PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Houses

u_like_me
09-21-2006, 03:01 AM
So, anyone know of any good Haunted Houses to hit up this year? I have been to a couple of them on Fulton Industrial. They were pretty cool... Any ideas????
If anwe can yone ever wants to meet up we could make a thread and see if we can get some people to meet up and we all ride out....
Later Michelle

HalfBaked
09-21-2006, 03:03 AM
Ask quickdodge...

u_like_me
09-21-2006, 03:03 AM
:goodjob: Cool... Thx

Ask quickdodge...

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Ask quickdodge...

Lolol. Thanks for the reference. I know I'll be doing a few "real" haunted houses this year.

As far as fake ones, I've always enjoyed the one over on the access road from Jimmy Carter BLVD. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Lolol. Thanks for the reference. I know I'll be doing a few "real" haunted houses this year.

As far as fake ones, I've always enjoyed the one over on the access road from Jimmy Carter BLVD. Later, QD.

Netherworld^^^^

I want to find like one that has a real story behind it...Not like "OOoo look at me I am scary and I am gonna eat u.."

If u know any of those let me know....I frequent old cemetaries and shit cuz I think its cool...Oddly enough I feel comfortable as hell around graveyards...Go figure..

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 08:28 AM

theres a real haunted house near where i live the dude that lived there got smashed by a tractor trailer in front of his house a couple of years ago..........that house is creepy

Dirty Octopus™
09-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Netherworld FTL :tongue1:

Adio, San Jaun :yes:

SidewayzS14
09-21-2006, 09:03 AM
if uw ant togo somewhere real there's an Abandoned Insane Asylum in dunwody wich is the exit after peachtree industrail goign down 285 its 3 stories tall with a basement and a morque supossedly its haunted but i've been there many times and at night it is kreepy
it closed down in the early 90's supossedly because the staff was neglecting patients and alot of people died i think 100+ i also know that the Dekalb county SWAT team also trains there and alot fo gangs hang out there but other then that its a cool place to go this place is huge i forgot the actual name of the place tho

candy2082002
09-21-2006, 09:03 AM
I love haunted house!!!!!!!!!! Netherworld was kinda cool not scary. I have yet to find one that scares me I am still looking however

SidewayzS14
09-21-2006, 09:04 AM
also just go to google.com and search haunted places in Georgia

N/A EK
09-21-2006, 09:05 AM

x2 :goodjob:

RandomGuy
09-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Later, QD.

you never followed up mayne...

you said you were going to post up what happened if anything fishy does happen ... (besides random pressure drops and shit like that of course)

i'm talkin bout like little asian boys running around and hair growing on walls type shit

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM

you said you were going to post up what happened if anything fishy does happen ... (besides random pressure drops and shit like that of course)

i'm talkin bout like little asian boys running around and hair growning on walls type shit

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 07:33 PM

i'm talkin bout like little asian boys running around and hair growing on walls type shit

I followed absoluetly NONE of that. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 07:34 PM
if uw ant togo somewhere real there's an Abandoned Insane Asylum in dunwody wich is the exit after peachtree industrail goign down 285 its 3 stories tall with a basement and a morque supossedly its haunted but i've been there many times and at night it is kreepy
it closed down in the early 90's supossedly because the staff was neglecting patients and alot of people died i think 100+ i also know that the Dekalb county SWAT team also trains there and alot fo gangs hang out there but other then that its a cool place to go this place is huge i forgot the actual name of the place tho

Take my advise and DO NOT listen to this idiot. That is one thing I won't do is trespass to try to get something. I have respect for private property where others don't have shit. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 07:35 PM
If u know any of those let me know....I frequent old cemetaries and shit cuz I think its cool...Oddly enough I feel comfortable as hell around graveyards...Go figure..

Check my website. Lots of cemetary pics. SOme with "stuff" in them. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 07:36 PM
just watch discovery channel fool ..

oh also QD watch discovery channel haunting stuff is on ..

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 07:49 PM

at dragoncon i met those guys from tv that hunt ghosts

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 07:52 PM

Yeah, I've been looking at a few of the shows.

I'm hoping business picks up in the ghosthunting realm being that Halloween is coming. Later, QD.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 07:55 PM

I'm hoping business picks up in the ghosthunting realm being that Halloween is coming. Later, QD.

when do you guys go ghosthunting im pretty interested in it.....i took a bunch of pictures at a concentration camp wanting to maybe get something in the pictures, but i didnt get crap

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
My team goes on weekends. Later, QD.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 07:57 PM

do you guys let guests go with you? id love to go on one

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes. I do. And I'll keep you in the loop. Later ,QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:01 PM

have u gone to the cemetary in Brookhaven? Its like hidden behind the Subway off of Peachtree Rd next to Brookhaven Station??? I love that place...I use to walk there when I was little...My mom would freak out...Nobody knows there is a cemetary there...

There is another little cemetary off of New Peachtree Rd in Doraville, right behind the Value City, once again another cemetary that no one knows about...

toonz
09-21-2006, 08:02 PM
What about horror hill in Newnan doen 85 south

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
have u gone to the cemetary in Brookhaven? Its like hidden behind the Subway off of Peachtree Rd next to Brookhaven Station??? I love that place...I use to walk there when I was little...My mom would freak out...Nobody knows there is a cemetary there...

There is another little cemetary off of New Peachtree Rd in Doraville, right behind the Value City, once again another cemetary that no one knows about...

No. I ahven't been to either. When I do go to cemetaries, I try to go to ones that are way off the road so as not to get traffic noise and lights. Later, QD.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Yes. I do. And I'll keep you in the loop. Later ,QD.

thanks, have you ever gone ghost hunting anywhere in savannah?

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Yes. I have a house on St. Simons Island and ghosthunt there, often. I've only been to Savannah once for that. Wantto go back, badly. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:08 PM
No. I ahven't been to either. When I do go to cemetaries, I try to go to ones that are way off the road so as not to get traffic noise and lights. Later, QD.

Ahh gotcha. I think I love these b/c they are so old and so out of place...I mean the cemetary in Brookhaven isnt visible from the street I mean it is b/w the Marta line and the Subway kinda hidden in the back. Really hard to get away from traffic though.

The cemetaries on your site...Where do u get permission to go from, historical organizations or the actual property owners???

My only experience was at the one in Brookhaven I loved and still do...Passed by it last night and immediately looked for it...They are renting out the historicla house to be used as an office...I wish I had money to rent it....Sorry but I think it would be awesome to have an office that has a cemetary as the front yard....Yeah yeah I'm :screwy: :blah: :blah: :blah:

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Same here about Savannah...

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:13 PM
The cemetaries on your site...Where do u get permission to go from, historical organizations or the actual property owners???

Depends on the cemetary. If it is just an open cemetary with no gates, I just go in. If it has a gate, I find an officer and ask if it's ok. If he can't give me permission, I leave. The cemetary on St. Simons Island, I HAD to have permission because it is on the grounds of the Nations' oldest Catholic church; which is coming up on it's 300th year. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 08:15 PM

yup then you can get some more updates on your site ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:16 PM
yup then you can get some more updates on your site ..

Tell me about it. I've been wanting to get out for the longest. Later, QD.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 08:18 PM
i went on a "ghost tour" in savannah and we went to a few haunted places in savannah late one night.....it was awesome but it was hot as hell

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 08:18 PM
how many guests do you bring with you QD ??
im sure not alot cause you dont want anything bad happening ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 08:20 PM
how many guests do you bring with you QD ??
im sure not alot cause you dont want anything bad happening ..

I don't usually do a lot because I don't like having a lot of people on a hunt with me. Too many people to keep track of. Especially when you are trying to review the tapes and you don't know who's talking to identify it. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Depends on the cemetary. If it is just an open cemetary with no gates, I just go in. If it has a gate, I find an officer and ask if it's ok. If he can't give me permission, I leave. The cemetary on St. Simons Island, I HAD to have permission because it is on the grounds of the Nations' oldest Catholic church; which is coming up on it's 300th year. Later, QD.

Are u talking about Christ Church? I have always wanted to go, but when I am down there everybody I go with just wants to go to the beach.... :(

Bballjamal
09-21-2006, 08:24 PM
wow, you guys need to take a trip down to Columbus/lagrange area! A LOT of crazy stories circulating on a few spots! I went to that park where the host the festival of lights about 5yrs ago or so and it was pretty damn good! DO your own thing and you'll have a good time, trust....

The Golden Child
I don't usually do a lot because I don't like having a lot of people on a hunt with me. Too many people to keep track of. Especially when you are trying to review the tapes and you don't know who's talking to identify it. Later, QD.

thats what i figured i was just curious ..

SLOWLYbtngU
Tell me about it. I've been wanting to get out for the longest. Later, QD.

We should do it!!! Granted of course that people are respectful and appreciative...Shit not to mention quiet.

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 08:27 PM
We should do it!!! Granted of course that people are respectful and appreciative...Shit not to mention quiet.

best believe " IF " i come ill have duck tape so i dont scream ..

04CoorsCan
09-21-2006, 08:51 PM
There used to be a good on off of Idlewood rd in Tucker @ an old Hospital that I worked at for years called Elvira's Haunted House and The Crypt of Terror. They have since moved down near Six Flags. The old hospital was torn down and a school was built. That old hospital was haunted like a mofo!!! That is what made it so fun to work there. Not sure how good the new location is though??? There is another one that is off of Beaver Ruin Rd that is ok and then Netherworld which to me is overpriced and not scarey at all. Check those other 2 out....that's where I'll be going this year.

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 08:54 PM
haunted like a mofo .. hmmm icic ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Are u talking about Christ Church? I have always wanted to go, but when I am down there everybody I go with just wants to go to the beach.... :(

Yep. Christ Church. I have permission from the Church to go in whenever I want. I usually go in around midnight and hang out for about 3 hours. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 09:20 PM

Talking isn't too much of a problem. Just want to know who is talking so I can make note when I review tapes. Later, QD.

R.Kelly
09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
im game for a ghost hunt

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Yep. Christ Church. I have permission from the Church to go in whenever I want. I usually go in around midnight and hang out for about 3 hours. Later, QD.

Wow....just wow...~speechless~

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 09:49 PM
id rather go to the beach also joselyn i wouldnt wanna be found dead with crabs eating away at me and sea weed covering my body up .. * shivers *

SLOWLYbtngU
09-21-2006, 09:56 PM
id rather go to the beach also joselyn i wouldnt wanna be found dead with crabs eating away at me and sea weed covering my body up .. * shivers *

Dont be a pansy....They're dead right??? What can they possibly do to u?? :rolleyes: ;)

~The_Duke~
09-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Dont be a pansy....They're dead right??? What can they possibly do to u?? :rolleyes: ;)

I think that is the point, once they are dead once he cant kill them again to protect himself lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Wow....just wow...~speechless~

Yeah. That's my first thought when I initially approached them with the question. I couldn't believe it. The main director gave me his home phone number in case any officers needed to call him if they saw me at the Church. Now, I go every time I go down there. Later, QD.

u_like_me
09-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Thx.. You get scared when you went??

u_like_me
09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
thx.... I will do that

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2006, 10:51 PM
^^^ Huh? Later, QD.

VTECin5th
09-21-2006, 10:53 PM
eheheheheh

SLOWLYbtngU
09-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah. That's my first thought when I initially approached them with the question. I couldn't believe it. The main director gave me his home phone number in case any officers needed to call him if they saw me at the Church. Now, I go every time I go down there. Later, QD.

That is awesome...I think I was just speechless b/c I am/was (before I dropped out) a History major and to know that someone has that kind of access to a place that has so MUCH history behind it left me...well yeah, speechless.

I know that you have been busy with the new addition to ur family but if you do make a trip down there I would love to join. Do u have like a email list where I could sign up for info on Spirit Seekers?

SLOWLYbtngU
09-22-2006, 08:25 AM
I think that is the point, once they are dead once he cant kill them again to protect himself lol

Lol..I know. I was being sarcastic. :taun:

quickdodgeŽ
09-22-2006, 04:48 PM
That is awesome...I think I was just speechless b/c I am/was (before I dropped out) a History major and to know that someone has that kind of access to a place that has so MUCH history behind it left me...well yeah, speechless.

I like that history shit.

I know that you have been busy with the new addition to ur family but if you do make a trip down there I would love to join. Do u have like a email list where I could sign up for info on Spirit Seekers?

Actually, no I don't. But I do send out an update E-mail to everyone that has signed my guestbook, letting them know of site changes and updates. Later, QD.

fawk_you
09-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Its a bit of a drive, but the SLOSS furnace in Birmingham looked awesome. :)

TeeJay
09-22-2006, 05:54 PM
ill stick to my crib

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 05:55 PM

they can take control over your body and swing you around in circles .. =P

TeeJay
09-22-2006, 05:57 PM
they can take control over your body and swing you around in circles .. =P
phuc dat

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 05:58 PM
shit when i look in the mirror i scream cause i get scared of looking at myself ..

TeeJay
09-22-2006, 05:58 PM
shit when i look in the mirror i scream cause i get scared of looking at myself ..
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
like kevin in home alone

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 06:01 PM
i bet them ghosts will fuck shit up if they have too ..

me : leave me alone
ghost : come here bitch
me : * screams like a bitch *

The Golden Child
09-22-2006, 06:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
like kevin in home alone

i liked watching that movie when i was a kid ..

TeeJay
09-22-2006, 06:02 PM
LOL

SLOWLYbtngU
09-22-2006, 11:30 PM
I like that history shit.

Lol....Just awesome quote...That was my take on it when I declared my major...After being thru 4 other ones.

Actually, no I don't. But I do send out an update E-mail to everyone that has signed my guestbook, letting them know of site changes and updates. Later, QD.

Ok cool. I will be signing the guestbook. Thx for all the comments and info. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2006, 08:48 AM
No. Problem. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
09-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Your Welcome ..

unkn0wndj
09-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I'd love to go on a ghost hunt. If any of you have room lmk please :)