PDA

View Full Version : Misc so i heard.........

Tasuki_Civic
09-19-2006, 07:42 AM
on the news a couple of days ago.....that the majority of persons in america that are converting ( and converting rapidly) to being a muslim are white women.

why is that? i dont know why i find it to be wierd but i was wondering why? has anyone heard of this. cuz they broadcast this from the begining to the end on the news and the whole time and didnt give the answer that it was white women till the end like it was completely surprising.

Hulud
09-19-2006, 08:59 AM
link?

Hulud
09-19-2006, 09:02 AM
all i can find is a 4:1 ratio of women compared to men converting

Jaimecbr900
09-19-2006, 10:50 AM
I'd like to see a link too.

Go to the channel's webpage and I'm sure they'll have something pertaining to the story if it just aired.

What is so curious about it though?

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2006, 04:18 PM
What is so curious about it though?

Probably because you don't really hear about white people being or converting to Muslim. Of course, mostly people of Middle Eastern decent you would know about and a lot of the black population are Muslim. But it's very rare to hear about white people doing it. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
09-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Probably because you don't really hear about white people being or converting to Muslim. Of course, mostly people of Middle Eastern decent you would know about and a lot of the black population are Muslim. But it's very rare to hear about white people doing it. Later, QD.

Exactly...but i;ll check it out. like i said it was like almost 2 weeks ago and i heard it on TV but i can remeber what channel. ha i was on tha computer and wasnt lookin.

but i'll look out for it. just let me know if one of you guys gets ya hands on it b4 me.

just curious