PDA

View Full Version : Chris Candido passes away - 1972-2005....April 29, 2005

IcEhOu$e
05-25-2005, 05:06 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the passing of Chris Candido.

Chris appeared in WWE as Skip of the Bodydonnas in the mid 1990s. He also competed for ECW and WCW, and held both the WWE and ECW World Tag Team Championships and the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. He was an amazing athlete and a gifted performer, and we offer our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I know nobody watches wrestling anymore but damn dude

That's him and Sunny
http://www.usaprowrestling.com/cantam.JPG

HyPer50
05-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Why do all these wrestlers keep on dieing? Mr. Perfect, Brian Pillman, and a few other younger wrestlers have been dieing. Must be the drugs and the nightly beatings.

JITB
05-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Dam, how did he die? He was one of those underrdog wrestlers..but had a big fanbaselike a chris benoit...i remmebe rhim from the ECW days..:( RIP

JustinSane110™
05-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I know nobody watches wrestling anymore but damn dude

I do, been a fan ever since I was about 5. Matter of fact just went to Raw last week in Omaha, 2nd row and got to hang out with some of them in the Hilton lobby afterwards. :goodjob:

But anyways def. sad news, I was surprised to see this thread pop up on here.

JustinSane110™
05-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Dam, how did he die? He was one of those underrdog wrestlers..but had a big fanbaselike a chris benoit...i remmebe rhim from the ECW days..:( RIP
If I remember correctly it was a blood clot due to complications from surgery on his broken leg (or ankle), it was right at the time it happened when I read it so I don't remember exactly.

Good to see another ECW fan on the boards. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Julio
05-25-2005, 09:36 PM
ECW one night stand coming soon y0 !

HyPer50
05-25-2005, 09:39 PM
I used to really be into wrestling, but I basically lost interest right before they switched to "WWE". I loved old school Undertaker, back with Paul Bearer, and The Rock, right after he got out of the nation of domination. But now when I watch it, it's just cheesy as hell, nothin' but sexual induendos and soap opera shit.

JITB
05-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Man...was tazz the biggest dissapointment in history....he was soo great in ECW...he gets to WWE and just gets horrible..

Julio
05-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Man...was tazz the biggest dissapointment in history....he was soo great in ECW...he gets to WWE and just gets horrible..

He got hurt, and thats all he wrote... Plus he sucked.

The Yousef
05-25-2005, 09:57 PM
I used to really be into wrestling, but I basically lost interest right before they switched to "WWE". I loved old school Undertaker, back with Paul Bearer, and The Rock, right after he got out of the nation of domination. But now when I watch it, it's just cheesy as hell, nothin' but sexual induendos and soap opera shit.

^yeah old school undertaker was awesome...with WWE it got retarded...the women on it are nice though :goodjob:

yousef

02QR25
05-26-2005, 02:25 AM
anybody remember the four horsemen, that was back when the sport kicked ass, now its days of our lives with facepaint