Bishop
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
hey, are you selling your supra?

http://www.mkivforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2483

i was just currious cuse the name was ren0229
i'm 99% sure, yes

The Ren
09-19-2006, 06:00 PM
For the right price.. yes its up for sale..

rickgiblin
09-19-2006, 06:00 PM
dam, i thought that she LOVED this car and it was her dream car... i dont know, hey... did you pick up those h embliums over the weekend? also whats the deal with that intake you were talking about the other day?

rickgiblin
09-19-2006, 06:01 PM
For the right price.. yes its up for sale..

is this your car though... up for sale in the link?

The Ren
09-19-2006, 06:02 PM
yes.... but thats getting taken down.. I am doing some work in the next few weeks so I can sell it for a bit higher price..

Bishop
09-19-2006, 06:04 PM
dam, i thought that she LOVED this car and it was her dream car... i dont know, hey... did you pick up those h embliums over the weekend? also whats the deal with that intake you were talking about the other day?
nah didnt get them....

I'll bring up my old intake....i guess next quarter because its at my parents house. Or i can bring it up next week (i'll be working full time) and if you are up around the shop we could get lunch and see if it will fit.

rickgiblin
09-19-2006, 06:05 PM
o, sorry to see it go, i remember you talking about it when you first got it. hope everything works out in your favor, and good luck

The Ren
09-19-2006, 06:05 PM
As far as it being my dream car.. it is.. but my house is a bit more important.. ive also considered garaging it for awhile as not to sell it... my mind is not completely made up..

rickgiblin
09-19-2006, 06:06 PM
nah didnt get them....

I'll bring up my old intake....i guess next quarter because its at my parents house. Or i can bring it up next week (i'll be working full time) and if you are up around the shop we could get lunch and see if it will fit.
sweet pimpin... ill be around cuse im only ognna be working not that much which sucks.. but i still dont have your number, i need to get that tomorrow...

MachNU
09-19-2006, 06:08 PM
whats your next plan for a car?

Bishop
09-19-2006, 06:11 PM
sweet pimpin... ill be around cuse im only ognna be working not that much which sucks.. but i still dont have your number, i need to get that tomorrow...
yeah that sucks. I'm going to work full time for next week then take monday and tuesday off, since we start on wed. check your pm's

The Ren
09-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Probably another supra if I sell it.. there are lots of reasons that are going through my head on why I wanna sell it.. and no matter how many come up.. My heart keeps telling me not to.. I feel like im going to regret the hell out of it... I have talked at lengths with alot of my friends about why I want to and I even got 4 offers at NOPI... but right now at this second... Im on the fence...