PDA

View Full Version : WHY SOME ASIAN GURLS HATE ASIAN GUYS

{X}Echo419
09-20-2006, 12:48 PM
*a friend on myspace sent this to me*

A buddy sent this to me thro an email and just thought it was kinda funny~and sooo true~puhahaha~*_*Maybe that's why I don't really date Asian guys~I don't know~Or maybe I just haven't met the right one~Who knows?"

All you wannabes always talk about cars and how you want to fix it up and race and shit, but you don't even got a car! you just be driving your mama's Honda accord with your GOT RICE sticker on the bumper.

You always wear the same shit on different days and spray the fake CK1 or the Uni shit.

You always have the same fades up the backside of your heads.

What's up with the bleached bangs?

You always brag about your 2-inch killas! shoo, you're Asian damn it, admit it!

You think that dropped Civics are cool but are played out.

You always brag about breaking and how you can freak and shit but you can't move at all. so watch Soul Train and PRACTICE!

When you go to a party, you go in all the fixed up cars and leave your broke ass Datsun two blocks away.

You all go to the mall and "kick it" looking for all the 12 yr. old girls with their puffy marshmallow jackets or Nautica shirts with big boobs and their wonder bras.

You think that your import car is hella tight, but your mama paid for it, so get you broke ass to work.

On the phone, you guys try to sound all deep and always start a conversation with "Wassup..." but in person, you squeak like a damn mouse.

All you guys freaking share the same girl and you may think that you are all player, but realize that maybe you are the one being played. so there!

On your cellphone you have a funky little song but it's only background noise so stop and leave a damn message.

And when you receive a page you always say it's your bitch, but it's really your mama telling you to get your broke ass home cuz she needs her car to go to the market.

You always wear those skimpy "wife-beaters", thinking you got a body to sport, but you got to get your ass to the gym and really look good.

All you freaking ugly guys get girls by having the nicest cars, but reality check! it's your car we want and not you. "The nicer the car, the smaller the dick!"

All you deejays that let us in and say that you are using us for sex all the times, we faked the orgasms and hey, we got in the club didn't we. and hey, we didn't leave with you, we left with the bouncers, cuter than your asses.

Superficial and shallow? no, you conceited bastards take pictures squatting in front of your supposed fixed up car, but it's not even yours.

And when you stand up, you scrunch your crotch making a bigger bulge, but the truth is you are just checking if it's still there, or if the sock is still in place.

You guys that sag your pants, are just trying hide your flat ass, and you always probably buy 2 sizes bigger shoes making your feet look bigger, but it's not. Chill with your size 7 shoes already.

And in the chat rooms, you assholes ask "where are all the fine girls at" and also ask "anyone got a gif to trade" but you don't got one yourself.

You think that any girl with long straight hair, big fake boobs, and a tight midriff is fine but all you want to do is fuck her.

You think that bumping music in your car is dope, so that all the cars around you vibrate.

But you are only hurting yours, ours, and your mamas ears. watch out, you are gonna get a fixing ticket.

On your Honda's and Acura's, your headlights are different and damn that's annoying, but watch out you are gonna get a fixing ticket again. And your mama's gonna take the car away.

Hey and you guys that wear FUBU, army looking pants, beenies with sunglasses, and warm-ups with slippers and dirty socks, that's out and for one thing, UGLY. Do you guys share clothes?

You think that taking a shower is rinsing your hair in the sink. yuck!

You guys drool over car magazines and wish you had the cars that them fob girls owned.

And about your dick size, shoe size x's 2 divided by three... equals the length of your manhood, which isn't much huh?

When it's 100 degrees outside, you guys wear those puffy jackets or all match with your Nautica jackets.

And you tell your guy friends that you went to a club and got a grip of numbers, actually it's another guys number who just wants to know where you got your car fixed up at.

You guys that sport that "baller look" only have it to say you ball and you always keep those damn clean, but HELLO! if you balled, you would think...

And you guys that got an automatic car, you pretend it's a stick, revving it like a stick and making it sound like a stick by downshifting to 2nd gear.

You guys use your damn fake id's to get cigarettes, but you get caught.

Older guys go to them all ages clubs and hook up with a 13 yr. old and then you tell your homeboys that they are 18.

You wannabe gangsters have your guns, but are damn cowards anyway. And when something does go down, you say you are gonna go to the car to get your gat, but you come back when everything is over.

When you guys mack with your girl, you think licking her ears is a turn on but look it feels nasty and makes this funny noise that makes us grind our teeth. stop it alright its sick..

You guys think you could get us into bed and say we are easy. But guess what. We just have to fulfill an urge..

This is to all you wannabe sweet talking guys please chew some gum before you say anything to us because that breath be kicking worse than BRUCE LEE.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1439/2000
09-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Was this list made like 8 years ago? Who has beepers?

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2006, 12:56 PM
asian girls are lame too

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 12:56 PM
so whos your friend ??

ToyoChick05
09-20-2006, 01:00 PM
this girl seems like a whore

AtifSajid
09-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Wheres the girls sucking cock gif when you need it. someone help a bruthu out.

C22H19N3O4
09-20-2006, 01:03 PM
WWAD?

brads94accord
09-20-2006, 01:13 PM
wow holy bad grammar from 1995.

"your breath be kicking"??? WTF...learn how to speak english

ATK_Designs
09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
buahaha,............talk a bout self denial. Bitches got played and they're hating.....buahaha.. If they didn't date those kind of fobs, then they wouldn't know how fobs those guys are. :lmfao:

I'm asian too and I've never been like that. Buahaha.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-20-2006, 01:23 PM
cliffs?

reading is teh death....

but, I find a lot of asian women tend to date ONLY white men.. baffles me.. :thinking:

but then again, I'm asian and I prefer teh white women..

KevinT707
09-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Its kinda funny but alot of that is true about asian dudes, & none of them apply to me because I'm not the average asian guy ;)

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Its kinda funny but alot of that is true about asian dudes, & none of them apply to me because I'm not the average asian guy ;)

:stupid:

{X}Echo419
09-20-2006, 01:32 PM
cliffs?

reading is teh death....

but, I find a lot of asian women tend to date ONLY white men.. baffles me.. :thinking:

but then again, I'm asian and I prefer teh white women..

wadda ya know, I'm white and I only date azn girls :lmfao: :idb: :yes:

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 01:53 PM
All you wannabes always talk about cars and how you want to fix it up and race and shit, but you don't even got a car! you just be driving your mama's Honda accord with your GOT RICE sticker on the bumper.

my mom never got me a car and when i did have my car no stickers were on it ..

You always wear the same shit on different days and spray the fake CK1 or the Uni shit.

maybe the poor guy and ck1 was like 10 years ago but i never had it ..

i usually get a half on sides and my back with a shape up and 5 on top when i did have hair ..
now its just shaved off to a zero ..

the reason why some did have bleached hair was because some were in gangs ..
others did it cause it was cool i guess ..
i had bleached hair when i was 10 and i used to only chill with black and spanish people ..
when i moved out to flushing, ny almost every daym kid had bleached hair ..

i feel sorry for the guy then im not saying mines big or anything but i get what i need and thats pussy ..

what about the other white - black - spanish people who have dropped civics ??

You always brag about breaking and how you can freak and shit but you can't move at all. so watch Soul Train and PRACTICE!

i dont brag about me breaking but i used to break and enter alot of competitions ..
i even did a show at madison square garden ..
ive never watched soul train and but i did get alot of practice from my spanish girl " friends " when we did go out to clubs ..

When you go to a party, you go in all the fixed up cars and leave your broke ass Datsun two blocks away.

when i did go MTA was my way of getting around to places ..

You all go to the mall and "kick it" looking for all the 12 yr. old girls with their puffy marshmallow jackets or Nautica shirts with big boobs and their wonder bras.

thats george ..

You think that your import car is hella tight, but your mama paid for it, so get you broke ass to work.

my mom didnt pay for my 1st car ..

On the phone, you guys try to sound all deep and always start a conversation with "Wassup..." but in person, you squeak like a damn mouse.

maybe they were going through puberty ??

All you guys freaking share the same girl and you may think that you are all player, but realize that maybe you are the one being played. so there!

sorry i dont go for left overs ..

On your beepers you have a funky little song but it's only background noise so stop and leave a damn message.

i had a beeper for half a year then i got a cell phone i was 12 ..

And when you receive a page you always say it's your bitch, but it's really your mama telling you to get your broke ass home cuz she needs her car to go to the market.

sorry i dont call my mom a bitch ..

You always wear those skimpy "wife-beaters", thinking you got a body to sport, but you got to get your ass to the gym and really look good.

i wear a wife beater but not to sport ..

All you freaking ugly guys get girls by having the nicest cars, but reality check! it's your car we want and not you. "The nicer the car, the smaller the dick!"

this goes for all guys cause i know some ugly ass kids with nice cars and have some decent looking girls ..

All you deejays that let us in and say that you are using us for sex all the times, we faked the orgasms and hey, we got in the club didn't we. and hey, we didn't leave with you, we left with the bouncers, cuter than your asses.

so you would give your body up like that such a low class bitch ..

Superficial and shallow? no, you conceited bastards take pictures squatting in front of your supposed fixed up car, but it's not even yours.

ive never taken a picture in front of a car and say its mine ..

And when you stand up, you scrunch your crotch making a bigger bulge, but the truth is you are just checking if it's still there, or if the sock is still in place.

feel sorry for the guys who actually do this then ..

You guys that sag your pants, are just trying hide your flat ass, and you always probably buy 2 sizes bigger shoes making your feet look bigger, but it's not. Chill with your size 7 shoes already.

i dont sag my pants and i dont buy kicks 2 sizes bigger and i wear a 8 and a half ..

And in the chat rooms, you assholes ask "where are all the fine girls at" and also ask "anyone got a gif to trade" but you don't got one yourself.

i actually have pictures to back this up with ..

You think that any girl with long straight hair, big fake boobs, and a tight midriff is fine but all you want to do is fuck her.

asian girls think if you have a nice benz or bmw and he good looking he got bank ..

You think that bumping music in your car is dope, so that all the cars around you vibrate.
But you are only hurting yours, ours, and your mamas ears. watch out, you are gonna get a fixing ticket.

thats just OD ..

On your Honda's and Acura's, your headlights are different and damn that's annoying, but watch out you are gonna get a fixing ticket again. And your mama's gonna take the car away.

i guess going JDM is out of the question ..

Hey and you guys that wear FUBU, army looking pants, beenies with sunglasses, and warm-ups with slippers and dirty socks, that's out and for one thing, UGLY. Do you guys share clothes?

i never had FUBU i have a fatigue set i wear beenies when i break i dont wear sunglasses i have slippers and dirty socks usually go in the laundry basket and i dont share my clothes either ..

people do that ??

You guys drool over car magazines and wish you had the cars that them fob girls owned.

i usually drool over the girls in the car magazine ..

And about your dick size, shoe size x's 2 divided by three... equals the length of your manhood, which isn't much huh?

soft or hard ??

When it's 100 degrees outside, you guys wear those puffy jackets or all match with your Nautica jackets.

what idiot would wear a jacket if its 100 degrees outside ..

And you tell your guy friends that you went to a club and got a grip of numbers, actually it's another guys number who just wants to know where you got your car fixed up at.

sorry i dont grab numbers at clubs ..

You guys that sport that "baller look" only have it to say you ball and you always keep those damn clean, but HELLO! if you balled, you would think...

i dont ball im broke ..

And you guys that got an automatic car, you pretend it's a stick, revving it like a stick and making it sound like a stick by downshifting to 2nd gear.

imma have to talk to Kashime about this ..

i use to ask my older friends to get it for me till i was legal to buy it myself or my usuall deli near my house that i can get from with out getting IDed ..

Older guys go to them all ages clubs and hook up with a 13 yr. old and then you tell your homeboys that they are 18.

thats pretty disgusting i would never do that but george well ill be quiet about that ..

You wannabe gangsters have your guns, but are damn cowards anyway. And when something does go down, you say you are gonna go to the car to get your gat, but you come back when everything is over.

i dont have a gun but fists and legs is my weapon of choice ..
maybe a bat or pipes or bottles anything i can get my hand on ..

When you guys mack with your girl, you think licking her ears is a turn on but look it feels nasty and makes this funny noise that makes us grind our teeth. stop it alright its sick..

i wouldnt want no ear wax on my tounge .. yuck !!!

You guys think you could get us into bed and say we are easy. But guess what. We just have to fulfill an urge..

usually the girls get me in bed ..

This is to all you wannabe sweet talking guys please chew some gum before you say anything to us because that breath be kicking worse than BRUCE LEE.

i dont sweet talk i tell the truth ..

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 01:54 PM
i speak this for myself and no one else im sure some asian guys will agree with some of the stuff i have said ..

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Im 6'4...Im not average Im a freaky asian guy. And I dont lick your ears I most likely will just pinch your ass.

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 02:01 PM
And one more thing...I dyed my hair two months..I felt like shooting myself.

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 02:04 PM
yea CA just do it now ..

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank god I chopped it all off. Im growing this shit out. 10 years of spiking the hair is getting old.

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 02:13 PM
yea its old alright but brett still think its cool ..

N/A EK
09-20-2006, 02:17 PM
"The nicer the car, the smaller the dick!" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 02:19 PM
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA...THough Im questiong black people have nice cars and they have giganormous dicks

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-20-2006, 02:44 PM
dammit you bitches, I read it....

and I can only agree with a few..

{X}Echo419
09-20-2006, 03:24 PM
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA...THough Im questiong black people have nice cars and they have giganormous dicks

that's easy. it's stolen :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
09-20-2006, 03:34 PM
talk about some lame racise shit :gay:

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 03:42 PM

imma have to talk to Kashime about this ..

:lmfao:
Sheeeeeit
So... i drive tha shit outta Automatics. them bitches automatically go fast.
Im so gangsta in an auto :yes:

Ja na, The Automatic Mixbreed Gangsta'/Pimp :yes:

ahmonrah
09-20-2006, 03:44 PM
cliffs?

reading is teh death....

but then again, I'm asian and I prefer teh white women.. you too?? oh well. but i just can't get enough of SISTAS, i dont know that's my preference. i'd entertain the notion of dating an asian woman, but that doesnt seem to be the "norm", i can count on one hand the amount of blk men/ asian woman couples. so i doubt i'll get the chance.

Sammich
09-20-2006, 03:45 PM
too much to read..my mind wont allow me to read too much stupidity in one sitting LIRL

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-20-2006, 03:51 PM
you too?? oh well. but i just can't get enough of SISTAS, i dont know that's my preference. i'd entertain the notion of dating an asian woman, but that doesnt seem to be the "norm", i can count on one hand the amount of blk men/ asian woman couples. so i doubt i'll get the chance.

I honestly would date a sista, but a light skinned girl.. lol.. over a dark skinned girl.. I'm biased.. what can I say

ahmonrah
09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
I honestly would date a sista, but a light skinned girl.. lol.. over a dark skinned girl.. I'm biased.. what can I say i like them blk brown puerto rican or asian......i dont care, if someones cool wit me i dont care what they are.

Sammich
09-20-2006, 04:03 PM
i personally have a thing for accents, and puerto ricans(hispanics for that matter)

Tasuki_Civic
09-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Thank god I chopped it all off. Im growing this shit out. 10 years of spiking the hair is getting old.

You spray the fake CK1 :lmfao: jk

Tasuki_Civic
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I honestly would date a sista, but a light skinned girl.. lol.. over a dark skinned girl.. I'm biased.. what can I say

thats what i dont get why men pic lightskin over dark or brwon skin. shame cuz there are jus as many dark and brown skin that look good as well. stereo types :no:

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 04:22 PM
:lmfao:
Sheeeeeit
So... i drive tha shit outta Automatics. them bitches automatically go fast.
Im so gangsta in an auto :yes:

Ja na, The Automatic Mixbreed Gangsta'/Pimp :yes:

LIRL !!! MINI VAN PIMPN THEY DONT KNOW THE DEAL !!!

ahmonrah
09-20-2006, 04:25 PM
but MAN!!! i'd have to say by far, A BLACK AND CUBANO WOMAN!!! WOOHOO!!! makes one want to sip wine from her navel! after a shower of course! :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
09-20-2006, 04:30 PM
but MAN!!! i'd have to say by far, A BLACK AND CUBANO WOMAN!!! WOOHOO!!! makes one want to sip wine from her navel! after a shower of course! :lmfao:

**biting bottom liip** :ninja: sounds like something will be done about that tonite at makos

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 04:32 PM
**biting bottom liip** :ninja: sounds like something will be done about that tonite at makos

*takes notes... something hot is supposed to be going down at Makos*

:yes:

Peace, Zaq :yes:

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 04:43 PM
you too?? oh well. but i just can't get enough of SISTAS, i dont know that's my preference. i'd entertain the notion of dating an asian woman, but that doesnt seem to be the "norm", i can count on one hand the amount of blk men/ asian woman couples. so i doubt i'll get the chance.

ive dated alot of black girls back in ny ..

Tasuki_Civic
09-20-2006, 04:57 PM
ive dated alot of black girls back in ny ..

lol what happened cuz yo in GA now?

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 04:59 PM
lol what happened cuz yo in GA now?

im surrounded and i love it .. =P

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 05:23 PM
bAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. I dont think Id ever date a black girl cuz if I was on a date Id get slapped for pinching her ass. I dont like gettting slapped. CK1 smells weird. I like my Perry Ellis Reserve. Smells good

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 05:25 PM
fahrenhiet ..

Crazy Asian
09-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Huh is it that weird commercial were the girl is all tangeled up in the bed and all of a sudden it says Fahrenheit?

PRiMAdonna
09-20-2006, 05:33 PM
*a friend on myspace sent this to me*

A buddy sent this to me thro an email and just thought it was kinda funny~and sooo true~puhahaha~*_*Maybe that's why I don't really date Asian guys~I don't know~Or maybe I just haven't met the right one~Who knows?"

On your cellphone you have a funky little song but it's only background noise so stop and leave a damn message.

old chain emails FTL...:no:

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 05:33 PM
TV whats that ??

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 05:34 PM
old chain emails FTL...:no:

tell him again .. LIRL !!!

i read about this when i was 12 almost 11 years ago ..

Ran
09-20-2006, 06:30 PM
so watch Soul Train and PRACTICE!Watch Soul Train? WTF? This one statement made the entire list retarded. I bet whoever wrote this hangs out on MLK Blvd. trying to be "gangsta". :gay:

ahmonrah
09-20-2006, 07:14 PM
bAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. I dont think Id ever date a black girl cuz if I was on a date Id get slapped for pinching her ass. I dont like gettting slapped. CK1 smells weird. I like my Perry Ellis Reserve. Smells good so the solutions is simple..respect her like any other woman and DONT PINCH HER ASS!!! geez.....

The Golden Child
09-20-2006, 07:36 PM
honestly i dont think an asian girl wrote this ..

umairejaz
09-20-2006, 07:36 PM
fuckin gay thread

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-20-2006, 11:30 PM
I just don't wanna date someone who is "darkness! darkness!"

but there are a few dark skinned women that are pretty but to me their far and in between

PRiMAdonna
09-21-2006, 01:20 AM
I just don't wanna date someone who is "darkness! darkness!"

but there are a few dark skinned women that are pretty but to me their far and in between
i think you meant to say they're few and far between.

:no:

{X}Echo419
09-21-2006, 08:21 AM
i think you meant to say they're few and far between.

:no:

Sammich
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM
thats what i dont get why men pic lightskin over dark or brwon skin. shame cuz there are jus as many dark and brown skin that look good as well. stereo types :no:

thats real talk, BUT str8 off the muscle w/o looking at a girl, it would be light skinned..but i am definitely an equal opportunist..i love em all..'i love girls, girls girls girls..."

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 09:50 AM
girls i do adore !!!

thinkfast®
09-21-2006, 10:19 AM
aw damn steveo broke it down on the first page, I aint read the rest

Sammich
09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
put ur numba on this paper cuz i would love to date ya holla at me when u come off tour

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 10:26 AM
aw damn steveo broke it down on the first page, I aint read the rest

nah mean i read this shit when i was 12 i had to break it down and its obvious aint no asian girl wrote this ..
some hoochie prolly just dated a wrong asian guy and based on that she judged all us asians like that ..
what a hater ..

thinkfast®
09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
tell it like it is homey

Sammich
09-21-2006, 10:39 AM
PREACH!!

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 10:41 AM
she prolly even got used and tossed around like left overs ..
hating on the good asian brothers cause the bad ones fucked with her head ..

The Golden Child
09-21-2006, 10:42 AM
what a hoochie !!!