PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Mufflers,50cc Motor Scooter



Dominic49
09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
I have a set of used Ducatti mufflers I will let go for 25bux OBO I dunna what they are from but I need them out of my garage...




I also have a gas powered 50cc scooter that isnt getting spark... my guess is the ignition coil.... also needs a battery... i'll let it go for 50bux OBO

Dominic49
09-12-2006, 10:05 PM
more

Dominic49
09-13-2006, 10:02 AM
bump

Dominic49
09-13-2006, 11:47 PM
bump

slowrolla97
09-14-2006, 01:12 AM
dominic you know no one wants that scooter. lets just put a 125 in ter :goodjob:

fight club
09-14-2006, 03:18 AM
those look like 996 mufflers. bump for a good sale write up.

Flip
09-14-2006, 03:29 AM
dominic you know no one wants that scooter. lets just put a 125 in ter :goodjob:

screw 125... go big :) drop a 650cc gsxr motor in there :) that would be wheelie heaven! or smash the back of your head on the concrete every time you hit the gas.... lol

Dominic49
09-16-2006, 10:58 PM
bump

GIXXERDK
09-16-2006, 11:38 PM
you think the scooter has enough cc's to wheelie it lol

Dominic49
09-18-2006, 01:29 AM
if you put you foot on the back and pull it up it should take you.... gotta learn to work with the power it has :-P

Dudeman
09-18-2006, 11:43 PM
ill trade you a t3 turbo for the scooter :)

Dominic49
09-19-2006, 02:38 PM
sweet

Dominic49
09-20-2006, 09:08 PM
new low prices!!

Dominic49
09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
bump

Blitanicle99
09-23-2006, 11:43 AM
If I still had my old 4cylinder 4runner Id be all over those mufflers. Ive wanted a bike muffler for forever. Wait.... would one of those fit a fourwheeler?

Dominic49
09-25-2006, 09:25 PM
it probbly would. might need some customwork

Blitanicle99
09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
How much for one? Cash and I am also in marietta?

Dominic49
09-26-2006, 06:00 PM
i needa get rid of them both... I can do 20 for two of them.....

Dominic49
09-29-2006, 10:57 PM
pmed

dartingd
08-08-2007, 09:37 PM
this is a really old post, but u still have the scooter?

ep9716
08-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Don't Bump Old Threads!!!! Pm The Person...Its Almost A Year OLD!