PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, Surprise....BlackEj6 is horrible AGAIN!!

2.0civic
09-16-2006, 09:33 PM
so anyway, a little while ago, a good friend of mine chris (preferredduck) bought a ECU off who was beleived to be LSvteceg954. come to find out, BlackEj6 (according to lsvteceg) logged in under his name, and sold a faulty ECU to preferredduck.

After digging around (took all of like 5 minutes) i found out that this isnt the first time blackEj6 has messed up

See link below:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?searchid=854431

anyway, here is the PM between chris and lsvtec from a few days ago:

ah man the person that sold u that ecu name on here is blackej6 i guess he was contacting u threw my name contact him about that i had nothing to do with that he jus knows my password
all good, i will check it out
alrite man later
hey, if you talk to him let me know, i did him a favor and ran a part he needed a long way to him, and got mine at the same time, so i am a little like WTF.
alrite ill tell if i speak 2 him 2moro but u can contact him on here ur self if you want BLACKEJ6

hey, what is black ej6 real name. darryll i think, lmk

his real name is terell

I PERSONALLY am directing this at BOTH of them....lsvtec, if you are linked to shady ass people, dont let them have your passwords...makes sense.

If for some reason thsi ISNT the case, BlackEj6, you need to clear this up. Until then this is staying here.

Later

preferredduck
09-17-2006, 10:55 AM
i'll have some phone numbers shortly, this should be fun!!!

preferredduck
09-17-2006, 11:30 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78444

here is the listing steven, i did not check the ecu for a while because i have too much crap going on.

preferredduck
09-17-2006, 11:34 AM
if you see blackej6, he drives a 99-00 civic ex, blck, nice upgraded interior, and a new york tag on the back, take the intake manifold of his car for me, i drove all the way past fort gillum from winder to bring him the manifold at the same time, did him a huge favor, and the mf smiled while he was lying. and to lsvtec, i do hold you somewhat responsible, shouldn't let your faggot friends"tour boy" screw other people with your name cuz i do have your phone number.

thinkskater
09-17-2006, 05:04 PM
lsvtec is good guy from what i have delt with but blackej6 def evaded a good friend of mine after they traded cars negrepposthere (http://http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=79451).... what the fk happened rel u were cool ? just fkin everybody up. but lsvtec stands as a good seller / buyer cause he was legitment with all the shit he helped me with and he bought from me. but i dunno sean whats up with rel he go nuts or somthing ?

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 10:46 AM
one of you please attempt to defend yourself and correct the situation. lsvtec954, as i stated in my PM, This looks bad on BOTH of you, not just him because you gave him your log in.

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok so now im going to go out on a limb and say BOTH of them are bad sellers..

Whats the deal with this ECU your "friend" sold chris?? please respond cause your friend hasnt been on in a bit and if this situation doesnt get resolved(i.e. Him logging in and selling parts under your name, which constitutes fraud and theft by deception) i will personally see to it that BOTH of you are banned. i see you have logged on after i created the buyer/seller thread but if you dont respond, you look guilty, ESPECIALLY when you associate with a guy that is screwing people over, it looks bad on you too. Once again, a response in the next two days will be appreciated or you can call chris and talk to him more and when he calls me i will know its settled. Thanks for your understanding.

Steven

yo y do yall keep pming me about that ecu i dont have nothing 2 do with that deal i wasnt there infact i wasnt even in the damn state wen the deal went down i was in florida my boi has my password cuz i use 2 log on his computer and go 2 IA so the password got saved i told yall his IA name so contact him about this and who cares if i get banned u act like this site is really that important.....newayz buddy contact him talk 2 him bout the deal or watveva went wrong what do u want me 2 do if yall cant get a hold of him i havent spoke 2 that man in a while levong me alone about this will b well apreciated thanks

I love how "i have nothing to do with this" is the response but yet he lets the guy use his log in

preferredduck
09-18-2006, 08:53 PM
uhh, if he is your BOI CONTACT HIM, you said you saw him a few days ago, that is all i am asking, i think i have your cell number, you were in the state because it was probably you i talked to on the phone later that day, wait for my phone bill to get here and i will call you.

2.0civic
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
uhh, if he is your BOI CONTACT HIM, you said you saw him a few days ago, that is all i am asking, i think i have your cell number, you were in the state because it was probably you i talked to on the phone later that day, wait for my phone bill to get here and i will call you.

nice....more fucking lies...please learn how to spell three letter words also people...Boi=gay

preferredduck
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
i was mocking him

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2006, 05:19 PM
blackEgay6 has been a thorn in the FS section many times over. Later, QD.

2.0civic
09-19-2006, 05:34 PM
i was mocking him

i know....i was just saying in general...LIRL

lsvteceg954
09-19-2006, 09:16 PM
both of yall are gay as hell and with no fucking life yall sit on IA all day and talk shit since i dont have shit 2 do with it i dont give a shit if he give you your money back or not 2 tell you the truth i hope he doesnt and you dont have to wait for your phone bill lemme know if u wanna handle it ill let u kno were we can meet since im the bad person but yet i didnt have shit to do with your deal but i dont talk shit behind the computer screen jus holla at me fuck yall and have a nice nite

2.0civic
09-19-2006, 09:18 PM
LIRL, sorry man i dont do online threats, especially with little punk ass bitches like you. Think youre a hardass huh?? LIRL, you couldnt hurt a fly Has it not sunk in to your thick ass head yet that YOU let the dumbass use YOUR account to screw people yet you arent responsible?? You are fucking retarded.

2.0civic
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
BTW, yes...im gay.....

tell your mom next time she leaves she better make me some bacon and pancakes

aaronfelipe
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
call out..

2.0civic
09-19-2006, 09:21 PM
call out..

LIRL, nah he doesnt want any...

2.0civic
09-19-2006, 09:28 PM
both of yall are gay as hell and with no fucking life yall sit on IA all day and talk shit since i dont have shit 2 do with it i dont give a shit if he give you your money back or not 2 tell you the truth i hope he doesnt and you dont have to wait for your phone bill lemme know if u wanna handle it ill let u kno were we can meet since im the bad person but yet i didnt have shit to do with your deal but i dont talk shit behind the computer screen jus holla at me fuck yall and have a nice nite

BTW.....Learn how to punctuate and type in the english language. Lay off the rocks too....its obviously making you dumber by the day.

Oh, Iwork two full time jobs so whenever you get off the welfare checks, feel free to talk shit bout what i do with my life.

lsvteceg954
09-19-2006, 09:35 PM
like i said dick what do u want me 2 do i use 2 sign on at his house and i would 4get 2 log off and we he goes on he would automatically be on my name so like i said i dont care about the situation and i dont have nothing to do with it

lsvteceg954
09-19-2006, 09:42 PM
LIRL, nah he doesnt want any...
like i said let me kno were we can meet fucking internet thug u jus a lil bitch ass nigga that sits on IA all day and and talk shit about people fuckin forsale thread newayz str8 up let me know were u wanna meet im done with this lil posting on the thread shit fuck u and fuck the ecu jus holla at me if you really wanna show me how gangsta u are if not shut the fuck up and go get some pussy that will probably get you off my dick bitch

preferredduck
09-19-2006, 09:56 PM
give me terrell phone number assjack, that is all i want, address, let me say it where you can understand. get your mutha funkin boi der to gve mm sim shit!! Gangsta!! Unfortunately your boi made it seem like i was doing bussiness with you, you see your dumbass gangsta friend ripped me off, what u can't man up for your loser friend, give me some info and i will leave you alone, if not i will take furthur action, and i will think of you as an = to your friend.

lsvteceg954
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
give me terrell phone number assjack, that is all i want, address, let me say it where you can understand. get your mutha funkin boi der to gve mm sim shit!! Gangsta!! Unfortunately your boi made it seem like i was doing bussiness with you, you see your dumbass gangsta friend ripped me off, what u can't man up for your loser friend, give me some info and i will leave you alone, if not i will take furthur action, and i will think of you as an = to your friend.

this is what i posted, u seem like you don't want to give up your friend, actually if you so much as logged in you would have seen the pm's, don't give me that you were out of town shit. small claims court can be costly, and i do have enough evidence to take you there, and b/c your friend used your name, guess what, they think it's you!!! i love our court system, don't make me be a dick, btw, get off yourselfwith your last comment, your shit stinks like everyone else. with you not wanting to help makes you seem just as guilty. you got one week to put up or shut up.

who do u think u are i told your lil buddy like ima tell u i dont give a fuck bout your deal or in your case court..u want your shit back talk to him and fuck you 2 and fuck giving me a week do what you gotta do now

preferredduck
09-19-2006, 10:23 PM

this is what i posted, u seem like you don't want to give up your friend, actually if you so much as logged in you would have seen the pm's, don't give me that you were out of town shit. small claims court can be costly, and i do have enough evidence to take you there, and b/c your friend used your name, guess what, they think it's you!!! i love our court system, don't make me be a dick, btw, get off yourselfwith your last comment, your shit stinks like everyone else. with you not wanting to help makes you seem just as guilty. you got one week to put up or shut up.

who do u think u are i told your lil buddy like ima tell u i dont give a fuck bout your deal or in your case court..u want your shit back talk to him and fuck you 2 and fuck giving me a week do what you gotta do now

phone number for terrell, he will not respond online, that is not too much to ask, address, momas house whatever,

2.0civic
09-20-2006, 05:54 PM
ducky, you got the rest of those PM's??

preferredduck
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
which ones

2.0civic
09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
like i said let me kno were we can meet fucking internet thug u jus a lil bitch ass nigga that sits on IA all day and and talk shit about people fuckin forsale thread newayz str8 up let me know were u wanna meet im done with this lil posting on the thread shit fuck u and fuck the ecu jus holla at me if you really wanna show me how gangsta u are if not shut the fuck up and go get some pussy that will probably get you off my dick bitch

Sorry, im not a "nigga"...please explain the usage of that word to me. If by "nigga" you mean "nigger", you are obviously demonstrating what you are since you, by complete definition are probably the dumbest nigger i know(ignorant person). If you are using it as a racial epiteth(sp?), im actually white but whatever, please learn to fucking type. The only people who consistently talk about pussy are the people that dont get it...sorry. when we meeting up?? online threats arent my thing...

Once again, if you do know your friends contact info, you might want to go ahead and release it cause with you being the only one saying anything, i bet it was you who sold the part. Give us a name and a address and you can be forgotten over this situation

preferredduck
09-21-2006, 06:04 PM
fuck you 2 and fuck giving me a week do what you gotta do now[/QUOTE]

bring your happy ass to the noth side of town, i'll let you waste your fuckin gas, you must be a thug wanna be, i saw the pics of your last car you sold, looks like the fucka from 8mile"i'm a thug but my mommy and daddy live in a nic hood" leave your number, i have asked, you have threatened, yet your sorry ass will not post it. chicken shit.

2.0civic
09-21-2006, 08:50 PM
DAMN SON!!! I Just saw a callout!!

y-49
09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
b18hatch u are a punk ass bitch. u were talkin shit to me. and i called u on the phone. and u said it was u and i started calling u out and then u tried to say u were someone else. sorry just my .02 cents.

preferredduck
09-21-2006, 10:09 PM
hey, he said it and said don't wait for my bill, and i still don't have a number.

92tegracer07
09-22-2006, 11:36 AM
bring your happy ass to the noth side of town, i'll let you waste your fuckin gas, you must be a thug wanna be, i saw the pics of your last car you sold, looks like the fucka from 8mile"i'm a thug but my mommy and daddy live in a nic hood" leave your number, i have asked, you have threatened, yet your sorry ass will not post it. chicken shit.[/QUOTE]

this shit is fuckin great...:lmfao:

2.0civic
09-22-2006, 12:28 PM
b18hatch u are a punk ass bitch. u were talkin shit to me. and i called u on the phone. and u said it was u and i started calling u out and then u tried to say u were someone else. sorry just my .02 cents.

when was this and What was it about?? i dont remember this conversation ever taking place cause im not one to talk shit and back down

preferredduck
09-22-2006, 05:58 PM

who the fuck are you, wrong place to post unless you are blackej6

2.0civic
09-22-2006, 11:15 PM
We should all get together for a battle royal

preferredduck
09-23-2006, 09:10 AM
it will be like te movie anchorman, i'll stab someone with a trident!!!