PDA

View Full Version : Varsity: Need to respect my WRXs paint?

GTScoob
09-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Who was the punk who yelled at me that I have no respect for my car since I showed up with it dirty to the Varsity? I'd venture to bet that that idiot drives some primered up Civic that wouldnt shine if you covered it in glycerine.

I got a good laugh at the couple of people that yelled that I was rocking 'rally style', in reality its a shitty pecan tree that I have to park under in front of my house.

I'll get some clean pics of it tomorrow after I detail it, been too busy with school and work the last couple of weeks.

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
lol, i feel ya man

The Youngn
09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
it was me....and i love my primered civic...

The Youngn
09-11-2006, 10:12 PM
wasnt me but i bet u woulda felt stupid bout the whole primer thing if it was huh

GTScoob
09-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I actually ran it through a touchless car wash on the way to the V but that junk is crusted on my car.

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
i think its time to beat a bitch

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:17 PM
whatever.... dirty wrx's still look cool

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:17 PM
whatever.... dirty wrx's still look cool
lets go beat some fucking ass

hardcore style bitches

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:19 PM

hardcore style bitches

dude link me to that hardcore dance video... i gotta warm up

GTScoob
09-11-2006, 10:21 PM

hardcore style bitches

Thats what I'm saying, I'm gonna floor punch their head and spin kick through their windshield. Might even throw in the People's Elbow for some old school asswooping.

1SICKLEX
09-11-2006, 10:22 PM
I can't get enough of these internet callouts!! I don't have enough popcorn!

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Thats what I'm saying, I'm gonna floor punch their head and spin kick through their windshield. Might even throw in the People's Elbow for some old school asswooping.

don't forget the diamond cutter

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
dude link me to that hardcore dance video... i gotta warm up
its in the music forum check it

im already heading downtown to fuck some shit up

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:34 PM
its in the music forum check it

im already heading downtown to fuck some shit up

dude i just did, and you would not believe how rediculously pumped up i am

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:37 PM
dude fuck all those im gonna 2-step on their mothers

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:38 PM
dude i just did, and you would not believe how rediculously pumped up i am
dude i dont even watch it.....
i just live it!

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:43 PM
dude its gonna be like this all night long

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/5/Karate%20Kid.jpg

Hulud
09-11-2006, 10:45 PM
dude its gonna be like this all night long

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/5/Karate%20Kid.jpg
dude thats nothign compared to what im gonna do to this punk ass bitch talkin shit to scoob

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:47 PM
oh snap its goin down

down town

koukis14
09-11-2006, 10:47 PM
I think a "im sorry what the fuck do you drive" was in order. Then punch him in the throat, grab the back of his head and drive your knee into his face. Then piss on him

Fast Shadow
09-11-2006, 10:50 PM

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=34965557&postcount=13

:lmfao: no way i own teh cuttar!! :lmfao:

uproot
09-11-2006, 10:54 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=34965557&postcount=13

:lmfao: no way i own teh cuttar!! :lmfao:

lol yeah, see you know whats up with the cutter

Hulud
09-11-2006, 11:05 PM
oh snap its goin down

down town
o yea i need to beat a bitch

B16a2 Civic
09-12-2006, 07:45 AM
IS IT THAT SERIOUS?

Brady
09-12-2006, 08:05 AM
but dude you have to admit...your car looked like horrid ass splater.

Nemesis
09-12-2006, 08:24 AM
you're a disgrace Mr. GTSCOOB! IT WAS ME!

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Who was the punk who yelled at me that I have no respect for my car since I showed up with it dirty to the Varsity? I'd venture to bet that that idiot drives some primered up Civic that wouldnt shine if you covered it in glycerine.

I got a good laugh at the couple of people that yelled that I was rocking 'rally style', in reality its a shitty pecan tree that I have to park under in front of my house.

I'll get some clean pics of it tomorrow after I detail it, been too busy with school and work the last couple of weeks.

LOL you need to drive around with me. People will be like "Damn look at that clean WRX sitting next to the dirty as fuck Evo."

GTScoob
09-12-2006, 12:27 PM
LOL you need to drive around with me. People will be like "Damn look at that clean WRX sitting next to the dirty as fuck Evo."

Hell yeah! I really could care less, I just thought it was funny that somebody actually yelled out that I need to respect my car.

Off to spend another couple hours claybarring, polishing, and waxing the car. I wonder if that asshat even knows how to use a claybar and buffer?

HalfBaked
09-12-2006, 12:29 PM
FUCK THAT.

I'LL STONE COLD STUN YOU ALL.

Black R
09-12-2006, 12:32 PM

lol, you both can park next to me - i've never washed my shitbox. ever.

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 12:38 PM
OK enough bullshit, it was me who said it, and I drive a '64 impala, you wanna come see me or what? what is this weak ass thread anyways huh?!? the nerve of some people... I mean why you gettin upset, how you gonna come to a car meet with some dirty ass car, nobody care that you drive a stock WRX, clean it up puto!

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 01:01 PM
yea, just what I thought. nothin's up.

buncha shit talkers

Nemesis
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Nemesis > thinkslow

/thread and shi talkin

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
shutup nemesis, talk right or pay the price

LiL PaKi
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Who was the punk who yelled at me that I have no respect for my car since I showed up with it dirty to the Varsity?

I know who u are now... well I met u... I was that girl next to Sumair/teddy/summy ...

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 02:18 PM
ttt

atl300zx
09-12-2006, 02:29 PM
pecans are pretty big, wouldnt they ding ur car?

GTScoob
09-12-2006, 02:50 PM
OK enough bullshit, it was me who said it, and I drive a '64 impala, you wanna come see me or what? what is this weak ass thread anyways huh?!? the nerve of some people... I mean why you gettin upset, how you gonna come to a car meet with some dirty ass car, nobody care that you drive a stock WRX, clean it up puto!

I really could care less about the Varsity in terms of a car meet, its just a bunch of ricers. I think I saw your car there, it looked pretty good, I was just curious if you were on here, at least you owned up to it. This crap is taking forever to clean off.

Lol at the stock WRX comment, my car is pretty far from stock. Lil Paki, nice meeting you there too.

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 02:53 PM
I really could care less about the Varsity in terms of a car meet, its just a bunch of ricers. I think I saw your car there, it looked pretty good, I was just curious if you were on here, at least you owned up to it. This crap is taking forever to clean off.

Lol at the stock WRX comment, my car is pretty far from stock. Lil Paki, nice meeting you there too.

my pistol is far from stock too, it got the beams man, watch what you say :yes:

for reals though you aint see my car, its been in my garage for about a month now, I just thought your car was filthy so I let it be known, hell if I was married I wish my wife would be that dirty

you animal

nightracer
09-12-2006, 02:53 PM
it was me....and i love my primered civic...
I saw you at Saturday's meet.. I think it was you but the car had some BBS looking wheels on it.

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 03:55 PM
my pistol is far from stock too, it got the beams man, watch what you say :yes:

for reals though you aint see my car, its been in my garage for about a month now, I just thought your car was filthy so I let it be known, hell if I was married I wish my wife would be that dirty

you animal

Your pistol? WTF is wrong with you. :screwy: The hell does that have to do with ANYTHING what so ever?

GTScoob, watch out, you'll get shot because your car is dirty. :rolleyes:

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 03:56 PM
bitch, who was talkin to you

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
bitch, who was talkin to you

YOU!!!!

GONNA SHOOT ME?!!?? PISTOL WHIP ME??? I'M SOOO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't gonna do shit over something someone says on an internet forum. So stop talking like you are.

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 04:01 PM
SHUT THE FUK UP.. I've met people up in the past and will again, words to me are just that, words.. if you talk big shit online, I like to call you out in person, it makes it that much more exciting when you punk out..

I AINT THE ONE TO FUK WITH SWEETIE.. GO PICK ON SOMEONE LESSER THEN YOU, OR PACK A LUNCH

dereksi
09-12-2006, 04:14 PM
shit just got real.....lol

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 04:17 PM
hey derek, this situation belongs in the "when would you hit a female" thread, lol.. when would I hit a female? when she's ignorant enough to take comments aimed at someone else entirely, thus making her feel important enough to respond, and come off with a psuedo-bitch mentality.. you fake girl, get that weak shit outta here.

I chumped off bitches like you in middle school sweetie

PSINXS
09-12-2006, 04:17 PM
i dont think whoever said it going to beat up gtscoob. he's as tall as goliath

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
shit just got real.....lol

Shit didn't get real, LOL. Anyone who thinks he's gonna find where I live, drive to my house, knock on my door and put a pistol in my face is just as dumb as he is.

If you wanna talk big then talk big. But don't freaking put on this stupid display of "gangsterism" that you're sooooo quick to offend that shit people type on an internet forum is sooooooo disrespectful that it warrents killing them and/or causing them bodily harm.

At the very least that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, since there's documented proof of someone threatening to "call them out" and saying shit about his pistol. :rolleyes:

Go have fun with yourself and talk however big you want. Just don't be surprised when someone calls you out for being an idiot. Telling someone to watch what they say because your pistol isn't stock because they said "my wrx is far from stock, btw"????? That has to be the dumbest thing ever said on this board. Or one of them at least.

L O L.

dereksi
09-12-2006, 04:20 PM
hey derek, this situation belongs in the "when would you hit a female" thread, lol.. when would I hit a female? when she's ignorant enough to take comments aimed at someone else entirely, thus making her feel important enough to respond, and come off with a psuedo-bitch mentality.. you fake girl, get that weak shit outta here.

I chumped off bitches like you in middle school sweetie
HOLD UP!!!! dragonfly is a female??? I mean Ive meet him err her before but swore it was a dude,damn......... :D

PSINXS
09-12-2006, 04:21 PM
HOLD UP!!!! dragonfly is a female??? I mean Ive meet him err her before but swore it was a dude,damn......... :D
eh i'd touch her naughty place

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Shit didn't get real, LOL. Anyone who thinks he's gonna find where I live, drive to my house, knock on my door and put a pistol in my face is just as dumb as he is.

If you wanna talk big then talk big. But don't freaking put on this stupid display of "gangsterism" that you're sooooo quick to offend that shit people type on an internet forum is sooooooo disrespectful that it warrents killing them and/or causing them bodily harm.

At the very least that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, since there's documented proof of someone threatening to "call them out" and saying shit about his pistol. :rolleyes:

Go have fun with yourself and talk however big you want. Just don't be surprised when someone calls you out for being an idiot. Telling someone to watch what they say because your pistol isn't stock because they said "my wrx is far from stock, btw"????? That has to be the dumbest thing ever said on this board. Or one of them at least.

L O L.

:yawn: ok girlfriend. see you around :yes:

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 04:36 PM

LOL. Try again, civic boy. Anyone searching your name can find over 50 pages of assorted ownage on various situations where you've acted like a moron.

Not even worth bothering with you, sorry. At least bickering with thinkfast has a point. ;)

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I see you took my advice from one of the above posts, miss.. lol

dereksi
09-12-2006, 04:39 PM
LOL. Try again, civic boy. Anyone searching your name can find over 50 pages of assorted ownage on various situations where you've acted like a moron.

Not even worth bothering with you, sorry. At least bickering with thinkfast has a point. ;)
But you take time to search my name? aww I think im getting teary eyed :cry: Plus Ill be the last to deny iv been owned on here a few times. Lol now go shave your mustach. :goodjob:

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 04:41 PM
But you take time to search my name? aww I think im getting teary eyed :cry: Plus Ill be the last to deny iv been owned on here a few times. Lol now go shave your mustach. :goodjob:

Moustache. I rest my case. If you're gonna try and insult me, at least TRY to not sound like a moron, haha. ;)

dereksi
09-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Nah im not trying to insult you you seem ok just playin with you. ;)

GTScoob
09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Damn this got jacked.

Finished washing the car right as the rain hit, I'll have to claybar/polish/wax tomorrow. I think I'm going to mudding in my car before the next Varsity and show up with a really muddy car, not one that just looks like it got shit on by a million pigeons.

Anybody else down for a rally meet before the next V?

Hulud
09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Damn this got jacked.

Finished washing the car right as the rain hit, I'll have to claybar/polish/wax tomorrow. I think I'm going to mudding in my car before the next Varsity and show up with a really muddy car, not one that just looks like it got shit on by a million pigeons.

yea ill rally in my fwd lol

civic95
09-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Well it must of worked cause now your are cleaning it. Hell cut down that tree. Ah, whats the use? Even if its clean it will still be ugly.

Hulud
09-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Well it must of worked cause now your are cleaning it. Hell cut down that tree. Ah, whats the use? Even if its clean it will still be ugly.
i think we need to hxc dance on this kid too

GTScoob
09-12-2006, 05:05 PM

You dont happen to have $50 primer paint job on your civic do you?

Hell I'll run you on 5psi like that G20 last night and still whoop your ass. I'll even shift at 5K for you.

Hulud
09-12-2006, 05:06 PM

Hell I'll run you on 5psi like that G20 last night and still whoop your ass. I'll even shift at 5K for you.
o fuck THE CALL OUT

lololol

someones gonna punk out

civic95
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
i think we need to hxc dance on this kid too

hxc? and who you calling a kid youngin?

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Damn this got jacked.

good for you man. by the way, that wasn't me that yelled out, and I would've hit the son of a bitch if he told me that :yes: :lmfao:

Hulud
09-12-2006, 05:26 PM
hxc? and who you calling a kid youngin?
your outta the loop

GTScoob
09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
good for you man. by the way, that wasn't me that yelled out, and I would've hit the son of a bitch if he told me that :yes: :lmfao:

I was too busy trying to find a parking space and avoiding the crotch rockets burning out inches away from parked cars.

Dragonfly5338
09-12-2006, 06:12 PM

I'll run you at 5psi. :yes:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-12-2006, 06:42 PM
another call out !