PDA

View Full Version : Helping Atlanta's bad traffic get worse :D

Doppelgänger
09-21-2006, 07:41 AM
So yeah, im coming down I-85 south thismorning and suddenly my car just stalls! Not to help out traffic in the morning...especally for the fact that im in the left lane. Luckily i know more about better driving then 98% of the Lemmings that sit in traffic all morning so i get out to push my car onto the shoulder next to the HOV lane. So it takesme about 10min to get all this done... i hope i helps fuck traffic over a bit more... its fun to think i have :D

Turns out my MAF wire popped off...probably didnt get it to click back on when i cleaned my airfilter the other day.. haha oooooops :lmfao:

Yup..great way to start the day...

Nemesis
09-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Shit man that really sucks.

When I used to drive my Cougar daily I used to worry all the damn time about shit happening. There was not one part of that car that wasnt molested, and it only ever really takes one careless ghetto rigged piece to shut your car down :lmao:

Im more careful now with how I mod :lmao:

Doppelgänger
09-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Heh, yeah.... i think this was just a careless mistake.

What was realyl funny is i found out how much faster the left lane is over the right lane on I-85 between pleasant Hill and Indian Trail. I passed a blue EP3 with gold wheels back at the over pass to Old Norcross (bridge with no exit between P. Hill and 316) and he was in the right lane and i took the far left lane. By the time i found the problem and got back o nthe road.. he had just passed me..hah