PDA

View Full Version : Post your funny Halloween Stories

HvyArms
09-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Halloween(sp), is that even how you spell it?

In undergrad I worked at Kroger, and one halloween I had to work. Soon as the sun began to set, people started coming in buying up all the damn eggs. Now, I don't celebrate halloween, never have, never been egged or anything either so this was new to me. Egging just isnt a common practice in Compton, cuz umm...yeah that's a good way to get blasted. ANYWAY, my shift was ending and I was standing outfront of the store with a friend, so this guy walks up outta nowhere and smacks me in the face with a egg. I was stunned, he ran, and I had to go wash my face. Shit started drying and getting hard. It was all over my shirt yuck.

Well anyway, later that night, me and a few friends from Campus decided we were gonna go out egging people. We dressed in all black, even had black gloves, and we were walking around with cartons of eggs fing random people up. So anyway, after a few hours of this we ran out of people, but we still had hella eggs left. We're standing on Cascade, in the Westend waiting for cars but nothing's coming. So then we see the street sweeper, and we post up. 2 friends on the steps of the church, 2 in the bushes, and me and my boy are sitting at the bus stop like we're waiting for the bus...at 2 am...looking suspiscious as shit. Street sweeper is cruising along, he get's closer, my friends at the church jump out (splack splack) then my friends come outta the bushes (tack tack tack) and my boy and I come running across the street to complete the ambush.

The guy in the truck, flinches for the first few shots, his window was down a little so he caught a few eggs to the head. But dude stops the truck, his door opens, and we're still throwing (splack tack tack splack WOOM WOOM WOOM) but he comes out with the hammer and kills all that egg noise. I didn't look back, we all broke out, I don;t think he was ever shooting at us I think he was shooting in the air, but we got the fuck outta there. Met back up in our dorm like 2o minutes later. Fun

HvyArms
09-19-2006, 11:43 AM
or not:D

TheSnail
09-19-2006, 11:53 AM
There were these two kids on roller blades trickertreeting back around 95, I grabbed one of the dorky looking kids and threw him down on the street and took his bag of candy. Then they followed us for about 30min and every 5min I would go grab the kid and throw him down on the ground.

HvyArms
09-19-2006, 12:04 PM
robbing kids for candy, that cant be good

The Golden Child
09-19-2006, 12:09 PM
when i was younger i had alot of fun always use to roll around with 300+ people ..
egging everything that moves we had alot of fights with people every halloween ..

TheSnail
09-19-2006, 12:14 PM
I took his candy not because I wanted the candy, but just to belittle him further. This makes me wonder; Is it a crime to rob someone of their halloween candy since it was given to them and they didnt really work for it?

TRINI4LIFE
09-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Halloween(sp), is that even how you spell it?

In undergrad I worked at Kroger, and one halloween I had to work. Soon as the sun began to set, people started coming in buying up all the damn eggs. Now, I don't celebrate halloween, never have, never been egged or anything either so this was new to me. Egging just isnt a common practice in Compton, cuz umm...yeah that's a good way to get blasted. ANYWAY, my shift was ending and I was standing outfront of the store with a friend, so this guy walks up outta nowhere and smacks me in the face with a egg. I was stunned, he ran, and I had to go wash my face. Shit started drying and getting hard. It was all over my shirt yuck.

Well anyway, later that night, me and a few friends from Campus decided we were gonna go out egging people. We dressed in all black, even had black gloves, and we were walking around with cartons of eggs fing random people up. So anyway, after a few hours of this we ran out of people, but we still had hella eggs left. We're standing on Cascade, in the Westend waiting for cars but nothing's coming. So then we see the street sweeper, and we post up. 2 friends on the steps of the church, 2 in the bushes, and me and my boy are sitting at the bus stop like we're waiting for the bus...at 2 am...looking suspiscious as shit. Street sweeper is cruising along, he get's closer, my friends at the church jump out (splack splack) then my friends come outta the bushes (tack tack tack) and my boy and I come running across the street to complete the ambush.

The guy in the truck, flinches for the first few shots, his window was down a little so he caught a few eggs to the head. But dude stops the truck, his door opens, and we're still throwing (splack tack tack splack WOOM WOOM WOOM) but he comes out with the hammer and kills all that egg noise. I didn't look back, we all broke out, I don;t think he was ever shooting at us I think he was shooting in the air, but we got the fuck outta there. Met back up in our dorm like 2o minutes later. Fun

That is some funny shit. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

HvyArms
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
That is some funny shit. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Usually when I post whats funny to me, half the board calls me a hell dwelling heathen thug lol.

R.Kelly
09-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Usually when I post whats funny to me, half the board calls me a hell dwelling heathen thug lol.

lol, same here but im not a thug

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2006, 04:37 PM
We're standing on Cascade, in the Westend waiting for cars but nothing's coming. So then we see the street sweeper, and we post up. 2 friends on the steps of the church,

Sounds like Cascade and Lowry. Later, QD.

HvyArms
09-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Sounds like Cascade and Lowry. Later, QD.

Close, but we had walked all the way down Cascade to Hopkins. There's a church there, right across from a Dunkin Donuts.