PDA

View Full Version : Misc CONTINUUM

Killer
09-12-2006, 11:18 AM
John Mayers NEW album is out today, i think u can get it at Target for 10 bucks today through saturday....

i know most of u are too "hard" to appreciate his music. but i'm a huge fan and have been waiting on this album for quite some time.

latest single off this album is "Waiting on the World to Change" great song... CHECK IT OUT!

Dirty Octopus™
09-14-2006, 06:34 PM
My boss is Mulatto and as far as music goes she tends to like more of what is a product of her darker side.
this album changed her... so now she wants to hear more of what her lighter side has to offer. +1 John Mayer :look:

Ja Na, My Bosses Best Black Boyfriend :yes:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-15-2006, 09:47 AM
shit, I like John Mayer...

I didn't know he had a cd coming out til a few days ago..

Killer
09-15-2006, 01:27 PM
The cd is really good... he started out with softer folk like music with his first two cds inside wants out, and room for squares. then he went a little heavier with... Heavier things. lol... then he went on tour with these two dudes and did some crazy jazzy bluesy stuff... called john mayer trio...

newest cd Continuum... is great.. it's slower like his old stuff, but has a mixture of all his other stuff.. i think it's great.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-15-2006, 10:54 PM
I like his older stuff, the more acoustic and less studio inspired beats etc.

it was much less polished, but with money and studio time his sound is different

Killer
09-17-2006, 05:23 PM
agreed! u cant beat ole john and just his guitar!!!!

Killer
09-18-2006, 01:39 PM
proposed next single anyone???? i'm thinkin slow dancing in a burning room.