PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS THE RED SCION BURNOUT GUY please read, for all the haters i suppose

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Yes I am the red scion that burned out my tire and two spares. There are somethings we need to get straight. For one, I did it for fun, I am a "tire guy" so I can get tires anytime i need them. Also, everyone is saying I was "owned by the cop" "am going to ruin the varsity meets" and etc. Just so the record is straight I didn't get pulled over for the burnout. The cops know they are doing burnouts there. He did not even notice my flat tire. When i left that lane to park and change a tire he pulled me over for pulling out to fast. I chirped a tire, big deal. He did not give me a warning or a ticket. All he did was say "I love cars and bikes, I have no problem with all of you. Just be safe and have fun". So apparently, most of the people did not even know what happened and were not even close enough to know what happened. He was a nice guy and understands everyone is just having a little fun. Some people on here are talking all kinds of junk against me, yet why was 90 percent of the people in attendance around me and my friends cheering me on? People need to grow up and realize that the Varsity is, in fact, a car meet. At car meets, there are burnouts. So if anyone has a problem with it, just keep it to yourself. As long as people enjoy the burnouts, they will be done, and I will be in front doing them. Also, you can say anything bad you want, but why are you taking time out of your day to talk about what I did the other night? I must have done something memorable and you prove that.
Peace

Decker1.8t
09-12-2006, 10:27 PM
so what you're saying is that you can hook me up w/ tires?

MongolPup
09-12-2006, 10:27 PM
so what you're saying is that you can hook me up w/ tires?

LOLERCOPTERCAUSTGODZILLAQUEEF

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:28 PM
IBL

Kalifornia087
09-12-2006, 10:28 PM
At car meets, there are burnouts.

Yeah... Im sure you'll be saying that when the meets finally come to a hault because of all the people diong burnouts. You're not the only one, but i mean come on...

MongolPup
09-12-2006, 10:29 PM
It's not gonna get locked for awhile. But he is going to be flamed without mercy. I'm sure someone right now is typing a long responce.

2.0civic
i personally have a problem with you because YES, you are going to ruin the varsity meets. Thats what the varsity is...a meet, not a god damn burnout competition. The first time some moron like yourself hits someones car or another person, we can ALL kiss varsity goodbye

koukis14
So who was your mensa member buddy with the sesame street grammar email.

Hondatypr636
09-12-2006, 10:30 PM
hey shawty hook me up with some tires

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:31 PM
just cause you can get tires so cheap doesnt mean any one else cares. I mean come on...i get guns almost 60% off retail....you dont see me out shooting people....common sense goes a long way(or lack there of)

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
So who was your mensa member buddy with the sesame street grammar email.

LIRL, im leaning towards it being him with a false name

Hulud
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
you do a burnout infront of me and im gonna drag you the fuck outta your car and pound your fucking face in.

cause your an immature little fuck who doesnt realize what the fuck your doing.

please go hug a fucking landmine

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes I am the red scion that burned out my tire and two spares.

so you have two spares?? wheres the 2nd one stay?

MongolPup

Dude +1 I've never heard that one before.

MongolPup
so you have two spares?? wheres the 2nd one stay?

It's like he brought them with the intention to do what he did.....

2.0civic
you do a burnout infront of me and im gonna drag you the fuck outta your car and pound your fucking face in.

:goodjob: pretty much. nothing to argue with there

Vteckidd
09-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes I am the red scion that burned out my tire and two spares. There are somethings we need to get straight. For one, I did it for fun, I am a "tire guy" so I can get tires anytime i need them. Also, everyone is saying I was "owned by the cop" "am going to ruin the varsity meets" and etc. Just so the record is straight I didn't get pulled over for the burnout. The cops know they are doing burnouts there. He did not even notice my flat tire. When i left that lane to park and change a tire he pulled me over for pulling out to fast. I chirped a tire, big deal. He did not give me a warning or a ticket. All he did was say "I love cars and bikes, I have no problem with all of you. Just be safe and have fun". So apparently, most of the people did not even know what happened and were not even close enough to know what happened. He was a nice guy and understands everyone is just having a little fun. Some people on here are talking all kinds of junk against me, yet why was 90 percent of the people in attendance around me and my friends cheering me on? People need to grow up and realize that the Varsity is, in fact, a car meet. At car meets, there are burnouts. So if anyone has a problem with it, just keep it to yourself. As long as people enjoy the burnouts, they will be done, and I will be in front doing them. Also, you can say anything bad you want, but why are you taking time out of your day to talk about what I did the other night? I must have done something memorable and you prove that.
Peace

FAG

Bishop

lol well fucking said :goodjob:

2.0civic
what tire company do you work for?? ill remember not to go there if they have ignorent fucks like you there.

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
FAG

truest shit i heard all day

toonz
09-12-2006, 10:36 PM
LOL

i4_garage
09-12-2006, 10:40 PM
tires are the gayest invention right after the wheel...... :rolleyes:

babygurl
09-12-2006, 10:43 PM
I am going to laugh one day, when the cop you say who loves cars, isnt there just one time, and a different cop is up shows up....you go to jail in atlanta for acting like a dumb ass...most cops will call your "chirping" one tire, drag racing, and reckless driving..and other shit

I dont give a fuck if you are having fun or not...acting stupid is acting stupid...I think its time for you to grow up, and realize its fucking gay...Stop trying to feed your ego, becausse you lack other things in life. Blah blah blah blah

One fucking time is all it takes for you to lose control and hit someone...you fucking worthless chicken shit...mother fucker....

Oh wait I am immature for "hating" on you....oh well women have many different levels, so there is an excuse for me...

We all know the Varsity is a fucking car meet you dumbass...its been know as that for a long time...get over yourself...and go buy a hooker and have fun!!!!

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:44 PM
I do not care if you care that I can get tires for cheap. I care because it means I can burn them anytime I want. Also, B18 hatch, that actually is my friend. He may not have good grammar, but he is also a good friend. I never come on the forum, he told me what was said about me. Hulud,if you want to drag people out and try to kick their ass, you need to beat up all of the biker guys as well as alot of other people doing burnouts. One more thing, you may talk about immaturity, but what you typed was far from mature.

IndianStig
09-12-2006, 10:45 PM
don't do the burouts at the V because we don't want the owners of the lot to kick us out you fucktard.

burnouts are cool, when you have a nice RWD monster, or hell AWD WRC car burnouts own those, FWD burnouts are reserved for 500hp civics at the strip, kthnxbye

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I did not bring two spares. There were six other scions out there and two offered to help me out by riding home on their spare. I did not plan on doing that when it got there.

wantboost
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Do your burnouts somewhere else. As other people have stated the moment someone gets hit there will be no more V.

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I do not care if you care that I can get tires for cheap. I care because it means I can burn them anytime I want. Also, B18 hatch, that actually is my friend. He may not have good grammar, but he is also a good friend. I never come on the forum, he told me what was said about me. Hulud,if you want to drag people out and try to kick their ass, you need to beat up all of the biker guys as well as alot of other people doing burnouts. One more thing, you may talk about immaturity, but what you typed was far from mature.

so since i get guns and ammo cheap i can shoot my gun ANYTIME i want?? LIRL, your sense of reasoning is gay...BTW, i have a bike capable of 180...should i do it?? probably not...

toonz
09-12-2006, 10:50 PM
All it takes is a slight loss of concentration and before you know it there is an accident you hitting a car is a big problem, but you know there are alot of people walking around some not giving a fuck, something goes wrong and boom you hit somebody what's going to happen then. It will be the U.S. against us Tuner Heads not the U.S. against just you so your actions at the meet dosn't just represent yourself but all of us in the Government , cops, parents, etc's eyes. So take more responsible actions and do your Bull Shit ass Stunts somewhere else and grow the Fuck up. It's people Like you that give's our culture A Bad Rep Im out ToonZ

DeutscheBAG!
09-12-2006, 10:51 PM
save your burnouts for the competition at NOPI( at least u might win some cash)

2.0civic
I never come on the forum, he told me what was said about me. .

So you never are on our forum but yet you go to our meets?? WTF...

Hulud
Hulud,if you want to drag people out and try to kick their ass, you need to beat up all of the biker guys as well as alot of other people doing burnouts. One more thing, you may talk about immaturity, but what you typed was far from mature.
i said i would drag you out of your car if you were doing it in front of me.

I would do the same for the bikers.

What i said was far more mature than anything you have posted. Your talking about how its ok to do burnouts with a huge crowd gathering around your car. OK buddy your right, you can judge me on what i said.

fucking hypocrit

how about you do a burnout infront of me and he how long you stay in your fucking car.

its kids like you that give the import scene a bad name.

please wrap your piece of shit scion around a pole

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I am the red scion that burned out my tire and two spares. There are somethings we need to get straight. For one, I did it for fun, I am a "tire guy" so I can get tires anytime i need them.
Also, everyone is saying I was "owned by the cop" "am going to ruin the varsity meets" and etc. Just so the record is straight I didn't get pulled over for the burnout. The cops know they are doing burnouts there. He did not even notice my flat tire. When i left that lane to park and change a tire he pulled me over for pulling out to fast. I chirped a tire, big deal. He did not give me a warning or a ticket. All he did was say "I love cars and bikes, I have no problem with all of you. Just be safe and have fun". So apparently, most of the people did not even know what happened and were not even close enough to know what happened. He was a nice guy and understands everyone is just having a little fun. Some people on here are talking all kinds of junk against me, yet why was 90 percent of the people in attendance around me and my friends cheering me on? People need to grow up and realize that the Varsity is, in fact, a car meet. At car meets, there are burnouts. So if anyone has a problem with it, just keep it to yourself. As long as people enjoy the burnouts, they will be done, and I will be in front doing them. Also, you can say anything bad you want, but why are you taking time out of your day to talk about what I did the other night? I must have done something memorable and you prove that.
Peace

I have a condition called selective reading. The doctors don't know what to make of it. I only read bits and pieces of a paragraph

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:53 PM
You still havent answered my question...im getting tires friday...what store do you work at so i know not to go there

Hulud
09-12-2006, 10:54 PM
I have a condition called selective reading. The doctors don't know what to make of it. I only read bits and pieces of a paragraph
well you read the truth :lmfao:

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:54 PM
You can't accuse just one person of doing it. I was apart of it, but there were alot of others. Like I stated before, you will have to take it up with other people aswell. If all of us that did it are such an endangerment to everyone, why not just come up and ask us to not do it instead of expressing your displeasure online after the fact. Also, if people weren't gathered around and so amused we wouldn't do the burnouts. If you really want to show how much you are against it, just leave. With no crowd why would there be burnouts?

Brady
09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
holy gay....you are a stupid piece of white trash. goddamn disgrace to the import community. arg....angry....

quickdodge®
09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Peace

A just survived a post by a goddamn moron. Later, QD.

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Hulud, please point out where i said it was okay to do it. All I said was, people were doing it, people were gathered around it, so I entertained them. End of story, right or wrong.

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 10:56 PM
You can't accuse just one person of doing it. I was apart of it, but there were alot of others. Like I stated before, you will have to take it up with other people aswell. If all of us that did it are such an endangerment to everyone, why not just come up and ask us to not do it instead of expressing your displeasure online after the fact. Also, if people weren't gathered around and so amused we wouldn't do the burnouts. If you really want to show how much you are against it, just leave. With no crowd why would there be burnouts?

LOL, anyone remember the thread bout trymy4.0?? next month nemisis just needs to start clicking away and turn in to ATL PD

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh ya 'TireWastinTC' in that last email posted that your buddy sent. He made a statement about your TC being fast and that it could beat some of the cars on IA. I would like to line up with you, toss some cash on the table too. Whatever kind of race you want, dig, 20 roll, 40roll, whatever

toonz
All it takes is a slight loss of concentration and before you know it there is an accident you hitting a car is a big problem, but you know there are alot of people walking around some not giving a fuck, something goes wrong and boom you hit somebody what's going to happen then. It will be the U.S. against us Tuner Heads not the U.S. against just you so your actions at the meet dosn't just represent yourself but all of us in the Government , cops, parents, etc's eyes. So take more responsible actions and do your Bull Shit ass Stunts somewhere else and grow the Fuck up. It's people Like you that give's our culture A Bad Rep Im out ToonZ
And who give's a fuck if your profession is selling tires that still dosn't give you the right to fuck up our fun even tho I didn't make it this time Im glad I didn't

Brady
save your burnouts for the competition at NOPI( at least u might win some cash)
or get a nice ticket if he does one outside of the competition like a bunch of folks last year.

Hulud
i wasnt there :doh:

2.0civic
Hulud, please point out where i said it was okay to do it. All I said was, people were doing it, people were gathered around it, so I entertained them. End of story, right or wrong.

once again....if you saw 6 people smoking crack and everyone watching, would you do it too??? im assuming yes...

quickdodge®
09-12-2006, 10:58 PM
so I entertained them. End of story, right or wrong.

Actually, you just showed normal people how much of a fucking idiot you are. Common sense eludes you, young goddamn idiot one. Later, QD.

babygurl
09-12-2006, 10:59 PM

you know a guy who tends to show off in front of others and needs crowds to feel important, must be lacking something in life....this goes for females as well....

toonz
09-12-2006, 11:00 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:
once again....if you saw 6 people smoking crack and everyone watching, would you do it too??? im assuming yes...:lmfao: :lmfao:

Keebs ð¿ð
Actually, you just showed normal people how much of a fucking idiot you are. Common sense eludes you, young goddamn idiot one. Later, QD.

lmfao, ^^^ That sounded like something a Pimp version of a jedi would say

babygurl

I have to agree with QD here...

another +1 for j00

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Like I said, wrong or right I did what I did along with the other people that did the burnouts. Im sure all of us have done something illegal, stupid, and could possibly endanger someone. Whether it be recently, years back, or in your youth. This is the last post I am making because no one can talk about anything in a reasonable manner. Next month, I will continue to entertain like I did.

quickdodge®
09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Too harsh. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Like I said, wrong or right I did what I did along with the other people that did the burnouts. Im sure all of us have done something illegal, stupid, and could possibly endanger someone. Whether it be recently, years back, or in your youth. This is the last post I am making because no one can talk about anything in a reasonable manner. Next month, I will continue to entertain like I did.
ok and if you do, youd better lock your doors and keep your windows shut, cause if its anywhere near me, you know whats coming fuckface

go swallow shards of glass

quickdodge®
09-12-2006, 11:08 PM
You calling that entertainment is the equivilant of the Special Olympics. Only difference is is that the Special Olympics have a collectively higher IQ than the "burn-out" guys. Later, QD.

babygurl

hmmm again I forsee a ticket in the future....and maybe even an arrest...If I have anything to do with it...heh...gotta love being a fucking lame bitch like myself...911 ftw

fucking jackass....we cant talk reasonable about doing burnouts in a parking lot...with 90% of the crowd watching us....hmmmm yeah uh huh.....

toonz
:lmfao: So your saying next month your going to do it again

koukis14
09-12-2006, 11:09 PM

So your going to burnout again??? Now I hope you do get drug out of your car beat, and then busted by the cops.

Dragonfly5338
Peace

Scions are weak. My lancer will whoop your ass. I have an exhaust, intake and SAFC. I'll race you any day of the week, just to prove that your car is slow as shit.

Keebs ð¿ð
Ya I wouldn't fuck with Hulud, that motherfucker is crazy...I mean like he'll tie you to a chair and make you drink frog urine and shit. He's crazy. I head about this one story when he was locked up, he made bubba eat a ant bed and shit.. It was hardcore. :P

babygurl
09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Scions are weak. My lancer will whoop your ass. I have an exhaust, intake and SAFC. I'll race you any day of the week, just to prove that your car is slow as shit.

Will you be my idol???

toonz
He's a very bold Guy

Keebs ð¿ð

Woohoo get him! And when you're done with him, send me my way! I need a easy win to boost my ego :goodjob: :lmfao:

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Woohoo get him! And when you're done with him, send me my way! I need a easy win to boost my ego :goodjob: :lmfao:

Whatever. He won't do shit because he knows my Lancer will beat the hell out of his gay ass Scion anytime, anywhere.

babygurl
Ya I wouldn't fuck with Hulud, that motherfucker is crazy...I mean like he'll tie you to a chair and make you drink frog urine and shit. He's crazy. I head about this one story when he was locked up, he made bubba eat a ant bed and shit.. It was hardcore. :P

yeah that mother fucker is crazy as hell...I heard he got so pissed off at someone else doing burnouts, last I heard the guy was living in Jersey under a different name.....

Hulud has a few screws loose...watch it he crazy....fucking white boy.....

crxsiguy

ok its funny how people on this forum will call one person immature in one sentence but in the next threaten to drag them out of there car and beat them. We all as adults know that no matter where you are there is always gonna be someone somewhere doing somthing you dont like, and "beating someones face in" or whatever doesn't solve anything, You will end up in jail! and for what? in the end the "face beater" would look like the bigger asshole, and even more so if you drag him outta his car and he beats YOUR ass. The Adult thing to do would be to just sit back and dont get soo worked up over stupid stuff because if he hits someone he is goin to prison or if he hits someones car, thats what insurance is for! It isnt cool but also you can just not go to the meets or you can park in the upper deck where you know nothing foolish will be goin on! i am in no way condoning the stupid behavior, but there is no reason for threats and stuff... Sorry for the novel but its just my :2cents:

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Whatever. He won't do shit because he knows my Lancer will beat the hell out of his gay ass Scion anytime, anywhere.

Yup, He might end up trading it in on a camry or something when you get done with him lol

ShooterMcGavin
09-12-2006, 11:13 PM

ur right, most everyone has done stupid shit, doesn't make it right and something that u can sit there and defend like it wasn't wrong or stupid. yet u can't seem to grasp that simple pt. go do a burnout off a cliff. :goodjob:

2.0civic
09-12-2006, 11:14 PM
f he hits someone he is goin to prison or if he hits someones car, thats what insurance is for! :2cents:

and assclowns like this is why my insurance is so high....direct effect

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:14 PM
ok its funny how people on this forum will call one person immature in one sentence but in the next threaten to drag them out of there car and beat them. We all as adults know that no matter where you are there is always gonna be someone somewhere doing somthing you dont like, and "beating someones face in" or whatever doesn't solve anything, You will end up in jail! and for what? in the end the "face beater" would look like the bigger asshole, and even more so if you drag him outta his car and he beats YOUR ass. The Adult thing to do would be to just sit back and dont get soo worked up over stupid stuff because if he hits someone he is goin to prison or if he hits someones car, thats what insurance is for! It isnt cool but also you can just not go to the meets or you can park in the upper deck where you know nothing foolish will be goin on! i am in no way condoning the stupid behavior, but there is no reason for threats and stuff... Sorry for the novel but its just my :2cents:
you apparently missed what i put up buddy.

i said if he does it infront of me, cause hes endangering my wellbeing. fo that he has threatened me, so i have all the right in the world to beat his face in. you need to learn how to read between the lines :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
09-12-2006, 11:15 PM
so uh, who else thinks this guy should go play hopscotch in a mine field? :goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Better yet, let him hit my car... I need a good insurance claim to get my hands on a GTR or something.

Scrappy
09-12-2006, 11:17 PM
;) lets play with the ban button already! cause i have missed retarded IA moments :D

japan4racing
09-12-2006, 11:17 PM
i was gonna read all of this thread and then i realized that it is about a scion.....

so in conclusion i say that this guy loses by default simply becuase he has a scion. no one should race him becuase that would be a waste of gas.....and for his buddy that thinks hondas are gay....i have agay honda that i will race you or any of your fag ass buddies with...its just a gay hatch with a gay gsr swap, and a gay turbo kit..its pretty gay, but still not as gay as a scion tc

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 11:19 PM
LOL scion was just defaulted, ain't that a bitch

babygurl
i was gonna read all of this thread and then i realized that it is about a scion.....

so in conclusion i say that this guy loses by default simply becuase he has a scion. no one should race him becuase that would be a waste of gas.....and for his buddy that thinks hondas are gay....i have agay honda that i will race you or any of your fag ass buddies with...its just a gay hatch with a gay gsr swap, and a gay turbo kit..its pretty gay, but still not as gay as a scion tc

can you at least do it at the strip so we do not contribute to his stupidity...?

crxsiguy
you apparently missed what i put up buddy.

i said if he does it infront of me, cause hes endangering my wellbeing. fo that he has threatened me, so i have all the right in the world to beat his face in. you need to learn how to read between the lines :goodjob:
no i didnt mean you i was just saying as a whole, your post was just a good example. I understand why you said what you said just had to quote ya and use you as an example y0

babygurl
09-12-2006, 11:20 PM
;) lets play with the ban button already! cause i have missed retarded IA moments :D

OMG :eek:

you go girl...

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:20 PM
no i didnt mean you i was just saying as a whole, your post was just a good example. I understand why you said what you said just had to quote ya and use you as an example y0
gotcha

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Scrappy IN THE HOUSE!

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:22 PM
youd better believe it, remember when i stabbed a guy in teh neck with a pen?

or wait was that me or joe pesci?

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM

o yea that was pesci playin me in the move Casino

Scrappy
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Scrappy IN THE HOUSE!

whatchu talkin about fool?!?! :screwy:

:bump: I got a idea.... how about the tC vs. Scrappy?! :yes:

:taun: BUT the task is see if you can go fast enough before my car plows into yours... shes best at that instead of going straight... you up for that? :goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 11:24 PM

Ya, you stabbed him right through the throat with a pen, then put a straw in the hole it made and funneled bleach into his stomach. That shit was brutal!

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 11:27 PM
whatchu talkin about fool?!?! :screwy:

:bump: I got a idea.... how about the tC vs. Scrappy?! :yes:

:taun: BUT the task is see if you can go fast enough before my car plows into yours... shes best at that instead of going straight... you up for that? :goodjob:

Noway. I called it first. My Lancer vs his TC. :tongue1:

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Ya, you stabbed him right through the throat with a pen, then put a straw in the hole it made and funneled bleach into his stomach. That shit was brutal!
i know, and it was fun

Scrappy
09-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Noway. I called it first. My Lancer vs his TC. :tongue1:

all 3 of us ;) your so slow you wont get hit... :lmfao: let him go and BAM scrappy tap that ass :tongue1:

japan4racing
09-12-2006, 11:29 PM
can you at least do it at the strip so we do not contribute to his stupidity...?

no prob...infact that would be even better. i will have slicks and a 55 gallon drum of spank ass

Goinfasterthanu
09-12-2006, 11:32 PM
zips up flame suit...

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:33 PM
all 3 of us ;) your so slow you wont get hit... :lmfao: let him go and BAM scrappy tap that ass :tongue1:
did you really just tell val her cars slow?

~runs for cover~

Doppelgänger
09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Man, i hope you read this replay, for real. It;s no the fact that YOU did it. Or you can "burn tires whenever you want". It's not the fact that that ONE cop didnt stop it. Its that fact that the PROPERTY owners are finally going to get tired of the risks involved and request that APD sits there and tells everyone to go home next time...and everytime after that. You contribute to others doing it, just as they influanced you to want to. Would you burn your tires off at a intersection with a cop across from you even if you were the only car there? I hope not. Eventhough there is no one around to harm..its still illegal. FYI, you can get a ticket for wrckless driving on private property. Even if you do fight something like that in court, the time and money spent isnt worth it. Yes, many of us have done illegal activities involving cars, even myself. But, a lot of us have learned from it too. I did it one time, long ago, and i saw how many people it pissed off. I enjoyed goign to meets and i didnt want to have people down my neck all mad and have to be watchign my car so no one fucked with it because i pissed them off and disrespected them (yes, its disrespect for all the people who are behaving and not showing off).

So just enjoy the fact that a place is even letting us gather the way we do and respect them by not taking the risk of hitting someone or a car and talk to your friends and chill. If you have something to prove, wait until the right place and time..weither it be the track or a actual burnout contest...that way you can brag abotu it and no one will have anything bad to say at all. I really hope one day i realize this and see how lame it is...and when you are somewhere with friends hanging out and someone gets stupid..you get mad and want to defend your hangout spot. Then, you will see why a lot of people here are saying the things they are.

crxsiguy
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Man, i hope you read this replay, for real. It;s no the fact that YOU did it. Or you can "burn tires whenever you want". It's not the fact that that ONE cop didnt stop it. Its that fact that the PROPERTY owners are finally going to get tired of the risks involved and request that APD sits there and tells everyone to go home next time...and everytime after that. You contribute to others doing it, just as they influanced you to want to. Would you burn your tires off at a intersection with a cop across from you even if you were the only car there? I hope not. Eventhough there is no one around to harm..its still illegal. FYI, you can get a ticket for wrckless driving on private property. Even if you do fight something like that in court, the time and money spent isnt worth it. Yes, many of us have done illegal activities involving cars, even myself. But, a lot of us have learned from it too. I did it one time, long ago, and i saw how many people it pissed off. I enjoyed goign to meets and i didnt want to have people down my neck all mad and have to be watchign my car so no one fucked with it because i pissed them off and disrespected them (yes, its disrespect for all the people who are behaving and not showing off).

So just enjoy the fact that a place is even letting us gather the way we do and respect them by not taking the risk of hitting someone or a car and talk to your friends and chill. If you have something to prove, wait until the right place and time..weither it be the track or a actual burnout contest...that way you can brag abotu it and no one will have anything bad to say at all. I really hope one day i realize this and see how lame it is...and when you are somewhere with friends hanging out and someone gets stupid..you get mad and want to defend your hangout spot. Then, you will see why a lot of people here are saying the things they are.

^^^^^^^^^^^CHURCH!! :goodjob:

Doppelgänger
09-12-2006, 11:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^CHURCH!! :goodjob:gotta keep it real..y0 :D

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Sorry, I know I said I was not going to post anything else tonight. Someone called me and told me it was still going. I like the attention, as some people have said. Look guys, was what I did wrong? on some levels yes. Do people do things wrong? Yes they do. Do I feel bad about it? No, but I wouldn't encourage anyone to do it. Maybe im just stupid. Anyways, there are alot of different people on here. Some drift (which is dangerous and you could kill alot of people, including yourself), street racers (which is stupid for doing but almost everyone has done it one time or another, whether you meant to or you just had the opportunity to do it at a light), track or rally racers (I have seen plenty of videos where cars careen into fans), and drag racers (I have seen, in person, someone warming up their tires and killing someone, cars at the drag strip coming across and hitting the other car, and other bad things). Just doing anything with cars is pretty much dangerous. Driving them down the road is dangerous enough. So try to find someone one this forum that has not done any of the above stated activities. I am sure you will be hard pressed to find those people. Thanks again to those that understand where I am coming from. I admitted what I did was wrong and also am not sorry for it, because what was done is done.

Hulud
09-12-2006, 11:49 PM
you're a joke, stop posting please

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Thanks drop top drifter, I did see your post. Whether or not it influences my actions, I did see it and thank you for it. I guess some times people just need to do something stupid until they realize how dumb they really are. Anways, again, thank you for the post minus the flame.

Dirty Octopus™
09-12-2006, 11:51 PM
bump

~leAves~:ninja:

Later, Ninja Vanish :yes:

changaroo
09-13-2006, 12:06 AM
TireWastinTC - since you can actually speak proper english. can you please tell your buddy robssti27 to grow up and stop emailing me. i think he wanted to race my car with your TC! hah.

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Sorry, I know I said I was not going to post anything else tonight. Someone called me and told me it was still going. I like the attention, as some people have said. Look guys, was what I did wrong? on some levels yes. Do people do things wrong? Yes they do. Do I feel bad about it? No, but I wouldn't encourage anyone to do it. Maybe im just stupid. Anyways, there are alot of different people on here. Some drift (which is dangerous and you could kill alot of people, including yourself), street racers (which is stupid for doing but almost everyone has done it one time or another, whether you meant to or you just had the opportunity to do it at a light), track or rally racers (I have seen plenty of videos where cars careen into fans), and drag racers (I have seen, in person, someone warming up their tires and killing someone, cars at the drag strip coming across and hitting the other car, and other bad things). Just doing anything with cars is pretty much dangerous. Driving them down the road is dangerous enough. So try to find someone one this forum that has not done any of the above stated activities. I am sure you will be hard pressed to find those people. Thanks again to those that understand where I am coming from. I admitted what I did was wrong and also am not sorry for it, because what was done is done.

Due to the nature of the topic , it will go on for sometime.
And personally..because you mention drifting, i will say. Yes, i used to do it on the streets...err..not really streets..more or less parking lots where i greatly reduced the risk of harming anyone but MYSELF. But since i have taken it to the track.. i dotn do it on the streets anymore..believe it or not. It's just not fun.Yes i did bump a curb here and there and had to pay out the ass to fix it..another big factor in why I dont do it anymore and wait until an event.

But... you have not even expressed any idea of how WE see these actions. Its not about YOUR side...it has been expressed clearly and redundantly, just try seeing it how we do. Ever heard of brown nosing? It can be a good thing. Even if you are not sorry in your mind, it would be nice to tell people "yeah, that was kinda dumb and i shouldnt have done it.. wont happen again". Not that i would, but i wouldnt put it past someone on here seeing you out somewhere and messing with your car... this is a LARGE forum with members all over Georgia and some people will take revenge/actions further then simple black and white type. You are correct, "what's done is done", but there is a thing called 'damage control' where people redeem what has happened and assured that things will be taken care of to appease others.

I bet if that cop DID give you a ticket, you sure as hell wouldn't go in front of the judge and say "im not sorry for my actions".

And correct, many forms of motorsport are dangerous. But events are far safer and accidents happen much less frequantly then if they were let loose on the streets. As for WRC, why do you think there are no events in the US?? Liability, just like you see in some of those videos. Go watch a SCCA Pro Rally event and see how governed spectator areas are.... very very securely.

I'm not trying to talk down or whatever to you... just trying to reason..and hope you see a different perspective instead of being one-sided about it. My rather nice suggestion (more or less speaking for everyone else here) , is that you suck it up to an apology and not do it again,even if you dont feel its right...especally if you want to feel welcome at any other IA function. Otherwise, you run a VERY high risk of being "that guy who does burnouts everywhere" and no one will want you around. With the attitude of "im comign to the next meet and will do it again, there are people liable to try to stop you...and it probably wont be with a nice "hey, could you please not burn out again?"

*****edit, you replied to the other post while i was typing, so disreguard some of this, but i wotn take it down..others may need to see it..and thank you for reading it****

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Yes, I do see what others are talking about from their point of view. I have heard it all night. Anyways, thanks again. Going to bed because have to go to work.

Flip
09-13-2006, 12:28 AM
yah, i don't think i really have anythign to add to this... most of my thoughts have been covered...

#1 - Shame on the cops for not busting people doing burnouts
#2 - Shame on the poeople doing the LAME burnouts
who cares if you're a tire guy, go get a better job and stop doing burnouts.
#3 - Shame on the people rooting them on to do the burnouts.

Burnouts can be cool in the right time and place.. The V is NOT the place... We do like meeting up there and if the burnouts keep goin on, it won't last much longer...

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get it to stop...

Flip
09-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Just wanted to add, that i have nothing against you personally nor do i think anyone else on here really does, we just collectively want the burnouts to stop at our meets so they can continue to happen. If you wana do em and don't wana wait for an event, go find an empty walmart parking lot or something by yourself and do it where you don't run the risk of endangering anyone else... Hell, if you want the attention, video tape it and put it on youtube!

This past meet, while you and a few others were doing burnouts i noticed someone holding a very young baby right in front of where you were doing burnouts. First of all shame on that idiot for putting an infants life in danger when the infant can't fend for itself. How would you feel if you caught traction and hit them and killed that child?

Just something to think about. If you know anyone else that was doing burnouts you may want to get the word out to them that the police will most likely be pressing charges at future meets. I know a few people that will do everything possible to press charges against anyone doing burnouts from now on... Fair warning...

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Maybe im just stupid.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Well. You could have. You should leave out the "maybe." Later, QD.

changaroo
09-13-2006, 01:18 AM
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get it to stop...

like throwing home made spike strips down when people go burn out :chuckles:

BlkCD5
09-13-2006, 01:19 AM
There goes tires that someone with common sense can actually put to good use :2cents:

Flip
09-13-2006, 03:27 AM
like throwing home made spike strips down when people go burn out :chuckles:

lol i guess that would work, but i was thinking less property damage and more authorities ;) i don't plan on having any threads created about me at the next varsity meet LOL

Wurm
09-13-2006, 05:38 AM
You mean a scion can actually do a burnout damn lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-13-2006, 06:10 AM
LIRL @ this thread...

he had to "clear his name"

YokotaS13
09-13-2006, 07:02 AM
at car meets in japan, there arent Burnouts. and there arent scions. If its not in japan, it tells you somethign important.

idiot

Fast Shadow
09-13-2006, 07:06 AM
at car meets in japan, there arent Burnouts. ..... If its not in japan, it tells you somethign important.

idiot

that japanese peoples legs are too short to reach the gas pedal? :thinking:

YokotaS13
09-13-2006, 07:07 AM
no, they arent stupid

Nemesis
09-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Two words for burnout fanboys.... Small wanks

2.0civic
09-13-2006, 07:18 AM
whenever this doucebag weas changing his first tire, someone should have went and knocked his ass out

tcpimp27
09-13-2006, 07:19 AM
It will come to an end if some one was to hit a car, But He was definately not the only one doing it so dont gang up on him just cause he was the best out there.

WWJDrift
09-13-2006, 07:21 AM
whenever this doucebag weas changing his first tire, someone should have went and knocked his ass out

lol be like me at the 311 concert

2.0civic
09-13-2006, 07:22 AM
It will come to an end if some one was to hit a car, But He was definately not the only one doing it so dont gang up on him just cause he was the best out there.

dude, anyone can burnout in a turbo scion...that takes no skill...Sorry you drive a TC since its the only two letters you can form in english...judging by that email that got sent to one of our members and your name here i would assume that you sent it. All you TC drivers are douchebags...should've saved your money and got a real toyota

Fast Shadow
09-13-2006, 07:22 AM

that's like bragging about being the smartest retard on the short bus

BTEC
09-13-2006, 07:23 AM
SO IM GUESSING U WANT SOME SINCE UR IN HERE TRYING TO DEFEND HIM. ESPECIALLY WITH "TC" IN UR SN. LOL!!!!

SO YEAH, DID U DO A BURNOUT TOO?

YokotaS13
09-13-2006, 07:24 AM
de de deeeee

2.0civic
09-13-2006, 07:25 AM
All i know is that EVERYONE doing the burnouts are retarded. Do you guys not realize that Police ride by there ALL THE TIME?? They arent as dumb as you guys think and are probably thinking now "oh every first thurday there's burnouts"...i seriously wouldn't be surprised to see cops in full force next time....And the threads afterwards of people bitching about it

2.0civic
09-13-2006, 07:26 AM
that's like bragging about being the smartest retard on the short bus

LIRL, i gotta remember that one

babygurl
09-13-2006, 07:37 AM

The best idiot?

hmmm you are a real genious?

right...."it will end if someone HITS a car" why not stop now, before he hits a human being, and ends up in prison...Seriously someone put this in the Archives, cause if he does it, this would be good evidence to help get him convicted :) God Fobid it happens, but lord almighty, grow up!! What are you like 18? Granted I am only 22, but I know better than to do dangerous actions, while in front of a huge crowd! Even at the age of 18 I didnt do shit like that!!!

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2006, 07:47 AM
scions have enough power to do burnouts?

anyway, 215-35-18...make it happen, since you got the hook up, i dont wanna pay more then free for them

umairejaz
09-13-2006, 07:58 AM
your a fuckin idot

Flip
09-13-2006, 07:58 AM

you fucktard, he was not the best LOL, he was burning out in a TC!!!

jeezus... friggin idiots...

umairejaz
09-13-2006, 07:59 AM
your a fuckin idot

:stupid:

iloveboost
09-13-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm going to laugh the day someone kicks in your quarter panel for being an idiot.

What a poser.

GIXXERDK
09-13-2006, 09:56 AM

Dont be surprised when a rock comes flying through your windshield, yes that was a threat.

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Dont be surprised when a rock comes flying through your windshield, yes that was a threat.

aaaahahah, im glad you stuck around the site

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
im gunna throw myself on his car and sue him ..

GIXXERDK
09-13-2006, 10:03 AM
im gunna throw myself on his car and sue him ..
Pedestrians have the right of way ;)

Hmm pain and suffering money sounds good ;)

ATK_Designs
09-13-2006, 10:03 AM
I need some tires for free too

255-35-19 and 285-35-19.

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Pedestrians have the right of way ;)

Hmm pain and suffering money sounds good ;)

yes it does and ill make sure i have the TC $1 swings with the bat ..

GIXXERDK
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
aaaahahah, im glad you stuck around the site
lol

GIXXERDK
09-13-2006, 10:12 AM
yes it does and ill make sure i have the TC $1 swings with the bat ..

Lets also throw in emotional distress :D

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
owner of TC look out for people in the parking lot cause you never know ..
i might just trip over a rock or seomthing and fall into your car ..

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Is he really the best? Later, QD.

SL65AMG
09-13-2006, 10:23 AM

dude you're a fucking prick. i dont even go to these meets/have never been to one and it still pisses me off that people like you fuck shit up for everyone else. it ALWAYS works that way. shit doesnt get changed for the better of the majority it gets changed cuz one person fucks up/bitches too much. go do burnouts in your neighborhood and leave the meets what they were intended to be. i dont know you and i dont know a whole lot of people on here but FUCK YOU

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Is he really the best? Later, QD.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Brett
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
i personally have a problem with you because YES, you are going to ruin the varsity meets. Thats what the varsity is...a meet, not a god damn burnout competition. The first time some moron like yourself hits someones car or another person, we can ALL kiss varsity goodbye

Exactly, This is why these fuckin idiots ruin every meet spot we have ever had. And burnouts DO ruin/End meets. It has happend at MANY meets we used to have.

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 10:32 AM
then when you guys get rice tickets dont go bitching about it either .. SLUTS !!!

flipasap
09-13-2006, 11:06 AM
fuck all of u who do not like the tc. lay ur hands on my boy and u will get hands laid on u. no bullshit.

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:07 AM
Hmmm do I see a noob I need to ban with just 1 post?

And your boy is a fuckin tool, and if he cant come to a meet and chill and quit being a fuckin attention whore he doesnt need to be at the meet, simple.

and notice its always the slow ass cars that do the stupid shit, You never see any car there with true HP doin shit, they just come.. park and chill... but these fuckin morons with thier slow ass cars wanna try and look like they are the shit.

Notice me and my slow ass car comes, parks... comes in quiet and leaves quiet... thats what insures we have a meet spot you morons

Hulud
09-13-2006, 11:09 AM
he joined up today just to post that LOL

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Damn. flipasac needs to take that dick out of his mouth so we can understand what he's crying about. Later, QD.

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:11 AM
he joined up today just to post that LOL

Well thats his only one, I banned it...LOL

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 11:15 AM
fuck all of u who do not like the tc. lay ur hands on my boy and u will get hands laid on u. no bullshit.

then you will see about 300+ people stomping your car out and you might be in there also ..

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:16 AM
then you will see about 300+ people stomping your car out and you might be in there also ..

Ya know

Hulud
09-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Well thats his only one, I banned it...LOL
haha what a fag

Nitro
09-13-2006, 11:17 AM

:lmfao:

DeutscheBAG!
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM

aaaaaahhhhh hahaaaa you won't do shit. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

you signed up just to say that :thinking:

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
hes a whitey who thinks hes not lolololol Bet he looks liek Vanilla Ice back in the 80's too :D

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Well I changed his name and banned his dumb ass to

thinkfast®
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
hes a whitey who thinks hes not lolololol Bet he looks liek Vanilla Ice back in the 80's too :D

he cruisin down A1A son, detroit avenue in this bitch

oh and fuck scions, for the record.. you can quote me, I said that shit

DaddyFatSack
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Scions are for bitches, you lil white bitch!!!

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
i'll bring my paintball gun to the next meet and park down by where all this goes on... i'll be sellign 10 shots at people burning out for $2 :D (you think im kidding?)

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
what a chump ..

thinkfast®
09-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Mike, put me in for a spot, I'm gettin a full 200 count on these bitches

Nitro
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM
i'll bring my paintball gun to the next meet and park down by where all this goes on... i'll be sellign 10 shots at people burning out for $2 :D (you think im kidding?)

can i get a free test run just to see if gun is working properly ..

DaddyFatSack
09-13-2006, 11:27 AM

Sign me and my alter ego BRETT up, I get first shot at the punk bitch TC

Nitro

~offers $50 bill~........................count me in dawg!!!

Doppelgänger
buahahahahahhaa ^^^^^^^^ and both above posts.

I'm really bringing it...it might be a little Wal-Mart pump action one.. but it still shoots and close range is pretty accurate... i even bought ballsack sensing paintballs to do the most damage:D

The Golden Child

http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66546&stc=1

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brett
Yeah what DFS said

Nemesis
KELLY IN THE HOUSE!!!

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
SteveO in the house !!!

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Frohawk in the hizzouseeseseseseseses

changaroo
09-13-2006, 11:39 AM
buahahahahahhaa ^^^^^^^^ and both above posts.

I'm really bringing it...it might be a little Wal-Mart pump action one.. but it still shoots and close range is pretty accurate... i even bought ballsack sensing paintballs to do the most damage:D

ill bring my e2 karnivor, it puts out a constant 18 balls a second. paints gunna get expensive :P

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:40 AM
If its for the Red Scion, I will chip in for the paint ball cost

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Brett..its goign to be for ANY car doign a burnout.. and the red Tc is up for taget practice if it even shows up :D

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 11:42 AM
ill bring my co2 bb gun ..

GIXXERDK
09-13-2006, 11:42 AM
I have a semi auto and a fully auto paintball guns, with a case of paintballs ;)

Brett
09-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Brett..its goign to be for ANY car doign a burnout.. and the red Tc is up for taget practice if it even shows up :D

Well as long as we get to shoot his dumb ass up also, Im good to go, Im in!! :D

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:45 AM
im sure if we get enough people there.... they wont want to do it.... oh and all shots fired into the drivers window while idiot is burning out gets more free shots :D

Seriously though... we should do it.. i think we have enough people to back it up :)

changaroo
09-13-2006, 11:46 AM
lol... i have a case of old ass paint from this summer when i stopped playing, and for those who dont know, old ass paint doesnt really break on impact and its hard as hell :P

the only thing im worried about is shooting someones eye, that wouldnt be cool.

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
aim low...we'll be alright. Bring the pain...really.. i need some.

The Golden Child
09-13-2006, 12:24 PM
ill be in cognito and run up to them and spray there whole car up ..

RutRoe
09-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Just throw one of those paint grenade's in their car window...that would be a great move

Nemesis
09-13-2006, 12:40 PM
I bought three gallons of milk and Im leaving them outside until the next varsity meet. When I see someone burning out, Im chunkin the rancid shit at them.

thinkfast®
09-13-2006, 12:48 PM
what a dirtbag, guys if you see nemesis gettin his ass tore up just leave him be

lol

ShooterMcGavin
09-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I bought three gallons of milk and Im leaving them outside until the next varsity meet. When I see someone burning out, Im chunkin the rancid shit at them.
roffles, RUTHLESS!!! +1

reddragon038
09-13-2006, 12:59 PM
hahah what a douche bag, already banned from IA ..record breaking..only been a member for one day.

Brett
09-13-2006, 01:03 PM
hahah what a douche bag, already banned from IA ..record breaking..only been a member for one day.

His buddy I banned after 1 post!! LOL

The Yousef
09-13-2006, 01:09 PM
His buddy I banned after 1 post!! LOL
fuk u and your banning.... :2up: :fire:

kill whitey!

Brett
09-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Wanna be next brown one? :lmfao:

Rabunchic
09-13-2006, 02:54 PM
OK lets see...... this guy goes to a V meet decides its cool to do burnouts and pop tires........what kind of fucking stupidity is that? Yes I drive a tC also but I am not stupid and talk all kinds of shit because I know its not the fastest car on the street. Mine is completely stock and is a basic model. I bought mine cause it is good on gas. These other tC owners make the rest of us look bad and for that you are a fucking tool. Grow the fuck up and be responsible. There are other people at the meets besides you dumbasses doing burnouts. You ruin these meets for all the ones that go to enjoy hanging out with other car people. Do us all a favor and kill yourself but just make sure that you do it outside so your mom dont have to clean up your mess!

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 03:05 PM
if I ever see that tc anywhere I am going to key it...along with a blue one...

dekalbsvt
09-13-2006, 03:19 PM
if I ever see that tc anywhere I am going to key it...along with a blue one...
thats a puss move. confront him, beat the shit out of him, but dont mess with his car just because you dont have enough balls to do something to his face.

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 03:24 PM
thats a puss move. confront him, beat the shit out of him, but dont mess with his car just because you dont have enough balls to do something to his face.

The dude the owns the blue I refered to knows that he better hopes he sees me first so he has some time to run...

As for the dude in the red one I really could care less...if he is sitting in his car or standing by it I will simply walk up and smile nice and big as I drag my house key across his hood...

BlkCD5
09-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I say if he shows up again, just pop all of his tires :D

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 03:44 PM
TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....TireWastinTC is a waste.....

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 04:13 PM
I say if he shows up again, just pop all of his tires :D

Sounds like a plan...:goodjob:

SL65AMG
09-13-2006, 04:54 PM
holy shit if someone brings a paintball gun to shoot up idiots im gonna go JUST to see that shit. :lmfao: :lmfao: no matter how non-meet-worthy my rex is

cuz apparently theres a lot of idiots

VTECin5th
09-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Soo Not Cool

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 05:03 PM
You never see any car there with true HP doin shit, they just come.. park and chill...

DAMN RIGHT BRET! You always just come and chill with that beast of a civic you have :D :D :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 05:18 PM
DAMN RIGHT BRET! You always just come and chill with that beast of a civic you have :D :D :lmfao:

Ya with those sweet drums you got for brakes on the back.

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
i dont have drum brakes....

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 05:24 PM
i dont have drum brakes....

excuse me...Brett has sweet drum brakes on the back...

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
lol...yeah i bought an ex for a reason :D

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Last time I saw brett and nitro I was ragging them about how both of them still have drums on the back...

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 05:53 PM
lol and they still dont have racing brakes in the front :D unlike myself :D but hey what can i say they are black :D lol :D

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 05:57 PM
lol and they still dont have racing brakes in the front :D unlike myself :D but hey what can i say they are black :D lol :D

Brett isnt black he is just old and crazy...

Wurm
09-13-2006, 06:02 PM
jesus dont love people who drive scions

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 06:03 PM
SHHHH DONT TELL HIM THAT!!! HE THINKS HE IS!!!

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 06:04 PM
jesus dont love people who drive scions

amen brotha!

Dragonfly5338
09-13-2006, 06:19 PM

racing brakes? :ninja:

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 06:26 PM
yup!

but they still will not help me do a burnt out!

Dragonfly5338
09-13-2006, 06:30 PM
yup!

but they still will not help me do a burnt out!

all big brakes do is make your wheels dirty and squeak a whole lot. l o l

Nittanys1
09-13-2006, 06:36 PM
my brakes dont squeak.............yeah they get dirty but all you have to do is clean them...........................n squeaky!

tcpimp27
09-13-2006, 07:52 PM
dude, anyone can burnout in a turbo scion...that takes no skill...Sorry you drive a TC since its the only two letters you can form in english...judging by that email that got sent to one of our members and your name here i would assume that you sent it. All you TC drivers are douchebags...should've saved your money and got a real toyota
Well I don’t know anything about another message. Anyways I was at work an in a hurry to post. I think it was wrong for him to do that yes and you will never catch me out there. Just because he drives a scion now it’s making everyone that drives a scion look bad and all I’m out there to do is meet people and have fun look at cars and talk to People.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Well I don’t know anything about another message. Anyways I was at work an in a hurry to post. I think it was wrong for him to do that yes and you will never catch me out there. Just because he drives a scion now it’s making everyone that drives a scion look bad and all I’m out there to do is meet people and have fun look at cars and talk to People.
as long as you arent doing stupid shit then people arent gonna talk shit to you

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 08:02 PM

I have only meet one person that drives a tC that isnt a douche, and that is my own brother and only drives that because that is what my parents bought him...all of the other close to 10 people I have meet that drive them are asshats...one was my friend til some loyality issues happened with my sig. other, all the other think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread...I always give people when I meet them in person a chance before I say that they are a douche so I am not going to label you one yet cas I am sure there are some very nice people that drive those shit boxes no offense (they are shit boxes IMO)

BTW they dont have to be doing burnouts to make them look bad :D

Also before I climb of my soap box. If you dont like the dude and what he is doing why are you defending him...

Welcome to IA :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
09-13-2006, 08:07 PM
That is good, and lets keep in that way plz :goodjob:

You arent a member of the local tC forums are you...if so I would like to warn you about a certain member there...

tcpimp27
09-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I have only meet one person that drives a tC that isnt a douche, and that is my own brother and only drives that because that is what my parents bought him...all of the other close to 10 people I have meet that drive them are asshats...one was my friend til some loyality issues happened with my sig. other, all the other think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread...I always give people when I meet them in person a chance before I say that they are a douche so I am not going to label you one yet cas I am sure there are some very nice people that drive those shit boxes no offense (they are shit boxes IMO)

BTW they dont have to be doing burnouts to make them look bad :D

Also before I climb of my soap box. If you dont like the dude and what he is doing why are you defending him...

Welcome to IA :goodjob:
I know him I’m friends with him but that doesn’t mean I agree with what he does. I believe that the v is a place to go out and hang out, look at cars, get some pointers or what not and meet new people.

tcpimp27
09-13-2006, 08:12 PM
That is good, and lets keep in that way plz :goodjob:

You arent a member of the local tC forums are you...if so I would like to warn you about a certain member there...
Im on some Tc forums clubsciontc.com and yoursciontc.com thats about it.

changaroo
09-13-2006, 09:08 PM

yeah you better not know anything about the other message, i hope an admin can check the IP that robssti27 and you tcpimp27 registered under. if its the same, youre just speaking out of your ass.

oddly, since this thread and my other thread was started, the pussy hasnt bothered returning my email.

ironic isnt it.

changaroo
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
TCPIMP27, you are a motherfucking retard. that email, was indeed sent by you. how do i know?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/tardemail.jpg

look at the email address that was sent to me, ironically it was also [email protected]

what the fuck do you have to say for yourself now. fucking wank.

and from the looks of your myspace, dont even get me started on your girlfriend.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/916155429_l.jpg
keep an eye out for this queer at the meets, i hope you show up at the V next time.

please, deny some more shit now.

kthxbye

Hulud
09-13-2006, 09:18 PM
TCPIMP27, you are a motherfucking retard. that email, was indeed sent by you. how do i know?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/tardemail.jpg

look at the email address that was sent to me, ironically it was also [email protected]

what the fuck do you have to say for yourself now. fucking wank.

and from the looks of your myspace, dont even get me started on your girlfriend.

keep an eye out for this queer at the meets, i hope you show up at the V next time.

please, deny some more shit now.

kthxbye
bwahahahahahaha o shit!

you got fuckin called out

changaroo
09-13-2006, 09:21 PM
im not even going to create another thread... well maybe i should, ill see how this goes :P
hes just digging himself a hole.

quickdodge®
09-13-2006, 09:22 PM

Is that him or the girlfriend in the picture? Later, QD.

Hulud
09-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Is that him or the girlfriend in the picture? Later, QD.
both

2.0civic
09-13-2006, 09:27 PM
LIRL, at the ownage...the irony of the 27's at the end....hrrm

Doppelgänger
09-13-2006, 09:27 PM
hahahahaha OWN3D!!!

japan4racing
09-14-2006, 01:42 AM
wow......seriously dude.....you look like a lesbian. grow some facial hair or something...what are you like 14

wantboost
09-14-2006, 08:57 AM
^^ there are so many more things wrong in that picture that would not even start to help lol

{X}Echo419
09-14-2006, 09:30 AM
I wish I "could" do burn-outs :cry: :police:

R.Kelly
09-14-2006, 03:13 PM

lol

~The_Duke~
09-14-2006, 03:20 PM
holy shit that dude looks like a short haired butch chick...lol

Scrappy
09-14-2006, 03:58 PM
holy shit that dude looks like a short haired butch chick...lol

I REALLY dont think you got much room to talk on looks there buddy :screwy:

Hulud
09-14-2006, 03:59 PM
o snap!

~The_Duke~
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM

Yup as long as you know a chick that has a go-t and an adams apple :goodjob:

Scrappy
09-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Yup as long as you know a chick that has a go-t and an adams apple :goodjob:

good freakin god you are retarded... :thinking:

~The_Duke~
09-14-2006, 04:02 PM
good freakin god you are retarded... :thinking:

and you arent for saying I look like a short haired butch girl...:???:

Scrappy
09-14-2006, 04:21 PM
and you arent for saying I look like a short haired butch girl...:???:

no you are just straight up retarded and read words that werent there... drop it cause you are worthless to argue with considering you cant even read right in the first place.

~The_Duke~
09-14-2006, 04:25 PM
no you are just straight up retarded and read words that werent there... drop it cause you are worthless to argue with considering you cant even read right in the first place.
Nah I just merely inferred the wrong thing...I after reading it again. I could have taken how I did, or I could have taken it another way, which was that you were just calling me funny looking or ugly. I think the latter is what was meant by your explanation of it.

Atleast people dont look at my picture and wonder wither the person in it is male or female...I suppose this is your new bf judging from your defense of this person...

tcpimp27
09-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok so yall got me ya i did send u that message cause call of yall done talking about my tc and i dont talk shit about anyones car so that kinda pissted me off and i dont even know if u have a girlfriend but ya my falt done fuced up

2.0civic
09-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Ok so yall got me ya i did send u that message cause call of yall done talking about my tc and i dont talk shit about anyones car so that kinda pissted me off and i dont even know if u have a girlfriend but ya my falt done fuced up

English translation please??

tcpimp27
09-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Sorry I type fast and try and get what I have to say out and it ends up like a damn 2nd grader but Got me yes I did send u that message cause all of everyone was talking about scion tc’s and I don’t talk shit about anyone’s car .I mean talk about shit about the people driving the cars not the cars. So that kind of made me mad. And who doesn’t get mad if someone talks shit about your car almost everyone would get mad. I don’t even know if u have a girlfriend but yes my fault done screwed up. I hope we can look past this and enjoy the good times at the V without burnouts. They don’t bother me but I would never do them.

BlkCD5
09-14-2006, 10:25 PM
If you get pissed cus people talk shit about your car, I feel sorry for you. :screwy:

koukis14
09-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Does anyone else think its sad we have spent more time and energy on this thread than the one trying to get a hot ass asian girl to show us her tits. It is a proven fact that scions, burnouts, and the chick that did it at the V are gay, how much longer do we need to talk about it.

Reaper
09-14-2006, 11:00 PM
^^haha!

this kids a tool. I wish he wasnt from my home town.he makes us look bad.

changaroo
09-15-2006, 12:16 AM
since he deleted his myspace from his profile, ive decided ill put it up for everybody to see

http://www.myspace.com/boomern

haha.