PDA

View Full Version : oh noes, email from the TC's burnout CREW!

changaroo
09-12-2006, 06:06 PM
:blah:, so i wake up to this bullshit in my email...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/tardemail.jpg

i was going to attempt to reply to the email but i gave up halfway because i could not understand what this burger flipping low life was trying to say.
apparently your "boy" doesnt even care this much to email me, hell he even asked for a copy of the OWNED picture.
oh btw, please... at least next time, please tell me where i was making fun of your "boy." i simply stated that burnouts were retarded, and so were the people doing them.

so until his TC kicks my ass in a race, please go take some english classes.

have a nice day.:cheers:

-edit-

since your friend asked for the picture in another thread,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/erykv1/gayscion.jpg
there it is :)

umairejaz
09-12-2006, 06:09 PM
LOL what a fag.....

brads94accord
09-12-2006, 06:18 PM
lol

dont you love when people try to be thugs? well i don't and i like to laugh at them. learn to speak fucking english if you want some respect.

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 06:19 PM
LOL I WANT TO RACE THE TC!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I want in on the TC race as well. Tell them to put up some cash too. I have bills to pay lol

The Yousef
09-12-2006, 06:24 PM

you'd lose val...

...for it is powered by a 4 cylinders of Camry power :burnout:*

*and for those saying that the TC will kick my arse....you're probably right.... :lmfao:

umairejaz
09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
was this the fool who blew his tire then proceeded to put on a spare and blow it as well?

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 06:25 PM
This thread makes me laugh...

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 06:26 PM
I want in on the TC race as well. Tell them to put up some cash too. I have bills to pay lol

Dude keebs race that mother fucker for pinks man...

slowrolla97
09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Dude keebs race that mother fucker for pinks man...
do it do it
i will be the skin head host....
Me: tc dude you are lame.
Tc:i wanna do a burn out lets go!!

ShooterMcGavin
09-12-2006, 06:54 PM
jesus, ppl like this are a fuckin disgrace to humankind...

changaroo
09-12-2006, 07:01 PM
was this the fool who blew his tire then proceeded to put on a spare and blow it as well?

yes, yes it was.

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 07:04 PM
yes, yes it was.

I wasnt there...but are you kidding me?

I swear those cars attract 'brightest' people...

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 07:06 PM
do it do it
i will be the skin head host....
Me: tc dude you are lame.
Tc:i wanna do a burn out lets go!!

Shit I wouldnt race it for pinks cas I havent paid off my loan yet, and I dont know if it is one of those 'supercharged douche mobiles'

Keebler could take it even if it was supercharged...

ATK_Designs
09-12-2006, 07:08 PM
hahahah, he's such a fag. He should just jump off a bridge.

The kid couldn't face reality.

tC or not, doing something like that and getting powned is deserving. Stop ethuging other people.

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 07:09 PM
hahahah, he's such a fag. He should just jump off a bridge.

The kid couldn't face reality.

tC or not, doing something like that and getting powned is deserving. Stop ethuging other people.

Agreed...

I have a personal vendetta with a person that drives a tC so I am going to be a lil more hostile toward anyone that is acting retarded while driving one...

Doppelgänger
09-12-2006, 07:11 PM
hahaha..that inbred grabasstic pile of shit who owns the Tc will never show up at a race, face it. Did anyone see the look of such determination when he was demontrating the huge power it takes to spin a spare tire? I mean, he was lookin' that tachometer down like a Fat Chic staring down a big fat pile of cheeseburgers...lol.

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 07:12 PM
^^^ LMAO I was wondering why he was so focused on his tach. Thought I was the only one who noticed that

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 07:12 PM
hahaha..that inbred grabasstic pile of shit who owns the Tc will never show up at a race, face it. Did anyone see the look of such determination when he was demontrating the huge power it takes to spin a spare tire? I mean, he was lookin' that tachometer down like a Fat Chic staring down a big fat pile of cheeseburgers...lol.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That is the funniest thing I have read today

Doppelgänger
09-12-2006, 07:13 PM
^^^ LMAO I was wondering why he was so focused on his tach. Thought I was the only one who noticed that
he had to make sure he was in VETACH!!!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-12-2006, 08:14 PM
grammar and sentence cohension OW3NDS JOO

koukis14
09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Shit I wouldnt race it for pinks cas I havent paid off my loan yet, and I dont know if it is one of those 'supercharged douche mobiles'

Keebler could take it even if it was supercharged...

Lets not lose our heads here. Those supercharged TCs have been known to put up to 190 hp to the ground:eek: . Now my N/A 240 sx would lose to that but I think if I do some calf exercises and launch my huffy right I can take a hole shot win.....oh and Scions are gay.

Bishop
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That is the funniest thing I have read today
lol well i just got owned by keebler's avatar :lmfao:

koukis14
09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/blah.gif, so i wake up to this bullshit in my email...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/tardemail.jpg

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Lets not lose our heads here. Those supercharged TCs have been known to put up to 190 hp to the ground:eek: . Now my N/A 240 sx would lose to that but I think if I do some calf exercises and launch my huffy right I can take a hole shot win.....oh and Scions are gay.

:lmao: I didnt know the stats on them after the super...lol that funny my spec V is only like 40 or so shy of that stock and might still win because of power\wieght ratio...it would be an interesting run...

I agree scions are gay...the interiors are not, but that is bout it...

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 09:09 PM

:lmao: correction this is now the funniest thing I have read today...

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 09:33 PM

LMAO!!:lmfao: This is the first time I've seen someone post about it. Makes me wonder how many have tried it and didn't say anything lol

~The_Duke~
09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
LMAO!!:lmfao: This is the first time I've seen someone post about it. Makes me wonder how many have tried it and didn't say anything lol

When playing games with stupid people...tell them that alt-f4 is a really bad ass cheat...

Hondatypr636
09-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I saw that guy burning out at the varsity. What a RICER. They even gave him a rice ticket.

DeutscheBAG!
09-12-2006, 10:24 PM
IS there something in the air making people dumber lately..first some hillbilly gets pissed because his friend is driving like a shitgoose/flips his shit, and wishes cancer to those that drove off from the scene...

now, this gay vulture is making threats with the grammar education of a 2nd grader about racing his TC and etc

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-12-2006, 10:31 PM
This is the Scion Tc burnout guy. Please read my post called "THIS IS THE RED SCION BURNOUT GUY please read, for all the haters i suppose". I do not wish to repost it in here, so if anyone wants to read this one further, post it in the other one. Also, Im not responsible for anyone defending my actions. So if you have an grievances against me make them reasonable. Do not start with "your homeboi blah blah blah." Thanks in advance to those that support me and that are also against me.
(showthread.php?t=80795)

babygurl
09-12-2006, 10:53 PM

HEHE VAL for President :)

Keebs ð¿ð
09-12-2006, 11:07 PM
I saw that guy burning out at the varsity. What a RICER. They even gave him a rice ticket.

Hahahaha, ya I gave him a rice ticket. In the ticket comment I put:

"Excessive Burnout in a FWD"

Flip
09-12-2006, 11:08 PM
he had to make sure he was in VETACH!!!!

LOL

changaroo
09-12-2006, 11:16 PM
This is the Scion Tc burnout guy. Please read my post called "THIS IS THE RED SCION BURNOUT GUY please read, for all the haters i suppose". I do not wish to repost it in here, so if anyone wants to read this one further, post it in the other one. Also, Im not responsible for anyone defending my actions. So if you have an grievances against me make them reasonable. Do not start with "your homeboi blah blah blah." Thanks in advance to those that support me and that are also against me.
(http://showthread.php?t=80795)

initially i never had a problem with you... until you started sending out your little goons after me.

TireWastinTC&Banned
09-13-2006, 12:08 AM
I didn't send him. He was just mad. That is all. I do not have a problem with you either.

Dirty Octopus™
09-13-2006, 12:35 AM
reads...

~leaves~ :ninja:

Fast Shadow
09-13-2006, 12:41 AM
If the TC shows up again I will fling my shit at it like an angry monkey.

Dirty Octopus™
09-13-2006, 12:44 AM
If the TC shows up again I will fling my shit at it like an angry monkey.

thats nasty :tongue:

Later, Monkey Hater :yes:

Fast Shadow
09-13-2006, 12:48 AM
ME AT THE V IF THE TC SHOWS UP AGAIN

http://69.113.184.123:8082/DISK%201/junk/evil%20monkey.jpg

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2006, 07:57 AM
" o and your girl is a slut"
he just had to throw that in huh LOL
what a lame