PDA

View Full Version : something I wrote.................because I fucking wanted to...

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2006, 10:48 PM
blacknightteg's essay has inspired me to concoct my own:

The Beauty That is the Whore's Lounge:

I come home from work knowing that there is an escape from my tedious, long day. An escape so powerful in my mind that it compares to an inmate breaking out of San Quentin. The bowels of Hell spew forth ardorous flames through my incessant, flamed out posts. The noobs, like the ugly duckling, get treated as if they were the kids in your 7th grade class sitting in the corner playing D&D. Just seeing my name at the bottom on the "WHO'S ONLINE" list cower in fear when their fingers hover over the ENTER button, about to submit a post. WHen the few times that I do help someone out, the other members look at me as if I had just jumped off the ship from a Leper colony. But I don't mind. Like a good Jedi trick, I'm all in their minds. Making them cringe when they look down the list of posts in the Whore's Lounge and see the latest reply was by quickdodgeŽ in a post that they had posted in earlier. And with my final post of the day, I feel like I have just swan freely across the San Francisco Bay.

Later, QD.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 10:50 PM
wow................

lame

blacknightteg
09-13-2006, 10:51 PM
lol what in the blue mother fucking hell

TeeJay
09-13-2006, 10:52 PM
emo

GeorgeWBush
09-13-2006, 11:05 PM
what a faggot. bet you have more time on your hands now that your wife is sleeping at my house every night. later, fu.

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2006, 11:18 PM
what a faggot. bet you have more time on your hands now that your wife is sleeping at my house every night. later, fu.

....says the object of my essay. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
09-13-2006, 11:25 PM
....says the object of my essay. Later, QD.

oh so you are gay. thats why your wife is at my house. and your mother calls alot too. later fu

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2006, 11:28 PM
oh so you are gay. thats why your wife is at my house. and your mother calls alot too. later fu

Nope. My other comment was off. You skipped Step 2 and went straight to step 3:

STEP 3 IS IMPORTANT...PAY ATTENTION

3. You've made it this far. In this stage of the fight, you will start making sexual comments towards the signaificant other. Comments such as "that's not what your wife said to me last night" or "tell your Mom to fix me some breakfast next time"

Not only are you pathetic, you are predictable. Sucker. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
09-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Nope. My other comment was off. You skipped Step 2 and went straight to step 3:

STEP 3 IS IMPORTANT...PAY ATTENTION

3. You've made it this far. In this stage of the fight, you will start making sexual comments towards the signaificant other. Comments such as "that's not what your wife said to me last night" or "tell your Mom to fix me some breakfast next time"

Not only are you pathetic, you are predictable. Sucker. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

im predictable. hahahah. and you are a huge piece of shit who spends 90% of his life on the forums here. hope tha makes you feel better, you pretty much suck at life. later, fu

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2006, 11:34 PM
im predictable. hahahah. and you are a huge piece of shit who spends 90% of his life on the forums here. hope tha makes you feel better, you pretty much suck at life. later, fu

Fishing aren't you? Hook's coming up empty, meaning your head and that hook have something in common. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
09-13-2006, 11:36 PM

Fishing aren't you? Hook's coming up empty, meaning your head and that hook have something in common. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

no it wasnt an idea. it was just a fact.

you dont like facts

you suck at life

you cant please your wife

your parents placed you up for adoption the moment they saw you.

you smoke alot of pot before you post.

i like acid trips and the kkk.

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Later, QD.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 11:42 PM
bwahahahaha

TheSnail
09-13-2006, 11:57 PM
That pictures a first lol. Ive seen qd make newbe's break down and get themselves banned. Like twice a month, shits great.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-14-2006, 12:54 AM
LIRL..

what is with this pissing contest

Flip
09-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Later, QD.

Yah i saved that LOL. Will come in handy :)

BlkCD5
09-14-2006, 01:01 AM
WTF is up with your sig & avatar, are you racise?

GeorgeWBush
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
WTF is up with your sig & avatar, are you racise?

are you retarded? i dont know what racise is?

hemi
09-14-2006, 11:15 AM
racise is interweb speak for racist...