PDA

View Full Version : **05 E46 M3 Stage 3 S/C loaded to the MAX

b0ki
09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
for not reading the rules and making another thread after i told you whats wrong, your friend will have to sell his own car on here

B16a2 Civic
09-15-2006, 12:56 PM
I am doing this for a friend to miami .U guys can ask me any think about this car i know this car good as my own. :goodjob:
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Its an AW on imola, with 22k miles. Just driven to work and back. AA stg3 with all the bells and whistles, with a custom installed nitrous kit. Car makes 540rwhp. The car also has a custom system, unbelievable system. I will post pics when I get home from work, but here is a taste. Asking 65k..
-Reiger front bumper
-Reiger roof spoiler
-Custom trunk spoiler
-Hamann side skirts
-Hamann eyelids
-Painted healight inserts
-Painted fron kidney grills
-Painted side grills
-Borla exhaust
-No cats
-H&R springs
-H&r Sway bars
-Brushed aluminum interior
-SPEC custom stg 5, full faced ceramic disc, with lightened oem flywheel. No chatter or noise from the flywheel. Will hold 650+rwhp.
SYSTEM:
Front MB quart 6.5 seperates with 1" tweeter
Rear 6.5 coaxials
JL 300x4
JL 500x1
2 12" JL w6's
Limited edition alpine headunit
Custom fiberglass painted aline white, with fully leathered trunk, molded around the subs and the nitrous bottle.
PS:
Everything is top of the line, the front seperates have a crossover the size of an amplifier. The went for over 1k by themselves

we can open the thread when you get home from work, if you do not have everything you need to post, just wait till you do.
pm any f/s mod or super mod or admin when you have everything together

B16a2 Civic
09-15-2006, 02:08 PM
the simple fact that you made another thread after i told you whats wrong with this one is very disrespectfull, your friend will have to log onto IA, make his own account and sell his own car, you cannot sell it for him

aaronfelipe
09-16-2006, 01:38 AM
And B owns again...

2.0civic
09-16-2006, 02:04 AM
awesome