PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Game Disses ATL

nightracer
09-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Uh oh, the west coast did it again. The Game has officially dissed Atlanta and the snap music. I know I should have posted this thread in the music section but this is an Atlanta forum and he did diss Atlanta plus everybody can relate because most here listen to rap/hip-hop. I hear yall folks bangin the music so speak on it. I know some folks won't care, so what, don't post and keep truckin but those that do - disscuss...

The Game - Its Okay (One Blood) (http://www.artistdirect.com/prm/red/lg/landing/0,,a|the%20game,00.html)

B16a2 Civic
09-14-2006, 03:28 PM
bout time someone did, im not a fan of snap music

TRINI4LIFE
09-14-2006, 03:28 PM
This is old news... Back in like July when I first hear the song.

Ran
09-14-2006, 03:29 PM
I live here and I dis on (c)rap music too. Hooray for opinions!

thecrazyone
09-14-2006, 03:30 PM
the games sucks :blah: :gay:

TRINI4LIFE
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
I was listen to 107.9 the one morning in July and they played it. Then 107.9 called game to ask if he was dissing ATL and he said nah, he was just tired of all the fake music and dancing on the tv and radio (which is lean with it, snap yur fengarz :lmfao: etc etc etc)

nightracer
09-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Black music is traditionally dance music dog he got the game fucked up. I do agree to an extent though. Fake ass rappers everywhere need to make an exit.

Bruce Leroy
09-14-2006, 03:33 PM
umm, do girls shake their ass to the game's music???
.nope.

nightracer
09-14-2006, 03:34 PM
.nope.
Yea no ass-shaking = nightracer unhappy :(

HvyArms
09-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Good Job Game:goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-14-2006, 03:44 PM
its all good, im still gonna listen to his music.

BluesClues
09-14-2006, 03:46 PM
The Game is Lame
That is all

eckok24
09-14-2006, 03:48 PM
u know what it is about time someone said it. I like some of the music but its just alot of bullshit to my ears now. The same shit over and over. The Game is hard shit said it the way it is. DFB is so fucking inoring already and so is young dro wit that ,should lead, i dont know if ya listening but they say the same shit over and over. chain hang low is just stuip ass fuck the only thing good to dis songs r the beat. And another thing i dont even listen to 107.9 anymore if u turn to there station ur going to hear songs repeated within an hour. at least 95.5 play a mix of every thing

Stormhammer
09-14-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL @ his chains lol - it totally ruins any "thug" image he is trying to represent. It makes me chuckle.

Stormhammer
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM
oh and lol @ his skater shoes and lol @ their clothes at the very end

and :goodjob: at the weird jamaican guy - he can sing

Ran
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM
u know what it is about time someone said it i like some of the music but its just alot of bullshit to my ears now the same shit over and over. The Game is hard shit say it the way it is. DFB is so fucking inoring already and so is young dro wit that ,should lead, i dont know if ya r listening but they say the same shit over and over. chain hang low is just stuip ass fuck the only thing good to dis songs r the beat. and another thing i dont even listen to 107.9 anymore if u turn to there station ur going to hear songs repeated within an hour. at least 95.5 play a mix of every thingWhat? :english:

Nemesis
09-14-2006, 04:03 PM
imma gonna buy some chains with Nemesis on em. LOL Im gonna debut at the V next month.

bitches LOL

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-14-2006, 04:04 PM
he was on tv dissing ATL and snap music

Sammich
09-14-2006, 04:09 PM
game is lame, what he is saying TO AN EXTENT is true, the whole RAP game is infiltrated w/ that kind of music. but that is how rap/hip hop started, so im not too mad anymore about what the snap/lean music anymore..its all good to me

eckok24
09-14-2006, 04:10 PM
look i am from atl , and ran kizama i fixed my first statement and so r those lame ass dirty boyz on 107.9 the only reason they aLLOW GUEST dj is make themselfs look good when there not, lame ass bitchs.did ya heard they stole one of tere cars hahahaha

dwnsthGABOY
09-14-2006, 04:15 PM
fuck the game!!:taun:
He's garbage, I guess his premiere album was just good as fuck huh!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
the fuck outta here!!:blah:

Fast Shadow
09-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Uh oh, the west coast did it again. The Game has officially dissed Atlanta and the snap music. I know I should have posted this thread in the music section but this is an Atlanta forum and he did diss Atlanta plus everybody can relate because most here listen to rap/hip-hop. I hear yall folks bangin the music so speak on it. I know some folks won't care, so what, don't post and keep truckin but those that do - disscuss...

The Game - Its Okay (One Blood) (http://www.artistdirect.com/prm/red/lg/landing/0,,a|the%20game,00.html)

Fuck The Gay, he's a studio gangsta with a fake ass tear tat on his face that should have stuck to dating gameshows.

Look at the chump fake gangsta on the right, LIRL.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Cheangeofheart.jpg

Tarzanman
09-14-2006, 04:30 PM
A rapper dissing on bad music is like...... a lesbian dissing on a gay guy

Bballjamal
09-14-2006, 04:57 PM
^^^ That was pretty dumb.....

BUT!

I hate snap music too! Much more talent around atlanta than that!

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Good Job Game:goodjob:

True speak. I can't stand the Gayme, but when it comes to lyrical TKO's, he's got it down pat. And he isn't dissing ATL. Just the music genre. I don't blame him. Later, QD.

The Green Monster
09-14-2006, 05:27 PM
lyrical TKO's down pat? Compared to who? Dr. Seuss?

DZK, Copywrite, Atmosphere, Warbux, WarPlay, Chincheck, Troy K, Deathwishes, STEEL, Javid, etc...have lyrical TKO's down pat

All of them would easily blaze the Game in "lyrical TKO's"

The game is blah with the same lame ass rhyme scheme in every track:gay:

As far as snap music...fuck that shit...that shit is fuckin rediculous...no one gives two squirts of piss about how low your chain hangs...if anything back in the day, that'd just be asking to get jumped...fuckin idiots these days:screwy:

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 06:26 PM
lyrical TKO's down pat? Compared to who? Dr. Seuss?

Compared to a lot of folks. You're no one to say he doesn't.

DZK, Copywrite, Atmosphere, Warbux, WarPlay, Chincheck, Troy K, Deathwishes, STEEL, Javid, etc...have lyrical TKO's down pat

You're talking about 2 completely different areas of rap.

All of them would easily blaze the Game in "lyrical TKO's"

I can't say because I don't know. You can't say, either, because you don't know. It hasn't been done.

As far as snap music...fuck that shit...that shit is fuckin rediculous...no one gives two squirts of piss about how low your chain hangs...if anything back in the day, that'd just be asking to get jumped...fuckin idiots these days:screwy:

I'm on your hip 24/7 with this coment, though. Later, QD.

twinj
09-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Yea had the radio on too and heard the samething he said he wasnt dissing the "A"
I was listen to 107.9 the one morning in July and they played it. Then 107.9 called game to ask if he was dissing ATL and he said nah, he was just tired of all the fake music and dancing on the tv and radio (which is lean with it, snap yur fengarz :lmfao: etc etc etc)

twinj
09-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I am from here. So I like it all and would not preciate no one dissing where i reside. Plus i am pretty sure you heard "it isn't where you from it is where you at". Hell history its repeats it self anyway. Big chains,the snap dancing, etc.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-14-2006, 09:10 PM
The game? ahha who the fuck is the game?

PhAtBoYMr2
09-14-2006, 09:11 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh you guys must be talking about that rapper that was on change of heart and was dropped by gunit and posed as a fake blood, and later drew a tatoo of a butterfly on his face? The pop singer?

The Green Monster
09-14-2006, 09:21 PM
rotflmao...+1 mark

word @ QD

quickdodge®
09-14-2006, 09:21 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh you guys must be talking about that rapper that was on change of heart and was dropped by gunit and posed as a fake blood, and later drew a tatoo of a butterfly on his face? The pop singer?

Different dude. The Gayme that went on that show, but this one left G-Ushit, realizing how talentless they were, stayed true to blood, unlike the Gay-Unit "crips?", and then did fuck up and put a butterfly on his face. You were 50% right on that, Mark, lolol. Later, QD.

Fast Shadow
09-14-2006, 09:36 PM

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

As far as lyrics go.. fucking Cam'ron has better rhymes than The Gay. :gay: :lmfao:

twinj
09-14-2006, 09:38 PM
That dude does look like him tho.(change of heart)

Fast Shadow
09-14-2006, 09:41 PM
That dude does look like him tho.(change of heart)

That's because it's him. He's admitted it.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/the%20games%20dating%20shame

Bballjamal
09-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Ding ding ding we have a winner.

As far as lyrics go.. fucking Cam'ron has better rhymes than The Gay. :gay: :lmfao:

I can't even mention Cam and the other guy in the same sentence! I respect most music now-a-days and definately how it started in the past, but this snap music is destroying anyone who actually had any talent here in the south. There are some ATLiens out there NOT rapping about snow, white, trapping, killing, shakin asses, etc etc......

Thus, why I miss oldschool outkast and a couple other artists.....

Don't get me wrong! I do love some of the guys out now that only rap about the same thing, but it's turning into a nursery rhyme (same thing EVERYTIME)

Samurai J
09-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow alot of people hating on club music. if u don't like it don't listen

The Green Monster
09-14-2006, 10:16 PM
I dunno why people are hating on Cam, cuz you've obviously never heard his real shit that aren't the singles he puts out, cuz he's ill

Fast Shadow
09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
I must be old, all I listen to is Gang Starr, EPMD, Tribe, Nappy Roots.. the only new stuff I listen to anymore is the instrumental hiphop they play on 88.5 on Thursday nights and some of their other hiphop shows. The big label stuff just.. sucks now.

PSINXS
09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Snap music has its place as other forms of hip hop. In the club that is where that music belongs. Like it was metnioned earlier nobody i s gonna shake it to the gayme. but they will to d4l and dfb. PPl need something to dance to instead of head nodding all the time. I love a lyrical genius, but at the same time i appreciate music that gets a party going. 99% of ppl that like to dance listen to a d4l or dfb track period.

Their lyrics are utter garbage and make no sense, but you can dance all day to it.

Samurai J
09-14-2006, 10:40 PM
I must be old, all I listen to is Gang Starr, EPMD, Tribe, Nappy Roots.. the only new stuff I listen to anymore is the instrumental hiphop they play on 88.5 on Thursday nights and some of their other hiphop shows. The big label stuff just.. sucks now.

tru tru

Samurai J
09-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Snap music has its place as other forms of hip hop. In the club that is where that music belongs. Like it was metnioned earlier nobody i s gonna shake it to the gayme. but they will to d4l and dfb. PPl need something to dance to instead of head nodding all the time. I love a lyrical genius, but at the same time i appreciate music that gets a party going. 99% of ppl that like to dance listen to a d4l or dfb track period.

Their lyrics are utter garbage and make no sense, but you can dance all day to it.

wow someone agrees with me well said +1

twinj
09-14-2006, 10:43 PM
:goodjob::goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Bballjamal
09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Wow alot of people hating on club music. if u don't like it don't listen

Who said they listened to it?

I dunno why people are hating on Cam, cuz you've obviously never heard his real shit that aren't the singles he puts out, cuz he's ill

Post up his fake shit then!

Naww j/p mayne! I know Cam is hot, that's why I can't mention his name in the same sentence with the other guy!

3 of 4 you named are in my car! ! ! ! G00d shit! :goodjob:

Samurai J
09-14-2006, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Bballjamal]Who said they listened to it?

If they don't listen to it. why are they complaining ?:thinking:

Bballjamal
09-14-2006, 11:19 PM
^^^ BAHHHHH2U

Edit: Gotta hit the sack......work in 3hrs :cry:

Samurai J
09-14-2006, 11:21 PM
damn work sucks

Fast Shadow
09-14-2006, 11:38 PM
indy/"underground" hip hop is full of great acts but nobody will ever hear them because they spit truth rather than a bunch of empty shit about diamonds and champagne.

try out Superiority Complex, they're not bad and from the southeast down in Orlando.

nightracer
09-15-2006, 12:56 AM

Woulda said the same but I'm too lazy.

turbosx©
09-15-2006, 04:38 AM
i didnt think to many people listen to 88.5

thinkfast®
09-15-2006, 10:16 AM
.nope.

you hittin the wrong parties up then, buddy.. lol

Game has been a steady topic of discussion on several radio shows, just yesterday the dirty boys on Hot 107 were talkin bout how he's really reppin the west coast and comin hard w/ his street single, He wasn't talkin about the A so this thread is mis-leading.. you a lil late anyways, this song came out a couple months ago

As for snap music, it will always be in the club, thats the only place them niggas will snap, most other heads rather have the artist snap on the beat, ya know

The Green Monster
09-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Gang Starr - Skills = sick track...*props to "The old guy"* lol

PhAtBoYMr2
09-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Game said it, Who does this guy think he is? tupac???

hahaha he'll never amount to half the rapper tupac was

[end thread/]

8bangin302
09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
the game is gay .thats just my opinion on him. but again some music on 107.9 is lame..also they play comercials for like an hour then they play songs...

91DSM
09-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Its about time. Fake ass rapers talk about gangs, hoes and drugsand shit then they talk about going to church and that they love there baby momas. Bull Shit

quickdodge®
09-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Gang Starr - Skills = sick track...*props to "The old guy"* lol

I'm in agreement on that. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Game said it, Who does this guy think he is? tupac???

hahaha he'll never amount to half the rapper tupac was

[end thread/]

100% real. Later, QD.