PDA

View Full Version : Tom's Truck on cover of NOPI 2006 Publication

coolZero
09-18-2006, 12:56 PM
If you went to the Drivers Welcome Center (What? Yes there was a driver welcome center) and got your Free Goodie Bag. Inside were cool things like a lanyard and plastic sleeve to put your ticket in, a special edition of Modified Magazine AND a NOPI NATIONLAS 2006 publication which listed things like a list of Team Participations at NOPI but the thing that really jumps out at you is the cover with 2/3's of it being Tom's Lightning!

Congrats Tom!

:ttiwwp:

Ah yes how ironic - I will scan it in tonight and post it later. Unless someone is trolling through their bag now and has a scanner handy, then you can beat me to it.

QuickBrick
09-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Sweet Eddie, looking forward to seeing the scan...

And I cant thank you and your team enough for the positive way everyone handled Gary with his accident this weekend, if you hadn’t been their it would have been far worse bro. It was comforting to hear that everyone supported him with there accident stories ECT… keeping his chin up and mind off of things while I was on my way. I'd also like to thank Pablo, Mike and Kevin (from Matworks) for their help, and special thanks to Johnathon Chase for the quick ride, you all are the best!!! :goodjob:

Gary has a bruised sternum and shoulder blade from the seat belt (the air bag didn’t deploy) and a minor case of whiplash, were also watching a lung, but right now he is doing well, again thanks guys this meant a lot to me…

T

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Tom I'm sooo sorry about that, I just heard yesterday. I hope he's okay, let me know if you need anything at all... I can actually get out now that I can stay awake.. Let me know though.. Congrats on the truck!

QuickBrick
09-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks so much Tiff, he’s doing well thank GOD. I think he was more worried/upset about my reaction to the accident than how hurt he was, he couldn’t have been more wrong. This can go without saying to any parent but I wasn’t upset with the truck being totaled, I was upset that my son was hurt and needed to get to him. To put it in better words (and I’m quoting Petey), we can bondo metal, not people, so on that note I’m extremely grateful that I have my son, everything else is replicable. Give me a ring sweetie; I’d love to know how you and the baby are coming along…

And Pete, I’m sorry bro I should have included you in the thanks, you’ve always been there for me and my family for this I can’t thank you enough my friend!

T

THATdude
09-18-2006, 04:29 PM
sorry to hear what happened Tom long as your son is ok all is well.

Red
09-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Awsome Tom! And I'm sorry about what happened as well. :)

QuickBrick
09-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Thanks guys. Patrycja I was looking forward to shooting you at Nopi, we need to make another day for it... :yes:

T

coolZero
09-18-2006, 05:58 PM
here it is

coolZero
09-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Sweet Eddie, looking forward to seeing the scan...

And I cant thank you and your team enough for the positive way everyone handled Gary with his accident this weekend, if you hadn’t been their it would have been far worse bro. It was comforting to hear that everyone supported him with there accident stories ECT… keeping his chin up and mind off of things while I was on my way. I'd also like to thank Pablo, Mike and Kevin (from Matworks) for their help, and special thanks to Johnathon Chase for the quick ride, you all are the best!!! :goodjob:

Gary has a bruised sternum and shoulder blade from the seat belt (the air bag didn’t deploy) and a minor case of whiplash, were also watching a lung, but right now he is doing well, again thanks guys this meant a lot to me…

T

I'm just gald he's ok, scared the B Jesus out of me for a minute there. Let me know if you need anything you got the digits.

Allstar3.8T
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Tom gets more press from home than we do at the show. Tom is a PIMP!
:P

QuickBrick
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm just gald he's ok, scared the B Jesus out of me for a minute there. Let me know if you need anything you got the digits.

Will do bud and thanks for the scan. :goodjob:

T

QuickBrick
09-18-2006, 07:55 PM

LOL, thanks Greg...

And huge congrats to Jeff this weekend on the BOS and filming, well done bro!

T

Allstar3.8T
09-18-2006, 08:00 PM
We all missed you this weekend, I'd loved to have gone w/ you to p/u a 1st place "x" for the Lightning truck!

A.P. Photography
09-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Congrats Tom on the cover. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope all is well.

sina518
09-18-2006, 09:08 PM
sorry to hear the bad news dad. hope everything goes well. been in the same kind of situation so i can relate.

ARFNSX
09-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Sorry to hear about your son. I hope he will be ok.

As for Sina your girl is crazy but I am sure you know that.

As your truck Congrats!

sina518
09-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your son. I hope he will be ok.

As for Sina your girl is crazy but I am sure you know that.

As your truck Congrats!

lol, yeah after a year and a half she can get crazy. she was just messin with yeah though.

QuickBrick
09-19-2006, 12:00 AM
We all missed you this weekend, I'd loved to have gone w/ you to p/u a 1st place "x" for the Lightning truck!

Maybe next year bro… :cheers:

Matt, Sina, Alex, it’s appreciated - thanks… :goodjob:

T

coolZero
09-19-2006, 07:18 AM

lol - So true, how does he do it?

Pablo
09-19-2006, 07:55 AM
not too shabby for an old man.
way to go, tom

PeteSpeed3
09-19-2006, 08:23 AM
GOOD STUFF!!