PDA

View Full Version : something i wrote for my english class

blacknightteg
09-13-2006, 10:23 PM
sorry if its kinda stupid. but i myself thought it was pretty cool. we had to write a descriptive essay of something, and i chose to write it about my car. forgive me if its a little over exaggerated/dramatized. but yeah here it is:

The Beautiful Girl she is:

It was as bright and shiny as a fresh damp apple on a clear, and sunny day. The suns rays reflecting off its body like it was a mirror of some sort. Its curves, unnoticeable to the naked eye at first and its edges, as sharp and as lethal as an arrows head from a Native Americans bow. In some ways and in others, made the car stand out more then anything I had ever seen. Walking up to it, I rubbed my hands from front to back. Softly rubbing my hands over steady inclines and declines of the curves and having my hands drop off the edges of the sharp yet outstanding ends. Her exterior is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen.

Stepping inside her, I get down so low, it’s as if there is nothing between the ground and me. Being this low, it’s hard not to notice the black of my surroundings. It engulfs my eyes as if I am seeing nothing but the black of night with gray clouds in the middle of the day. As I rub my hands from one side to another. Its soft and smooth curves remind me as if I am touching a freshly crafted marble structure. Pushing it in and out of the curves of the mound like mountains. I notice the nimbleness of each left and each right. Faster she goes, I feel as if I’m getting pulled faster forward, but lower and lower to the ground as I keep going.

As she stops, it’s as if she is pulling me forward like she doesn’t want to end the journey that her and me have taken upon. So stern but at the same time, so soft the way she moves she gradually slows herself. Giving in, she finally brings herself to a stop with no hesitation inside the lowly cave of a garage. As I step out of her fragile frame I stretch my legs after a vigorous but enjoyable journey of a drive that her and me have taken through out the mountains and around town. As the wide door to this cave of a garage shuts, the light gets dimmer and dimmer as it goes down. I turn my head slowly watching the shine of her red paint go darker and darker until I see her just barely under the soft glow of the garage light. To end my time with my beautiful girl, I nod my head and smile while proceeding to enter my house and leave her to her sleep

so yeah...there it was.

never_finished
09-13-2006, 10:24 PM
damn emo...

haha jp man i liked it.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 10:25 PM
:gay:

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Wow at the grammatical errors and left out metaphors. Lolol. Your sissy ass is getting sig-quoted at the end of the night. Later, QD.

bigdare23
09-13-2006, 10:27 PM
shit like this goes in the "BLOGS" section

~The_Duke~
bAHHAH WTF!!!??? Seriously though get this shit checked before submitting it to your teacher.

blacknightteg
fuck u mike

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Your sissy ass

The above quote is set towards blacknighteg.

fuck u mike

The above quote was posted by blacknightteg, the object of the first quote. Something's run afoul. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 10:29 PM
shit like this goes in the "BLOGS" section
touche

RandomGuy
09-13-2006, 10:35 PM
WTF... ... dude you have sooooooo many grammatical errors man... did you really turn that shit in?! nice effort but daym.... read up comma usage and revise your fuckin sentences dude.

DBCooper
09-13-2006, 11:06 PM
wow i dont think i would ever say that in public now i have to beat someone up to get the gay out of me