PDA

View Full Version : Worst Thing You ever did...

JITB
05-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Well?

ATK_Designs
05-25-2005, 11:46 PM
"blue balled" a hot chix and left her confused :(

"for a guy, it's called blue ball, but dunno what it's called for a chix situation? pink lips?" :dunno:

5thgcelica
05-25-2005, 11:47 PM
....was that english??

worst thing i did...for me. i know people have different views/morals on this. but i went over to my ex's house just to get some. and then left. and if you truely knew me, that is NOT how i am. other than that. i cant really think of anything. hah.

SaraX5
05-26-2005, 12:03 AM
did things I shouldn't have done to make my ex break up with me. LOL
like purposely cheated and treated him like shit. Oh well. I've grown up now.

JITB
05-26-2005, 01:03 AM
^ouch^

mocha latte cupcake
05-26-2005, 08:18 AM
used to be a super theif working @ the pep boyz.... that was the problem with corrupt management and being 16. They were like go ahead its ok...

Brett
05-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Marry my ex wife

Kristi
05-26-2005, 08:32 AM
start smoking! but i've quit now so....

oh - and i wheeled heather into a coke display when she was in a wheelchair from her knee surgery - it was fun, but evil! lol

Pablo
05-26-2005, 08:56 AM
Marry my ex wife
damn, that is pretty bad

Kevykev
05-26-2005, 09:00 AM
I've blue balled a fine chick before, didn't want to mess w/a virgin at the time.

I think i did more harm to her by NOT having sex with her, that i could've if i DID.

long story...

kilpatty43
05-26-2005, 09:04 AM
start smoking! but i've quit now so....

oh - and i wheeled heather into a coke display when she was in a wheelchair from her knee surgery - it was fun, but evil! lol
yeah that was not funny!!! butthole

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Well there is so mony things in my younger year but the worst..HMMMMM
I will just say Convicted Felon is #1- Stupid 18 year old 30 now and still paying for it..

2nd though was an EX girlfriend of myne I foun out Cheated once so I spent the next year Sleeping w/ all of her Best friends all 9 of them and the Told Her about it on her BirthDay...

LaurenK
05-26-2005, 09:25 AM
I do not want to re-live some of those things...

~Dated this jerk who cheated on me with my cousin, dated for three years! Wasted my whole Highschool social life on his sorry ass...
~Didn't stay a Virgin till I was Married!
~Didn't tell one of my really good friends her man cheated right in front of me..."sex"
~Stole
~Lied to my parents about "BAD" things...

The worst thing I have ever done to someone else...uh...spread a rumor about this girl having herpes in Middle school that ruined her reputation, and she tried to commit suicide...Yea, I feel bad about that one...But she stole my clothes! I guess her punishment was harsh...also, this one girl did something to piss me off, I don't even remember what it was, but her last name was Muranko and I gave her a nickname..."skankhoe Muranko" that stuck with her all through Highschool. I was mean...but I am sweet NOW!!! :D
Granted, I would have taken back all that...it was so stupid and childish.

simplyblurredmrT
05-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Broke up with one of my ex's two days before her birthday.

AtifSajid
05-26-2005, 09:37 AM
I was mean...but I am sweet NOW!!! :D
Granted, I would have taken back all that...it was so stupid and childish.

Your sweet now? huh?

LaurenK
05-26-2005, 09:37 AM
You know this?!!!!

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 09:42 AM
She Seems sweet but who knows..It's a Forum?????????

LaurenK
05-26-2005, 09:43 AM
LOL...I am!!!

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Ok Really Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfly5338
05-26-2005, 09:46 AM
candy flipped.

(esctacy mixed w/ coke)

civic95
05-26-2005, 09:46 AM
get engaged!

soul
05-26-2005, 09:49 AM
tried drugs

Oh and ive also moose goggled this chick and we took a picture and everyone has seen it

civic95
05-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Oh and ive also moose goggled this chick and we took a picture and everyone has seen it

Explain this term?

soul
05-26-2005, 10:26 AM
take your ball sack and lay it over her face so the each nut is on top of one eye and it looks like a pair of moose goggles :) **note teabagging is different**

5thgcelica
05-26-2005, 10:29 AM
the things these kids come up with these days...

sheesh..lol

accordon17s
05-26-2005, 10:30 AM
2nd though was an EX girlfriend of myne I foun out Cheated once so I spent the next year Sleeping w/ all of her Best friends all 9 of them and the Told Her about it on her BirthDay...

Thats wrong and some fucked up karma at the same time.. wat goes around comes around tho.....

Cheated on a girl in the girls bed wit her best friend when i was in hs.

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 10:58 AM
candy flipped.

(esctacy mixed w/ coke)

How Does that work Considering Coke Cancles out the efects of MDMA and I always thought that the term Candy Flip was X and LSD....

mocha latte cupcake
05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
o gosh... i don't know.... more drug than you can shake a stick @!

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 11:02 AM
o gosh... i don't know.... more drug than you can shake a stick @!

I feel Your PAin..I notice Paul and QD and Teg are staying of this topic

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Lol@ Dj Mark and his sex marathon thru his ex's best friends, Lauren and saying she said someone had herpies and Skanko Muranko LMAO and the moose goggles...oh man that is so funny but yeah...here i go

i did alot of things while iw was in brooklyn and while i was Blood....but too many of that is "illegal" and rather nto put it out there

but i pushed my dads friend son in the lake when we was all fishin ....i was like 4
i gave a bum an half eaten whopper...
um....i ran over a turtle the other day.....how tha fuck turtles get in the middle of teh road anyway
threw a cat from a 5 story building to see if it would land on its feet....its did though...just didn't walk away from it
sellin drugs...i used to sell drugs to kids who got off the bus ( after i graduated) and would sell it during class too ( when i actually went)
so many more.....

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 11:18 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHH..TO MUCH MAN...never tell about the D sells you know better..Like I said I feel all these paind..Moose Googles haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How Many Guys forgot about the Dick Face one when youn slap your Penisd into a Girls face the Expression they give Is Priceless

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2005, 11:22 AM
nothing wrong with my previous street pharamacy buisness, im all good now.....i was an area dope boy....police if knew....

Brandon C
05-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Street Chemist or Street Pharmacist..............

Marta Mike
05-26-2005, 11:29 AM
pushed a girl in a thorn bush :(

trythefly
05-26-2005, 11:57 AM
candy flipped.

(esctacy mixed w/ coke)

Candy flippin is mixing x & acid.

Ive done my fare share of drugs in the past. I dont regret it for a second either.

Worst thing I've ever done was get with (and stay for 4 1/2 years) my psycho ex girlfriend Cat. Fucking worst mistake I've ever made. Those who remember her know what I am talking about..... whoa.

kilpatty43
05-26-2005, 01:07 PM
i dated this guy my friend was obsessed with

put friend mentioned aboves car on cinder blocks after she left 9 of my books in the rain on purpose

HEATON
05-26-2005, 01:57 PM
hmmm..Prbly lied to Parents that i was going with cliff and his parents to watch one of his mom's old softball players play in a state championchip softballgame in Tampa..truth..Skipped school, and WE (Jus us two) tooka 6 hour trip in the Heavy Cheavy to go see his gf and her friend...BTW.. CLIFF, YOU STILL OWE ME BITCH!lol

Dragonfly5338
05-26-2005, 02:16 PM
How Does that work Considering Coke Cancles out the efects of MDMA and I always thought that the term Candy Flip was X and LSD....

uhh.. yeah it was acid, my bad. long time ago, lol. and very hazy. :)

Kristi
05-26-2005, 02:48 PM
i dated this guy my friend was obsessed with

put friend mentioned aboves car on cinder blocks after she left 9 of my books in the rain on purpose

i remember that - but i don't remember that girls name.........what was it?

IndianStig
05-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Pulled down some kids pants while playing basketball on a fieldtrip in 8th grade. His shirt wasn't so long and he was wearing breifs, there was like 45ppl that saw him.

batlbrandon
05-26-2005, 04:45 PM
there is way too much to list but one that sticks out in my head. me and my friends at the time were into pretty much anything you put in front of us. well this poor kid from out of town moved to the hood and was an honor student and speed skater all the goody goody shit. over the course of the next 3 years we BROKE this poor kid. he did everything we did with no break in period just jumped right in. I am talking about stuck in a fetal position broken. he ended up pretty much homeless before he joined the military.

Dragonfly5338
05-26-2005, 04:47 PM
there is way too much to list but one that sticks out in my head. me and my friends at the time were into pretty much anything you put in front of us. well this poor kid from out of town moved to the hood and was an honor student and speed skater all the goody goody shit. over the course of the next 3 years we BROKE this poor kid. he did everything we did with no break in period just jumped right in. I am talking about stuck in a fetal position broken. he ended up pretty much homeless before he joined the military.

yours is taking a picture of your UNSHAVED balls w/ dmitrey's camera!!!! :eek:

Spyder
05-26-2005, 04:50 PM
yours is taking a picture of your UNSHAVED balls w/ dmitrey's camera!!!! :eek:

owned.

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Marry my ex wife

Why would you marry your ex-wife? Didn't you learn the first time you were married to her? Lolol. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
05-26-2005, 05:30 PM
alot.. lol a whole lot..

cheated on my ex with a girl that used to be on here(her best friend)... wait, a few that used to be on here..lol
to many one nighters that i told the girls i had feeling for em..
shot fireworks at cop cars alll the time... heheh
man.. so many more.. some i dont want to repeat.. lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2005, 05:35 PM
I can't put the worst things up, but I can put up a couple of PG shit:

I walked up to my neighbor when I was 12 and threw a basketball right in his face at point blank. Another kid from anothe rneighborhood used to ride his bike by us every day cussing us and flipping us off. So one day, we lay in wait and when he rode by(always flying so we couldn't catch him), I ran out and shoved him off his bike.

Later, QD.

Vteckidd
05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
cheated with a girl who had a BF, dont regret it, but it wasnt the easiest thing to go through.

stole $500 form my parents when i was 13 (i was a dumb litle shit)

got charged with street racing 3 years ago (and wasnt even racing) but i was at a spot were racing wnet on, so it was my fault. never been since.

got caught with a suspended license that i didnt know i had

stole a car last week, o wait, shit......

Truegiant
05-26-2005, 06:46 PM
I told a random girl that we had leash laws in georgia and should go and find her handler for a copy of the permit!

Asked a really ugly chick if she had a breeding permit! Later I found out that she was dumb and ugly. She never got it!

NzProjeKt
05-26-2005, 06:51 PM
among the extensive list of irresponsible shit I've done, something that I still feel bad for doing is when I lit a homeless man's chest hair on fire back when i was just a youngster....

Kevykev
05-26-2005, 07:22 PM
:o i am an angel! i've never done anything bad.

CMO
05-26-2005, 08:53 PM
shit, I can't list some things cause they are still being investigated. I got a dui about a year ago. Doing 110 down 75 in cobb. The police chased me for 5 exits before I relized they were behind me. (still paying for that shit) Shot a guy I knew whole litter of pitbull puppies cause he owed me money. Stole the same guys 24in wheels cause he still didn't wanna pay up. And sold them for the money he owed.

kilpatty43
05-26-2005, 08:56 PM
i remember that - but i don't remember that girls name.........what was it?
stephanie plosajz or something like that

PinkTaco
05-26-2005, 08:57 PM
DUI.....i'll pay for it for the rest of my life probably....and im only 18! (no lectures please)

Leisa
05-26-2005, 09:05 PM
hmmmmm... I used to be really bad

1. Had more one night stands than I can remember
2. Did "X" like there was no tomorrow
3. Smoked marijuana like there was no tomorrow
4. Got pregnant out of wedlock (what an asshole he was)
5. Got back with my ex husband 6 mnths after our divorce was final

Leisa
05-26-2005, 09:10 PM
shit, I can't list some things cause they are still being investigated. I got a dui about a year ago. Doing 110 down 75 in cobb. The police chased me for 5 exits before I relized they were behind me. (still paying for that shit) Shot a guy I knew whole litter of pitbull puppies cause he owed me money. Stole the same guys 24in wheels cause he still didn't wanna pay up. And sold them for the money he owed.

holy shit Corey

5thgcelica
05-26-2005, 09:15 PM

remind me not to piss you off. lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Shot a guy I knew whole litter of pitbull puppies cause he owed me money.

Pansy. Real men use epees. Lolol. J/k. Later, QD.

BufordŽ
05-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Not lived life to it's fullest.... Other than that, I can't think of anything off hand. When I do, I'll edit my post.

Mannn. Some of you guys have done some FUCKED up shit.

Brett
05-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Damn Corey, why you gotta shoot little puppies man??

T-Mo Goodie
05-26-2005, 09:27 PM
I used to be bad: this is some PG ones for you all though, I will not incriminate myself. lol

I used to work at the airport at the bookstore and I used to literally THROW rude customers change/money down the concourse. LOL

In high school, at lunch I used to gather the special ed students and make them dance and rap. LOL (thats mean I know, but that was almost 10yrs ago)

Brett
05-26-2005, 09:31 PM
In high school, at lunch I used to gather the special ed students and make them dance and rap. LOL (thats mean I know, but that was almost 10yrs ago)

Like these??

Kevykev
05-26-2005, 09:36 PM
part 2:

I chose not to have sex with a Very attractive, intellectual girl that happend to be a virgin one summer. Later i found out that after the relationship was over, she tried to find guys that either looked like me, talked like me, walked like me etc. etc.

Now she has a kid, not sure of she made it to college.

I threw a big ass boulder through a side window of an apartment when my buddies dared me too. This breakage enabled them to enter the house and Steal maaaad stuff. I took nothing. I think i payed for that occurance over and over again

FUKIN PEER PRESSURE!!!

T-Mo Goodie
05-26-2005, 09:37 PM
stop it!!!! LOL

My special friends just wanted to be treated like normal ppl and I gave them the opportunity

Kevykev
05-26-2005, 09:38 PM
^ very nice of you!

T-Mo Goodie
05-26-2005, 09:41 PM
^^ thanks, I'm gon' make it do what it do.........

Leisa
05-26-2005, 09:41 PM
I try not to think about my past to much :(

Brett
05-26-2005, 09:59 PM
stop it!!!! LOL

My special friends just wanted to be treated like normal ppl and I gave them the opportunity

You keep telling yourself the lies!!! :lmfao:

Kristi
05-27-2005, 10:34 AM
stephanie plosajz or something like that

thats it! thanks heather. i still remember you bitching about those books. that girl could've taken all those books and $1000 and you wouldn't care about the money - just the damn books!

BOOKWORM!

AtifSajid
05-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Bad stuff I did...hmmm...Im just gonna say I use to fight a lot.

LaurenK
05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I try not to think about my past to much :(
What!??? You met me in your Past!!!! :(