PDA

View Full Version : terrorist funerals

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
if we dont bomb those motherfuckers next time we see one. i will personally do it myself. i agree the rule needs to be changed about cemetary, who the fuck cares. they are a bunch of terrorist pieces of shit that shouldnt be around. now i bet osama will sit on a cemetart and let everyone see him. fuck it.

whos in favor of turning the middle east into a parking lot?

:goodjob:

koukis14
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
whos in favor of turning the middle east into a parking lot?

:goodjob:

GIT ER DUN

Because genocide would make the world love the United States again. Dude if you want to see WWIII just waite about 5 years. Using any kind of weapon of mass destruction over there would destroy the United States economy because the rest of the world would tell us to go fuck ourselves, not to mention we would be constantly attacked by terrorists. Your one hell of a patriot buddy, thats a great idea putting a nation you love so much in that kind of danger.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 10:56 PM
GIT ER DUN

Because genocide would make the world love the United States again. Dude if you want to see WWIII just waite about 5 years. Using any kind of weapon of mass destruction over there would destroy the United States economy because the rest of the world would tell us to go fuck ourselves, not to mention we would be constantly attacked by terrorists. Your one hell of a patriot buddy, thats a great idea putting a nation you love so much in that kind of danger.

we will get some allies. italy, czechs, poland, england, australia.

turning it into a parking lot would solve alot.

koukis14
09-14-2006, 11:01 PM
The only thing it would solve is giving the rest of the world valid reason to hate us. And it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that our president is actually a complete retard. Even dubya isnt dumb enough to nuke millions of innocent people, and hes fucking DUMB.

quickdodgeŽ
09-15-2006, 04:14 AM
if we dont bomb those motherfuckers next time we see one. i will personally do it myself.

Yeah, right. You can't even come up with a good one liner to put someone down let alone get ahold of a bomb and blow something up. Sucker. You won't/can't do a goddamn thing. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
09-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Waste of bandwidth.

Sammich
09-15-2006, 07:46 AM
last two post=ownage

Allshow97
09-15-2006, 07:48 AM
Waste of bandwidth.

:stupid:

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2006, 08:15 AM