PDA

View Full Version : Help I guess

Khalifa247
09-20-2006, 06:43 PM
My first weekend out... I went over by walmart... Slightly Dissapointed, really. Theres a LOT of ricers enough to make me think I may be going to the wrong spot.. I guess there was a couple of cool people/impressive cars but the rice/cool ratio wasnt all that great.. soo Maybe a PM on a better place to spend my weekend or is that just about the spot?

slowhawk01
09-20-2006, 06:59 PM
My first weekend out... I went over by walmart... Slightly Dissapointed, really. Theres a LOT of ricers enough to make me think I may be going to the wrong spot.. I guess there was a couple of cool people/impressive cars but the rice/cool ratio wasnt all that great.. soo Maybe a PM on a better place to spend my weekend or is that just about the spot?

You won't get much of a response. Nobody knows you so I don't think many will tell:police:

Khalifa247
09-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Well I suppose that sucks how the hell do people ever find these things out?????

Khalifa247
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I guess Ill Deal with the Rice for a while

WhiteAccord
09-21-2006, 03:37 PM
LOL make yourself known and some of the "cool/impressive" people will hit you up with a spot

TIGERJC
09-21-2006, 03:55 PM
LOL make yourself known and some of the "cool/impressive" people will hit you up with a spot

u think u can come here and box with the big :lmfao: boys

but I am going to do u a favor. here are the spots to go to meet some cool ppl, but thier will be a lot of rice.

-Barret parkway-
-Bp meet-
-Stockbridge meet-
-Publix meet-

search on the board to find the direction.

No one does anything illegal at these spots :lmfao: and there will be a lot of rice there. But u got to start somewhere

rep me bitch

WhiteAccord
09-21-2006, 04:05 PM
ILL REP YOU TIGER/\/\

The Youngn
09-21-2006, 05:29 PM
yea...tiger....u cant dodge the rice....its fuckin everywhere....showin up at the meets is like goin to the fuckin race patties in vietnam...

Maniaç
09-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Well I suppose that sucks how the hell do people ever find these things out?????

don't worry dude. I have been wanting to meet you since you first posted here.

what part of ga do you stay at? if you are close to atl just shoot me a pm I will gladly give you the directions to the spot. As long as you and your brother don't act like ricers, yall are cool in my book

MR. 200SX
09-22-2006, 01:41 PM
All this rice talk is making me hungry.

ct9a gsr
09-23-2006, 02:57 PM
For a down payment of $99.99 and 4 weekly payments of $49.99, I'll gladly show you the ropes around Atlanta's street racing community. I accept credit cards and PayPal.

=D

Khalifa247
09-23-2006, 07:30 PM
For a down payment of $99.99 and 4 weekly payments of $49.99, I'll gladly show you the ropes around Atlanta's street racing community. I accept credit cards and PayPal.

=D
lol good stuff

CHADbee
09-24-2006, 05:05 AM
i like what u drive so send me a PM and let me know what part of town u live and i'll let u know whats ur best bet in getting some good runs in.

KevinT707
09-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Yea I met Khalifa & his bro on Barrett last night, they're cool cats. Bring em in .. :)

Maniaç
09-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Yea I met Khalifa & his bro on Barrett last night, they're cool cats. Bring em in .. :)

Is that so????

Cool man, hope I see them around Bp.

So I can give them an other direction. ;)