PDA

View Full Version : Just Bitched out dhl (rant)

blacknightteg
09-21-2006, 08:29 AM
alright so a while back i posted how i got that fuckin shipment and it was all a fucking mess. well it was actually tried to be delievered tuesday. well, tuesday i was not home and they left the slip for me to sign in case i was not present. well yesterday, i came home from work expecting my package to be there. well i come home and no, it wasnt there. You could tell the person had been there and that they had even seen the sleep. a peice had been torn off, it was one of those things i guess they had to take for document tation. and it even had been written that they had come. what pisses me off is that i had signed the sleep and it was on my fucking door handle. when my mom got home that after noon said that it had been laying on the fucking ground. so i know that they were there.

anyways, i called up dhl this morning and explained the situation. she was like " well sir all i can do is ship out the package today". i was like, thats fine, but i want you to tell her or him. whome ever delievers the package to MAKE sure they noticed the slip that is TAPED on my front door for easy seeing. she then just repeated herself. i again just repeated what i had said.

Im sorry if this is stupid and you may think its pointless. but i just think its fucking stupid of whome ever came to my house to deliever the package the second time. to NOT see my shit on the door handle where it had been left the first time. Signed might i add. i just dont understand it.

/rant

*Dawns flame suit*

Nemesis
09-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Ive had issues with DHL in the past. Sorry to hear about your troubles though dude. What are ya getting?

Oh yeah, I had a rant that turned into totally pointless shit, so be prepared :lmao:

you self centered son of a bish LOL

RandomGuy
09-21-2006, 08:31 AM
me sign your sleep mang

???

B16a2 Civic
09-21-2006, 08:39 AM
what, signed a sleep?

rickgiblin
09-21-2006, 08:49 AM
how can you sign a sleep... i sleep real good last nite... dont sigh my sleep.......lol

brads94accord
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
here you go i spell check and grammar checked it for you

Alright so a while back I posted how I got that fuckin shipment and it was all a fucking mess. Well it was actually tried to be delivered Tuesday. Well, Tuesday I was not home and they left the slip for me to sign in case I was not present. Well yesterday, I came home from work expecting my package to be there. Well I come home and no, it wasn’t there. You could tell the person had been there and that they had even seen the slip. A piece had been torn off; it was one of those things I guess they had to take for documentation. And it even had been written that they had come. What pisses me off is that I had signed the slip and it was on my fucking door handle. When my mom got home that afternoon she said that it had been laying on the fucking ground so I know that they were there.

Anyways, I called up dhl this morning and explained the situation. She was like "well sir all I can do is ship out the package today". I was like, that’s fine, but I want you to tell her or him. Whoever delivers the package to MAKE sure they noticed the slip that is TAPED on my front door for easy seeing. She then just repeated herself. I again just repeated what I had said.

I’m sorry if this is stupid and you may think it’s pointless. But I just think it’s fucking stupid of whoever came to my house to deliver the package the second time. To NOT see my shit on the door handle where it had been left the first time. Signed might I add? I just don’t understand it.

/rant

*Dawns flame suit*

05Tib
09-21-2006, 09:17 AM
I had a sway bar ordered awhile back and when it never came i started calling and asking questions. The driver said he left it with someone who was walking beside my house...

blacknightteg
09-21-2006, 09:44 AM
wtf is with yall and grammer issues. you know wtf i ment.

George. im getting a lip kit for my teg.

yeah. i was just really really pissed yesterday when i found out wtf was going on. so i got the service centers number and called em up and bitched them out.