PDA

View Full Version : Misc Found a house i want...

speedminded
05-24-2005, 12:56 PM
It's a buyowner & still trying to contact the seller. Saw it in the magazine but the contact number has been disconnected so had a friend who works for a real estate lawyer get me the address...stopped by there last night, sign was still in the yard and a had a couple vehicles in the driveway but it was late so i just left a note on the door.

Anyways, like anyone cares...but its in a subdivision (blah), 1 ac, wooded and landscaped & the house is 3bdrm/2.5bth w/ a 2 car garage. Not quite the architectural style i like but it has a seperate enclosed 3 car garage [with electric door] in the backyard...Mmmm, i need more cars. It'll be nice to be able to go out to a shop at any hour of the night and play again. :)

I'll need a loan...alex, anyone?

chuck
05-24-2005, 01:04 PM
sounds cool man, snap some shots next time you stop by. is it up by where you live now?...need a room mate?

but i'm still confused as to how this fits into the civic talk forum??

speedminded
05-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Move Me!!! ...meant to throw it in the business forum, don't remember how i ended up here :dunno:

sounds cool man, snap some shots next time you stop by. is it up by where you live now?...need a room mate?

but i'm still confused as to how this fits into the civic talk forum??I've been living in midtown the past few months, just the thought of renting my place is killing me...i like the 18 foot ceiling, hardwood floors, and granite counter tops, stainless steel everything, etc. but that's well over $15k p/ year two people are throwing away never to be seen again.

Just found out the garage in back is only concrete on the double garage door side (subfloor on the other) so it'll only fit two cars max, probably only one. I got some pics but don't wanna post unless i know for sure if i can get it or not...it's directly behind a well known IA landmark (*cough*sponsor) and only 2 or 3 miles from my brothers house, kinda odd. Meeting the owner tonight.

Kevykev
05-29-2005, 05:50 PM
sounds good!

pm sent

Kevykev
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Why's this thread still here??

Didn't i already Handle You good sir??? :tongue:

speedminded
09-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Why's this thread still here??

Didn't i already Handle You good sir??? :tongue:lol, brought this up from the dead didn't you?

Kevykev
09-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Actually it was still on the first page :D