PDA

View Full Version : need some gwinnett exp!

DrunkScotsman
09-15-2006, 05:31 AM
i have some issuses in my 90 hb , i need my exhaust done, low beams dont work , ign beep stays beepin will car is on , rear lights half ass work , need tach , tb ,and chip installed , some body in the lawrenceville area plz help a fellow ef'er out , i am struglin to get my piece runnin , i know this is the site to be on , some cool as fellas on here , i also have issuses with my brakes (have not been rite since my swap , i've bled tham , but still spongy) , someone plz HELP!!!!!!!!! no offense , i need some one to come look at this instead of posting my solutions here , i am new to this stuff!:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
09-15-2006, 09:15 AM
if i had my dl's i wouldn't mind helping you.

2.0civic
09-15-2006, 09:16 AM
is the car drivable??

DrunkScotsman
09-16-2006, 02:13 PM
negative!:no:

DrunkScotsman
09-18-2006, 07:48 AM
mornin drunk bump! gotta love 3rd shift!

DrunkScotsman
09-19-2006, 09:00 AM
bump!

DrunkScotsman
09-23-2006, 09:03 PM
(just got back from Daytona) bump!

£G2♣
09-24-2006, 12:53 AM
Try anilihation, he knows his stuff...

DrunkScotsman
09-24-2006, 11:38 AM
i'll hit him up , thanx!

SLow_POke
09-24-2006, 02:24 PM
i have some issuses in my 90 hb , i need my exhaust done, low beams dont work , ign beep stays beepin will car is on , rear lights half ass work , need tach , tb ,and chip installed , some body in the lawrenceville area plz help a fellow ef'er out , i am struglin to get my piece runnin , i know this is the site to be on , some cool as fellas on here , i also have issuses with my brakes (have not been rite since my swap , i've bled tham , but still spongy) , someone plz HELP!!!!!!!!! no offense , i need some one to come look at this instead of posting my solutions here , i am new to this stuff!:goodjob:

have u tried new head lights,
the beep might have somthing to do wiht the door switch (not sure)
rear tail lights ??? whats wrong witht them?
aftermarket tach install?
timing belt or throttle body?
and about the brakes did u bleed the back brakes also?

-Ernie

DrunkScotsman
09-24-2006, 03:51 PM
have u tried new head lights,
the beep might have somthing to do wiht the door switch (not sure)
rear tail lights ??? whats wrong witht them?
aftermarket tach install?
timing belt or throttle body?
and about the brakes did u bleed the back brakes also?

-Ernie i got all new headlight bulbs , rear tailights sometimes work and sometimes dont , the beeping stays on when car is runnin and with all doors securley shut , yes after market tach , tb= bored out throttle body , only bleed the fronts , i didnt figure i had to do the backs , cause they were never touched

SLow_POke
09-24-2006, 06:58 PM
i got all new headlight bulbs , rear tailights sometimes work and sometimes dont , the beeping stays on when car is runnin and with all doors securley shut , yes after market tach , tb= bored out throttle body , only bleed the fronts , i didnt figure i had to do the backs , cause they were never touched

you should have low beam fuse, try checking it

as far as the tail lights go they must a a brake int he wiring or loose ( since it works from time to time) Im not 100% sure if they work on a relay but might be also. contacts gone bad.

the beeping should come on when u have either , the door open when the ignition is on engine off, or u leave the head lights on when when the key is off the ignition.. i would think one of the door sensors is grounded(i cuold be wrong but its just a tought.

and yes to properly bleed the brakes the whole system has to be bleed.even if you didnt touch the back brakes. the reason been if you get air in the system its all hooked up by the proportion valve;)

-Ernie

toonz
09-25-2006, 03:52 AM
Slowpoke what he didn't tell you was that he did a si swap in his dx(jus my :2cents:) hatch now you probably can help him a little bit better:goodjob: he's a cool dude but the only thing I can think of is that it's a wiring issue remember dx has the what dual injection and si has multi injection so what I have herd from other's that has done this swap before is that there are 2 to 3 wires that need to be changed:thinking: I think good luck tho

DrunkScotsman
09-26-2006, 07:38 AM
mornin bump !