PDA

View Full Version : CALLING OUT ThackerSS346 Vs Slowhawk01

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Well first off welcome to the board:rolleyes: . Now that you have shited talked to everone on here in like 3 post on how fast that car is of yours I'm calling your ass out!

The race will be on friday night if you not a pussy and except. Your choice dig or roll for whatever $$$ you want. You called out Nyteryder for cash so you can put some down against me as well. I talked to Nyteryder for the first time saturday and he wasn't cocky about racing me at all. You can post your EXCUSE why you can't run or response anytime. Also I saw your car run at AMS on friday looked real fasthttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

fight club
09-11-2006, 11:17 AM
bum bum bummmmmm!!!!! matt, sorry to hear what happened saturday night, but i see all is good now. lol.

Tank
09-11-2006, 11:20 AM
*grabs a bag of Lays* this is gonna be good

Tuan
09-11-2006, 11:26 AM
go get my lawn chair

SpoolBus
09-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Whacker is not gonna come back...... :cry:

crafty
09-11-2006, 11:31 AM
LOL. This should get real interesting after Thacker gets done with his GED studies..

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 11:33 AM
bum bum bummmmmm!!!!! matt, sorry to hear what happened saturday night, but i see all is good now. lol.

Yeah everything is good now thanks. Time to turn up the boost and let my car run like it should instead of like shit like it was on saturday

crafty
09-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Matt I think your SOL on getting a race with Thacker..

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Well first off welcome to the board:rolleyes: . Now that you have shited talked to everone on here in like 3 post on how fast that car is of yours I'm calling your ass out!

The race will be on friday night if you not a pussy and except. Your choice dig or roll for whatever $$$ you want. You called out Nyteryder for cash so you can put some down against me as well. I talked to Nyteryder for the first time saturday and he wasn't cocky about racing me at all. You can post your EXCUSE why you can't run or response anytime. Also I saw your car run at AMS on friday looked real fasthttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Oh my god dude. Oh my god. :gay:I have a cam only SS. Get over yourself. Its a mid 7 second car on the motor.

fight club
09-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Oh my god dude. Oh my god. :gay:I have a cam only SS. Get over yourself. Its a mid 7 second car on the motor.

just two minutes ago you said you ran 11s.

Tuan
09-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh my god dude. Oh my god. :gay:I have a cam only SS. Get over yourself. Its a mid 7 second car on the motor.man u should go on pinks..u know how many cars u can take home running mid 7

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 12:23 PM
just two minutes ago you said you ran 11s.

Official proof that you are an idiot. When someone says mid 7's in a street car, they are typically talking about the 1/8th mile no?

Have you ever even been to a drag strip in your life? Or do you live your life a quarter mile at a time on "85"

:gay:

run4cover
09-11-2006, 12:24 PM
well.......mid 7's in the 1/8, is 11's in the 1/4....pending the car doesn't fall on its face on the top end. :thinking:

fight club
09-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Official proof that you are an idiot. When someone says mid 7's in a street car, they are typically talking about the 1/8th mile no?

Have you ever even been to a drag strip in your life? Or do you live your life a quarter mile at a time on "85"

no because i know how to drive. i dont go to the drag strip because i will never own a drag car for the purpose i enjoy non straight line driving. unlike you, who prefers passenger seat driving.

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 12:28 PM
no because i know how to drive. i dont go to the drag strip because i will never own a drag car for the purpose i enjoy non straight line driving. unlike you, who prefers passenger seat driving.

Then you officially have no buisness running your fucking mouth because none of this involves you in any way shape or form.

:doh:

fight club
09-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Then you officially have no buisness running your fucking mouth because none of this involves you in any way shape or form.

:doh:

oh it does, because ill race on the street. i know the people your shit talking. and like most people who have an education, we like to help educate those around us. for example, you seem to think racing on 85 is like going to silver dollar. you are fucking wrong. if you have a drag car, leave it the fuck at home. race for money at the track. you come street racing, have a street car.

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 12:33 PM
oh it does, because ill race on the street. i know the people your shit talking. and like most people who have an education, we like to help educate those around us. for example, you seem to think racing on 85 is like going to silver dollar. you are fucking wrong. if you have a drag car, leave it the fuck at home. race for money at the track. you come street racing, have a street car.

I do have a street car. And it hooks and runs damn good on the street. I just don't prefer to do 40-140 rolls because my car is built to hook. Unlike everyone elses apparently?

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 02:30 PM

So, I guess this means you are a big pussy and all you do is internet race? A car calls you out and all you can say is get over yourself. I think your statement above says exactly what you are - gay, Vin Diesel wannabe, I love Fast and Furious and my car runs 9s, but when I get called out by a car and don't race. So, why are you talking shit to a 240 that ran dead even with a C6 ZO6 but you won't run me?

Since your car is built to hook from a dig, let's run it from a dig. Say $500 1/4 mile? Are you gonna let your balls drop or just stay home playing with yourself, talking about street racing on the internet? Grow a set and step up.

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 02:31 PM
So, I guess this means you are a big pussy and all you do is internet race? A car calls you out and all you can say is get over yourself. I think your statement above says exactly what you are - gay, Vin Diesel wannabe, I love Fast and Furious and my car runs 9s, but when I get called out by a car and don't race. So, why are you talking shit to a 240 that ran dead even with a C6 ZO6 but you won't run me?

You and I both know your car is faster. Get over yourself.

Reaper
09-11-2006, 02:36 PM
go get my lawn chair

im coming tuan "yes a masta righta way.."

hydroshutter
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Since your car is built to hook from a dig, let's run it from a dig. Say $500 1/4 mile? Are you gonna let your balls drop or just stay home playing with yourself, talking about street racing on the internet? Grow a set and step up.

Gotta hand it to you there. You've got a point.

SL65AMG
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: mid 7's on a stock motor with a cam ...( camaro im guessing) :lmfao: :lmfao:

you might get 12.5-13

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 04:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: mid 7's on a stock motor with a cam ...( camaro im guessing) :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yep. Mid 7's in the 1/8th.

Mid 11's in the 1/4th.

SL65AMG
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Yep. Mid 7's in the 1/8th.

Mid 11's in the 1/4th.

oh 1/8th..... makes more sense now

WickedIXMR
09-11-2006, 05:09 PM

dude shut the f*ck up and go home. If you dont accept just say no and take ur pussy ass back into ur room and stop make these gay ass remarks. :2up:

smokinblackneon
09-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Thacker I thought you just built your motor? And what about that 200 shot your sprayin? If you havent noticed most everyone on here is boosted therefore they run hwys so they can use there power cuz its in high rpm if you dont want to run hwy and want to wine about them not wanting to run digs go back to the track where they run digs. You must have been kicked off Street car forums for talking all this shit so you moved here

ThackerSS346
09-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Thacker I thought you just built your motor? And what about that 200 shot your sprayin? If you havent noticed most everyone on here is boosted therefore they run hwys so they can use there power cuz its in high rpm if you dont want to run hwy and want to wine about them not wanting to run digs go back to the track where they run digs. You must have been kicked off Street car forums for talking all this shit so you moved here

If you can't build a car to hook from a dig, you don't know how to build a car.

fade2blk500
09-11-2006, 07:10 PM
i dont even know what to say to this thread. its just so retarded.

BadAzz96z28
09-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Slowhawk is a turd!!!

smokinblackneon
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I never said any thing about building a car that hooks from a dig.

HOMEBREWED
09-13-2006, 07:28 AM
I do have a street car. And it hooks and runs damn good on the street. I just don't prefer to do 40-140 rolls because my car is built to hook. Unlike everyone elses apparently?OK so you say your car runs great from a dig .its built to hook from a dig.so why all the excuses from the run at ams on friday night you were on nittos,your car hooked it just didnt catch me.a street car with homebrewed suspension.so i guess iam not like everybody else?

shkettle
09-20-2006, 07:21 PM
damn someone backed down in a heartbeat. i guess this thread is over

RJ's325ITS
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah everything is good now thanks. Time to turn up the boost and let my car run like it should instead of like shit like it was on saturday

Did you run Nyteryder ? what happen saturday?:thinking:

slowhawk01
09-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Did you run Nyteryder ? what happen saturday?:thinking:

No something is messed up on his car right now so waiting on him to fix it.He has my number he said he will call me when its done.

Nyteryder
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
No something is messed up on his car right now so waiting on him to fix it.He has my number he said he will call me when its done.

Mike has the manifold right now, I think he is bringing it to me tonight. We can set something up for sat night.

SpeedMonkey
09-21-2006, 06:00 PM
If you can't build a car to hook from a dig, you don't know how to build a car.

no buddy... if you cant build a car that can stop.. you CANT build a car.. EL OH EL

hydroshutter
09-21-2006, 06:02 PM
v[]onkey']no buddy... if you cant build a car that can stop.. you CANT build a car.. EL OH EL

:lmfao:

http://hydroshutter.com/Pictures/owneddogs.jpg

RJ's325ITS
09-22-2006, 03:44 PM
v[]onkey']no buddy... if you cant build a car that can stop.. you CANT build a car.. EL OH EL

:werd: