PDA

View Full Version : For those lookin for new cars

Cliff
05-25-2005, 03:40 PM
The SS Cobalt in yellow is in Griffin and the 2006 ugly as crap Eclipse is now available in Union City....just thought i would share what i found out during my 8 hours/1 tank of gas/200-500 miles on the road today

Cliff
05-25-2005, 03:44 PM
oh and the 06 eclipse was silver

JITB
05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
dam i havent seen on in person before..do they look that bad?

LaurenK
05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
lol...tell us how you really feel!!!!

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Lol, someone in my apartment complex has teh colbat, i saw the back of...looked decent to me...as for the eclipse...im with you, not a fan of the new look

Cliff
05-25-2005, 04:03 PM
i mean some cars just don't photograph well but after passing the eclipse in person today it is just ugly all around...they had it sittin up on a pedistol like it was special...i woulda hidden that crap in the back......and the cobalt ss looked cool...i wanted to go test drive it and see if it lived up to the hype

Brett
05-25-2005, 04:13 PM
I was excited to see the Cobalt SS at the Auto show but when I went up to it I was very disapointed. The leather seats already where showing MAJOR wear from people getting in an dout of it at the show and the interior is so cheap looking,

The new Eclipse I saw at the auto show and it looked good with the custom wheels, etc they had on it. I saw the commercial for the new Eclipse last night so I figured it was out now.

Cliff
05-25-2005, 04:26 PM
i rode by hummer too but there weren't any h3's out front....

the eclipse is ugly...i can't get into it...and all the people who talk about wanting cars to progress forward and get really round edges and lose the sharp lines...i hope you're happy cause that eclipse is just ugly....

and the cobalt...i am too big for it anyways i just wanna see how the power is

Spyder
05-25-2005, 04:33 PM
the new eclipse looks kinda like a more smoothed out tibiron (sp).

IndianStig
05-25-2005, 05:09 PM
I thought the eclipse would look ugly in real life. I was hoping they would be like the BMW's, amazing in real life but bad in pics.

eViLMunkey
05-25-2005, 05:23 PM
New eclipse looks like ass

Greddypacked
05-25-2005, 06:37 PM
The premium model looks pretty good especially w/ the right mods.

drupason
05-25-2005, 07:16 PM
yea i saw a new eclipse today at the delivership..they are uglllllly!

TKellarB
05-25-2005, 07:57 PM
and they increased the hp and increased the weight ...wtf? still think the 2nd gens are the best

bigb996
05-25-2005, 08:02 PM
the new eclipse looks kinda like a more smoothed out tibiron (sp).
not thrashing in any way just letting you know what it is: Tiburon :)

Yea the new cobalt by no means am i afan of and im sure the eclipse will grow on me. The reason i dont like the cobalt is because i cant justify paying 24k+ for a F/I car that used to be a cavalier that only runs a 14.5 1/4 stock. The Redline is hidious though i would buy the cobalt first but the eclipse over any of them. I dont like where any companys are going these days with cars FI: VW jetta, and GTI they arnt good looking anymore. Plus the replacement of the neon is really ugly as well. The new IS300 is bad. I dunno everything is looking like a bubble lol...

chrisdavis
05-26-2005, 08:36 AM
not thrashing in any way just letting you know what it is: Tiburon :)

Yea the new cobalt by no means am i afan of and im sure the eclipse will grow on me. The reason i dont like the cobalt is because i cant justify paying 24k+ for a F/I car that used to be a cavalier that only runs a 14.5 1/4 stock.

The Cobalt has nothing to do with the Cavalier. The entire Cavalier platform has been retired. Cobalts are based on the Saturn Ion platform.

chrisdavis
05-26-2005, 08:43 AM
I was excited to see the Cobalt SS at the Auto show but when I went up to it I was very disapointed. The leather seats already where showing MAJOR wear from people getting in an dout of it at the show and the interior is so cheap looking,

I dont think the interior is "cheap looking" per say, but its the interior of the 14k version in a 22k car. For that much more money they they could have done some extras to the interior. As far as the seats go I wouldnt have bothered getting the leather seats as Recarro seats are an option from GM.