PDA

View Full Version : GUNMETAL EK HATCH W/ WHITE TYPE R WHEELS STOLEN!!!! (((ELLENWOOD)))

jdmjohn
09-20-2006, 09:21 PM
My brother called me up gave me the bad news. His 1998 Gunmetal EK Civic Hatch was stolen today approx. 5:45pm-6pm from the Ellenwood Blockbuster (next to Kroger).

VIN number: 2HGEJ6342WH115645

Lic Plate: ***probably switched out by now***

-Exterior: Full Gunmetal, Civic SI front end and lip, hood has paint chips, oem foglights cut-outs with front mount intercooler, aftermarket CTR headlights, White 5 lug type r wheels (hand painted bright white and missing center caps) with brand new 205-50-15 Falken ZE-512 tires, NOPI catback.

-Interior: Black and Grey GSR cloth front seats, stock grey civic rear seats, APEXi VAFC (1st gen) controller

-Suspension: Skunk2 front camber kit, Weapon R Dual spring coilovers

-Engine: B18c1 block w/ B16a2 head, skunk 2 manifold, GSR tranny, NOPI short intake, Polished Greddy oil catch can.

ok, this is not the actual car that was stolen.
thanks to AnclyT for giving us permission to use his vehicle as an example:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/jdmjohn619/exampleofcarstolen.jpg
If anyone has info, please contact my bro at: (404) 425-8027 and ask for LAT or post up.

Thanks for your help and the look out!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-20-2006, 09:44 PM
damn! if you only had pics
would be more helpful

RutRoe
09-20-2006, 09:52 PM
That sucks man...

Go look in that deustch bag Keri's garage. I'm sure he knows where it is....

Good luck in finding it.

3ll3nwood
09-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Wow, I live like 5 minutes from that Blockbuster, hence the my screen name I guess. Ill keep an eye out whenever Im out and about.

smrlsvtec
09-20-2006, 10:39 PM
its not IF but WHEN, we finds these fools that we are goin to take care of business. im goin to get to the buttom of this myself if i have to. i know its not anyone from this board cause no one knows this guy or his car. its gotta be someone thats been stakin out his car for awhile. post up anything thats close to anything.

thanx...Dyno

Wurm
09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
check ebay

con
09-21-2006, 06:57 AM
damn, stolen in Ellenwood in a public parking lot and in less than 15 minutes. Did the thief have a key???

£G2♣
09-21-2006, 07:04 AM
damn another honda stolen in broad day light, GL finding it though, hope you get it back in one peice.

N/A EK
09-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Damn man sorry to hear that...g/l finding it

smrlsvtec
09-21-2006, 10:15 AM
i think i still got some pics from last years' nopi....ill try to post up tonite. man hunt begins.......

Vteckidd
09-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Dyno, Jay, timmy, SOMEONE CALL ME 404-234-8651

VTECin5th
09-21-2006, 12:54 PM
sorry to hear that bro, By the time you find it. Its gonna be ripped

2.0civic
09-21-2006, 12:57 PM
sorry if i missed it but do you have any idea where it would be around?? im all around gwinnett so ill look out for one

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
daymmm sorry to hear about your brothers car ..

B00STedSvT
09-21-2006, 08:14 PM
That sucks man...

Go look in that deustch bag Keri's garage. I'm sure he knows where it is....

Good luck in finding it.Do u people ever get over shit??..fuck u so people do stupid shit in the past but keri works full time now and has no time to steal u stupid ass cars..stop accusin people wit no facts...get over it o talk this shit in person

twinj
09-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey sorry to hear about the EK My GF stays in that area i be over there alot. As a matter fact i know exactly where you are talking about. I will try to keep a look out for ya whip. But it is going to be kinda hard considering no pics.

RutRoe
09-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Do u people ever get over shit??..fuck u so people do stupid shit in the past but keri works full time now and has no time to steal u stupid ass cars..stop accusin people wit no facts...get over it o talk this shit in person

I guess you were living under a rock last month when people caught him on video driving a 99 gsr that he stole, and the owner of the car's father even attempted to remove him from the car at a redlight, at which point Keri dragged him down the street.

So yeah, I guess you're right. Last month is the past. You're an idiot.

boostedstang
09-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Do u people ever get over shit??..fuck u so people do stupid shit in the past but keri works full time now and has no time to steal u stupid ass cars..stop accusin people wit no facts...get over it o talk this shit in person

Him and his ''bois'' are thiefs simple as that and yes people are going to go down for that car that was stolen:police:! I guess he had no Idea how that stolen gsr got into his garage!

1insaneR
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
damn that sounds like andys old hatch

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Well let me tell you guys this KERRI WAS NOT driving or stole the car. The car was found at Kerri house but the actual person who stole the car was
9/19/2006 9:58:08 AM 9/19/2006 KHORN KEVIN NMN 1600 MONTRACHET DRIVE, LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043 @ * THEFT BY RECEIVING $11100 SB

He was only charged with Theft by Reiving becasue we couldnt prove he stole the car,but he was sure the one driving it

his PICTURE
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.co...t=%202006024976 (http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202006024976)

Sp00n
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
no body stole shit... and he didnt do shit either. and it will be throwed out of court, no proof of shit. oh yeah.

Danny. u keep this up with people faces online, U WILL BE SHOT... in the head.

i dont have nobodys back, and this is just a warning. people is coming down from the west coast and up north 2 see u. so be ready. im letting u know now, so u can get the police to watch ur house. there's no more fun and games.

boostedstang
09-23-2006, 03:38 PM
no body stole shit... and he didnt do shit either. and it will be throwed out of court, no proof of shit. oh yeah.

i dont have nobodys back, and this is just a warning. people is coming down from the west coast and up north 2 see u. so be ready. im letting u know now, so u can get the police to watch ur house. there's no more fun and games.

:rly: Dont gangmembers have better things to do than worry About shit that goes on on the east coast? Must Not have any thing else better to do! You guys are just mad becase your bois were caught red handed:police:

boosted_nonv
09-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Damn man sorry ya shit got stolen ima keep a look out for it, I remember how it looked

RutRoe
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM

Wow. Just quoted to make sure people see what you said in case you edit it later.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2006, 07:57 PM

O really. SO why did he get arrested for it? why did they question your whole crew and they gave kevin up, with written statments.That just goes to show what kinda pussies you guys are,Having to bring guys down from the west and north.I hope you know you just admitted to CONSPIREACY TO COMMIT MURDER.

You guys the pussies out stealing people hard erned shit becasure you can afford the shit yourself, haha about the police watching my house.I live in a gated community good luck trying to get in. Also the info i posted is public information you can get online so it had been posted by GWINNETT COUNTY ALL i did was provide a link.

If your crew would stop stealing cars you would be scared of shit,im sure this is Kevin who posted that comment.since your last name was close too it. Its funny how your whole crew stays in this room 24/7 you guys watching out for something?
Also they do have a case, i guess you can see since KEVIN got arrested for it,and he has a bigger part in the stealing car shit,he was selling shit off bees car and got caught and didnt know what to do.

KEVIN AND JIMMY stole that car,how do i know?JIMMY MOUTH to other people. Sounds fishy!!!

quickdodge®
09-23-2006, 08:09 PM

Saved, also, for evidence. Not that this shit is really going to happen. Later, QD.

japan4racing
09-23-2006, 08:40 PM
gang members....ftl

and whats up with that hair....jesus, he will fit in good with the boys in the state pen

babygurl
09-23-2006, 08:51 PM

might as well save it a 3rd time...dude do everyone a favor just not come on the board...

you seriously need to get back into school and fucking learn how to spell!

and dude who's brothers car was stolen, sorry to hear it, and will keep a look out!

Fucking pisses me off that people fucking steal fucking get a job!! LOSERS

Brett
09-23-2006, 09:01 PM

This will also be copied to Archive, IP has been recorded and now you are banned for making death threats.

HalfBaked
09-23-2006, 09:02 PM
What a fucking douche.

Who says "shoot you in the head?"

2.0civic
09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
damn, shit getting deep. did kevin khorn have a IA account?

Stormhammer
09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
-giggles- e-thug wannabe's

2.0civic
09-23-2006, 09:26 PM
straight up gangsta

Stormhammer
09-23-2006, 09:29 PM
bitch I'm a straight up gangsta - I could pull off a high speed e-brake 180 The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift reverse shooting driveby!

2.0civic
09-23-2006, 09:30 PM
that sentence (or lack there of) made my head hurt a little bit

swolejamaica
09-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Save this shit again for the 5th time. sorry man that your bro car is gone. i seen that car a while ago. I will look out man. That dude kevin used to come to the school i went to. i remember talking to him bout his car. Never knew he was like this. Its about time these kids get jobs and stop stealing people hard earned shit. Its all a matter of time before they run up and still the wrong dudes car but by that time its too late for them.

Sorry man i will keep an eye out!!!

ahmonrah
09-23-2006, 11:06 PM
hail nahh......:lmfao:.
*interjection* and no. i'm not laughing at the fact that this man's car has been stolen. i take that shit serious. i've had my shit stolen before. but to the dude bringing in the killas from 2 coasts.....come one man......

God
09-24-2006, 12:13 AM
fucking losers.
im going to start striking down all these pussies stealing cars and all the wannabe gangbangers.
qd, next time i go to la, wanna take a truckload of the fucks with me and drop them off @ the jungle? :)

boostedstang
09-24-2006, 12:43 AM
damn, shit getting deep. did kevin khorn have a IA account?

kevin khorn aka frosty!!!!

The Golden Child
09-24-2006, 02:56 AM
interesting so let me get this right ..
the guy who got arrested was caught with stolen vehicle ..
his " friends " make thread to shoot Danny ..
now hes gunna bring WC people to take care of Danny ..
dude making threat gets banned ..
i guess thats the story for right now ..

2.0civic
09-24-2006, 09:42 AM
bout sums it up

Double1Trey6
09-24-2006, 11:20 AM
why do you call people wanan be gang bangers.. so tell me what is a real gang banger? just because someone snitched doesnt give the full evidence of he stole shit.. and if he did steal it... why did i hear him get out the next morning with not enough proof of edivence... words is words.....

Double1Trey6
09-24-2006, 11:22 AM
if you really wanna see someone fake.. for all of those who call them fake... how about call the "wanna be gang banger" out for dinner... then go beef it out =)

God
09-24-2006, 12:20 PM
lame ass kids.
and got out with not enough evidence?
really?
i think you mean
posted bail and got out.
:)

God
09-24-2006, 12:20 PM
hahaha so theres another name now, instead of soloboy its solosi?
ha
kids.

Stormhammer
09-24-2006, 12:36 PM
what is a real gang banger?

.................................................. ...........................

http://www.gangbangsquad.com

:goodjob: real gangbanger :goodjob:

Double1Trey6
09-24-2006, 12:43 PM
lame ass kids.
and got out with not enough evidence?
really?
i think you mean
posted bail and got out.
:)

ok OLD man.. calling people kids.. you must be a wise OLD man i guess? shouldnt you be walking around taking care of your grand kids and not on ia talkin to little kids

Double1Trey6
09-24-2006, 12:45 PM
:taun: if we are "fake" gangsters then you guys are "fake" racers!!! :taun:

R3RUN
09-24-2006, 12:56 PM
:taun: if we are "fake" gangsters then you guys are "fake" racers!!! :taun:

:gay:

I think ive seen that guy kevin at meets before, always in a different car.....Might not have been him but looked damn close. Hope you get your brothers car back.

jfman
09-24-2006, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=B18c1Turboed

He was only charged with Theft by Reiving becasue we couldnt prove he stole the car,but he was sure the one driving it

his PICTURE
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.co...t=%202006024976 (http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202006024976)

__________________[/QUOTE]

Can you say... :smileowne :iaowns:

boostedstang
09-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (7 members and 1 guests)
boostedstang, drmcivicsi, ratedEG, revhard, krucial7integra, tattoodlude, Double1Trey6

Demo-Del-Sol
09-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Damn man sorry i'll keep an eye in gwinnett and fulton

2.0civic
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM
whats funny is how many people on the forums that have been mentioned to do with the thefts, have been hanging around in htis thread the last few days and in this section in genereal.....kinda makes shit obvious to a few of us...

civicduty
09-24-2006, 06:28 PM
sorry to hear what happened been in your shoes before, The part I hate is when you dont have fuklk coverage and you get it back in a shape worse then when you bought it for the 1st time.

Vteckidd
09-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Jimmy aka krucial7integra , Kevin and im sure the rest will all be brought to justice soon.

This is what happens, they get one guy to roll over on the rest of the crew.

jfman
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Someone with photoshop skillz please crop that picture and make a owned poster out of it !

StupidBikerBoy
09-24-2006, 09:03 PM
What a piece of shit.

Hope your Bro's car turns up unharmed.

VTECin5th
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Someone with photoshop skillz please crop that picture and make a owned poster out of it !

NO UNLESS YOU WANT SP00N TO "SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD"

:lmfao: :lmfao:

ratedEG
09-24-2006, 09:19 PM