PDA

View Full Version : 94 GMC 1500 Two Tone Stolen From Marriot College Park

prelude92rd
09-18-2006, 01:19 AM
My club and i were staying at the airport marriot for the nopi event this weekend, well sun mornin around 1:30 a african american male pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. while wee were all at the nopi after party in our support vehicles cause we did not want to take the show cars out. We had two trucks broken into: a 00' chevy 1500 with a trailer ATTACHED and show car on the trailer (could not get truck started to steal this all) also a ford F-350 with an inclosed trailer both of these trucks had their locks popped but both were to hard to steal. One of the clubs members had a two tone GMC 1500 full size pickup full show truck sitting next to the trailer. when he could not get the other two he went to the GMC and was in the truck and gone in 25 sec(all this happened in a matter of 2 min) security later told us.

We got back to the hotel around 3:20 and found the truck gone, the police were called and while we were standing there security tells us which car the guy drove up in. The plate was run and found to be stolen 3 weeks prior. No more than 15 min later the lights on the car start flashing from it being unlocked. Amazingly the guy was walking down the hill towards the car talkin on a cell phone and did not see the cop car sitting 15 feet from him.:police: :doh: the police officer asked if that was his car and he hit the unlock button again. At which point the idiot was arrested on the spot:2up: . he was ID'ed from the security tapes of the lot. the truck is still missing at this time.the police found cd decks, a few stolen purses and varous other stolen goods in the car he was drivin. what really sucks is that the police had UC in the lot who aressted 2 others in this hotels parking lots breakin into cars.

it is a 94 GMC 1500 two tone (orange on top/ silver on bottom) pick up, had a grill insert and had 20" wheels. the bed had a hard cover on it. truck had alabama tag on when stolen. very nice and noticeable truck. if any one sees anything or hears anything or knows anything about this truck please respond i will post a pick of this truck as soon as i get one or you can get on our club forum and post something at www.fashoctc.com (http://www.fashoctc.com/)

thanks guys

ŁG2♣
09-18-2006, 01:44 AM
damn, i had a feeling alot of cars was going to get missing or broken into after nopi, it was just like last year....sorry to hear about your car gettin stolen...

prelude92rd
09-18-2006, 01:55 AM
it was my boys truck .and he has a better temper than i cause he saw the guy walk up and try to get the other car. and did not attempt to do any thing.just stood there and watch him get arrested. i would have gone and beat dudes a$$.

B16a2 Civic
09-18-2006, 08:04 AM
im a lil confused, how did the guy get caught again?
whose car did he unlock?

99SI
09-18-2006, 09:31 AM
It reads as though the thief came back to retrieve the car he came to the hotel in. The car he originally drove up in to steal the truck was left at the hotel. He came back for it after dumping the truck. The police were there when he came back to get the car and arrested him.

B16a2 Civic
09-18-2006, 09:43 AM
It reads as though the thief came back to retrieve the car he came to the hotel in. The car he originally drove up in to steal the truck was left at the hotel. He came back for it after dumping the truck. The police were there when he came back to get the car and arrested him.

ahhh okay, your statement made alot more sense to me. thanks.
police> dumbass criminals

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 11:43 AM
yeah, if i saw someone stealing my shit, i DEFINATELY would have been going to jail too and if we got put in the same car, he would have gotten an ass beating the whole way there

prelude92rd
09-18-2006, 12:48 PM
thats what happened exactly

and on a better note the guy placed third at nopi despite havin it stolen

twinj
09-18-2006, 07:05 PM
shit that sucks hope he gets his truck back. Keep us posted

prelude92rd
09-20-2006, 12:00 PM
got a phone call the other day. the truck has been found unfourtunately has been stripped:cry: , we are not sure what police are gonna do yet so we will wait and see

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2006, 12:13 PM
daMN, sorry to hear