PDA

View Full Version : Random WTC, as real as it gets...

ShooterMcGavin
09-18-2006, 04:56 PM
http://www.revver.com/view.php?id=59686

and as an aside, i don't wanna buy into the whole conspiracy theory about the wtc attacks, but watch the last quarter of the video where the 2nd tower collapses, even in this amateur video u can see explosions going off multiple floors below where the building is starting to come down, wish someone could give a good explanation of why that happened.

Allshow97
09-19-2006, 12:45 PM
All I can say is wow.... Consipracy or not I think that is one of the most real life accounts (Closest) I have seen since that day. These people were closer than all the major news companies CNN was on top of a building almost 2 miles away... These people 500 yards... Wow!!! And the fact they kept the video hidden for 5 years... Just Wow...

silver
09-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Can someone upload it in another video player... I cant see it :(

ahmonrah
09-19-2006, 05:56 PM
a well controlled implosion..... i've said it since the beginning.

skillzilla
09-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Conspiracy theories abound, as they are prone to do. Video seems to be cut right when the tower falls, like a few seconds of footage are missing. Also, I didnt see anythign that jumped out and screamed Secondary Explosions.

ShooterMcGavin
09-19-2006, 06:14 PM
^^^way more than a few seconds are missing. u have to realize that tape covers a time period of a couple hrs, they shut off the camera a couple of times and flicked it back on as things were happening. and if u didn't see the 2ndary explosions when the 2nd tower collapsed, ur not lookin hard enough :goodjob:

skillzilla
09-19-2006, 07:42 PM
maybe Im not looking hard enough, or youre looking too hard. Either way, the vid is inconclusive.