PDA

View Full Version : Fo' sale - Blue AEM intake with Spectre filter - $35

SixSquared
09-11-2006, 10:42 AM
There's not an AEM logo on this thing, but it's the trademark AEM blue. Spectre filter on it. This intake is on my del Sol with a GSR swap and it fits well. Puts the filter up near the top of the engine bay, no worries about hydrolock lol. More like a short ram. This wasn't actually made for a GSR... don't remember what car it was for.. I needed a filter and Anthony at street stuff in Athens helped me out. $35 takes the intake and the filter. It may fit other motors/vehicles, but I dunno. I'll be in town this weekend... let me know somethin!

Pic is of it sitting in the engine bay (del Sol with GSR swap). It curves around a stock GSR IM really well.

Kathryn
09-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Emily,

What's going on?

SixSquared
09-11-2006, 11:15 AM
That's the intake I had on my car... now that I have the intake from y'all, I don't need it.. I bought that spectre filter before I got in touch with you. Random coincidence. My dad called and said the parts you sent me were delivered.. I'm still down in Savannah.. have a LOT to do on Thursday and Friday before the show.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Think this maybe will fit an 99 Si?

SixSquared
09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't see any reason it wouldn't. the B16 intake mani sits kinda low like the GSR one. And it obviously clears the B series dizzy.

SixSquared
09-11-2006, 10:43 PM