PDA

View Full Version : Misc For pitbull lovers and haters...

thecrazyone
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM
so as we all know their is a new type of law called BSL or Breed Specific Legislation and SB 861 which is trying to eliminate certain breeds of dogs such as pitbulls, rottweilers and greman sheps. and for all the people who agree with this law i beg to differ and wonder why u think pits are mean. like the slogan at www.sorryagain.com ....punish the deed not the breed...the reason pits turn mean is because their owners fight them, and make them mean by lighting them on fire or pouring chemicals on them, or just letting several dogs attack them but for the people who raise them as dogs to protect them and their children they should not be punished....

please watch this video, the truth about pitbulls!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=mmwaHMzgrKk)

thecrazyone
09-17-2006, 06:44 PM
sum more

The Golden Child
09-17-2006, 08:49 PM
i love my pitbulls ..

CHADbee
09-17-2006, 10:22 PM
if u read this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48241

u too will see i love my pitbull also, more cute pics of pits in my thread from a few months back

The Green Monster
09-17-2006, 11:15 PM
mine too

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=81506

CrzyBird
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
its not the dog, its wat the owner teaches them and how they are treated. like many other things, us humans mess things up and then cant accept the blame.

BluesClues
09-18-2006, 12:44 PM
I absoutley love pitbulls!!! I want one of my own so bad. They are really good dogs. My homeboy has been raising and breeding pitbulls for several years now and he has never had a problem with his dogs attacking other dogs or people. They are the sweetest dogs. They are so friendly to everyone. He has had problems with people stealing them because they are so friendly to everyone that they just let people take them.

devin
09-18-2006, 01:05 PM
i heard in colorado they have that bullshit ban about certain breeds, i love my pit bull, she is very protective, but if she knows you all you will get is licks from her. if they approved that bullshit here, they would catch hell trying to get my dog.

The Golden Child
09-18-2006, 01:39 PM
all dogs can be mean and all dogs can be nice ..
any dog can snap also not just pitbulls ..
they generally blame it all on the pitbulls because ..
rappers use them in videos they are used to fight ..
if a pitbull was shot dead it was because owners raised them to kill
pitbulls are mutts the bloodline started from the american staff terrier ..
then they started mixing them with bulldogs to get that brindle colors ..
they were used as hunt dogs back them also and were loyal ..
people soon found out that there jaws would lock and started fighting them ..
im not gunna lie i had my bulls fight and made lots of money ..
im not happy about it but that was the past and this is now ..
i love these dogs and had them since i was a kid ..
they show me nothing but being loyal to me and my friends ..
usually when i get a pitbull i let all my friends get to know my pitbulls ..
that way they know how it feels to be loved and that shows them people arent scared ..
but i still keep an eye out just incase something does happen and the same with my other dogs i had back in NY ..
my new dog Kane shows me nothing but pure loyal and protects me and ive only had him for a week ..
when im in my room he lays down right next to my bed ..
if im in my living room he lays right in front of the door ..
my dog Joy well shes just a spoiled bratt and needs everything her way ..
she loves to play and is always loyal and stays right next to me ..
the other day when i was making food in the kitchen Kane was in the kitchen with me just looking at the door just incase anything went wrong ..
but only true pitbull owners know how i feel cause they have similar thoughts and respect towards these dogs ..

FrankenSTI
09-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Theres no way in hell they will take my pit from me.

The Golden Child
09-19-2006, 11:20 AM
me to there my babys ..