PDA

View Full Version : May I give some advice.....?

Tracy
03-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Don't get too terribly upset when you get bashed on a forum. It happens to everyone at some point. As a matter of fact, it happens to me everyday on some forum or another (I'm on like 20 forums). You have 2 chioces:

#1 Ignore it until it blows over (esentially until there is someone else recieving a bashing).

OR

#2 Fight til the bloody death!!!! That's what I do ;).

kilpatty43
03-09-2005, 01:48 PM
it happens but what he did was just fucking wrong and the fact that a lot of yall supported him makes yall just as bad...i cant believe that the mods sat back and allowed that shit after i get my threads locked for talking about sex, etc...its just total bullshit

Tracy
03-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Ya'll:)? I didn't support anyone.
I understand what you are saying about the mods. to an extent...but, what I'm saying is that this happens all of the time. When should they draw they draw the line..when it's about you (and I don't mean you personally..I mean you figureatively).

Brett
03-09-2005, 01:51 PM
I didnt get a chance to do anything about it because as soon as I pulled it up, I got called from my desk and had the page in the background but by the time I got back it was already locked.

BTLFED
03-09-2005, 01:55 PM
I am PICKING MY FUCKING NOSE in Tracy's avatar! How disgusting is that?! I'm not getting all pissy about it, it is funny and adds to the entertainment.

Rabunchic
03-09-2005, 01:59 PM
I hear ya. Just blow it off!

Vteckidd
03-09-2005, 01:59 PM
grow thicker skin, how many TEAM FUCT's graveyards was i in back in the day, i can think of at least 4 peoples. who fucking cares, let it go

BTLFED
03-09-2005, 02:03 PM
**Waits for his tombstone sig back**

carrascopa
03-09-2005, 02:08 PM
i meant no harm by it. I already deleted the signature.. but the wishing death on me was a little harsh........

And dont hate the moderators....... they enjoy entertainment too

Kevykev
03-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I remember when i caught maaaaaaaaad Heat for posting an Own3d Pic of me holding a little kitten. (JT ALTY s/n)

Visually, It appeared as if i were squeezing the life out of him. Realistically i was just holding him in one hand, but due to his fragile nature it appeared harmful...

Anyway I Held MY OWN in that thread, and i'm proud of it!!!

BTW that kitten is now an Adult Feline live and well :D

swiftblaze
03-09-2005, 02:17 PM
yeah.. it was kinda wrong, but i've been a member on ia.com since the old forums and i've seen worse heh.. also, all that shit about coreyblade on importlounge was pretty bad as well.. i don't support it, but in reality shit like that is always going to happen.. i don't post much, but i've dealt with my share of stuff outside of the forums.. the best method is to just laugh it off and go with the flow. if i was newer to the forums i would've been pissed about it, but there's has been much worse ownage in the past..

wrong =yes
Stuff like this will happen every day inside and outside of the forums. Kristi, you're an awesome person and none of that stuff is true about you! I don't support it in any way. I just know I've had shit talked about me as well. Yes it hurt my feelings, as it did yours, but people are always going to do that. I've found its best to just go with the flow. Carrascopa, you could've been a little less harsh though ;) Seriously, I know if someone did that to me it would hurt my feelings. That's just my two cents on the matter though. As far as entertainment, I spend most of my time reading on importatlanta instead of posting lol. There's always something new.

Chris

Kristi
03-09-2005, 02:18 PM
there is a point where it goes to far. yea everyone makes fun of people - but calling the fat ugly dikes is too far. it is disrespectful and rude. well he made the comments and now it is time to deal with the aftermath - i don't care if it was in 'good fun' as you say alex. so like i said before, come to a meet and lets work this out in person. lets have our talk and set things straight. that is all i am asking

Rabunchic
03-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Sounds fair

Darling Nikki
03-09-2005, 02:19 PM
If you think IA bashes the hell out of people go on to the OFF-TOPIC forum...those people are from all over the world and they don't give a shit...they will chew u up and spit you out. Thats my two-cents.

Kevykev
03-09-2005, 02:23 PM
so like i said before, come to a meet and lets work this out in person. lets have our talk and set things straight. that is all i am asking

Let's be realistic here. A physically resolution to a virtual situation is noncompliant.

carrascopa
03-09-2005, 02:24 PM
there is a point where it goes to far. yea everyone makes fun of people - but calling the fat ugly dikes is too far. it is disrespectful and rude. well he made the comments and now it is time to deal with the aftermath - i don't care if it was in 'good fun' as you say alex. so like i said before, come to a meet and lets work this out in person. lets have our talk and set things straight. that is all i am asking

no.. sorry, I dont go to the dork meets nor do i go fight girls so ill have to decline on that one

4dmin
03-09-2005, 02:25 PM
its the internet people... stop crying, shit alex had a sig w/ my user name on a tombstone... furthermore he called me "moldy vw"... didn't even get the name right. this is fucking HS drama you don't like it; start shit back. the WHORESLOUNGE is meant for BS OFFTOPIC shit, no cars, no sense, more whoring!!! ;)

now fuck off :321:

Kevykev
03-09-2005, 02:26 PM
its the internet people... stop crying, shit alex had a sig w/ my user name on a tombstone... furthermore he called me "moldy vw"... didn't even get the name right. this is fucking HS drama you don't like it; start shit back.

that's funny, i missed that one!!!

carrascopa
03-09-2005, 02:27 PM
its the internet people... stop crying, shit alex had a sig w/ my user name on a tombstone... furthermore he called me "moldy vw"... didn't even get the name right. this is fucking HS drama you don't like it; start shit back. the WHORESLOUNGE is meant for BS OFFTOPIC shit, no cars, no sense, more whoring!!! ;)

now fuck off :321:

see... now that is all im talking about? I dont understand some people.. if you dish it you need to be prepared to take it. thats all i was doing.. just trying to livin the place up a little bit

FrnkPwrs
03-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Man, I saw the thread but avatars and shit dont work when i view so I dont get what all the damn fussing was about. But seriously, its just the interent. Why do people get so bent out of shape? Hahahehe its over with. If the internet makes you that mad, then life must have few signifigant things in it for that person

typeRwannabie
03-09-2005, 02:34 PM
alex and everybody else.... yeah, its all fun and games.... to a point. everybody knows that alex fucks with people from time to time. that's nothing new. however, there are certain things that certain people just might take personally, whether you meant it that way or not. please guys, have fun, but try not to be too disrespectful. i'd appreciate it.

drupason
03-09-2005, 02:34 PM
dammitt i missed what happened

typeRwannabie
03-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Man, I saw the thread but avatars and shit dont work when i view so I dont get what all the damn fussing was about. But seriously, its just the interent. Why do people get so bent out of shape? Hahahehe its over with. If the internet makes you that mad, then life must have few signifigant things in it for that person
internet or not, big deal. point is that disrespectful things were said. and to some, thats upsetting, no matter where it comes from. rudeness is rudeness, no matter what form it takes.

Tracy
03-09-2005, 02:36 PM

I am so not on anyones side (I SWEAR!! I"VE JUST DONE THIS MANY TIMES), but ya'll did come back with the same type of remarks. If you think his comments went too far, then why did you retort with the same type of comments about him and his girl? Just stay factual, that way you are not "stooping" to that persons level. 2 wrongs don't make a right, right? You can't say don't do it and then do it. If you stay factual there is no way for it to come back and bite you in the butt. Feel me? I used to just go off on a MFer when they started with me on the internet (ask TopSpeed lol)...I try to contain myself a little while still getting my point across.

BTLFED
03-09-2005, 02:37 PM
see... now that is all im talking about? I dont understand some people.. if you dish it you need to be prepared to take it. thats all i was doing.. just trying to livin the place up a little bit

I agree.

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2005, 02:39 PM
well....believe it or not...its life...its wrong but its life....everything cant end like the brady bunch....but you still have to be human about it and consider the other person's feelings...respect earns respect no matter where it comes from...

4dmin
03-09-2005, 02:40 PM
i got something for everyone \/

4dmin
03-09-2005, 02:42 PM