PDA

View Full Version : The perfect day for Ruiner... v. timeline

Ruiner
09-18-2006, 10:01 AM
A friend from another board wrote this about me, so I thought that I would share. I can't stop laughing...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

THE PERFECT DAY FOR RUINER

6:43 sleep interrupted by persons of color attempting to steal Porsche 911 Turbo
6:44 burst into garage, mow down persons of color with AK-47
6:54 police arrive, compliments on marksmanship and choice of weapon for home defense
7:30 breakfast in tastefully-decorated dining area
8:00 leave for work
8:05 stop to fill Porsche 911 Turbo
8:06 display weapon to encroaching indigent, make mental note to tell OT about this
8:10 near fender-bender with landscaping truck
8:11 occupants of truck approach Porsche, appear agitated
8:12 deliver fatal headshots to each with H&K pistol, left-handed, while dialing 911 on cell
8:15 Doraville police arrive on scene, more compliments on marksmanship
8:25 Local Homeland Security representatives arrive, awarded "Freedom Fighter" status on the spot.
9:00 arrive at work
9:01 create thread discussing morning's events
12:00 leave for lunch
12:30 Arrive @ Chops w/father, numerous high-ranking GA officials
12:35 Apps, champagne, light banter centering on gun laws
12:40 dark-skinned waiter approaches table clutching package
12:41 waiter falls to the ground in a hail of fire
12:42 high-fives and good-natured arguing about who was first to hit center-mass
12:50 Police arrive on scene, package turns out to be a special recognition plaque from the NRA, but since you "can't be too careful" no charges are filed
1:00 Steaks and assorted side items arrive
2:00 back to work
2:01 more threads on OT
6:00 leave work, head to trendy club
6:25 doorman ushers you to private table
6:30 local pro athlete and entourage are seated next to you
6:31 blackberry post to OT mentioning athlete by name w/cam phone pic
10:00 arrive home, girlfriend has thoughtfully collected brass casings from garage and had them melted into Porsche statuette by local artist
10:05 post pics of brass Porsche on OT
11:00 bed, still-warm Glock nestled under pillow

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
LIRL, Nice compilation....dont ak's now have to be registered as a specialty weapon?? heard someone telling a coworker something about this the other day

The Yousef
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
A friend from another board wrote this about me, so I thought that I would share. I can't stop laughing...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

THE PERFECT DAY FOR RUINER

6:43 sleep interrupted by persons of color attempting to steal Porsche 911 Turbo
6:44 burst into garage, mow down persons of color with AK-47
6:54 police arrive, compliments on marksmanship and choice of weapon for home defense
7:30 breakfast in tastefully-decorated dining area
8:00 leave for work
8:05 stop to fill Porsche 911 Turbo
8:06 display weapon to encroaching indigent, make mental note to tell OT about this
8:10 near fender-bender with landscaping truck
8:11 occupants of truck approach Porsche, appear agitated
8:12 deliver fatal headshots to each with H&K pistol, left-handed, while dialing 911 on cell
8:15 Doraville police arrive on scene, more compliments on marksmanship
8:25 Local Homeland Security representatives arrive, awarded "Freedom Fighter" status on the spot.
9:00 arrive at work
9:01 create thread discussing morning's events
12:00 leave for lunch
12:30 Arrive @ Chops w/father, numerous high-ranking GA officials
12:35 Apps, champagne, light banter centering on gun laws
12:40 dark-skinned waiter approaches table clutching package
12:41 waiter falls to the ground in a hail of fire
12:42 high-fives and good-natured arguing about who was first to hit center-mass
12:50 Police arrive on scene, package turns out to be a special recognition plaque from the NRA, but since you "can't be too careful" no charges are filed
1:00 Steaks and assorted side items arrive
2:00 back to work
2:01 more threads on OT
6:00 leave work, head to trendy club
6:25 doorman ushers you to private table
6:30 local pro athlete and entourage are seated next to you
6:31 blackberry post to OT mentioning athlete by name w/cam phone pic
10:00 arrive home, girlfriend has thoughtfully collected brass casings from garage and had them melted into Porsche statuette by local artist
10:05 post pics of brass Porsche on OT
11:00 bed, still-warm Glock nestled under pillow
:lmao:

that's hilarious!!!

btw:

why do they have to be colored folks Brandon!? why can't you gundown some white people instead!!??

why brandon?

why? :(

:lmfao:

Hulud
09-18-2006, 10:09 AM
lol wtf?

Spyder
09-18-2006, 10:09 AM
lol... I can't wait to see what happens on the weekends!

Ruiner
09-18-2006, 10:21 AM
LIRL, Nice compilation....dont ak's now have to be registered as a specialty weapon?? heard someone telling a coworker something about this the other day

No, not at all. Once again, people telling other people the wrong fucking information. Neither my AK or my M4 have to be registered as anything. They are just semi-auto rifles. Nothing more.

Now, if they are fully auto, then they need to be transfered to you and registered.

Ruiner
09-18-2006, 10:22 AM
:lmao:

that's hilarious!!!

btw:

why do they have to be colored folks Brandon!? why can't you gundown some white people instead!!??

why brandon?

why? :(

:lmfao:

They don't, but that makes reference to the black guy that opened the car door of my Porsche and got into the passenger side while I was still in the car. I put my Glock in his face and made him slowly get out of my car.

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 10:23 AM
No, not at all. Once again, people telling other people the wrong fucking information. Neither my AK or my M4 have to be registered as anything. They are just semi-auto rifles. Nothing more.

Now, if they are fully auto, then they need to be transfered to you and registered.

maybe thats what it was cause my buddy has a ak and was going to get the conversion and the asshat was tellinghim it was a "specialty" weapon and had to be registered as one even at semi auto then said that ALL semi had to be. i was like "god damn, we sell semi auto .22's here all day, WTF, so any semi auto has to be specialty?" :rolleyes:

The Yousef
09-18-2006, 10:24 AM
They don't, but that makes reference to the black guy that opened the car door of my Porsche and got into the passenger side while I was still in the car. I put my Glock in his face and made him slowly get out of my car.

oh shit!

i remember that! :lmfao:

fight club
09-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Ruiner is my hero. I wish my life went like that LOL.

Ruiner
09-18-2006, 10:34 AM
maybe thats what it was cause my buddy has a ak and was going to get the conversion and the asshat was tellinghim it was a "specialty" weapon and had to be registered as one even at semi auto then said that ALL semi had to be. i was like "god damn, we sell semi auto .22's here all day, WTF, so any semi auto has to be specialty?" :rolleyes:

No, semi autos do not have to be registered. Also, "getting a conversion" for an AK, legally, isn't really going to happen. I would assume that you mean that it was going to be converted to full auto?

The Golden Child
09-18-2006, 10:36 AM
pretty interesting ..

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 10:36 AM
No, semi autos do not have to be registered. Also, "getting a conversion" for an AK, legally, isn't really going to happen. I would assume that you mean that it was going to be converted to full auto?

yeah, he said theres full auto conversions online that he found for 200

Ruiner
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
yeah, he said theres full auto conversions online that he found for 200

Not legal ones. :) You can drop in a full auto registered sear from an AK-47 built before 1986, but nothing after that.

There is a $200 transfer fee + the price of the fully auto sear (over $5000, if not closer to $10,000 now).