PDA

View Full Version : new name

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:06 AM
i changed my name in honor of the greatest president this country has had.

that is all.

oh and yes before you tree hugging liberals comment.

i am pro war. pro gun rights. pro kicking those who dont speak english the fuck out.

Nemesis
09-14-2006, 11:09 AM
hell yeah, pos reps 4 j00

iloveboost
09-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Hahaha! GeorgeWBush for president!

...oh wait...

Sammich
09-14-2006, 11:15 AM
LOOOOOOSER

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 11:15 AM
i guess qd's hate alone wasn't enough for u, now u've gotta go and try to garner the hatred of a lot more folks here :lmao:

Sammich
09-14-2006, 11:17 AM
i guess qd's hate alone wasn't enough for u, now u've gotta go and try to garner the hatred of a lot more folks here :lmao:

preach

Hulud
09-14-2006, 11:31 AM
this thread is lame

DeutscheBAG!
09-14-2006, 11:43 AM
ahhhhh this guy is too easy to humiliate..
think i'll pass

Sammich
09-14-2006, 11:49 AM
LIRL..im still dyin ova ur sig man

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
phatboislim and your douchebag friend can go suck on a railroad spike.

have fun trying to get hilary in the white house faggots. hahahaha

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
this thread is lame

and so is your sig

Sammich
09-14-2006, 12:46 PM
phatboislim and your douchebag friend can go suck on a railroad spike.

have fun trying to get hilary in the white house faggots. hahahaha

suck a dick cracka

*runs b4 lench*
*calls for pete*

:lmfao:

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 12:47 PM
suck a dick cracka

*runs b4 lench*
*calls for pete*

:lmfao:

:thinking: mmakay.

Sammich
09-14-2006, 12:48 PM
seems like your lose like in one of your public addresses LIRL

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
seems like your lose like in one of your public addresses LIRL

have you passed 7th grade? your spelling doesnt show it.

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 12:52 PM
^^^Now now easy there, if that's the case then I'm not sure your punctuation passes the 8th grade. ;)

Bballjamal
09-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Gay attempt at more drama........

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 12:56 PM
no its not. just telling everyone i got a new name. i like it. hes the best president ever. deal with it.

Ran
09-14-2006, 12:59 PM
no its not. just telling everyone i got a new name. i like it. hes the best president ever. deal with it.Eh, his father was a better president IMO. At least Gore or Kerry didn't get office.

TRINI4LIFE
09-14-2006, 01:01 PM
lirl

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Eh, his father was a better president IMO. At least Gore or Kerry didn't get office.

:werd:

I would have not wanted to see post 9/11 world with one of those fucktards running things. They would have run one thing, this country into the ground. VIVA LA BUSH.

Sammich
09-14-2006, 02:17 PM
no its not. just telling everyone i got a new name. i like it. hes the best president ever. deal with it.

so tell me retard..whats your IQ w/ this statement :lmfao:

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I should change my name to JimmyCarter

koukis14
09-14-2006, 02:26 PM
How can someone who cares about this country so much back someone who is hated by 90% of the country??

Ran
09-14-2006, 02:34 PM
How can someone who cares about this country so much back someone who is hated by 90% of the country??When was the last time this country truly supported a president? Bush had full support after the attack on 9/11 but when the War in Iraq wasn't over in two days, people got angry and impatient. American people have no discipline or resolve when it comes to long-term engagements. Not saying that Iraq had to be so strung out because I think that with better planning we'd be done by now, but really, we need to finish what we started and Bush is doing a fairly decent job of working towards that.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 02:35 PM
How can someone who cares about this country so much back someone who is hated by 90% of the country??

90 percent :lmfao:

if that were true, they all suck hilaries cock.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/hilary.jpg

Sammich
09-14-2006, 02:38 PM
hilary has a cock

koukis14
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
When was the last time this country truly supported a president? Bush had full support after the attack on 9/11 but when the War in Iraq wasn't over in two days, people got angry and impatient. American people have no discipline or resolve when it comes to long-term engagements. Not saying that Iraq had to be so strung out because I think that with better planning we'd be done by now, but really, we need to finish what we started and Bush is doing a fairly decent job of working towards that.

First of all....I think the last time was with the guy on the dollar bill.:D

Ran
09-14-2006, 02:40 PM
First of all....I think the last time was with the guy on the dollar bill.:D :lmfao: I dunno, Roosevelt was pretty well supported by the people during WWII.

koukis14
09-14-2006, 02:40 PM
hilary has a cock

Yep in a jar in her purse, it was her husbands but she taught him its a privelage and not a right.

Sammich
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Yep in a jar in her purse, it was her husbands but she taught him its a privelage and not a right.
:lmfao: no wonder she stayed w/ him

4dmin
09-14-2006, 03:01 PM
lol bush is gay

Sammich
09-14-2006, 03:02 PM
lol bush is gay

repite por favor

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 03:30 PM
:lmfao: I dunno, Roosevelt was pretty well supported by the people during WWII.

as was lincoln (well, by the north anyway lol)

Brett
09-14-2006, 08:26 PM
i changed my name in honor of the greatest president this country has had.

that is all.

oh and yes before you tree hugging liberals comment.

i am pro war. pro gun rights. pro kicking those who dont speak english the fuck out.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Brett
09-14-2006, 08:28 PM
When was the last time this country truly supported a president? Bush had full support after the attack on 9/11 but when the War in Iraq wasn't over in two days, people got angry and impatient. American people have no discipline or resolve when it comes to long-term engagements. Not saying that Iraq had to be so strung out because I think that with better planning we'd be done by now, but really, we need to finish what we started and Bush is doing a fairly decent job of working towards that.

TRUE FUCKING THAT!!!

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 11:24 PM
TRUE FUCKING THAT!!!

why should americans have that kind of resolve and patience? this is a nation whose foundations are built upon freedom of speech and democracy, if they feel the country is fighting an unnecessary war of course ppl are going to speak up about it. not to mention there was plenty of resolve and patience when it came to WW2, even when the ppl weren't pressed into starvation and whatnot like the soviets had to endure to win that war. i think it's a bit ridiculous and quite ironic that a country who touts its freedom of speech and everything else has room to say its citizens aren't supporting a war they clearly do not believe in.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:34 PM
why should americans have that kind of resolve and patience? this is a nation whose foundations are built upon freedom of speech and democracy, if they feel the country is fighting an unnecessary war of course ppl are going to speak up about it. not to mention there was plenty of resolve and patience when it came to WW2, even when the ppl weren't pressed into starvation and whatnot like the soviets had to endure to win that war. i think it's a bit ridiculous and quite ironic that a country who touts its freedom of speech and everything else has room to say its citizens aren't supporting a war they clearly do not believe in.

no its just that liberals wont keep their fat mouths shut. so they bitch and moan about the war. so it seems like most of american doesnt support it. we are at war with middle eastern terrosits?!! wtf is the problem, you want another 9/11. bottom line, there are terrorists in iraq, we are helping eliminate that problem. that is the us military doing what they are supposed to, defending us. why would anyone not agree with a war that is helping our country be safe? what would you like the military to do, just boot camp for 40 years. or are you so far in the left wing you think the military is wrong and killing bad people is mean. :gay:

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 11:37 PM
You want to kick people out of America who don't speak English??? Why?

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:41 PM
You want to kick people out of America who don't speak English??? Why?

because i hate being in the united states of america and having to learn another language. our language is english and if they wont learn it get the fuck out. it makes no sense for me to have to learn spanish, they came here. all my ancestors learned english to make their way here, and so should all these people who are here now. instead they just come and take over little areas and refuse to speak english. like miami, what the fuck? its american, not cuba. speak english!

Hulud
09-14-2006, 11:45 PM
because i hate being in the united states of america and having to learn another language. our language is english and if they wont learn it get the fuck out. it makes no sense for me to have to learn spanish, they came here. all my ancestors learned english to make their way here, and so should all these people who are here now. instead they just come and take over little areas and refuse to speak english. like miami, what the fuck? its american, not cuba. speak english!
i understand what your saying about the language, but can you tell me the official language of the U.S.?

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 11:47 PM

NO YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

This is the response I've waiting for. You're dumb ass doesn't know shit. Please tell me what the Official Language of America is...WAIT WE DON'T HAVE ONE. So people don't have to know shit English. I swear to god, ignorant fucks like you annoying the fuck out of me.

Just so you know, I'm white, I don't know shit other langauge besides English, but I respect the fact that people come this country have a heritage and a background and their own nationality.

Now eat a dick and DIAF.

HalfBaked
i understand what your saying about the language, but can you tell me the official language of the U.S.?

You read my mind sir.

+4!

GeorgeWBush

there is none. although about 82% speak english. and that is the language this country was founded on. it should be the official. and i will be happy when 100% speak english.

i shouldnt have to hear press 2 for spanish...IM IN AMERICA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

there is a bill in senate that was proposed in may 06 and is still going through congress. it could be passed and would make english the official language.

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 11:48 PM
no its just that liberals wont keep their fat mouths shut. so they bitch and moan about the war. so it seems like most of american doesnt support it. we are at war with middle eastern terrosits?!! wtf is the problem, you want another 9/11. bottom line, there are terrorists in iraq, we are helping eliminate that problem. that is the us military doing what they are supposed to, defending us. why would anyone not agree with a war that is helping our country be safe? what would you like the military to do, just boot camp for 40 years. or are you so far in the left wing you think the military is wrong and killing bad people is mean. :gay:

i'm liberal and i don't go around all day bitching and moaning about the war so please keep the generalizing comments to a minimum. of course america doesn't support the war. yeah u can make a case we're fighting evil terrorists but if u go around and ask, how many ACTUALLY feel safer since 9/11? i know i for one don't feel any safer. but instead, we've spent already spent over $300 BILLION on this war. who knows what we could've even possibly done w/that money...so u look inside urself and ask urself, we're losing money, we're losing family members and we don't seem to have gotten any closer to winning the war on terrorism, how can u honestly blame ppl for hating this war?

Hulud
09-14-2006, 11:49 PM
there is none. although about 82% speak english. and that is the language this country was founded on. it should be the official. and i will be happy when 100% speak english.

there is a bill in senate that was proposed in may 06 and is still going through congress. it could be passed and would make english the official language.
but there is no official language, so i dont see the reason to bitch

ShooterMcGavin
09-14-2006, 11:50 PM

america is a great country, i love it here and all the freedoms but honestly, it's ppl like u that will keep this great nation from being respected all around the world by every nation out there. it's ideals like urs that fuels the hatred of the islamic extremists :no:

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:51 PM
i'm liberal and i don't go around all day bitching and moaning about the war so please keep the generalizing comments to a minimum. of course america doesn't support the war. yeah u can make a case we're fighting evil terrorists but if u go around and ask, how many ACTUALLY feel safer since 9/11? i know i for one don't feel any safer. but instead, we've spent already spent over $300 BILLION on this war. who knows what we could've even possibly done w/that money...so u look inside urself and ask urself, we're losing money, we're losing family members and we don't seem to have gotten any closer to winning the war on terrorism, how can u honestly blame ppl for hating this war?

what would you like to do with that money? support illegal aliens by giving them free public education? i do feel safer since 9/11. war always costs alot of money, and this was a war on terrorism and will cost money to make things better in the long run. we have made progress in the war. and if they signed up for the military they should have known what they were signing up for.

Hektik
STOP BEING PUSSIES. u tree hugging fagots are to scared to go and fight for ur so called freedom but then u want to talk shit about the people that are doing something about it move to fucking canada if u dont want wars. i mean really how much has the war REALLY affected YOU. be thankfull the military is over there handling business instead of standing by like bitches waiting for another attack on our soil.fucking go stick ur head in the sand, pussies

HalfBaked
Exactly, if there was an Official language then everyone would be required to speak english...but there isn't.

Anyways the way I figure it, if they did make an official language it'd be unconstutional as it would take away from the freedom of speech.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:52 PM
america is a great country, i love it here and all the freedoms but honestly, it's ppl like u that will keep this great nation from being respected all around the world by every nation out there. it's ideals like urs that fuels the hatred of the islamic extremists :no:

i dont agree but ok.

why the fuck should i have to learn another language because immigrants refuse to learn it?! back during early immigration, they had to learn engish to survive. now we have this pussy attitude of catering to the minority by allowing this to happen. if they speak 15 languages thats fine as long as english is one of them if they live here.

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 11:53 PM
what would you like to do with that money? support illegal aliens by giving them free public education?

If there are here might as well give them an education and make them worth while...

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Exactly, if there was an Official language then everyone would be required to speak english...but there isn't.

Anyways the way I figure it, if they did make an official language it'd be unconstutional as it would take away from the freedom of speech.

nope. especially since the freedom of speech was created by and made for those who speak english. freedom of speech does not mean americans have to speak spanish to cater to immigrants that refuse to learn english.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:54 PM
If there are here might as well give them an education and make them worth while...

fuck that shit. send em back.

we need to build a 50 foot wall along the border.

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 11:55 PM
fuck that shit. send em back.

we need to build a 50 foot wall along the border.

You know that not all the illegal immigrants aren't mexicans you fucktard.

You really are fucking stupid.

I can only hope for the people that deal with you daily that you aren't fully serious.

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:57 PM
You know that not all the illegal immigrants aren't mexicans you fucktard.

You really are fucking stupid.

I can only hope for the people that deal with you daily that you aren't fully serious.

why in the hell would you want mexicans coming and taking jobs.

and fuck, about 78% of them are mexican

and good luck voting for hilary...:gay:

Hulud
09-14-2006, 11:57 PM
STOP BEING PUSSIES. u tree hugging fagots are to scared to go and fight for ur so called freedom but then u want to talk shit about the people that are doing something about it move to fucking canada if u dont want wars. i mean really how much has the war REALLY affected YOU. be thankfull the military is over there handling business instead of standing by like bitches waiting for another attack on our soil.fucking go stick ur head in the sand, pussies
typical conservative response to any idea other than their own :lmfao:

Hulud
09-14-2006, 11:58 PM

so you want to go work the manual labor jobs?

how about you come mow all my neighbors lawns, and build the neighborhoods, etc

HalfBaked
09-14-2006, 11:59 PM

Is it a job you'd do?

Until I see your ass working in a chicken coop or doing janitorial work or yardwork. They didn't take your fucking job so shut the fuck up.

HalfBaked
God damn it.

Me and hulud are on the same page...this isn't right.

GeorgeWBush

:werd: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :cheers: :super: :bow:

Hulud
09-15-2006, 12:00 AM
God damn it.

Me and hulud are on the same page...this isn't right.
hahaha i know, its really fucked up lol

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2006, 12:03 AM

pussies? guess i am what i eat. tree hugging faggots? hardly, i just cut down part of my tree outside today. and did i say i was too scared to fight for my freedom? this war in iraq hasn't been about fighting for my freedom or the freedom of any other american, FAR FROM IT. this has been a preemptive war that was started on false premises, everyone has admitted it, yet u are trying to make it seem like it was the best fucking thing to happen to this country.

i am thankful we have a military that is brave enough to go and fight, doesn't mean i WANT them there dying for us. and as GW asked, what could we do w/that money? how bout actually buy some REAL equipment to put in our airports so not every american flying has to strip down halfway naked just to get on a plane? everyone knows we don't have the right equipment to support the tsa, yet no one's interested in giving that to them.

and i'm goin to ignore the rest of ur blah blah pussy this bitch that blah blah bullshit, stick to ur guns, bring up some good pts or keep ur mouth shut.

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:03 AM
THERE ARE AMERICAN BUMS THAT WOULD GLADY TAKE THOSE JOBS YOU FUCKING LIBERAL DOUCHEBAGS. wow you guys are some fucking morons. like hektik said, gtfo and go to canada bastards. you all suck and life and should off yourselves as soon as you can.

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:05 AM
pussies? guess i am what i eat. tree hugging faggots? hardly, i just cut down part of my tree outside today. and did i say i was too scared to fight for my freedom? this war in iraq hasn't been about fighting for my freedom or the freedom of any other american, FAR FROM IT. this has been a preemptive war that was started on false premises, everyone has admitted it, yet u are trying to make it seem like it was the best fucking thing to happen to this country.

i am thankful we have a military that is brave enough to go and fight, doesn't mean i WANT them there dying for us. and as GW asked, what could we do w/that money? how bout actually buy some REAL equipment to put in our airports so not every american flying has to strip down halfway naked just to get on a plane? everyone knows we don't have the right equipment to support the tsa, yet no one's interested in giving that to them.

and i'm goin to ignore the rest of ur blah blah pussy this bitch that blah blah bullshit, stick to ur guns, bring up some good pts or keep ur mouth shut.

the war is effective.

you are just spewing the same liberal bullshit.

anti war people are pussies who love terrorism.

go suck a cock.

Hulud
09-15-2006, 12:06 AM
THERE ARE AMERICAN BUMS THAT WOULD GLADY TAKE THOSE JOBS YOU FUCKING LIBERAL DOUCHEBAGS. wow you guys are some fucking morons. like hektik said, gtfo and go to canada bastards. you all suck and life and should off yourselves as soon as you can.
yea i bet they would :rolleyes:

theres a reason they are begging for money on the street, its cause they think they are TOO GOOD for mcdonalds

and why should people who think differently than you go to canada?

freedom of speech is what makes america america :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2006, 12:07 AM
i dont agree but ok.

why the fuck should i have to learn another language because immigrants refuse to learn it?! back during early immigration, they had to learn engish to survive. now we have this pussy attitude of catering to the minority by allowing this to happen. if they speak 15 languages thats fine as long as english is one of them if they live here.

who said u had to learn spanish? learn french, german, italian, japanese, chinese, or fuckin swahili for all i care. jesus christ, just because u live in a great country such as this doesn't mean u have to take shit for granted. have some fuckin dignity and show ppl that u, as a citizen of the US of A, is a worthy and respectable individual, someone who isn't closed minded and someone who's interested in wanting to better urself for ur own good.

and when it comes down to it, patriotism is a great thing, but fuckin up this world in whatever country or religions name benefits NO ONE ON THIS PLANET. we're all fucking human beings when it comes down to the nitty gritty and if some shit were to happen to the planet, we're all goin to feel its effects regardless of the language u speak or the flag u fly.

GeorgeWBush

theres a reason they are begging for money on the street, its cause they think they are TOO GOOD for mcdonalds

as long as that speech is english AHAHHAHAAH :goodjob: :yes: :bump:

Hulud
as long as that speech is english AHAHHAHAAH :goodjob: :yes: :bump:
actually, no

where does it say what language it has to be?

didnt think so

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:08 AM
who said u had to learn spanish? learn french, german, italian, japanese, chinese, or fuckin swahili for all i care. jesus christ, just because u live in a great country such as this doesn't mean u have to take shit for granted. have some fuckin dignity and show ppl that u, as a citizen of the US of A, is a worthy and respectable individual, someone who isn't closed minded and someone who's interested in wanting to better urself for ur own good.

and when it comes down to it, patriotism is a great thing, but fuckin up this world in whatever country or religions name benefits NO ONE ON THIS PLANET. we're all fucking human beings when it comes down to the nitty gritty and if some shit were to happen to the planet, we're all goin to feel its effects regardless of the language u speak or the flag u fly.

i do show respect. as long as they learn english like my ancestors did.

GeorgeWBush
actually, no

where does it say what language it has to be?

didnt think so

i cant wait til they pass the bill making english the official language to shut you fucking liberal morons up.

ShooterMcGavin
the war is effective.

you are just spewing the same liberal bullshit.

anti war people are pussies who love terrorism.

go suck a cock.

god u really do have tunnel vision don't u? just because i am against THIS war doesn't make me anti war. i fucking love wars, i am a avid believer that "the only future peace has to offer is war". but it doesn't mean i like a shitty war that was poorly planned and piss poorly executed by those who are clearly incompetent.

go suck a cock? how fuckin original :gay:

Hulud
09-15-2006, 12:09 AM
and when it comes down to it, patriotism is a great thing.
hes not being patriotic, you realize. cause hes got what in his avatar? :lmfao:

Hulud
09-15-2006, 12:09 AM
i cant wait til they pass the bill making english the official language to shut you fucking liberal morons up.
so im a liberal moron, cause i have a different idea on this topic?

your a fuckin joke man

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2006, 12:10 AM

why would that shut me up? i have no problems whatsoever w/making immigrants learn english, my whole family had to learn it.

HalfBaked
09-15-2006, 12:10 AM
i do show respect. as long as they learn english like my ancestors did.

Please post your family tree.

I want to see how long you have been speaking English.

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:11 AM
god u really do have tunnel vision don't u? just because i am against THIS war doesn't make me anti war. i fucking love wars, i am a avid believer that "the only future peace has to offer is war". but it doesn't mean i like a shitty war that was poorly planned and piss poorly executed by those who are clearly incompetent.

go suck a cock? how fuckin original :gay:

thanks i pride myself on originality.

if you agree with war, you should like this one. its doing nothing but good for you personally. never harmed you, only making a safer usa.

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:12 AM
hes not being patriotic, you realize. cause hes got what in his avatar? :lmfao:

i am patriotic douche. i am from ny. the confederate flag is just embracing the history of GA. nice try

ShooterMcGavin
thanks i pride myself on originality.

if you agree with war, you should like this one. its doing nothing but good for you personally. never harmed you, only making a safer usa.

and u've clearly let ur pride get the best of u...

should like this one? i'm sorry that's a matter of opinion and i think it's more than clear our opinions differ rather greatly on this matter.

Hulud
i am patriotic douche. i am from ny. the confederate flag is just embracing the history of GA. nice try
right :rolleyes:

and the sig? :lmfao:

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Please post your family tree.

I want to see how long you have been speaking English.

:lmfao: im not posting my fucking family tree.

but as far as i know from asking grandparents and greatgrandparents. they all had to learn it. they spoke their native tongue and english.

ka-t_Zenki
09-15-2006, 12:13 AM

and we have a winner.. well put hulud

Hektik
09-15-2006, 12:20 AM
im only partly with u on the immigrant subject i dislike the ones that come over hear and work 6 months out of the year without paying taxes then go back and live like kings with all the money they saved up. but the ones that are hear and attempt to live the same american dream aseveryone else and contribute to this country wether they know english or not i have no problem with i do beleive that they should take it upon themsleves to learn the language so taht they have an easier time dealing with every day life.

as far as the whole war issue i might have gotten of on the wrong foot im am pro war i belive that this war was neccessary shit i participated in it twice this maybe the reason that people that down it kinda get to me i have lost freinds overthere and i dont want them to have gone without cause. ur opinions are youre own afterall it is america and u have that right.
I am pro war and I am pro Bush but thats as far as ill go with it there is no further reason for me to argue this online.

HalfBaked
09-15-2006, 12:21 AM
:lmfao: im not posting my fucking family tree.

but as far as i know from asking grandparents and greatgrandparents. they all had to learn it. they spoke their native tongue and english.

So 100 years?

Whoopty fucking do.

My entire family background is either Scottish, English, or Native American.

So shut the fuck up about that shit.

GeorgeWBush
09-15-2006, 12:24 AM
So 100 years?

Whoopty fucking do.

My entire family background is either Scottish, English, or Native American.

So shut the fuck up about that shit.

ahahha good for you! hope you feel special

dcutting9
09-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Dear Threadstarter,

You are one backwards ass retarded redneck fuck stain...and your mom/sister should have swallowed you.
That is all.

Thank you,
Dan

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2006, 08:22 AM
im only partly with u on the immigrant subject i dislike the ones that come over hear and work 6 months out of the year without paying taxes then go back and live like kings with all the money they saved up. but the ones that are hear and attempt to live the same american dream aseveryone else and contribute to this country wether they know english or not i have no problem with i do beleive that they should take it upon themsleves to learn the language so taht they have an easier time dealing with every day life.

i see you've finally come to your senses :goodjob:

as far as the whole war issue i might have gotten of on the wrong foot im am pro war i belive that this war was neccessary shit i participated in it twice this maybe the reason that people that down it kinda get to me i have lost freinds overthere and i dont want them to have gone without cause. ur opinions are youre own afterall it is america and u have that right.
I am pro war and I am pro Bush but thats as far as ill go with it there is no further reason for me to argue this online.

well i'm glad you believed in it and felt it was worth risking your life and the lives of your friends. america is proud of all of our armed forces (except the ones that murder, rape and pillage like animals...) and all the anti-war sentiments have nothing to do with the TROOPS. everyone there is fighting for a good cause, that of protecting american interests. however, it's the way that's being done and the decisions that have been made ppl are disapproving of, regardless, our men and women overseas are doing their jobs and that's all that matters.