Intake
DC Sports Shifter
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
Cross-Drilled Rotors in front with new pads & calipers
New Rotors & pads in back
New Spark Plugs, Cap, Rotor & Moroso Wires
'92 GSR Wheels (not in pic)

Asking $3,000

Sorry the pics are so big, but here are a few...

phantom_hatch
05-28-2005, 02:22 AM
bump

Fuster_Cluck
05-28-2005, 07:32 AM
How does the motor run?
Mileage on the b16?
How is the clutch?
Burn / eat any oil?
CEL on?
When does vtec kick in?

Clean title?

Does the pass. side bumper need to be adjusted at the fender? Gap looks a little off compared to the drivers side.

How long have you owned the car?
Did you install the swap?
Will it pass emissions?

Suspension all stock?

What is wrong with the car?

What do 92 GSR wheels look like?

Where are you located because I may be interested.....

Thanks and sorry so many Q's.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-02-2005, 11:51 PM
the motor runs great

around 60k on the b16

clutch is fine...doesn't slip or anything

no, it doesn't burn oil

cel on? call me stupid, but i'm not sure what that means :confused:

vtec kicks in at 4800

title is clean

bought the car at the beginning of march with the swap already done...everything on it looks & works good

i honestly can't say if it'll pass emissions...it's registered in barrow county so i haven't tried, but i think it would pass

yes, suspension is stock

there's nothing wrong with the car...it needs to be painted & has a small rust spot on the back, but the panel can easily be replaced

'92 gsr wheels are 6-spoke...as soon as we get good tires put on them, they'll be put on the car & i'll post new pictures (should be this weekend)

lawrenceville

we own a total of 6 vehicles right now & desperately need to get rid of a few due to the fact that we will be moving twice in the next 3 months & don't really want to take all 6 vehicles with us. we would love to keep the integra, but just don't have the room for it right now.

let me know if you're still interested...if you want to come look at the car, call nick at 678-409-7618

Dragonfly5338
06-03-2005, 01:24 AM
CEL = check engine light

A.P. Photography
06-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Also if it is a JDM B16 swap they are hard to get to pass emissions, not saying that this one will not but fromt the ones I have seen done they rarely pass.

Fuster_Cluck
06-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I am interested in the teg. How severe is the rear panel and exactly what panel is it?

I am looking at a hatch in the morning and would also like to take a look at the teg. Would you be able to meet me? I am coming from Morrow (10 miles south of Hartsfield) and meeting the guy with the hatch around I-75 /85 and 400. Not sure if it's 75 or 85.... getting details before we meet in the morning (Sat).

How bad is the paint? Looks pretty good in the pics.

Let me know....

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2005, 05:59 PM
the rust spot isn't bad...about the size of a quarter. it's on the panel that's between the taillights under the hatch.

the paint isn't too bad either, just a little faded.

the car can't really go too far from home because of insurance...the insurance company is retarded & has it listed as a legend so technically, the car isn't insured. we're near 316 & 85.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-03-2005, 05:59 PM
& no, the check engine light is not on

Fuster_Cluck
06-03-2005, 06:07 PM
PM sent!!

Fuster_Cluck
06-05-2005, 01:47 PM
:bigok: Sold to me :bigok:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Sold!