe can change the game because she's going to get the heezy from one cat then the some of the other guys she's takin to the mouth are getting diseased up and so are some of the hoes their fuckin. Maybe I just have more opportunities but pouring cyanide in my coffee is not a smart business move. Yea it is what it is on the street prostitutes are all dirty but mixing that shit when clean folks who want nothing to do with it is working backwards.

nightracer
09-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Georgia Southern?
Nah I'm not saying the name I know somebody on the board of regents who was just notified about it.

Hulud
09-22-2006, 08:40 PM
simple solution, transfer

abdullah9018
09-22-2006, 08:41 PM
shit i hope people around here are not that desperate for sex ,shit if you pay to have sex and u get aids ur dam fault

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 08:43 PM
so are you gunna do anything about it ??

~The_Duke~
09-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Well see the issue is when the whores try to carry on a relationship with someone that isnt paying for sex and they dont tell their partner that they are doing so and they catch AIDS or herpes or something then they spread it to that person.

nightracer
09-22-2006, 08:45 PM
so are you gunna do anything about it ??
Going to stop going to their parties I don't have anything to do with the school anyway.

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 08:45 PM
throw acid on them hoes ..

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Going to stop going to their parties I don't have anything to do with the school anyway.

that is why i dont hook up with girls at partys,clubs,bars & etc ..

deffro
09-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Its not Georgia Southern

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
explain ..

abdullah9018
09-22-2006, 11:02 PM
be wise about who you fuck

Stormhammer
09-22-2006, 11:07 PM
c'mon tell us you asshole :lmao:

cause then I gotta let my peeps beware otherwise one dasy I'm gonna be like OH SHIT YOU GOT AIDS NIGGA!

imbosile
09-22-2006, 11:11 PM
When is this story going to be opened up to the public? It will probably be everywhere when the news gets a hold of it.

God
09-22-2006, 11:24 PM
NO ONE CARES
stupid whiney kids these days i swear to me

Mr_Mischif
09-22-2006, 11:36 PM
c'mon tell us you asshole :lmao:

cause then I gotta let my peeps beware otherwise one dasy I'm gonna be like OH SHIT YOU GOT AIDS NIGGA!

We need to get a fund together and have Halfwit go down there and fuck dem hos, speed up the process a little.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-22-2006, 11:45 PM
"its hard at here for a pimp"

gotta be Georgia Southern

imbosile
09-22-2006, 11:46 PM
"its hard at here for a pimp"

gotta be Georgia Southern

Thats what I'm thinking, after all that is what they're known for. :2cents:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-23-2006, 04:49 AM
known for the most populated STD campus in Georgia, don't know the stats nationwide when compared to Southern.. but that has to be it.. small community? Barnesville? "active" population..

they gotta do something out there when football season is either in/out

RutRoe
09-23-2006, 05:47 AM
When I stack bread, I make a sandwhich.

Umm, you do know that there's prostitution all over the world right? Both legal and non-legal.

The funny thing is it sounded more like you were mad at first that you couldn't hook up with some of these girls vs. the actual problem.

And, since it hasn't really made the news, don't you think it's possible that some older person in a position of authority was trying to relay what they thought the problem was and perhaps went a little overboard?

And I'm with those guys above... everyone know's how many chicks there are with STD's that go to GA Southern. I think it's in their manual about the college.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-23-2006, 06:52 AM
And I'm with those guys above... everyone know's how many chicks there are with STD's that go to GA Southern. I think it's in their manual about the college.

LIRL!

so are you associated with this frat or pissed about not getting any like Rut said?

Chuckster
09-23-2006, 06:55 AM
HaHa GS

there is more stds in that school then there in the rest of georgia and that was 4 years ago.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Ummm...I hope u know that you cant spread AIDS from head...Unless homegirl has a hella open wound in her mouth....Just letting u know. Vagina doctors give u all kinds of great info when u go in for routine check ups...:goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-23-2006, 07:59 AM
catch some dome?

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pictures22/cdc/6053_067_lores.jpg

SLOWLYbtngU
09-23-2006, 08:15 AM
That^^^ is fucking disgusting wtf is that?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-23-2006, 08:18 AM
some patient that has aids/thrush of the mouth

Bballjamal
09-23-2006, 08:25 AM
I immediately thought Southern too.......

I've always knew the order of std's in GA colleges to be Southern, Valdosta, Perimeter, West GA (carrolton), Gordon, Macon state...........don't really know from there. Of course that's just rumor and nothing statistical...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Georgia Southern will never shake the STD thing, like Conyers with the syphillis... it'll never die..

The Golden Child
09-23-2006, 10:54 AM
i wonder which state in the US has the worst STD situation ..

PhAtBoYMr2
09-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Damn i wish i wouldve thought about this. Id be rich!

The Golden Child
09-23-2006, 10:58 AM
its never too late ..

Seymour222
09-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Finally got a reason to re-enroll. I need my education.

nightracer
09-23-2006, 11:45 AM
When I stack bread, I make a sandwhich.

Umm, you do know that there's prostitution all over the world right? Both legal and non-legal.

The funny thing is it sounded more like you were mad at first that you couldn't hook up with some of these girls vs. the actual problem.

And, since it hasn't really made the news, don't you think it's possible that some older person in a position of authority was trying to relay what they thought the problem was and perhaps went a little overboard?

Stacking bread, accumilating money, raising funds its all the same. If you say either of the latter two around somebody from the street their dumb ass will think you are a nerd or speaking greek. lol!

I don't care about that shit man it doesn't have a massive effect on a college campus or the majority of an upper and middle class community.. Thats just mostly desparate guys and poor trash.

Hell no the school is to far from me to be worrying about hooking up with those whores. I know anybody that goes there is not going to be able to do what college students do without wondering if he/she is playing russian roullette with aids.

It hasn't made the news yet because the police are still in the process of investigating. The ppl involved in all the drama watch the cops and bring ppl on to campus when the cops have meetings or change shifts.

GA Southern whores uugh gross. No I'm not talking about that school.

Stormhammer
09-23-2006, 12:00 PM
so then which school? then we can call up like all the news agencies and the school can be like OH WTF!!!

nightracer
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
lol buahahahaha that would be total ownage..

1SICKLEX
09-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Naw, but when you gotta make that paypa, sometimes you just gotta keep the pimp hand strong on these hos.
OMG, LMAO!!!!!