PDA

View Full Version : The ground is swallowing this truck...

Cliff
05-25-2005, 12:00 AM
wow

DJ XtRaK©
05-25-2005, 12:04 AM
holy shit...i thought it was photochopped...but DAYUM!!!

Cliff
05-25-2005, 12:09 AM
naaa there's a few around here like that....one guy i used to be friends with had to take off his shoes to drive his truck or else he wouldn't fit because his floorboard was raised about 6" or more

jrobbins30041
05-25-2005, 12:32 AM
Thats a truck? HAHA what a joke! Heres a mans truck- dodge ram 3500 Hemi

A.P. Photography
05-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Ahh the memories. I used to run with a crew back when I had my mini truck that would put that to shame.

5thgcelica
05-25-2005, 08:12 AM
damn son!

IDCoconut
05-25-2005, 08:14 AM
yea that truck came out bout 2 or 3 yrs ago....its no where to be seen now...guy did it for the hell of it

accented
05-25-2005, 09:19 AM
trucks like that are fuckin ugly and useless... how the fuck are you supposed to haul or tow anything with that now?

this is a fuckin truck

Spyder
05-25-2005, 09:53 AM
its a "show truck" its just as usefull as all the "show cars" around here.

accented
05-25-2005, 10:00 AM
well you can still drive a show car and get the 4cyl gas consumption from them, they can still be used for the thier intended purpose.

HiPSI
05-25-2005, 10:18 AM
trucks like that are fuckin ugly and useless... how the fuck are you supposed to haul or tow anything with that now?

this is a fuckin truck

that isn't a truck... that's nothing more than an SUV with a bed and a huge waste of cash.

HiPSI
05-25-2005, 10:18 AM
well you can still drive a show car and get the 4cyl gas consumption from them, they can still be used for the thier intended purpose.

that truck can be driven

accented
05-25-2005, 10:20 AM
that truck can be driven
it cant haul or tow anything though, is everyone missing this point?

collins
05-25-2005, 10:44 AM
and you need to have a truck that low to the ground why?

aww shit - this is kristi - james forgot to sign of the laptop

Spyder
05-25-2005, 10:52 AM
because he can.

this is one of those times where i know there are going to be alot of pissed off people going back and fourth but the reality of it is he did it because he could. he didnt do it because he wanted to tow a boat, he wasnt planning to load the bed with construction materials and so on. he wanted it to be something different.

which brings me to the largest question in the car world "why do people do what they do to their car?"

you can not tell me that a person with a car needs a JDM front end to make it better do its said purpose. you dont NEED 300+ whp in a daily driven car, its all the same thing. i gurantee you there is some one that doesnt like something that you did to your car and even if it is factory they are saying i wonder why they wasted money to buy that thing..

the above truck is a great example of something that is see and go wow.. that is really well done, but i would never personally do it to my car. same thing applies to alot of cars and trucks you see on the net. people with 7K+ dollar paint jobs that daily drive and just wait on someone to open a door into it, i think they are morons but to each their own.

Kristi
05-25-2005, 10:54 AM
^^^i agree with you. i don't see the point of having a extremely fast car or anything - you don't need all of that - YOU LIVE IN ATLANTA - all you are going to do is sit in traffic.

Spyder
05-25-2005, 10:55 AM

not all show cars are 4 cylinders. also most cars that are truely show cars have never had a passenger in them.

civic95
05-25-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't think it's "well done"..... It looks mutalated. I bet it was hauled in on a trailer, and hauled out on a trailer. I don't get it, but I don't understand hop off competitions either. They should just have blow up competions. Who can make their car have the biggest explosion? Either way your destroying it, so make it fun for others

Spyder
05-25-2005, 11:06 AM
They should just have blow up competions. Who can make their car have the biggest explosion? Either way your destroying it, so make it fun for others

i would pay to watch these.

however i didn't say what i did in hopes that you would "get" why people do things.. i was just trying to remind you that people like different things and even though 99% of the population doesnt "get" it it doesnt mean it is wrong.

as far as you not thinking it is well done thats also a matter of opinion. the truck is ugly yes... but to put about a 6 inch body drop on it is impressive to me. they basically cut a truck in half and made it so it could still drive.. again impressive to me but not what i would do to it if it were mine.

A.P. Photography
05-25-2005, 11:26 AM
It is the age old debate. Why ask Why! Why lower a car, why build a show car, why sleep with that slut you met last night. There are a million whys and although it may not make sense to you, it is not your car/truck. In the end you build things for yourself, not others.

I agree a 6" body drop is awesome and you would be suprised how many bagged/bodydropped trucks actually do drive and are not trailer queens. I mean have you ever seen some of the old school hot rodders section the body of an old car. I am sure you would ask why on that one too.

JustinSane110™
05-25-2005, 11:31 AM
it cant haul or tow anything though, is everyone missing this point?
Isn't it pretty obvious that he didnt make it as a hauler?? :rolleyes:

Kermit
05-25-2005, 12:03 PM
It is the age old debate. Why ask Why! Why lower a car, why build a show car, why sleep with that slut you met last night. There are a million whys and although it may not make sense to you, it is not your car/truck. In the end you build things for yourself, not others.

I agree a 6" body drop is awesome and you would be suprised how many bagged/bodydropped trucks actually do drive and are not trailer queens. I mean have you ever seen some of the old school hot rodders section the body of an old car. I am sure you would ask why on that one too.

I want to know why there are interstate highways is Hawaii, but I guess that's not really on subject.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like the truck, but it's not mine so it doesn't really matter if I like it or not. Just not my style.

Kristi
05-25-2005, 12:08 PM
^^haha interstate highways in hawaii - that is a funny observation

jrobbins30041
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by accented

this is a fuckin truck

Yes that is a mans truck!

Jimmy B
05-25-2005, 02:27 PM
i love mini's body dropped, but, thats to much.. ive seen it before though...

THEONE
05-25-2005, 09:34 PM
cant drive a bodydropped truck?cant haul with one either? yes you can,maybe not with that one but mine will be driven. why lower a truck?why not, its alot of fun to drive one thats slammed or bagged raising up to go over speed bumps and dropping it to throw sparks. oh and bagging a truck actually increases the amount of weight you can put on the back of it and that means you can haul just about anything.and my 4 link can take a ton of abuse too.so bagging and dragging trucks does not ruin them,it makes them better :D

Nittanys1
05-26-2005, 12:32 AM
hop off what?