PDA

View Full Version : The Jumper on 85

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:34 AM
Ok so I got to thinking...Traffic is stopped on 75/85 and people are being turned around and b/c of it are late to work, cant get to hospitals, and what not...Well, is it worth affecting hundreds of lives just to save one? One that doesnt even appreciate it enough to want to live?

Discuss

Halfwit
09-21-2006, 08:35 AM
throw rocks at them..

they rly dont want to do it, jsut want attention.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 08:36 AM
sure let them jump its a waste of time cus alot do jump

ahmonrah
09-21-2006, 08:39 AM
it's a cry for help. like most jumpers that do it publicly want to see that their life means something to someone, jumpers, the ULTIMATE ATTENTION WHORES!

Dirty Octopus™
09-21-2006, 08:42 AM
whos to say that they dont appreciate it enough?...if there was some way to measure their thankfulness of life then sure let them die or try to save them

You appreciate life after incidental near death experiences. Suicide does not make you appreiciate life. Suicide is the most selfish of selfish acts

koukis14
09-21-2006, 08:43 AM
I say set up a diving board

ahmonrah
09-21-2006, 08:44 AM
You appreciate life after incidental near death experiences. Suicide does not make you appreiciate life. Suicide is the most selfish of selfish acts thats real.

R.Kelly
You appreciate life after incidental near death experiences. Suicide does not make you appreiciate life. Suicide is the most selfish of selfish acts

yea i misread something.....edited :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
they rly dont want to do it, jsut want attention.

they shouldnt be doing it in public.
thats why theres an ImportAtlanta
you can get all the attention you want here. :yes:

Peace, The Jumper :yes:

BTEC
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
YEAH. ITS A LADY ON 14TH STREET BRIDGE. OUR DRIVER IS STUCK OUT THERE TRYING TO DELIVER OUR PARTS. I SAY PUSH HER, LET THE DOT BELOW CLEAN THAT SHIT UP AND GET THINGS MOVING AGAIN. IF SHE WANTS TO TALK THEN GET YO ASS OFF THE BRIDGE AND LETS GO GET SOME COFFEE AND U CAN TELL ME WHATS WRONG. THATS HOW I SEE IT.

TeeJay
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
YEAH. ITS A LADY ON 14TH STREET BRIDGE. OUR DRIVER IS STUCK OUT THERE TRYING TO DELIVER OUR PARTS. I SAY PUSH HER, LET THE DOT BELOW CLEAN THAT SHIT UP AND GET THINGS MOVING AGAIN. IF SHE WANTS TO TALK THEN GET YO ASS OFF THE BRIDGE AND LETS GO GET SOME COFFEE AND U CAN TELL ME WHATS WRONG. THATS HOW I SEE IT.
yessiree

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:01 AM
See that is the thing...If u want to kill urself and really mean to do it...U do it in private...If ur doing it in public ts a cry for help....IMO..That bitch needs to get off her ego trip and let my patients come in...I am bored at work and it's quiet as hell...I work at a Children's hospital, it should never be quiet!!!!

JennB
09-21-2006, 09:03 AM
It's selfish as hell to disrupt so many lives and put stress on the people who have nothing to do with yu but now have to try to save you.

I say they put one of the big inflatible matresses under people like this, push them off and then arrest them for being so damn stupid.

ahmonrah
09-21-2006, 09:05 AM
they shouldnt be doing it in public.
thats why theres an ImportAtlanta
you can get all the attention you want here. :yes:

Peace, The Jumper :yes:maybe we can send julio out there with some IA STICKERS, A SET OF IA THONGS AND A SCREEN NAME. she can whore it up all day here and not hold up traffic!! plus that's good media for IA.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:06 AM
It's selfish as hell to disrupt so many lives and put stress on the people who have nothing to do with yu but now have to try to save you.

I say they put one of the big inflatible matresses under people like this, push them off and then arrest them for being so damn stupid.

+1 to you...I just told a co-worker that they should arrest her and let her commit suicide in there...

BTEC
09-21-2006, 09:06 AM
See that is the thing...If u want to kill urself and really mean to do it...U do it in private...If ur doing it in public ts a cry for help....IMO..That bitch needs to get off her ego trip and let my patients come in...I am bored at work and it's quiet as hell...I work at a Children's hospital, it should never be quiet!!!!
SO, UR WISHING BAD LUCK ON THE CHILDREN HUH? THATS KINDA MESSED UP DONTCHA THINK?

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM
maybe we can send julio out there with some IA STICKERS, A SET OF IA THONGS AND A SCREEN NAME. she can whore it up all day here and not hold up traffic!! plus that's good media for IA.

Lol....I see it now..

"Ma'am, u dont have to do this, there is a remedy."

~hands over wireless laptop with Import Atlanta on the screen, w/ the chick doing the cartwheel."~

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:09 AM
SO, UR WISHING BAD LUCK ON THE CHILDREN HUH? THATS KINDA MESSED UP DONTCHA THINK?
Not them..lol...They come here for Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy..Normally when they come to us they have already been thru something bad, we just get them functioning normal again...For the most part.

ahmonrah
09-21-2006, 09:10 AM
~fox 5 atlanta~
"this is mark hays, in a show of love and concern, local website owner offers membership to jumper...wait! hold on, while owner nearly convinced jumper to come down, a purported member of his site pushed the woman off, danced pointed and laughed, all while screaming "bitch! IA OWNS YOU!!" man then jumped into an early model japanese import and fled the scene"

MongolPup
09-21-2006, 09:12 AM
~fox 5 atlanta~
"this is mark hays, in a show of love and concern, local website owner offers membership to jumper...wait! hold on, while owner nearly convinced jumper to come down, a purported member of his site pushed the woman off, danced pointed and laughed, all while screaming "bitch! IA OWNS YOU!!" man then jumped into an early model starion and fled the scene"

lol they wouldn't know what the fuck a starion was.....they would say "some kind of chrysler-japanese bastard car."

BTEC
09-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Not them..lol...They come here for Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy..Normally when they come to us they have already been thru something bad, we just get them functioning normal again...For the most part.
I WAS JUST MESSING WITCHA. I HOPE U AINT THE ONE TRYING TO GET THEM TO FUNCTION NORMALLY BC THATS LIKE THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. LOL!!!

ahmonrah
09-21-2006, 09:14 AM
lol they wouldn't know what the fuck a starion was.....they would say "some kind of chrysler-japanese bastard car." that is true! correcting....

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:15 AM
I WAS JUST MESSING WITCHA. I HOPE U AINT THE ONE TRYING TO GET THEM TO FUNCTION NORMALLY BC THATS LIKE THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. LOL!!!

Damn dog, u made me laugh out loud for real my co-workers look at me and all they see is our registration screen pulled up lol...

Toggling FTW!!!!

Doppelgänger
09-21-2006, 09:16 AM
i vote for a sniper to take him out asap.

candy2082002
09-21-2006, 09:18 AM
I am glad Chris didn't have to work today cause wow his day would have sucked with all that traffic

ShooterMcGavin
09-21-2006, 09:20 AM

better be one big fucking mattress, else she'd just move over to a place where the mattress isn't under her? :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
09-21-2006, 09:21 AM
i vote for a snoper to take him out asap.

not sure what he's talkin about but i'm all about a SNIPER taking her out quickly :goodjob: :D

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:23 AM
not sure what he's talkin about but i'm all about a SNIPER taking her out quickly :goodjob: :D

Wow...I had to look at ur profile to know who the hell you were...I was like ummmm...Never seen this one before...

ahmonrah
snopers use ice balls and slingshots as opposed to bullets, it's a new "less than lethal" solution to dumbasses hanging on bridges holdin up traffic! that way police arent blamed, cause see it wasnt the snowball/iceball that kills jumpers, it's the jumper for letting go and grabbing their facce when the ball hit them....

Dirty Octopus™
~fox 5 atlanta~
"this is mark hays, in a show of love and concern, local website owner offers membership to jumper...wait! hold on, while owner nearly convinced jumper to come down, a purported member of his site pushed the woman off, danced pointed and laughed, all while screaming "bitch! IA OWNS YOU!!" man then jumped into an early 90s model japanese import and fled the scene"

Its a fuckin Honda. :lmfao:

Peace, The Cameraman :yes:

JennB
better be one big fucking mattress, else she'd just move over to a place where the mattress isn't under her? :lmao:

Don't give her a choice.... just push the bitch.

They got out the inflatable matress thing one of the last times someone did this. I work near 17th street and one of the guys from my office was stuck in traffic watching them.

TeeJay
09-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Wow...I had to look at ur profile to know who the hell you were...I was like ummmm...Never seen this one before...
yea he went out and got himself a soccer mom mobile

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:32 AM
snopers use ice balls and slingshots as opposed to bullets, it's a new "less than lethal" solution to dumbasses hanging on bridges holdin up traffic! that way police arent blamed, cause see it wasnt the snowball/iceball that kills jumpers, it's the jumper for letting go and grabbing their facce when the ball hit them....

:lmfao: hell nah

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:33 AM
yea he went out and got himself a soccer mom mobile

Shhhh...That is what I am rolling in.... :ninja:

Doppelgänger
09-21-2006, 09:44 AM
sorry for the misspelling!!! I was in a hurry before the boaaman came back and didnt proof read :(

TeeJay
09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
boaaman??

TeeJay
09-21-2006, 09:49 AM
as in..boa constrictor??

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 09:49 AM
* jump *

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:51 AM
shit....PUSH

~whispers~ Oopsy...

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 09:52 AM
* jumping again *

ShooterMcGavin
09-21-2006, 09:59 AM
sorry for the misspelling!!! I was in a hurry before the boaaman came back and didnt proof read :(
el oh el, you're quite funny today, reps for the irony :D

Mike Lowrey
09-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Ok so I got to thinking...Traffic is stopped on 75/85 and people are being turned around and b/c of it are late to work, cant get to hospitals, and what not...Well, is it worth affecting hundreds of lives just to save one? One that doesnt even appreciate it enough to want to live?

Discuss

Solution: Put me in charge of the police department with special priviledges.

My 5 step plan for jumpers:

1. Stop traffic for 5 min.
2. Place tarp onto road.
3. Push jumper off bridge (lands on tarp).
4. Wrap body in tarp, dispose of body.
5. Open road to traffic.

After a few times, I bet there will be far fewer jumpers out there.... :D

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Solution: Put me in charge of the police department with special priviledges.

My 5 step plan for jumpers:

1. Stop traffic for 5 min.
2. Place tarp onto road.
3. Push jumper off bridge (lands on tarp).
4. Wrap body in tarp, dispose of body.
5. Open road to traffic.

After a few times, I bet there will be far fewer jumpers out there.... :D

Bahahahaha!!! +1 to u too..lol

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Bahahahaha!!! +1 to u too..lol

repost .. =P

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 10:16 AM
repost .. =P

fixed..