PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Configuring Angel Eyes

FauxReal888
09-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Just installed a set of angel eyes on my 96 teg ls but i cant seem to get them to light objects infront of me instead of the road directly infront of me; theyre pointed down too much. The leveler reading only confirmed what i already knew (shoulda checked em before installing), the bubble is all the way to the back of the housing away from the lights. As some of you may know, there is little to no leeway in manuvering the lights in an integra, hell getting em in isnt as easy as "snap and go". So how do would I level these damn things out so i can see where the hell Im going?

*edit*
Before i installed them, I did notice that the projector wasnt centered within the housing and the angel eye, ironically enough they are both below the proper center point, i tried pushing up on the inside of the light through the light socket, but i didnt have much luck, the screw driver wasnt long enough and i didnt want to scratch the inside of my new lights...i was just too excited to care at the moment but im kickin my ass now.

§treet_§peed
09-15-2006, 09:25 AM
hmm i'm not sure bought teg head lights but do they also come with adjustment bolts on the back of them? if so then hate to say it but your gonna need to take them back out adjust then put em in and repeat until you get them were you want em...i know it suxz...but that's why i finally got rid of the ones i had one my 96 civic...they look good but you can't see shit on the road lol