PDA

View Full Version : 11mm x 1.25 tap, PLEASE HELP!

2.3 Evo 8
09-14-2006, 03:38 PM
There is a holdup on finishing my car because one of the head studs wont go in and it needs to be retapped. Unfortunately we can't find the correct size and have been searching for almost a week now. Matco, snap on, auto parts store. Nobody has one.

Does anybody have this and can I please borrow it for 1 day? 11mm by 1.25 for a mitsubishi 4G63 stud.

I am leaving to go on vacation in 1 hour to Disney in Orlando and I have no time to pick up or drop it back off to whomever can do this. I can offer to pay for the shipping back and forth if you are located too far away.

I will also buy you a pitcher of beer when I get back in town from vacation. :cheers:

My car is at TopSpeed, please call and ask to speak with Tray regarding this 678-297-7770 When you call press the number 1 to speak to him.

Thank you very much in advance if someone can pull a rabbit out of a hat and help us out. I would really like to get my car back when I get back from vacation. I have been without it for over 5 months now. :(

You can PM me but I won't get to the computer for atleast 7 hours so the easiest way is to contact Tray and they are open until 7 P.M. tonight.

Thanks again,
Phil

WhiteAccord
09-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Dude I know you wont see this in an hour but good luck.....
SOMEONE HELP THIS GUY OUT.

2.3 Evo 8
09-14-2006, 04:51 PM
We located one, thanks!

SpeedMonkey
09-14-2006, 05:54 PM
awesome

shortysm22
09-16-2006, 01:12 AM
can't wait for this to thing to be done

2.3 Evo 8
09-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm still hoping it will be done by the time I get back from vacation.

The Disney hotel charges fuckin $10 for only 24 hours of internet. What a crock of shit. You guys won't see me on after tonight.

Good luck to everybody racing this weekend! Be safe and drive it like I would!

See you when I get back. I should be out and about next weekend putting miles on the car if all goes well, probably with a hard on. :)

iloveboost
09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
^^ LOL.

Yeah, I know the feeling if finally getting the car back after a long wait. Waiting on my transmission to finally come in so I can really drive the car like I want to.