PDA

View Full Version : Well crap...

dodgekota
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
I go into surgery tomorrow at 3... And from now until then, i can't eat or drink anything...

God this sucks. And even worse... my birthday is this upcomeing saturday... I'm still going to be quite drugged... I can imagine it now...

"happy birthday to youuuuu...*falls foward into cake*

ahhh... and now im bored... and have lots of time to think about it.

:bump:

Hulud
09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
I go into surgery tomorrow at 3... And from now until then, i can't eat or drink anything...

God this sucks. And even worse... my birthday is this upcomeing saturday... I'm still going to be quite drugged... I can imagine it now...

"happy birthday to youuuuu...*falls foward into cake*

ahhh... and now im bored... and have lots of time to think about it.

:bump:
what happened?

wisdom teeth?

dodgekota
09-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Nah. Tonsils. Of the 3 doctors I've had look at them, my PCP asked me "how in the hell are you breathing?", and the other two (both ENT doctors) said "oh my god". I'm guessing thats not a good thing.

Hulud
09-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Nah. Tonsils. Of the 3 doctors I've had look at them, my PCP asked me "how in the hell are you breathing?", and the other two (both ENT doctors) said "oh my god". I'm guessing thats not a good thing.
HAHAHAHAHA

well im sorry about your tonsils

dodgekota
09-17-2006, 11:41 PM
ah, its cool. Get outa work for two weeks, dont have to do anything, and get to eat all the icecream i want... and cold liquids... and they mentioned something about losing 15-25 lbs.

Hulud
09-17-2006, 11:41 PM
ah, its cool. Get outa work for two weeks, dont have to do anything, and get to eat all the icecream i want... and cold liquids... and they mentioned something about losing 15-25 lbs.
touche

dodgekota
09-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Ya. Plus its a way for me to save money... Usually I drive around alot- and i have a horrible gas milage- so this week or 2 of no driving will add up... now less since gas prices are dropping (thank god).

koukis14
09-18-2006, 01:52 AM
My girlfriend just had it done a few month ago, they pretty much said the same thing. How are you breathing or eating? She said I dont know ask my doctor. Good Luck, make sure they give you good pain killers.

Princess12
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Awww.... that sucks! Good luck though and I hope you get well soon!

aaronfelipe
09-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Gawd damn man, hope everything goes well with you.

dodgekota
09-18-2006, 11:08 AM
...make sure they give you good pain killers.

I have 2 pints of hydracodone... I think that should work. And he said if i needed more, he'd prescribe more.