PDA

View Full Version : GIJoe Ninja

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Does anyone remember GI Joe? Maybe this is the wrong forum, if so bite me, but there was a Ninja on that show. I think he didn't talk, and I had the action figure, but I was young and I don't remember his name. He was the illest of the whole Joe Team.

Side note: Was GI Joe, propaganda? America was still involved in a Cold War with the Soviets, isn't it ironic that whats his name, chrome dome? That he had a russian accent? How about that Cobra command, living in the desert, with a veil on or like, a middle eastern traditional headress. Whats up with that? Whatever

TeeJay
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
what??

4dmin
09-20-2006, 10:11 AM
SnakeEyes and Storm Shadow

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2006, 10:14 AM
his name was snake-eyes, paul got it before me
i only remember cause he was my fav character

The Yousef
09-20-2006, 10:16 AM
it's misconception and lies generated by the hate machine that is controlled by the man...by man i mean this man (and he is white :eek: ):

http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/images/architect.jpg

4dmin
09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.toydungeon.de/images/gijoe00/seundssl.jpg

Rican219
09-20-2006, 10:19 AM
STORM SHADOW FTW!!
http://www.insidepulse.com/columnImages/image18444.jpg

4dmin
09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
snake eyes was cool b/c he didn't talk but storm shadow was just plain ruthless ;)

dereksi
09-20-2006, 10:33 AM
snake eyes was cool b/c he didn't talk but storm shadow was just plain ruthless ;)
LOL storm shadow was a cold blooded motherfucker, for real.

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 10:40 AM
yeah yeah yeeeeeah SnakeEyes, wow. I played with mine until the paint rubbed off and he was gray and pink

Sammich
09-20-2006, 10:47 AM
ninja turtles>> gijoe..

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 10:52 AM
it's misconception and lies generated by the hate machine that is controlled by the man...by man i mean this man (and he is white :eek: ):

http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/images/architect.jpg

da maaaaaan

Repost Squintz
09-20-2006, 01:33 PM
COOOOOBBBBRRRRAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

The Yousef
09-20-2006, 01:41 PM
FUK!!!

I MEANT TO VOTE FOR TRANSFORMERS TOO!!!!

PAULINE CHANGE MY VOTE!

FatboyV8
09-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Had to go with the Army men..those things were bad as shit. You could have battles that lasted for days. lol

4dmin
09-20-2006, 01:43 PM
hell ya poll added i've had all of the above except Thundercats/Voltron... those were too gay for me :goodjob:

but overall i will say GI Joe's take top prize, realistic, so many characters, and bad as vehicles/bases :D

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 01:51 PM
hell ya poll added i've had all of the above except Thundercats/Voltron... those were too gay for me :goodjob:

but overall i will say GI Joe's take top prize, realistic, so many characters, and bad as vehicles/bases :D

Thanks for polling this. I gotta go with Ninja Turtles. I liked GIJoe, but I was just old enough to really get into Ninja Turtles when they came out. Anyone remember Usagi Yojimbo? Man I searched everywhere for that, had him for a week and his ears broke. he was hot as shit though.

{X}Echo419
09-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Does anyone remember GI Joe? Maybe this is the wrong forum, if so bite me, but there was a Ninja on that show. I think he didn't talk, and I had the action figure, but I was young and I don't remember his name. He was the illest of the whole Joe Team.

Side note: Was GI Joe, propaganda? America was still involved in a Cold War with the Soviets, isn't it ironic that whats his name, chrome dome? That he had a russian accent? How about that Cobra command, living in the desert, with a veil on or like, a middle eastern traditional headress. Whats up with that? Whatever

GI Joe, aka. "we're gonna go to Nicagraua and kick the Sandanesta's ass" (bad spelling). :2cents:

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 02:02 PM
GI Joe, aka. "we're gonna go to Nicagraua and kick the Sandanesta's ass" (bad spelling). :2cents:

Whats a Sandanesta? I think I've heard that before, is it a term?

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Ninja anything is tha shit :yes:
Power Rangers Ninja was tha shit!
Ninja is tha shit! :yes:

Ja ne, Ninja :ninja:

never_finished
09-20-2006, 03:50 PM
man this is tuff....its between ninja turtles and gijoes.

speaking of which, i actually havea couple gi joes on my desk...including storm shadow, cobra, and gungho hahahaha

did anyone have the streetfighter/mortal kombat edition gijoes?

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Power Rangers Ninja was tha shit!

Okay, no, Power Rangers...was NEVER the shit

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM

i beg to differ.

Later, Zaq :yes:

dereksi
09-20-2006, 03:54 PM
gotta agree with you there..lol

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 03:58 PM
gotta agree with you there..lol

you agree with everybody.
do you not have your own identity?
think for yourself for a change. :goodjob:

Peace, Zaq Tha Black Ranger :yes:

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 04:12 PM
you agree with everybody.
do you not have your own identity?
think for yourself for a change. :goodjob:

Peace, Zaq Tha Black Ranger :yes:

It's just that the Power Rangers were cheeeeesy. Ever seen Money Talks? Remember when Chris Tucker was in the bathroom, combing his hair, and the Vic Damone commercial(sp) came on? Thats how I was, whenever I had to listen to that damn Power Rangers song.

"Go go power rangers....what the fu...stupid ass. Go go power rangers, thats gay as hell.....go go power rangers, who writes this shit"

Whats funny though, is that Im sure that there are older people who felt that way about Ninja Turtles. But loveded them

Dirty Octopus™
09-20-2006, 04:19 PM
It's just that the Power Rangers were cheeeeesy. Ever seen Money Talks? Remember when Chris Tucker was in the bathroom, combing his hair, and the Vic Damone commercial(sp) came on? Thats how I was, whenever I had to listen to that damn Power Rangers song.

"Go go power rangers....what the fu...stupid ass. Go go power rangers, thats gay as hell.....go go power rangers, who writes this shit"

Whats funny though, is that Im sure that there are older people who felt that way about Ninja Turtles. But loveded them

:lmfao: true... i never really cared too much for the Rangers but i aint gonna lie. i did like how them Ninja suits looked in the first movie.
but... what you know about some Ninja Turtles? you dont know. you dont know!

Peace, Zaq Spelled with a Q :yes:

HvyArms
09-20-2006, 04:51 PM
:lmfao: true... i never really cared too much for the Rangers but i aint gonna lie. i did like how them Ninja suits looked in the first movie.
but... what you know about some Ninja Turtles? you dont know. you dont know!

Peace, Zaq Spelled with a Q :yes:

Man when the turtle came out, you couldnt tell me anything. I wasnt buying up everysingle ninja turtle thing, but I did have most of the figures

CSquared
09-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Crash dummies are my favorite toy of all time...