PDA

View Full Version : Misc update on my new pup

dm1995
09-15-2006, 09:24 PM
i have had her no for a while and shes a great dog so i thouhg i would up date pics. she is almost 4 months and she weighs 35lbs. she runs a mile and half a day and pulls 25 lbs for about 35mmin. among her other exercises. here are some pics if anyone has anyadive on how to make her bigger let me know enojy

ill get some more pics of her in action later

imbosile
09-15-2006, 09:36 PM
I would feel pretty bad about myself if I was making a dog pull weights around.

TIGERJC
09-15-2006, 11:32 PM
what is the purpose of doing this to your dog

2.0civic
09-15-2006, 11:36 PM

x2....if you say for fighting you should burn in hell

dm1995
09-16-2006, 08:20 AM
dude i would never fight my dog thats just wrong on a lot of levels. the only reason i let her pull weights is becasue shes a pit and she enjoys it. not to mention i do alot of hiking and mountainerring so when she goes and she has her pack she can pull her own weight. the other activity is just to exercise her and keep her healthy . i wasnt trying to get neg comments just thought id share. put the pulling is humane theres nothing wrong with it its not like im giving her creatine or steroids. she a helthy good dawg

dm1995
09-16-2006, 08:21 AM
also i guess i should of stated this early she only pulls weight once a week so its not like an everyday thing

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 08:24 AM

Makes him feel better than he really is. Come on, man. Nothing like putting an animal through shit to make yourself feel superior. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 08:25 AM
i do alot of hiking and mountainerring so when she goes and she has her pack she can pull her own weight.

She's a dog, not a person. You need a partner. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-16-2006, 10:21 AM
dog to pull her own weight?

wow.. just.. wow...

beautiful dog none the less

The Golden Child
09-16-2006, 11:11 AM
come on guys dont hate on the guy its a healthy sport ..
its not like hes fighting her or anything ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Well, this dude is an idiot, regardless, because of past issues on here. But subjecting a dog to the crap he is, doesn't make him look any more a man. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
09-16-2006, 11:34 AM
i dont know the issues you and him had with him ..

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 12:05 PM
i dont know the issues you and him had with him ..

Lolol. It wasn't me. He did some dirty shit to another IA member and called on it and then banned under another name. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
09-16-2006, 12:29 PM
ahhh icic thats pretty dirty thats more dirty then a street hooker ..

dm1995
09-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Lolol. It wasn't me. He did some dirty shit to another IA member and called on it and then banned under another name. Later, QD.
qd that was my brother drmcivic someshit not me i already told you that so get ur shit straight and im not an idiot so back off buddy serioulsy were do you get off

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 02:25 PM
I get off wherever I can. From your posts here, it would be deemed that you are an idiot. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
09-16-2006, 03:02 PM
getting your dog to pull weight make it healthy dumbshit, i have five pits they all pull weights and they all are healthy, i dont see why faggots on here have to talk shit to everyone for no fucking reason, wont call anyone out

"later ts", lol fag

but yeah man she is looking good, she looks just like lindsay, you need to come see the new pups, i would post some pics but we lost our camera, but yeah baby had six they are only four weeks old and they are fucking shit up lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 03:58 PM
getting your dog to pull weight make it healthy dumbshit, i have five pits they all pull weights and they all are healthy, i dont see why faggots on here have to talk shit to everyone for no fucking reason, wont call anyone out

How am I not calling anyone out? Are you full-time stupid, or just that way on here? There is only one(now 2 since you posted) idiots in this thread talking about that crap. It should be obvious as to who I am talking to. Hail, the original poster knew? You're not as smart as he? I don't give a goddamn what you have. I don't talk shit to someone unless I have reason to.

Oh. Congrats on passing STEP 1. Dummy. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
09-16-2006, 04:45 PM
lol, i just think it is funny that people get so pissed off at each other on here, but yep i am a dumbass you got that part right, lol i am just backing my friend up, he even told you that he was not the one saying anything it was his brother or did you miss that part, but yeah sorry david for whoring your thread

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 04:48 PM
lol, i just think it is funny that people get so pissed off at each other on here,

Pissed? I'm definitely not that. Just call it like I see it. I don't mind this shit or I wouldn't do it. Just entertainment.

but yep i am a dumbass you got that part right,

Hmmmm.

lol i am just backing my friend up,

Nothing wrong with that at all.

he even told you that he was not the one saying anything it was his brother or did you miss that part,

I didn't miss that part. But it's all in the family.

but yeah sorry david for whoring your thread

I'm not. Like I said, I call it like I see it. MY OPINION is that is an idiotic way of treating a dog. Later, QD.

Princess12
09-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Just my 2 cents of in put, that probably really doesn't matter, but like he was saying, pits really do enjoy pulling. Look it up on the net, a lot of bully breed dogs are entered in competitions to see which dog can pull the most weight. (http://www.petcaretips.net/dog-pulling.html) It's a highly competitive sport and harmless if done correctly. Anyway, she is a beautiful dog... good luck with her!

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2006, 05:00 PM
that probably really doesn't matter,

You were right. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
09-16-2006, 06:59 PM
You were right. Later, QD.
:lmfao:

:goodjob:

dm1995
09-16-2006, 11:14 PM

lol, i just think it is funny that people get so pissed off at each other on here, but yep i am a dumbass you got that part right, lol i am just backing my friend up, he even told you that he was not the one saying anything it was his brother or did you miss that part, but yeah sorry david for whoring your thread

thank you chris. theres nothing wrong with it and qd is just on a power trip cuz he thinks im jj its not my fault hes my younger brother and we have to share a fucking computer . but thanks again chris i will probally come by tommrrow. let me know if thats cool later
d

dm1995
09-16-2006, 11:14 PM
thanks tiger and princess

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 12:07 AM

thank you chris. theres nothing wrong with it and qd is just on a power trip cuz he thinks im jj its not my fault hes my younger brother and we have to share a fucking computer . but thanks again chris i will probally come by tommrrow. let me know if thats cool later
d

What power trip? You're an idiot, plain and simple. Just like your brother. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
09-17-2006, 09:44 AM
lol, your the one getting mad about it if you were not getting mad than you would not keep responding to everything said, so obviously we are succeding in pissing you off. It just sucks that you have such a short fuse that you couldnt just let it go, lol. Later, TS.

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 10:14 AM
lol, your the one getting mad about it if you were not getting mad than you would not keep responding to everything said, so obviously we are succeding in pissing you off. It just sucks that you have such a short fuse that you couldnt just let it go, lol. Later, TS.

Again, for the slower people of the board.....I..........Am..........Not..........mad. I don't think I could actually get mad at the Net. I just think it's fun to see what kind of reaction I get from idiots when I fuck with them. So you aren't succeeding. But in the case of me responding(and that's what you base your opinion on) then it would appear that you are equally (as mad). Can you not "let it go," either? And here, all this time, I thought we were cool. Oh well. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
09-17-2006, 10:27 AM
man we are cool, or at least i thought we were i am just fucking with you man, it is all in fun i promise you lol, but hey how did you get that little resricted thing next to your name ? that shit is cool and i couldnt figure out how you did that, but yeah man we are cool, i am just always bored as hell on here too.

Hondatwin23
09-17-2006, 10:41 AM
what about the dog?

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 10:42 AM
man we are cool, or at least i thought we were i am just fucking with you man, it is all in fun i promise you lol, but hey how did you get that little resricted thing next to your name ? that shit is cool and i couldnt figure out how you did that, but yeah man we are cool, i am just always bored as hell on here too.

Lolol. Aight, dude. then hail yeah, we're cool. If you want it, just ask an admin to add it to your name. If you need to, you can just hilite and copy the one on my name and just paste it on your name when you ask. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
09-17-2006, 11:14 AM
lol, yeah i just thought i was kinda cool, hey david you need to come see the new pups man, i just gave them all a bath, if i had a cmera i would post up a pic of yours brother rockey, he is big as hell now too, and he looks exactly like his dad, but shorter so he is more stought

thecrazyone
09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
pits love to pull weights so they can have muslce to do this...

pits love to jump and run because they know one day they will have to protect their owner they are smart like that and spend there lives preparing to defend their owner. TS lol everytime he opens his back door all of his dogs run to one of the gates in his yard and then to the other to make sure no one is their and then they will wrestle non stop. he also had a pit that could clear that 6 foot privacy fence in the background.

i was just wondering if you knew any other dog that can jump like that?

o and david she is looking beautiful!!

topsecret2JZ
09-17-2006, 04:36 PM
representing davids pups daddy, lol yeah thats tiger if anyone wanted to know the dad of his pup and the pups i am about to have up for sale if anyone is interested

dm1995
09-17-2006, 06:11 PM
hell yeah thanks yall i am coming by either tonite or tommrow ihave just been really busy i bought a new gun today

The Golden Child
09-17-2006, 06:23 PM
http://myspace-041.vo.llnwd.net/00909/14/04/909894041_l.jpg

thats Joy shes 22 months and weighs 55 lbs ..
shes a mix of red pitbull and blue pitbull ..

http://myspace-665.vo.llnwd.net/01161/56/69/1161169665_l.jpg

thats Kane hes 7 months and weighs 70lbs hes a blue pitbull ..

thecrazyone
09-17-2006, 06:35 PM
that joy pit is beautiful man, TS's female was built alot like that but she ahd 2 litters and lost sum weight she has gained it back but didnt get her entire build back. dont get me wrong though lindsay is still a badass.

lol im really not tryna whore up ur thread david, just representin these great dogs including urs

The Golden Child
09-17-2006, 08:43 PM
she looks like my dog but with a lighter coat ..

09-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Well, this dude is an idiot, regardless, because of past issues on here. But subjecting a dog to the crap he is, doesn't make him look any more a man. Later, QD.

QD, you hardly have any room to talk about proper treatment of an animal, if what a buddy of mine told me is correct, and it probably is since you got the dog from him, you were warned about putting your dog on a rope or a stake or something of that nature and your dog ended up hanging because of it....

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 10:18 PM
QD, you hardly have any room to talk about proper treatment of an animal, if what a buddy of mine told me is correct, and it probably is since you got the dog from him, you were warned about putting your dog on a rope or a stake or something of that nature and your dog ended up hanging because of it....

You're right. That did happen. But you weren't told everything correctly, I guess. But I won't go into it except that it makes a person much more aware of shit when it happens directly to them. Later, QD.

cceinc
09-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Dog Pulling is the best sport for Pits they Hold some of the to world records. They love it a Pit will do anything for someone it loves and pulling is one of those this they enjoy.
Check it out IWPA (http://www.iwpa.net/)