PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Pleasant Hill Madness

swiftblaze
09-15-2006, 03:05 PM
So, I got off 85 at Pleasant Hill and made a left to go to the BP for some gas... Well, the light turns green while I'm sitting on the bridge over 85 and I start to go. This dumbass in a black Jetta turns right out of the BP, cuts through the center median at the gap in front of Venture, and starts driving in oncoming traffic right at me. I slam on the brakes and come to a complete stop in the middle of Pleasant Hill and this fucker actually turns on his signal and changes lanes to go past me. Well, he comes to the red light and stops (still going the wrong way on Pleasant Hill). Apparently he had the munchies and decided to pull a U-Turn and go back down Pleasant Hill in oncoming traffic on the other side. Funny thing is he was actually using his signal and stuff even through he's going the wrong way. I pull into McDonalds after him and call 911 while he's in the drive through. My conversation with 911 went like this:

911 Operator: Gwinnett 911 (where we slack off), what’s your emergency?
Me: I’d like to report a dumbass traveling down Pleasant Hill in oncoming traffic. He pulled a U-turn and continued driving down the other side of Pleasant Hill in oncoming traffic as well.
911 Operator: Where are you located at?
Me: He’s in the drive thru of the McDonalds at 85 and I’m sitting in the parking lot with my lights off.
911 Operator: Well, all officers a currently tied up. We’ll put the call out, but call back if he gets on the road and hits anyone.
Me: What the fuck?
911 Operator: *click*

So, fucking dumbass in the Jetta pulled out of McDonalds at Venture and made a left and started driving in oncoming traffic again. Apparently this guy has been watching WAY too much Initial D…… It was a slightly modified black turbo Jetta. And no, it wasn't Walker. This was a young white guy with a fucked up Gotee. The 911 operator was completely worthless and didn’t seem to give a shit he could’ve taken someone’s life. Plus, there were 8 cops dealing with an arrest down the street at the Exxon. Four of them were just standing around smoking. Here are the cliff notes for the lazy fuckers that don’t want to read:

Jetta driver watches too much Initial D and decides Pleasant Hill is in Japan.

I call cops while Jetta driver is getting a nice double quarter pounder with cheese. (Damn him)

911 tells me to call back if he hits someone.

Jetta driver continues along his merry way thinking he lives in Japan.

Remind me not to take Pleasant Hill at 2:00 am on a Thursday when it’s 18 and up and Wild Bills. These idiots in front of me at the traffic light later on decided to play Chinese fire drill over and over again. Well, they yelled go the last time and only one of them jumped out. The car took off and left this guy running after them barefoot in the middle of Pleasant Hill. Well, enough of my rant. It’s not everyday you see some guy just cruising down the wrong side of Pleasant Hill.

B16a2 Civic
09-15-2006, 03:13 PM
lOL, THATS WILD

koukis14
09-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Darwin needs to have a meeting with the Grim Reeper

LiL PaKi
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
It was a slightly modified black turbo Jetta. And no, it wasn't Walker. This was a young white guy with a fucked up Gotee.

you answered my question hahahaha:lmfao: j/k Walker i wuv u and your broken left foot!

TeeJay
09-15-2006, 03:23 PM
sounds fun

never_finished
09-15-2006, 03:24 PM
haha i drove past bp at about 12:30 and my thoughts were.."what kinda idiots are out tonight?"

you just answered me :lmfao:

The Golden Child
09-15-2006, 03:27 PM
lame ..

~The_Duke~
09-15-2006, 03:28 PM
What is it with VWs doing stupid shit on pleasent hill...last time I was there a passat tried to jump the divider right in front of steak n shake and got stuck...

LiL PaKi
09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
What is it with VWs doing stupid shit on pleasent hill...last time I was there a passat tried to jump the divider right in front of steak n shake and got stuck...

yup LNC was candid camera that night... there is a pic of it somewhere on IA or dominics pic gallery...

~The_Duke~
09-15-2006, 03:33 PM
yup LNC was candid camera that night... there is a pic of it somewhere on IA or dominics pic gallery...

ya I know, we were trying to get him to go take a pic while standing on the medain, but he wouldnt do it...

swiftblaze
09-15-2006, 03:59 PM

:lmfao: Maybe he had an identity crisis and thought he was driving a Bronco. Hell, my old Focus could've made it over that thing. It looked like it was four-wheeling anyway.

~The_Duke~
09-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Ya we thought she was trying to do some rally racing shit or something...ya that thing was perfectly balanced on the divider...and the tow truck broke one of the axles of the car trying to get it off...

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-15-2006, 04:09 PM
LIRL what a dumbass.

Leadfoot_mf
09-15-2006, 07:22 PM
if your car is any kind of pos u should of hit him head on at slow speed so cops would have to come. what an ass wish he diaf.

swiftblaze
09-15-2006, 08:06 PM
LOL. I was debating it, but my car is not a POS. I would've done it in a heartbeat if I still had my Focus. I thought about trying to block him so he couldn't hit anyone else, but I really didn't want any dents on my car. Crazy fucker was laughing the entire time too.

Leadfoot_mf
09-15-2006, 08:07 PM
LOL. I was debating it, but my car is not a POS. I would've done it in a heartbeat if I still had my Focus. I thought about trying to block him so he couldn't hit anyone else, but I really didn't want any dents on my car. Crazy fucker was laughing the entire time too.
i know all the good shit happens when your driving a car u dont want to sacrafice.

swiftblaze
09-15-2006, 08:09 PM
True. Although the medical costs and "grief" from the wreck could've bought me a brand new Lexus or something. :crazy: