PDA

View Full Version : I NEED SOME HELP

2000gt21
09-19-2006, 04:47 PM
as some of you have heard, mine and my wifes cars were keyed last week. well my car is in the shop being totally repainted with a new scheme. (gonna be sweet) plus a few other custom additions. ever see an eclipse with a L88 cowl??? may just happen! anyway, i have my car in the shop, wifes car in shop, and dustins goes in for a new paint scheme next month before he turns 16. im running out of funds and was wondering if any of you guys might have some stuff lying around, maybe where you changed light kits, racing seats, etc to help me out. not trying to get something for nothing but im getting strapped quick. just so you know i took a job at our christian school 3 years ago and took a 14 to 20,000 a year paycut to help our school. so things are tight around here. i work 2 jobs and its still tight. but i plan to use this car and dustins car to reach troubled teens and use it as a mission tool at the shows to tell people about JESUS. my car is gonna have a hot paint scheme(no pun intended) kandy blue flames over silver with silver pearl ghost flames. so alotof kids are gonna notice it. this gives me a foot in the door to talk to them and maybe make a difference in their lives. sometimes the world wants to give up on kids, but i love kids and want to help all i can. even if its just trying to tell them about my Lord and Saviour, Jesus.
so, if you have anything lying around that might could help me out, please pm or call me.Nitro knows where i am, and feel free to stop by the school and see me anytime to see what im doing with kids. it is a good cause. my car will be out of the paint shop in 2 weeks and i plan to bring it out to a show right off the bat. again the outside will be kandy blue and silver and my interior is wrapped in blue and black. when the kids see it they are goona flip!! thanks and sorry this was so long. just trying to do some good for the kids around here. not trying to get my car built for free. thanks for reading and ill see all of yall very soon! I CANT WAIT!!!!! PM ME A PRICE OR WHAT YOU HAVE AND ILL GET WITH YA! 770-601-9234 KEN
HERE IS A PIC OF WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BEFORE. GOT A NEW BLITZ BUMPER TOO!

TeeJay
09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
no

quickdodge®
09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Fuck off! Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah! This isn't the goddamn FOR SALE section so take that crap there. Later, QD.

TeeJay
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
WALK DE PLANK MATEY!!

rickgiblin
09-19-2006, 05:06 PM
i think your son might of pissed off the wrong kids at school... i know someone pissed m,e off when i was 16 and i went to there house and keyed every car in there driveway... (thats when i was stupid and now i feal really bad about it) but ask your son if he pissed off anyone. but nope, dont have anything... i got some 15" rims ill sell ya and i have 2 underlight bars i can sell... and some stock cd players.

o and a BIG azz nike check for th rear window if you want it...

2000gt21
09-19-2006, 05:23 PM
thanks rick. you other guys are just nasty people. if you wanted me to move it fine, but dont cuss me and tell me to f--- off. you dont know me. but its not for me to judge. you will get yours in the end. jerks. ever try being civilized?? instead of bashing people all the time. NO YOU PROBABLY HAVENT!

Hulud
09-19-2006, 05:30 PM
you dont know me. but its not for me to judge.
and you dont know most of us, yet you want handouts :goodjob:

you dont HAVE to paint your 3 cars, why not save the money and use it since you are so strapped? but thats just what i would do

2000gt21
09-19-2006, 05:33 PM
first off i said pm me a price. second my car was toally trashed and my wifes car. so they have to be painted. not asking for a hand out just if anyone had anything low price. you are right i dont know you and you dont know me. so i guess we are even. but thanks for posting and moving it back up. i should have known better than to post in here. most times people just looking to bash other people. later

quickdodge®
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
thanks rick. you other guys are just nasty people.

Lolol. Quick. And Mr. Dodge if you're nasty.

if you wanted me to move it fine, but dont cuss me and tell me to f--- off.

Why not?

you dont know me.

Ok, TI. Sorry.

but its not for me to judge.
you will get yours in the end.

GOD WILL GET YOU!!!!

ever try being civilized??

I just got indoor plumbing. Shit....things can't happen all at once...overnight. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-19-2006, 05:39 PM
first off i said pm me a price. second my car was toally trashed and my wifes car. so they have to be painted. not asking for a hand out just if anyone had anything low price. you are right i dont know you and you dont know me. so i guess we are even. but thanks for posting and moving it back up. i should have known better than to post in here. most times people just looking to bash other people. later
so a car has to be painted for it to be driveable? :thinking:

plus if people dont know you like us who have posted in here, you sound like a bum from the streets of atlanta with that sob story
(not to be mean, just letting you know how you sound)

so people are not going to be the nicest to you :2cents:

4bangin
09-19-2006, 05:51 PM
You seem like a nice guy who means well, but your priorities are pretty messed up. If things are tight, get the important stuff straitened out first. Not modding your car so that you can help kids reach Jesus.

"not trying to get something for nothing but im getting strapped quick." Sounds to me this is exactly what you're trying to do.

PS - A modded car will not help kids find Jesus. If they don't have the faith to do it themself, I doubt a kandy paintjob will do the trick either. But hey, at least you'llhave a pretty car to live in when you lose your home.

quickdodge®
09-19-2006, 05:52 PM
as some of you have heard, mine and my wifes cars were keyed last week. well my car is in the shop being totally repainted with a new scheme. (gonna be sweet) plus a few other custom additions. ever see an eclipse with a L88 cowl??? may just happen! anyway, i have my car in the shop, wifes car in shop, and dustins goes in for a new paint scheme next month before he turns 16. im running out of funds and was wondering if any of you guys might have some stuff lying around, maybe where you changed light kits, racing seats, etc to help me out. not trying to get something for nothing but im getting strapped quick. just so you know i took a job at our christian school 3 years ago and took a 14 to 20,000 a year paycut to help our school. so things are tight around here. i work 2 jobs and its still tight. but i plan to use this car and dustins car to reach troubled teens and use it as a mission tool at the shows to tell people about JESUS. my car is gonna have a hot paint scheme(no pun intended) kandy blue flames over silver with silver pearl ghost flames. so alotof kids are gonna notice it. this gives me a foot in the door to talk to them and maybe make a difference in their lives. sometimes the world wants to give up on kids, but i love kids and want to help all i can. even if its just trying to tell them about my Lord and Saviour, Jesus.
so, if you have anything lying around that might could help me out, please pm or call me.Nitro knows where i am, and feel free to stop by the school and see me anytime to see what im doing with kids. it is a good cause. my car will be out of the paint shop in 2 weeks and i plan to bring it out to a show right off the bat. again the outside will be kandy blue and silver and my interior is wrapped in blue and black. when the kids see it they are goona flip!! thanks and sorry this was so long. just trying to do some good for the kids around here. not trying to get my car built for free. thanks for reading and ill see all of yall very soon!

Wow, dude. And this has nothing to do with the PM's but goddamn. Have you ever heard of the word...PRIORITY?

LINK! To the below definition. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=priority&x=0&y=0)

dictionary.com lists priority as:

1. the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc.
2. the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence.
3. the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities, etc., esp. during a shortage.
4. something given special attention.
–adjective
5. highest or higher in importance, rank, privilege, etc.: a priority task.

Numbers 3 and 5 most represent you here. Do you NOT see the problems? From what I gather from your PM to me, you're (supposed to be) a grown man. You're sitting there giving your story about all these exciting things for your sons car. Yet, in the same keystroke, you're relating to us how tight your funds are and that you took a paycut and all this. Why the fuck are you so worried about all these things for a car when you have a fucking family to support? Shouldn't they come before the fucking L88 cowl hood and awesome flame paint job? HOLY SHIT, DUDE!!!! WTF!?!?!? Later, QD.

2000gt21
09-19-2006, 08:12 PM
my car is paid for as is my paint job. you guys are twisting stuff around as usual. mods please delete this thread where these guys will be satisfied. i should have known better than to come here. i have my priorities straight. my family is fed we have a nice house and we work for it. so keep your comments about priorities to yourselves. im just trying to do good and reach some kids and you guys want to be jerks. so please delete this where it wont offend anymore of these people in here. the car is just a tool to talk with the kids about. something some of you know nothing about. sounds like some of your parents failed with you. it definitely shows.
PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

quickdodge®
09-19-2006, 09:42 PM
something some of you know nothing about.

Who doesn't jackass?

sounds like some of your parents failed with you. it definitely shows.

What shows is that you should have been aborted so you wouldn't be the next failure. Later, QD.

MongolPup
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
mods please delete this thread where these guys will be satisfied.
PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Ummm... I don't think I want to.

Heh. Maybe later.

Hulud
09-20-2006, 09:37 AM
my car is paid for as is my paint job. you guys are twisting stuff around as usual.
no we're not, you said i am getting 3 cars painted, moneys tight can i get some shit chepa from you guys?

hows that twisting your words around :thinking:

i have my priorities straight.
apparently you dont, if you feel the need to get your sons car painted before he turns 16, wtf is that lol

so keep your comments about priorities to yourselves.
then dont post them on a public forum if you dont want comments :doh:

sounds like some of your parents failed with you. it definitely shows.

seems its your parents that failed you, you took the paycut so maybe you should have adjusted your style of life. maybe you shouldnt be in cars if you cnat afford it, i mean hell i want to turbo my car but im not gonna look for handouts to get money for it.

if you want to reach kids with your faith, cars are not the way. cause with cars you are trying to outdo someone else (car show or races). so that doesnt really go hand in hand with the christian faith

Halfwit
09-20-2006, 09:42 AM
please dont push your religion on ppl.

"im gonna help kids reach out to jesus, i dont just want the mto fill the collection plate at my church..." i guess u give the money to jesus through paypal? or does it go to the missionaries no one ever sees..??

92tegracer07
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
ok...i know this guy personally and i'll vouch for him that he works for everything that he's got...and his car has helped alot in the community so if you dont know whats up then maybe you need to shut up...im not trying to piss ppl off but im sure that all of you that lowball in here for stuff are doing for the same reason that he is...this hobby isnt cheap and you always go for the cheapest price on the part you want...not the most expensive...so whenever all of you have a legit reason to bash on someone's car (if you even have one), then ill listen to you...otherwise drop it and act your age instead of the talkin s--t to all of us...have a f'n great day....

mikesEK
09-22-2006, 01:46 AM
man u fuckers MUST be bored ,,leave the man alone he's trying to do good by the Lord,,and leave it up to the E-thugs to kick someone in the teeth when they try to do good ,,,,and then in your reply ,,,YOU take the Lords name in vien??((is that a slap in the face:taun: ..and if so WHY?))....VERY CLASSY your parents would be proud:goodjob:!!!!

2000gt I like what your trying to accomplish,,and good luck ,I cant think of any thing I got for free,But there is all kinda weird shit around my garage so if you need any thing feel free to PM

gentlemen,,,:yes: BE NICE & THINK POSSITIVE:yes: ...or least try

mikesEK
09-22-2006, 01:56 AM
bump

Double1Trey6
09-22-2006, 02:28 AM
HUMP

mikesEK
09-26-2006, 11:11 PM
bump

2000gt21
09-28-2006, 09:23 PM
man im not wanting free stuff. just seein what people may have had laying around. people just try to stir up stuff. my insurance paid for my paint job. my sons car is paid for and insurance is paying for my wifes car to be repainted. i pay my bills first. just thought there might be someone who had some stuff they werent using is all. these guys on here are not happy if they cant bash someone. id like to see them do it in person. easy to sit behind a screen and talk smack. im easy to find if ya want to discuss anything with me. see ya around at some shows. come on up and introduce yourself and we can discuss anything you want to talk about. and im not trying to push my religion on anyone. if you dont believe, fine. but im not gonna be ashamed of my religion on account of your beliefs either. ask anyone who knows me about how many hours i spend with kids each week and you would see what i try to do with them. first off im a friend to them and try to set an example for them. something some of these guys in here need to grow up and try to be. why do all import people have to try and act like thugs?? i know that all are not but now most of the younger crowd in imports are foul mouth, thugs. why?? should have my car by tues and ill post some pics for people to bash on. lol. c ya. ken